The God honest truth of white people's origins

The absolute truth is that white people are descended from the fallen angels who rebelled against God. They masquerade as aliens to deceive humanity and are the serpent seed described described in Genesis.The racial animosity of the black and white races is ordained by God.
>”And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, and you shall bruise Him on the heel." (Genesis 3:15)
The Name Nordic’s was derived by the UFO community for there well-defined features from the Germanic, Celtic and Anglo-Saxon variations of the Caucasian race. They are all tall, Blond or Red Hair with Blue eyes. They average in height from 6' to 61/2' tall with some reported to be as tall as 8'. They are all trim, muscular and very handsome men or beautiful women just as depicted in the pic related.
History abounds with White spirits, gods, or masters from the Heavens

It is more than just a coincidence that throughout history many cultures have had encounters with a White Spirit or White masters from the skies. Their visits have coincided with a sudden boost of advancement in their societies. The following is a list of some of the historical and or mythological events of inter-reaction with man and white gods from the heavens.

1. Ancient Sumeria - The Anunnaki (meaning, "Those who from heaven to earth came." Described as white gods from the skies. They were attributed to giving the written language, sciences and building technology. Word etymology is shared with the Biblical Annakim. (Numbers 13:33) These were the sons of Anak, the same giants and genetic link to the "fallen ones" of Genesis 6. Big, bad, white guys with a bad attitude! The Anunnaki of Sumerian mythology are said to have come from heaven, but now live underground.

Attached: 2ddd6792583da5bf2f6811c0ac69893e-700.jpg (927x700, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXSfBQpdlKY
youtube.com/watch?v=-zp7e8zKk7A
youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtu.be/oJfBSc6e7QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2. Mesopotamia - Ahura Mazda, meaning spirits of knowledge were described as "white spirits" that flew in a shiny disk. Ahura Mazda appeared to Zoroaster, who was told he was the one true God. (Always depicted wearing the German Knights cross) Part of their religious practices included human sacrifice.

3. India – Asura, has the meaning as the white gods of the wind. They gave understanding of ancient knowledge. Vishinu the third deity of the top godhead is to come back on a white horse. Ancient Vedas describe a pre-flood world, filled with aircraft called Vimnas engaged in aerial combat, missile launches, and descriptions of nuclear war with fallout and radioactivity.

4. South America - Viracochas are interpreted as the White Masters from the skies. They were described as bearded white gods who came from the sky and promised to return. They gave astronomy, building skills, the calendar and culture to the Incas. They were said to have built the ancient ruins of Tiahuanacu in one day with a magic trumpet. They are depicted as riding in a vehicle in a reclined position holding controls of some type. Part of their acquired culture also included ritual human sacrifice.

Attached: Zulu-Shaman-Credo-Mutawa-Mzungu-Aryans-compressor.jpg (680x405, 65K)

5. Mexico - Quetzalotal, meaning white feathered serpent god whom came from the skies. He is said to have come from a seven star system. Coincidentally the Pleiades are a seven star system. He gave them a calendar as accurate as our atomic clock, knowledge of celestial mechanics and astronomy beyond their means. He left by sea back to his earthly home Tula. Tula according to Aztec legends was a place of the sun, which was now frozen over, and the sun disappeared. Tula is a variation of Thule the mythical Aryan capital of the inner earth whose opening is claimed to be in the Antarctic! He promised to return. The Aztecs mistook Cortez as fulfilling the return, which proved to be their downfall. Religious human sacrifice was also a common practice in their culture.

6. America - The Hopi Indians encountered the Bahana. Bahana means, "white brother" from the skies. The Bahana gave them spiritual understandings of a theosophical nature.

Attached: 1529334216884.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

For those who claim to be abducted by alien entities, as well as New-Agers that believe in the existence of extraterrestrial beings that hail from advanced civilizations in far-off galaxies,among the beings that are mentioned and said to interact,and exercise influence on eartly affairs,only one group happens to bear any significant resemblance to a human- the Pleiadians,also known as Nordics.Take note of their physical characteristics.The typical Pleiadian resembles a seven foot tall Caucasian of Scandinavian descent.They can possess platinum blond to reddish hair and blue or green eyes although they nearly always lack pigmentation in their skin and hair,giving them a somewhat albino resemblance.It is generally accepted within the UFO community that these are the good guys. Much of this is derived from the fact that abductions are not as traumatic and do not include the medical experiments. They have warmth in their eyes and appear concerned for the individual and mankind. They are polite and considerate to the individuals taken and consider their feelings, answering questions and giving reassurance that they will be all right.The narrative they espouse is one of benevolence and concern for humanity. Their mandate is to aid humans in their spiritual growth and advancement without actually fully disclosing themselves to the populace.

