Does Jow Forums support the mixing of native West Europeans with native Northeast Asians?

I would like your answer in this format:
Your answer:
>[Yes, no or maybe.]
Followed by:
>[A well informed logical summary.]
You may also post a picture if you like, but I would rather if it was related, or evidenced based.
Petition:
>Are you Asian, Hapa or East Russian?
>strawpoll.me/16057824

Attached: half_japanese.jpg (670x888, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-level_equilibrium_trap
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj9VArxREqY
hapavoice.com/2010/11/20/okinawan-irish-german/
youtube.com/watch?v=4tp34iWkr8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By petition, I mean poll.

Like this? youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: 36385480-5FDC-4495-99C9-D1C4CDCD6444.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

Yes, this a perfect (and attractive) example.

You should think about what your kids would prefer to be. There are certainly happy hapas, but statistics show that hapas are more miserable on average.

No.
I am against all births. We are too many.
Keep humanity to 500,000,000 in perpetual harmony with nature.

I'm confused about your question. In one place it mentions West Europeans and in another place East Europeans. Is one a misprint?

So, that's a maybe.
I would probably err toward that being a cultural, rather than biological phenomena.
So, when the culture changes and becomes more acceptable, you would probably see a decrease in the amount of depression within hapas.

Or just get off the rock, like we're going to have to do one day to not get BTFO by a mass extinction event, like a metorite.

No.
Northeast Asians and Western Europeans are both high-quality races with impressive civilizations but hapas tend to exhibit the same psychopathologies tendencies as all children of couplings between the macro-races. Stick within your group for child-rearing. Let Asians have Asian children and Europeans have European children.

East Russians aren't European.

Get off the rock to ruin somewhere else? How many of the world's problems would be solved in 95% of the people died tomorrow? Scarcity of resources would end completely.

I would do some more research before making such a big decision.

>... psychopathologies tendencies as all children of couplings between the macro-races.
Could you elaborate please?
Perhaps it might've been somewhat addressed in: As for:
>Let Asians have Asian children and Europeans have European children.
I'm not saying disallow that coupling, only that hapa should also be considered as a valid alternative, instead of mixing with Africans, or Southeast Asians, say.

Disagree. Hapas are potentially -more- viable, as crossbreeds of two races that evolved in similar conditions, but I believe the tendency toward mental illness is inborn, or at least unavoidable without being born to mixed-race parents of identical ancestry (viz. mestizos, Kazakhs).

i.e. having mixed kids

>178281889
How exactly do you ruin a dead rock? You don't, you build structures there and give a one useless piece of rock a purpose.
Don't be a morose misanthrope.

Mhm, true. I suppose I'd have to do some more research, I know there is a genetic basis for some behaviors and pathologies, like depression.

>hapa should also be considered as a valid alternative
Honestly EurasianTiger, Coudenhove-Kalergi, and their like are enough argument in my mind against sanctioning of Asian-European couplings. The hapa often perceives his white parent as having China-doll syndrome, and learns to hate white people and Asians both, to compensate for his lack of a coherent racial identity.

I'm not saying existent hapas are necessarily bad people but there's a clear line between the Northeast Asian and the European that has to be respected.

All the universe belongs to mankind.

She named her first kid Theia.
I thought nips never payed attention to greek history.

So we destroy our living rock so that we can go and subsist on a dead rock? I'm all for exploration and taming the universe. But don't shit where you eat. Where ever else we go, this is our only home. So either kill most of us, or launch them in to space.

>I thought nips never payed attention to greek history
east asians revere western philosophers as much as their own, we should respect them like they respect us

>Honestly EurasianTiger, Coudenhove-Kalergi, and their like are enough argument in my mind against sanctioning of Asian-European couplings.
This is true, but as I've said, this nature of hostility may be a largely cultural artifact.
>I'm not saying existent hapas are necessarily bad people but there's a clear line between the Northeast Asian and the European that has to be respected.
Perhaps a unity, without placing interest upon genetic mixing?

My friend, I don't think you quite understand the topic.
There are things in this universe, that put a risk upon our planet, such as solar flares and meteors.
I'm not saying he abandon Earth, or that we allow it fall into decay. Rather that we have a back up plan, in case the Earth is unduly destroyed by a natural phenomena that we could not predict, or abate.

