Has this filthy jew gone too far?

from people.com/politics/sarah-palin-sacha-baron-cohen-duped-interview-who-is-america/
>The teaser for Cohen’s new show begins by saying: “Imagine if Sacha Baron Cohen had been undercover secretly filming a new show for a year.”

>Then a voice is heard asking, “Dick Cheney, is it possible to sign my waterboard kit?”

>The clip then shows the former vice president appearing to sign a plastic jug and saying, “Sure. That’s a first. That’s the first time I ever signed a waterboard.”

other links
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/10/new-sacha-baron-cohen-series-right-wing-hit-job-source-says.html
ew.com/tv/2018/07/10/sarah-palin-sacha-baron-cohen/
thehill.com/homenews/media/396163-drudge-warns-sacha-baron-cohen-at-it-again
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/jul/10/sacha-baron-cohen-who-is-america-trump-tv-event

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 9.15.42 PM.png (1115x399, 170K)

I wonder if they realize that their temper tantrum that's been going on for two years is the same thing that brought about the Third Reich.

nobody cares, and I'm not watching your show, brospeh.

>hahaha im a disabled veteran
There is no way this cant backfire. The more the kikes fuck up, the more they increase the amount and intensity of their fuckups. This has been a constant throughout history, when the goyim start catching wind of what they are up to they always triple and quadruple down until they get shoahed.

If you were never in the military let me fill you in on something. Nowadays even "disabled vets" pose as disabled vets.

>call others snowflake
>while being this booty blasted over a comedian

You people are absolute faggots.

I dont think they are capable of grasping that concept. The past couple of years has taught me that the kikes think they have shit figured out but their shit only works due to their nepotism and bribing/blackmailing of people in positions of authority. One example of this is the amount of money they have spent over the past decade shilling and trying to figure out how Jow Forums ticks.. and yet they still dont have a fucking clue. I believe that this stems from chan culture, and Jow Forums culture in particular, being based upon a system of communication that has a large emphasis on simple metaphors. They seem to have an extreme difficulty accurately translating even simple metaphors. And this goes to one of the fundamental concepts that one will notice when dealing with the kikes.. with them they are always arguing the letter of the law but either cant or wont understand the intent of the law. I would say that the case is that they wont, as in they simply ignore the intent using the letter of the law to subvert said intent.. But, I am starting to believe that they actually can not understand it, they have spent so much time and energy on lying and twisting shit that they actually can not see a straight perspective anymore.

I say he hasn't gone too far enough.

subversive commie =| comedian

I wonder why

Attached: 1499786824466.jpg (986x2308, 1001K)

Sauce please?

Attached: more.gif (627x502, 941K)

why is pol so fragile
is it the boomers

Attached: 1513981528844.jpg (1467x1653, 1.73M)

Attached: 1527202649413.jpg (470x500, 52K)

Attached: 1507399823247.jpg (650x804, 162K)

So he is Westboro Baptist Tier now?

Jews hate context. It always make them look like Shit.

boomers protested the war, called vets baby killers and spat on them.

>Dick Cheney and Sarah Palin
could this boomer kike be anymore irrelevant? these people are so fucking behind the times its scary. the whole culture has shifted and they don't even realize it. they think its still 2005, Bush is President and Jon Lebowitz is still still hosting the daily show and making dumb, Jewy faces at the camera. I'm so sick of these hateful kikes. I'm sick of their hubris and their vulgarity. its not funny anymore.

o shit Venezuela
you're not dead
you guys are rare now
here's neat pic for your curiosity

Attached: mitochondrian jews.png (1378x296, 64K)

Hey Sacha I am looking forward to your new film, Love your work.

Attached: 1529981275306.png (907x603, 146K)

ironically enough, that post exposes the jews weakness.

ITSELF

without goyim to leech off of they just tear each other apart and the goyim inhere the earth.

Waging wars for Israel, return home and have a jew mocking your stupid ass while your daughter is a single mother of a niglet.

But at least you have the Constitution.

Attached: 1513171747217.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

>A Jew making a joke of the US military
What did you expect? If they do not care if you "Die for Israel" they are not going to care over a joke.

Why do Jews mock their disabled former minions?

Cool. That's interesting. It's almost like they're on tracks they can't deviate from.

what did kek mean by this?

Attached: 100% smug.png (369x269, 138K)

He’s a super Jew. He forced his goy wife to convert before he’d marry her.

cohen is a rothschild by the way. his family is
(do NOT die of shock)
quack doctors, psychiatrists, bankers (shocker) and "artists" involved in extremely large illegal transaction where money laundering is covered by paying millions of dollars for a canvas with eight blobs of paint on it.
The contempt (((they))) feel for us is based on how we let them get away with everything. Rat Mindset.

A big reason they can’t get at chan culture is there is no money changing hands. Things are done not for power, money but purely for entertainment and to create some sort of community that can’t be found elsewhere.

It’s not somthing that can be corrupted very easily.