Attached: Fallen Angel.jpg (185x273, 5K)

They would appear to be the main antagonists to the Reptilians,another set of ETs, made out to be the bane of human existence,of which I'm sure you're all familiar with à la conspiritorial gatekeeper David Icke.The truth, however, is much more bleak- yesterdays demons are today's aliens and the supposed conflict between them and the lizards is but an elaborate pantomime;a cosmic "Good Cop, Bad Cop"routine.The so-called White Nordics are none other than the Watchers described in the Bible who left their first estate to copulate with human women. Other entities described such as Greys, Insectoids,octopus men and cat-people are most certainly lower ranking demons operating under their command. Their endgame is the malicious deception of humanity to deny the existence of God, replacing it instead with an alien agenda. Many are now choosing to interpret the supernatural acts in the Bible as being the work of alien beings misinterpreted and misunderstood by primitive, superstitious men. Notice how people such as Icke who toe the line live long undisturbed lives, while those who condemn the Luciferian deception end up dead shorlty thereafter(William Cooper). Society has been undergoing programming for the longest time with constant Hollywood movies showing galactic invasion, books by authors such as Erich von Däniken,Jordan Maxwell,and Zecharia Sitchin and television
shows like Ancient Aliens.

Attached: alien-species-races-02.jpg (640x372, 77K)

It even put it in children's cartoons;
youtube.com/watch?v=NXSfBQpdlKY

This thread explains the true reason for race mixing >

Original populations of people across the world have the typical negro phenotype.

Attached: Last taz.png (277x554, 362K)

Attached: 10710782_303449726525272_5534867803318270758_n.jpg (614x542, 75K)

Attached: e008a8afc87e63d79b30a01b4cd75897.jpg (466x682, 127K)

Attached: bc63db5ce72e40de952f4078bf1bf936.jpg (564x484, 66K)

Attached: e4871e36660c313ddca0d45722735297.jpg (480x480, 52K)

bump

Attached: d2f325c6a96447a05b2215e505ea27e7.jpg (564x575, 61K)

jesus christ, what would your grandparents think if they read this shit, OP? Please, PLEASE focus less on this fan fiction and more on improving your life and helping those around you.

your just humans. this is kind of sad at this point. your using jewish folklore in a distorted way to try to elevate yourself to a higher position than mere human

you couldnt even find a way to do it that was purely european. and no christianity is still jewish folklore

i heard they were edomites

Attached: abook.jpg (333x500, 36K)

Atheism was the fan fiction and folklore I put down.God is real.

No, the Arabs are the Edomites.

E-Saudi Arabia

no using bible like others sources as historiografy, no as the core of being aryans

>Shizo poster
>Christian
Not surprised in the least, homeboy

Attached: 3245rr342swef.png (2550x3300, 224K)

Fuck off with the desinfo.

Europeans are atlanteans.
1/3

Attached: Solutrean_Atlantis_Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 2.19M)

2/3

Attached: Solutrean_macro_2.png (2552x2436, 836K)

Attached: Solutrean_macro_3.png (2608x2800, 963K)

/po/ is satire faggot

You niggers make me smile. Can't wait to have you murdered off along with your jewish masters.

Attached: Tick_Tick_Tick.png (1134x678, 135K)

I already know what's going to happen to you,pic related.

He who laughs last

Attached: judgment-day.jpg (611x482, 98K)

The atlantians were the children of the Watchers.

That was most likely just before the time of the flood. Whites are serpent seed.Hence the racial animosity between dark skinned and light skinned people.

”And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, and you shall bruise Him on the heel." (Genesis 3:15)

i thought jews were the serpent seed.

The watchers,a group of angels appointed by God to oversee the earth,were approached by Lucifer some time after he was cast from heaven.They allowed Satan to influence them to disobey the Most High God.They came down to earth and raped the original black women, the resulting offspring were called the Nephilim, giantic and white skinned.

Genesis 6:1-8

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:5-8

"The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord."