Are there any good examples of 2nd generation hapas born of two east hapas?

A friend of mine is swedish/thai and has a kid with a german American/korean but they are both ugly and she is cross eyed and thai are part abbo so not a good example there

Thai are not Northeast Asian, friend, I wouldn't of allowed such a coupling.
There is a reason why I say Northeast Asian, because they're the ones who have a higher average IQ than us.
Although, to answer your question: I'm not sure.

I like my Asians more asiany than that.

>Perhaps a unity, without placing interest upon genetic mixing?
I mean, Hitler was right about them. Memes about Hong Kong looking like a hive city aside I think they're equal in stature to Europeans. But I support cooperation, not wholesale genetic/cultural mixing.

Who needs high IQ in ladyboys? I like them glue-huffingly dumb, ass gaping up at me while I do a reach around and rub their aidsjuice into my ballsack.

We agree there, but if we keep having and supporting more useless people we're only going to handicap the process. Perhaps to the point where we never make it.

She isn't full Asian, that could be your problem, user.

>But I support cooperation, not wholesale genetic/cultural mixing.
Agreed.
As for their technological lacking until the modern era:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-level_equilibrium_trap
In short, their logistical systems largely kept everyone happy and fed, thus reducing the need for logistical advancement. This, also coupled with a shift from Taoism, which placed a divinity upon universal exploration, to Confucianism, which more inline with introspection to better the collective.

Kazakhs are basically a nation of Slav-Chinese mixes. They don't have the psychological issues of F1 hapas but on the other hand have you ever heard of anything happening in Kazakhstan?

>Who needs high IQ in ladyboys?
Thailand isn't Northeast Asia.

>... but if we keep having and supporting more useless people we're only going to handicap the process.
True, there should be more emphasis being placed upon mating with a worthy recipient.
However, I doubt the mainstream would accept that with their intent upon cultural Marxism and individualism.

Mhm, you're right.
Although, I would like a more precise breakdown of that East Asian heritage and whether it is related closely related to the true genetic Han and Yamato.
If not, it could be more nomadic steppe, like "proto-Mongols".

Attached: kazakhs_genetic_history.png (1445x346, 358K)

He is okay on the IQ front, probably at 110 which is comparable to east asians, it is the male hapa awkwardness and ugliness he suffers from

So we need to manipulate the mainstream. How do we stop breeders? How do we convince Africans that a vasectomy prevents aids? How do we convince Indians that a vasectomy pleases Krishna? How do we convince the Chinese that a vasectomy concentrates virility for erections akin to tiger claw and rhino horn combined?

How do we convince the rich anons to start a non-profit paying people to be sterilized? $2000 for Americas. $50 and a docile goat for Africans. People will sell their progeny for gratification today.

Is his girlfriend attractive?

We need to make, perhaps obfuscated, examples of this popular so that they're seen as "cool" and thus become popular culture canon.

no and she has severe real life derp eyes but I dont think thats hereditary

Well, maybe they're meant for each other. At least they aren't shitting up other folks genes polls, eh?

Attached: shrug.jpg (384x313, 82K)

The real issue is that it's an easy sell, the childfree life, bags of money not spent on a child, to indulgent Westerners.

I can't think of anything but compensation to tempt the people who are the real problem. But good luck getting grant funding for that.

Still, we're doomed if our course doesn't change. Ebola was proof of our folly. Dedicated, educated, talented, compassionate people became infected and died so useless tripe could live. The cure for ebola when it was at a few hundred cases should have been a firing squad.

those women are violent retards so i would not recommend it.

I think the problem is a move away from accepting that all humans aren't recreated equal. Some people simply have more valuable genes than others, that's a fact of life most don't accept, because of the individualist mindset.

This doesn't fit:
Your answer:
>[Yes, no or maybe.]
Followed by:
Perhaps try again?

To the left is Eurasian tiger and to the right is Mark Wiens, both have white fathers and Chinese mothers, you can clearly see the phenotype is clear as they definitely share characteristics.

If they would have been women the result would probably been better, at least they are thin.

Do asian fathers and asian mothers produce better hapa men than the reverse? Because pic related is no master race.

Attached: Untitled.png (505x304, 367K)

no

Classic leaf.

