LISA PAGE REFUSING TO COMPLY WITH SUBPOENA

Happening now, per Hannity. What will republicans do now Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_0469.jpg (578x403, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/trump-says-fbis-strzok-page-getting-cold-feet-ahead-capitol-hill-sessions.html
twitter.com/repdesantis/status/1016855549399445504?s=21
apnews.com/amp/44d8975dde6c42d08b09001484fe209b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mccabe was fired
so there is an obvious plan
its just slow and they are cornered

>LISA PAGE
La Creatura no comply-o

Contempt of congress. Lock loverlady up.

Bump. Link for an user maybe? Faggot.

page: is that a jew name?

of course it is!

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

post nudes

It just broke on Hannity literally 15 mins ago. There ain't shit for links yet. I made a thread too and had the same problem.

See if she floats.

Attached: bur-the-witch.gif (300x168, 1.46M)

Nah burn her anyways, just to be safe.

#Resist

Attached: 1474813528181.jpg (3840x2560, 593K)

This actually depends on what the press means by not comply.
She can get out of it if she cops the 5th... which is an admission of a crime and should get her fired from the FBI.

what sort of time do we live in where criminals can do as they please? in the god damn 1800s this bitch would be dragged out of her house by the militia and mob and tarred and feathered on the way to the courthouse

No dude she is refusing to appear, period. It's not that she's pleading the fifth: she ain't fucking showing up.

Guy on Hannity said the only reason an attorney would recommend this was if they were absolutely sure their client was going to perjure themselves.

People live soft lives now with out hardship. Why rock the boat when the tv is on and beer in the fridge?

enough games, gather the mobs and torches

So it's treason, then.

>what sort of time do we live in where criminals can do as they please?

This. The fact that a criminal resides in the White House is truly baffling.

>fail to comply and go to prison
>comply and get suicided

Really makes you think

Attached: images.duckduckgo.png (376x309, 118K)

IS SHE A RUSSIAN AGENT

I wish I was bullshitting. This is fucking crazy. I didn't even think anyone would ever do such a thing. Like seriously how fucking bad is it that you literally bailed on an order to appear before Conhress?

jews get away with murder, as per usual

shush nobody's going to notice if you didn't show up before congress

with fire...

Attached: giphy (1).gif (450x191, 497K)

You're the biggest fucking dumbass I've seen on /pol

what a cutie, sauce?

Gowdy is going to be next level assmad.

I've been living under a rock, can I please have a leisurely strollabout on this woman?

snowflakes these days...

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Well, given the vast amount of dumbasses here, I suppose that's a pretty tough accomplishment.

The real question is why do they even come here.
I wouldn't go to reddit and its lefty sites if you paid me to go.
Think about what these people subject themselves to willingly.

I'm not very impressed by Gowdy, having served people myself by hand before. But if Gowdy wants to get rowdy then I'm all in for a good wathin.

> P-Jow Forums IS A SAFE sSPACE!!! STOP INVADING IT AND STAY IN YOUR DESIGNATED AREA!!1!

And I thought I was the snowflake.

She is Strok's mistress and was the other end of the leaked text messages the media is always talking about.
They talked about ways to keep Trump out of office, and even mentioned an "insurance policy" if he made it to office.

I'm assuming she thought she wouldn't get in trouble for doing that, or trying to hide that they did it, or that she hasn't complied with the law once when demanded to do so.

10 hours ago: "Trump says FBI's Strzok, Page getting 'cold feet' ahead of Capitol Hill sessions.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/trump-says-fbis-strzok-page-getting-cold-feet-ahead-capitol-hill-sessions.html

TV is pretty boring

Takes a faggot to know one:
twitter.com/repdesantis/status/1016855549399445504?s=21

The fuck are you babbling about you fucking faggot?

sorry meant
*a watchin

If that's what he wants to do.

I didn't tell you to get out you sperg, just bewildered why you would even spend time here if you clearly don't enjoy the subject matter.
It is a foreign concept to me to grow up in a nation and have it be the bosom by which you've thrived, and still hate it when it is doing the right thing.

I'd like to meet and converse with lefties irl at some point, just to pick their brains. You guys get too catty and call names when people want to probe your thoughts, while doing everything you can to actively police our thoughts.

I am just fascinated with a mindset I see as blatantly self destructive in its manifestation, but every time I've tried to wrap my head around it I can only come to the conclusion that your brain is broken or mis-wired in some way.

I'm sure you think the same about me though, and I'm 100% sure you will be as civil as I have been to you.
I'm 100% sure of that...

Please list his crimes.

Page is a snowflake (anti-Trump ho). She won't show up to a Congressional summoms because 'Trump is not her President' (or for whatever other retarded reason she might have concocted with her two flickering neurons somewhere deep in that morass of her female, leftist logic).

Congress is impotent. They can't do shit.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.03M)

this
put the fucking cunt in jail
also why is there only like two pictures of that bitch?

apnews.com/amp/44d8975dde6c42d08b09001484fe209b

So sick of these cunts. RWDS when?

kek
what a fag

>an obvious plan
Yep. The plan is they all get away scot-free.