Jews are practically white, pic related

Attached: UCScreenshot20180621203806.png (1036x695, 150K)

The angelic fathers taught their white half angel children all the woes we have in the world today from make up to abortions, from witchcraft to warfare, and made Yah’s original creation the black man worship them and some of their offspring as gods, they genetically tampered with nature, species mixing creating the Dinosaurs and other chimera monsters through copulation and genetic engineering (Read the Book of the Giants), that have been dug up and written about over the centuries. The Most High Yah sent the great flood to wipe out the cannibalistic white angel/men mutants, and any of HIS own true creation of black people that decided to follow/worship the Nephilim and the Fallen Angels.Yah cursed the Watchers for infecting his original creation,both plants and animals,and stripped them of their angelic powers,confined them to FLESH,(no longer could they take spiritual form) and had them bound in the valleys of the ABYSS or Tartarus.

The nephilim were on the earth before and after the flood.As a matter of fact these unholy abominations still exist in the dark regions of the Earth. Take a look for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zp7e8zKk7A

Attached: Gilgamesh_(Statue).jpg (1328x1712, 184K)

The can't really take the climate either. What skin tone is best adapted to the hot desert sun?

Attached: Skin_rate_1.jpg (650x345, 58K)

That 'Nordic' aliens are even a thing, and that they seem to behave differently than Greys, Reptillians, etc., says something, but I don't know what.

Be honest user, are you bullshitting any of these words/descriptions of other races describing these things as "white" in their encounters?

the nephilim were wiped out in the flood

>He shall bruise you on the head, and you shall bruise Him on the heel." (Genesis 3:15)

This is talking about satan being the enemy . not races

Read the pic in this post and see for yourself

Then what does this refer to? " between your seed and her seed". It would indicate that there are two different races in antagonism on the earth.Don't fret though, as long as you have faith and follow in Jesus you can be grafted into the Jewish tree even if you are not a blood Jew.

William Cooper was white.

so he was an evil fallen angel serpent seed liar as well?

Seems far more likely that fallen angels masquerade as attractive white people, not that all white people (i.e. descendents of Japeth) are literally part fallen angel (thus defeating the whole purpose of the flood)

Most but not all.
Genesis 6:4
>There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that
Read it again
>in those days; and also after that
>and also after that

Cancer is a Jewish disease.

prove me wrong

Lies, Cain.

Attached: steven spielberg with ET.jpg (350x464, 44K)

what a retarded way to write it, almost as if it was an afterthought
>BACK IN THOSE DAYS THERE WAS GIANTS
>BUT ALSO AFTER THAT TOO

What does it mean we have a snake who later is identified as Satan . What does anything in that part of genesis mean?

>14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

The fall of angels to the ground , or is it really about a snake losing its legs

One thing is sure Satan is our enemy until the end of time and there is no enemy like him . Jesus did crush his head for what he did on the cross . But satan will always bites heels

Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

so when did the arab man set his nest among the stars?
ive never heard of an arab going to space
the arabs are ishmaelites

Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Revelation 12:7-9

woman's seed crushing the serpent's head and the serpent bruising the woman's heel refers to the dual seedline.

>Germanic, Celtic and Anglo-Saxon variations of the Caucasian

How bout a Caucasian variation of the Caucasian?

Kneel before your God Stalin!

Attached: stalin_lives.jpg (1200x450, 249K)

I am not saying that white people are somehow inherently evil. What I am saying, however, is that the Caucasian phenotype was not meant to exist on the Earth. It was meant to exist among the angels. Geneticists agree that for most of human history dark skin was the norm until a fairly recent "genetic mutation". I believe that they are lying. Japheth was black as were all of Noah's sons.If Japeth was white then that mean Noah's bloodline was compromised by the fallen angels and God would not have spared him. see pic

God is an ape
Michael/Jesus is an Eagle
Satan is a snake/dragon.

Attached: primate hand.jpg (900x598, 61K)

Attached: 715e8058330caf0caebfd019f492143c.jpg (1600x1162, 179K)

Might be something to it. Looks like that pic was just pulled from some poorly sourced late 90's crazy person rant website.

I'm not shitting on the idea. Not at all. In fact I'd say that the ideas you've posted in this thread are the ONLY thing powerful enough to unite, save, and empower the white race. It could be our new story of the world. Our new religion. Christcuckery, Natsoc, paganism, and on and on - these are all old, dead ideas - and they have no power. This does. There would be no memeing, or proselytizing, or any other bullshit required. It would be a fairly straightforward, easily digestible story that would just seem obviously true to anyone who heard it. It would stir them on the deepest level and would change the world overnight.