>do asian fathers and asian mothers produce better hapa men

the answer is yes. if both the parents are asian the hapa is definitely a better hapa

We should only allow attractive, intelligent people to reproduce. Simple.

correction,
Do asian fathers and white mothers produce better hapa men than the reverse? Because pic related is no master race.

i lost interest in white women. i haven't jerked off to one in over a year. As a result, i started to realize how masculine white women are in comparison

white men are kind of gay which is why they like white women(basically twinks in dresses)

Attached: 171116 여자친구(GFRIEND) 은하 FINGERTIP 판교 자율주행모터쇼 직캠(Fancam) by 니키� (608x1080, 2.12M)

>Yes, no, maybe
I don't know

The Chinese know. The Israelis know. Engineer it or protect the bloodline, they know. But we don't need to promote selective breeding. Not yet. First we make non-breeding as attractive and incentivized as possible. The degenerates who shouldn't have children will flock to gibs, while the people who really, really want children will forego handouts in order to procreate.

It's because of Northeast Asian beauty standards, it places an emphasis on femininity.
Over generations, this has probably been so ingrained as to explain the disparity in Northeast Asian countries: that you either have very attractive women, or very ugly women.
We should perpetuate the former and allow the latter to go the way of low IQ individuals.

Can you repeat the question?

Your sons

Attached: y0kyudle6l611.png (1592x668, 157K)

My worry is Africa, they're lacking, more than lacking, but still put out multitudes more children than any other demographic.
What do we do about that?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Aj9VArxREqY

with the exception of Scandinavian countries which need an app to not "cousin fuck" much of the world has been mixing for some time

I could not stop my ancestors from fucking foreign pooch

what makes Jow Forums think that incels for example won't plow what ever poon that won't let them "get down"

Is the Bill Gates thing true? Giving Africans diseases through vaccines

I support more non-chads getting girls of any color.

Because we should aim to better our species. Although, I doubt a Brazilian would understand.

That would be something, I doubt it though.

Well yeah, I suppose it would be nice for you to lose your virginity one day.
One not get wet with a wetback?

See pic related

Attached: 0B9FDB2E-4B68-4E63-9DCB-6ED2AD3342CA.jpg (1150x1086, 313K)

This does not follow:
Your answer:
>[Yes, no or maybe.]
Followed by:
You may also post a picture if you like, but I would rather if it was related, or evidenced based.
Or pertain to:
Does Jow Forums support the mixing of native West Europeans with native Northeast Asians?
Could you please try again?

With all due respect...nobody currently alive can claim "purity" when we are all here because our ancestors had dick taking abilities.

Unless you are from a virgin birth...then I respectfully digress, Mr Donkey Flag Jesus

No, we mightn't be able to claim complete purity.
No one can, that's right.
However, mixing between races, especially those extremely genetically distant from each other, isn't a good idea.
You need genetic diversity, but you also need to promote useful traits.
Just randomly genetic mixing isn't good, you need some measure of a plan.

That's an elephant, buddy.

No we don't need such apps, only Iceland and probably Greenland and Faroe Islands that were colonized by a small group of northerners, not over here on the continent.

Fun fact this former Greenland prime minister is 1/4 eskimo hapa

Attached: Kuupik_Kleist.jpg (900x600, 62K)

I am what I am...I don't have a time machine, I can't shank my great grand pa for fucking and impregnating a native woman at some point...
dude was a horny fuck.

Do I promote sending my fucked up offspring to pollute you land? certainly not as my flag is still thousands of miles away from Donkeyland...

One thing is for sure...with what I was born in I seek to adapt to, I will never seek to invade your land but I am intelligent enough to learn the language of your people in order for you to understand that I get your message...stay the fuck where I am but improve the life that the lord gave to me.

I am not your enemy

my point...only Scandinavian people are white...pure white...true white.

Yet...when your people visit my country...you are the nicest and most respectful people.

the mutts are not.

fuck off chang

Attached: 1531031491396.png (883x837, 30K)

Mark Weins runs a successful youtube channel, is crawling in SFW Jewtube shekels travels the world and is married while Temna Spencer aka Eurasian Tiger is now an over 30 virgin living in his (white) dad's apartment in a crackhead Maine town. Just shows looks aren't everything.