Attached: 0284AEF8-1276-4BAB-901F-7A78238CA985.jpg (2705x2546, 1.18M)

Trump is going to defeat them all, isn't he?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Thank you user.

>leaf pretends to be interested in americans whom he looks down upon in every other thread
News at 10.

Gross, stale pasta

You just woke up from your idiotic but hilarious coma, so it’s good you aren’t standing up for this news: The year is 2018, Onigger is no longer President and Shitlery lost.

Attached: A346939C-8B1F-4E8E-B024-CA761F555A58.jpg (1860x2896, 663K)

>just bewildered why you would even spend time here if you clearly don't enjoy the subject matter.

Because I actually want to hear the POV from both sides. Regardless of how extreme it is. Why restrict myself to an echo chamber because it fits my beliefs? That type of thinking is what breeds most of you here.

> It is a foreign concept to me to grow up in a nation and have it be the bosom by which you've thrived, and still hate it when it is doing the right thing.

Can you point out where I said I hate this country? By not liking the president? It was you Right wingers that set the precedent that you can love your country and not the head with Obama.

> I'd like to meet and converse with lefties irl at some point, just to pick their brains.

Right back at you. Watching the cognitive dissonance many right-wingers on this board have to justify their beliefs is fascinating. Its okay to gas jews, hang niggers and what-not, but spilling a drink in a Trump supporters face is a step too far in the morality handbook. I'd love to converse about this with someone who can't LARP behind a computer screen .

> I'm sure you think the same about me though, and I'm 100% sure you will be as civil as I have been to you.

You keep it civil and I'll gladly return the favor. Or if you want to start throwing words like "cuck", "nigger", "jew" or whatever edgy-buzz-word you can come up with, we're more than welcome to do that as well.

More often than not, the latter is how these conversations usually end..

Aren’t the text messages pretty much the meat of the matter?

Are those admissible? It seems pretty obvious her and her main squeeze were virulently anti-trump... and both are 100% guilty of 1st degree cringyness. I was embarrassed for both of them. They sounded like retarded 12 year olds.

Trump should just executive order a death sentence for them, keep it simple.

>twitter.com/repdesantis/status/1016855549399445504?s=21

Thanks.

>leaf
unironically kys

Ha

>Because I actually want to hear the POV from both sides.
Shitposting and trolling with low-tier bait isn't exactly trying to "hear the POV from both sides". You're a disingenuous liar.

>It was you Right wingers that set the precedent that you can love your country and not the head with Obama.
Also, have you forgotten about the W years?

TRUST THE PLAN RIGHT GOYS.

Attached: hahahahahaaahahah.jpg (236x236, 17K)

> Implying Shitposting and trolling with low-tier bait isn't common here

> Implying you can't stir the pot in one thread and have an actual debate in the other.

Attached: 515.gif (640x480, 1022K)

>a criminal resides in the White House
Whoa, dude -where ya been?

Its 2018, bama aint president no more! Did you like, o travel in the amazon jungle or something? You are outta the loop.

Man theres all kinds of shit that you missed!

>Are those admissible?
Of course. The DoJ is subject to Congressional oversight and has a right to all of those text messages. Remember they were made on DoJ property so Congress literally paid for those phones.

> Second person to make the same unwitty joke.

Not sure if samefag or even shittier quality trolling than my own

You seem to be seeing us as one person or me as the defacto face of the community here, which is an incorrect assumption on both ends.

Don't worry I'm not trying to bait you into conversation just to do something to have you slink away like the rest, you are honestly the first lefty I've talked to that didn't instantly call me names (well you did, but you backed off).

I think you are confusing us making jokes out of the past as us actually wanting those enforcements today. We joke about the holocaust because the history of it is clearly obfuscated for dishonest reasons. We laugh at niggers because they were acting like real uppity niggers that you had to hang to keep your community safe.
Protip: we'd hang you guys up if it was socially acceptable, and we'd laugh, but that is because you act on the same uppity level as those blue ass niggers.

We act like scum and revel in it ONLINE, then we go out into the world and keep it moving and functioning while you are doing everything in your power to destablize the homeland of MILLIONS in a misguided aim of "goodness" where history always arcs toward the left.

It doesn't. History has always be right wing as fuck, for 1 reason alone. It destroyed nations in the past, and we live in a historically documented rich time where we can learn alot from the past.
And hyper lefty initiatives have done nothing but destroy nations and entire ways of life.
Right wing ideologies have only ever been reactionary, the left actionary. You can't blame the right for reacting to something it sees as destructive.

Why did Rome fall? Hedonism, plain and simple. They got fat and lazy and let a leftwing horde run amok and destroy the greatest culture we know of.
Why even let the possibility of that happen to America?