That's if, it is indeed more or less true. There's more groundwork needed though. Because I think ultimately, that's what will cause "them" to make it official. Self-disclosure on their part, in an unmistakable way.

I agree, but that's what it says.

Attached: Aryan male.png (1366x768, 754K)

Why would it ? the snake is not actually a snake . There are 2 kinds of things on the earth the human spirit and the demon soul they will always be enemies of each other . Just like the Jews are enemies of the Christians .

Whites are from the God of this realm, the children of Satan. They have taken from all of Jesus' children and made them suffer as well as poison and rape the land through most of history. When he returns he shall get retribution on whites and wipe them out once and for all.

Sounds like a good script for a blacksploytation flick.

Attached: gn20180220041821.jpg (350x350, 33K)

National Geographic are secular mainstream geneticists, fucking retarded nigger. They are referring to Y-DNA Adam. not the biblical Adam. Plus, negroes are the Devil's image, not God's image.

Attached: NordicvsBlack.jpg (285x446, 9K)

Nordics and most Aryan phenotype ayys are monotheists, and none are atheist or Luciferian.

underrated post, savage

It's from one of David Icke's books. He mixes much truth with misinformation. He denies God.

What Edenic snake? Yes that is a snake, he is an angel. Most likely the fallen king of Seraphim, or Satan. Keep in mind, Satan was no ordinary snake, he even had angels under him in his command, he was clearly some kind of king in heaven, a king of snakes, not some minuscule or lesser snake, we're talking about the Adversary of God here.

Attached: Salem's Lot.jpg (250x375, 58K)

>the snake is not actually a.......

Attached: pepe_wojak_apophis_amun_ra.jpg (615x410, 121K)

Ha, yeah, Children of the Matrix. I'm reading it right now. There are worse sources out there. I'm marginally enthused atm.

youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ

Attached: 1521126032695.jpg (500x300, 82K)

Its later identified as satan so there was never a snake or Satan possesed a snake

Salvation is available for everyone willing to take it, black or white

>all this poetry.
A genetic mutation in humans that eventually let to a sub-set of people who can breed true; just like dogs and cats. Village elders/holy men/shamans probably arranged many of those unions over the course of history.
Anyway, all it breaks down to is Humans are Spirits of Light, created by otherworldly force/s for who-knows what reason. It would stand to reason older civilizations would be able to understand this if they went back in their texts and began to cross-reference. Modern science is catching up as well, the Higgs-Boson completes the Yes/No/Maybe structure of our universe. It's implications are only now being slowly understood. TL:DR white people aren't that special.

Attached: 111Z527804393433.jpg (618x1292, 208K)

>Y-DNA Adam. not the biblical Adam
There was only ever one Adam. You talk nonsense. National Geographic or not, the point made is valid; Man was made from the dirt.

>I am not saying that white people are somehow inherently evil. What I am saying, however, is that the Caucasian phenotype was not meant to exist on the Earth.

This is actually the best argument for why adam is a nigger . His first creation would burn by the sun if white

The man in the pic,Credo Mutwa, who makes the claim of white beings from the sky has his own book out on the subject.

Good to know. Thanks user. Have you read it?

Not as yet.

But just like the Jews the nigger got replaced . take away white people and all you have is another place to purge with a flood

Attached: Screenshot_34.png (1069x594, 438K)

The continents fit together one a much smaller planet. Water was added and it saturated the Earth's crust. The oceans of the world are the remnant of the Great Flood waters.

Attached: Chinese writing.jpg (864x645, 53K)

Attached: 3fcec280292c17722b96020cf545dd99.jpg (621x960, 156K)

>The continents fit together one a much smaller planet. Water was added and it saturated the Earth's crust.

First time i heard this theory

on*

The book of Enoch gives us more clues

Enoch Chapter 105 1-4
After a time, my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as WHITE as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated the entire house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light.And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, Lamech his father became AFRAID of him; and flying away came to his own father Methuselah, and said, I have begotten a son, UNLIKE to other children. He is NOT HUMAN; but, resembling the OFFSPRING of the ANGELS of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.His eyes are bright as the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the ANGELSI am sure you all know what a Negro Albino looks like; bright white skin, hair, eyes from red to gold, but they are still genetically negro; they came from black parents and go on to have perfectly black children. Noah was a Negro Albino, the first in history, read Enoch 105,and then see WHO his father compares Noah’s white skin to. Lamech was afraid his wife had been raped by the angels producing a white person until The Most High assured him the child was TRUELY genetically his not of the fallen seed.