Mixing with light-skinned Asians creates a white race that won't as easily be tricked into thinking Jews are their own people

Well thats nice to hear, my cousin is married andvhas a kid with an adopted brazillian woman, a 9/10 and higher than average IQ but a bit too much negroid to breed with in my opinion but she being of good stock the kid won't suffer in the brain department at least and judging from appearence not in that way either.

Yes
This smells like a botnet gathering data about Jow Forums users.
Don't do it faggots.

One of my very close friends is a Swedish person, a very nice and famous person in your country. Not even kidding. I met him one day at the beach, we drank beer, talked politics and at that moment he revealed to me who he was...I am from Brazil, had no fucking idea who he was but I eventually found out because he told me his name.

I spoke to local people and found out that he has been coming to my region for more than 20 years!

Nobody has a single bad word to say about him, he is very loved in my region and I know him to be one of the best people I have ever met in my life. I cannot speak a single bad word of Swedish people because of this person.

He introduced me to many Scandinavian people and so far I have never met one of your people that has cause a problem in my country. To me and the locals, white people are fucking amazing, civilized and my greatest friends.

Yeah I enjoy the guy he makes great content and his 25% German 25%chinese and 50% Thai son is cute now but he in turn will probably not have kids with anything other than a Thai woman which means his lineage regresses and disappears into eventually probably almost only thai which is to spit on his Germanic ancestors.

No offense to the people of Siam your culture and history is a treasure, except the whores and ladyboys.

No.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

> muh masculine wyt wimminz goys
kek you can keep your child-tier gook women and have manlet beta incel gook sons kek
I will keep my big tiddy thicc White Angels all for myself and have strong and tall White Sons.

Attached: whitebreeder.jpg (829x1200, 88K)

Yes, I even support mixing with SE-asians. Vietnamese are pretty much the same as the rest of the sino-asians, and Thais are a nice and fun people overall (the rest of the SE-asians I don't have much experience with, but Flips seem a bit dodgy and the muslim ones are, well... muslim).

Asians are high IQ (yes, even Vietnamese, they manage eastern Europe levels on average IQ tests even after being poor as shit from being ravaged by war and sanctions, get their economy up to western levels and we'll see their average IQ equal or surpass our own), and to my mind IQ is the number one factor in what races should mix and not. Races will never mix to extinction, that's an unfounded fear, so those that mix should not be looked down on so long as they preserve the average racial IQ of both races. IQ is what will allow us to advance scientifically and developmentally, the rest is just window-dressing. Asians also, most of the time, lack oppressive cultural mindsets, mainly thinking about Islam here, though exceptions exist.

Also, they are cute.

Attached: Screen-shot-2013-07-12-at-11.21.21-AM.png (866x930, 1.47M)

My guess he is a retired former winter sportsman

Angel? That angel will never fly dude, not even wings gifted by God would make that cow fly

Attached: 1530775553174.jpg (547x532, 50K)

>implying it matters so long as I get to fuck OP as their daughter

The flips with Spanish ancestry deserve to get bleached in my book

Googled it because it peaked my interest, here's one. Don't know if she has bleached hair and lenses or if she's aryan as fuck. Im guessing blue eyes and bleached hair.

hapavoice.com/2010/11/20/okinawan-irish-german/

HAHAAHH no
He is a very famous actor.
I respect him too much to reveal his identity but I can tell you that this person is a very good "ambassador" to Sweden in my region.

I speak to him every day by e-mail, he is a very good friend, a real person that is so kind and wonderful that I can never speak a bad word about Swedish people.

You guys are absolutely top notch.

Yes, you'd think, but then you watch a documentary on them and they behave quite monkey-like. Even Thais behave better, and Vietnamese better still.

She will breed me strong sons and fertile big tiddy daugthers tho
This is the type of body your Nordic Women had back in the day, hella THICC.
Why do you think Scandinavians are fucking huge and bulky ?
kek fucking faggot, can't even handle a real woman like her pleb

disgusting faggot with a fat fetish

Attached: ylqgz.jpg (570x867, 89K)

I mean... 14/88 and all but still...
youtube.com/watch?v=4tp34iWkr8Y

You're too fucking demanding bitch. The answer is a resounding YES, East Asian genetics are acceptable and should be sought after.

Attached: 1519789821934.jpg (640x642, 72K)

White + Asian = Real Life’s anime?

yes.
> caucasian
> asian

sauce and moar!