I purposefully left that open to debate so you could give me your perspective.
Seriously, thanks for being civil and taking the time to talk.

tits or GTFO

ARREST THIS BITCH NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Attached: 1529700021261.png (495x495, 159K)

You are fooling no one but yourself and your faggot slaveowner.

Attached: DD5222C3-D862-43E7-82AF-86E808A0BF0A.jpg (1479x1099, 342K)

LOCK HER UP

Who was I attempting to fool beforehand?

Why is Congress not worth a fuck a people like this BWORDOMG can refuse to testify and not get fucked in the ass for it? Why do we vote for Congressman and Senators if they are so impotent?

Give her 7 more days. When that elapsed, give her 7 more days.

La Criatura Insubordinada
"The insubordinate creature"

Yeah we're living in clown World of fags and pedos and btches refusing to go to court.

That was your demon. Tick tock.

Attached: 207DCEF9-B66E-45A7-918B-DC8F8BB28FC7.jpg (616x853, 174K)

>guaranteed (You)s comment

>

perhaps she could be tempted with a bucket of oats?

Hopefully when this is all over there will be a segment on the award winning highly esteemed news program that all our parents and grandparents watched 60 Minutes asking if Peter ejaculated into her vagina.

I imagine she believes the current acting Attorney General, Mueller, isn't going to be pressing charges as Congress requests them.

>She is Strok's mistress

WRONG! If you would have read the text messages between the you'd know that this was not an affair of the heart. EVERY message is just to people talking and planning, NEVER were there any words of "passion"

You are clearly a woman.
A man doesn't have personal texts with a work college like that.

He should have been talking to his wife about it in person like a healthy individual, but he went outside his marriage to find emotional support.

Don't think like a juvenile, nothing they were doing was on the up and up.

Yep. Hard to believe that they would be discreet about any romance over text messages if they're so indiscreet about covert plots to spy on and frame a presidential candidate of the United States. Not really buying the whole "affair" angle, but you never know.

>bailed on an order to appear before Congress
and nothing happened to you, ever.
THAT is the scandal.

Jews are above the law in the USA.

As a former system administrator who monitored numerous government systems, including email and blackberry devices, I can tell you that you're wrong on this. The amount of adulterous email traffic is a bit mind blowing, as is how underutilized most accounts are for legitimate work usage.

I'd imagine people in WITPRO can refuse a congressional subpoena.

Attached: FA1024BF-DE69-4B59-AA99-908152AB6596.jpg (383x384, 44K)

(you)

I haven't gone ghost. Sadly, Jow Forums doesnt seem to like my response no matter how i tweak it.
> INB4 "HYUK HYUK Lefty response is spam"

Attached: 34.jpg (810x724, 123K)

But those digits.

So I'm wrong in my assertation that they were being emotionally linked with each other instead of their spouses...because it happens all the time in your line of work.

Good job not denying you are clearly a woman who thinks retardedly. If that fucker was my brother, I'd ex-communicate his ass from the family, not for fucking with trump, but because he was caught doing something with someone he should have been doing it with his wife, that he has.

I feel sorry for any man that is interested in you, because you are going to sell him so many bridges he won't be able to cross.

You may want to revisit who is posting what, your responses to them, and perhaps your analytical skills.

It's obvious when you are acting like a disingenuous shill. Unlike on reddit we aren't expected to pretend not to notice for your sake.

Attached: fagotry.jpg (313x286, 37K)

The guns of broxton are coming.......bitch.

I believe you m8, its been being shit for me all week.

I was just giving you a single viewpoint on why we act the way we do, and it usually is just for the lulz. Its the people who observe us just being us that find fault with us. Before the outside world kept fucking with us our worst shit was messing with Habbo Hotel, a literal children's game.
We really didn't start fucking with the world back until they made it a clear effort to disrupt us, just for being us. And we truly aren't hurting anyone. You have to actively want to be here to experience here, and we are fair so we let everyone that doesn't autoblock Jow Forums from coming in. Its not our fault they find fault with us.

No one is "out to get us" as much as attack a way of thinking that shouldn't be attacked. I should be free to hate who I want, I should be free to discuss with my peers why the world has fallen on such hard times, I should be able to find solace when law and order are being re-established in the west, the land of law and order.

What does whites holding recessive genes have do to with Jews systematically doing all they can to harm whites? They aren't doing it to just whites, they do it to ALL non-jews, they just see whites as the most threatening.
If jews find us so threatening, but nogs not, think on why that is. Think on why an intellectual race would want to wipe out another intellectual race, but leave a savage one.

It isn't because whites or right wing people are just that evil. Its that we have that potential to fix all this, and fixing the world's societal woes isn't the end goal of the ones doing the shady stuff right now. Its accelerationism. And in the face of that accelerationism right wingers just want it to slow down to reasonable levels where we can react and learn from it.
Frankly the world moves too fast and without enough meaning for the average person to even get a good grip on their lives, even if they take the time to introspect.

I don't care that you're a commie trans-nigger just don't use the term snowflake for any reason