Attached: Albino_blacks.jpg (1824x930, 329K)

Kek the reason why Angels are Aryan looking is because God took his Angels and himself as an inspiration to create the Adamic White Race on Earth.
Niggers are Beasts of the Fields who were only made to serve other races as servants.

>serpent seed described in Genesis
The serpent in Genesis is literally just that: a serpent. The idea that he was actually Satan or something is a later reinterpretation. Even the passage you quote yourself only makes sense if it is literally talking about snakes.

There is also a relevant theory called "Expanding Earth Theory" if you want to watch a video about it on YouTube. But that is not part of my theory. That is merely an expanding Earth from millions of years of space matter accumulating on the planet. As you know, meteors are always constantly hitting the Earth right now, but they are usually so small they burn up in the atmosphere before they are ever a threat to the Earth. Now if that happens for millions of years you have billions of tons of space debris hitting the Earth and adding to the Earth's mass. However, while I believe the antediluvian Earth was a much smaller planet where the continents fit together perfectly I don't believe the Earth has been around for millions and billions of years, so the only other way the continents could have separated was an abrupt expansion of the Earth's crust via the Great Deluge waters.

youtu.be/oJfBSc6e7QQ

Attached: Wari mummy blue eyes.jpg (640x305, 59K)

kek Noah was a Caucasian Man not a filthy fucking albino nigger holy fucking shit
No, you filthy niggers are not fucking Hebrews nor are you Israelites.
You were in sub-saharan Africa eating bushmeat and each other while the events in the OT were happening during the Bronze Age among the many Mediterranean Caucasian Civilizations at the time.

The serpent seed are the fucking kikes
Don't believe this filthy nigger

Go to bed with your fake conspiracy shit

Genetically East Asians are the most distant group from black Africans.

I really hate the outfits they dressed those two dudes in.

>The idea that he was actually Satan or something is a later reinterpretation.
Wrong, use your intuition, someone or something who fucks up a perfect reality is clearly the Devil or a negative being, and both Satan and the Edenic serpent are snakes. They are the same being, the Edenic snake is Satan the Devil.

1 Enoch isn't part of canon, probably for a good reason.

stop using semitic instrument to vallidate the aryans,our history start much sooner than the 6000 years of the bible
we are not a creation we are the representation of the god,we are god oursels,we dont need to limit ourself to some random escriture we write them and change the world as we please

Snakes bite at the heel of man, and man steps on the head of snakes. How does that passage make any sense at all if it is talking about Jews? Jews don’t usually bite anybody’s heel, nor are their heads regularly stepped on.

See

>white people are gods
Is that what it feels like to blacks? We are pretty perfect I guess

We're aliens, not supernatural "fallen angels." Just descendants of the progenitor race that colonized this uncivilized world and protected it from the beasts that roam its surface.

Black and brown people are literally apes. This is our planet.

Attached: alienballoon.png (1035x531, 214K)

I see this garbage repeated endlessly. You know not of what you speak. I will explain;
God made the angels to be his image BEARERS, to reflect his glory. However he made man in his IMAGE, to be a direct facsimile of himself. This tells us that God is of a different appearance from the angels. This is the reason for Satan's rebellion. Up until the creation of Adam he was the highest thing in all creation and he became prideful of that fact. Once Adam was made he was pulled down a peg no longer being the highest created being. Then when God commanded all the angels to bow down they all complied except Lucifer. He could not bear the thought of bowing down to a mud created "nigger" and said as mush
"You created me from fire and him from mud. He should kneel to me for I am greater than he."
Read up on it in the Koran. It is always good to cross reference religious texts to find the truth.

Why do we look so similar to apes and have such similar genes then?

Rh+ monkey spotted.

fuck off shill. And Jews aren't the only serpent bloodline, the other non-Whites are too, they all have one thing in common, they are all swarthy, have black hair, black/brown eyes, and are generally swarthy and of a darker skin complexion. Why? Because they all come from a common origin, in the serpent.

Just look at East Asians' noses, they are similar to negroid noses, and plus they have black hair and black/brown eyes, just like negros or negritos. These are all common features suggesting a common origin. You could argue that Asians evolved to look similar to negroes, but if not that then the East Asian race must be a mulatto race, a result of mixing Cainite negros, or negritos with White Aryans, giving Asians a lighter complexion but with similar features to negros.

Attached: Arabid.jpg (325x325, 14K)