Tell me about black fragility. Everything always feels like a crisis to them...

Tell me about black fragility. Everything always feels like a crisis to them, such as that Starbucks non-customer who wouldn't leave after being requested to do so.

Attached: Cartoon.png (875x600, 666K)

Most blacks don't care about shit. It's just the loudest most obnoxious voices and viewpoints get elevated ny (((them))) to intentionally stoke division and conflict.

t. Black

Uh

Isn't he dressing up to look like one of those monkey guys in the back?

From the context it’s apparent the “blackface” was actually a disguise to blend in with monkey Pokémon.

context doesn't matter to leftists

>confirming blacks are apes.

Dude, how old are you? Pokemon, really?

Attached: 1531109339292.jpg (570x713, 85K)

Holy crap. He isn't even doing blackface, he's dressed up like a monkey.
Who are the real racists?

i'd be pissed off too if my race peaked in the 60's

Their public representatives both carry and cater to a massive inferiority complex to the point where a cartoon where a boy disguises himself as a darkskinned chicken has to be pulled out for fear of filtering them.

Pokemon skipped a jynx episode when I was a kid cause it looks like a sheeboon. At least 10ya

>"fragility"

Maybe the rank and file retards are. The lawyers and activists that enable them hold all the reigns of power in this country and just wait for white owned businesses to slip up so they can sue them for a million bucks or settle for making them lose their dignity by kissing Jesse Jackson's ass in public

You know you can post an article about something and that doesn't anything more than that, right? Posting Twitter screenshots of crazy liberals don't mean you follow them on Twitter.

Also, you realize you're asking this on Jow Forums, which has boards such as:

There are a lot of cartoon-watching, video game-playing manchildren here.

Is it racist to call a black person "fragile?" I really would like an answer.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (548x830, 78K)

You mean the year 60 BC?

>it's clear as fuck Ash is disguise as monkey
So blacks are monkey Pokemon?

I think it's mostly liberal crackers feeling offended for nigs.

"Black Fragility" == there is a meme. This is one step away from being able to openly say "nigger" on live tv. Because they can no longer be offended by a silly word or they can be ridiculed as FRAGILE PUSSY FAGGOTS who get all "FRAGILE" by said silly word. Niggy nig niggerific. Welcome to niggerland boys. The nigger word is within our reach.

Attached: 179990790.jpg (542x612, 30K)

Daily Reminder that Black face is acceptable in Asia

Attached: dunkin_2.jpg (630x236, 20K)

So blacks are monkies.

Nice.

this

He is dressed like a monkey though? How is this racist? He isn't depicting any human.

They colored Mr. Popo blue or purple for network tv.

Holy fuck the irony of this

Leftist censoring a anime because one of the character use a black face as to disguise as a monkey... Because it would be racist, basically saying out loud they are the one who see black as monkey or worse, that black will see themselves AS the monkey and get insulted.

Basically leftist think black see themselves as monkey or automatically self-identify with the monkey in whatever piece of media they consume.

9 times out of 10 it's white liberals being butthurt on behalf of others.

Plus black people love anime so I doubt they'd care.

Correct, normal black-face

Remember that episode where the girly team rocket guy got breast implants to win a beauty pageant or something.

>he's dressed up as a fucking monkey and they say its blackface

lol

Asians are not social pussies, yet.

I hope the Asians win the conquest if not my white brethren.

lol
really tho

and this would of get you cruxified here

but

honestly its not a big deal

just look at /v

almost 80% of /v posts come from r/gaming’s front page these days and literally more than half of /v cross posts on r/gaming

and
you know
its kinda crazy

many people cross post from reddit to herenand vice versus

infact these websites are almost the same except for user ids post history and post voting

ive been here for almost 2 months and really besides the excessive racism and women hating that goes on here it’s basixlly the same but i guess so of its inevadible with the anonymity here

i just dont know why the hate of reddit exists here. something must of happened before i started using these sites i guess

irregardlessly, we can work to move past this i feel

Haven't there been episodes where he and other male characters crossdress? Did they ever raise a fuss over those?

Attached: 15E2FB8B-57EC-4BD0-99B5-36F0F6E0E32B.jpg (835x773, 345K)

It stems from black inferiority, you see they know deep down that they’re ugly, stupid and generally just decrease the quality of life wherever they go. To deal with this they pretend that it’s actually the opposite, and whenever truth is revealed they’re not able to deal with it so they completely melt down.

>Dressing up as a monkey is now blackface

Attached: 1523380837004.gif (200x200, 2M)

Is this bait? Or is this some advanced form of retarded redditniggatry not yet catalogued by science?

Attached: 1524502155642.jpg (1280x1440, 235K)

yes

>jesse owens and hitler will never have a rodman rocketman bromance

Attached: achilles and patroclus.jpg (320x281, 41K)

>Ash dresses up as a monkey
>''BLACKFACE!''
Glad they admitted niggers are basically monkeys.
Planet of the Apes confirmed the most blackface movie in the world.

lmao

inb4 they ban that african-faced pokemon too

Why do blacks always compare themselves to monkeys?

>about black fragility
it's oh so real

>dress like a monkey
>its blackface

TOP KEK

Oof this post gave me advanced cancer

Lefty logic

>Dressing as an ape is the same as dressing as a black person
>BUT DON'T CALL THEM APES OR YOU'RE RACIST

No one everywhere gives a single fuck about the blackface done our local version of a full singer impersonation show (has a kids edition, currently on its second).

Yeah. That explains why blacks don't care if you say nigger.

>my white brethren
t. Kalergi

Attached: 796D1092-88EE-4183-8C40-6E0D99B3D307.jpg (1144x1080, 121K)

Pokemon can get on par with chess in terms of complexity, for the games anyway.

no

I don't trust any adult who references Pokemon, Harry Potter, or Twilight.
Has worked out for me so far.

I would take it more seriously if it weren't for the huge RNG element

Technically it’s a lemur