Jesus fucking Christ. Can the Britbongs do anything right?

Jesus fucking Christ. Can the Britbongs do anything right?

Attached: DhwbVSUWkAA85uo.jpg (710x593, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

germany has infiltrated their ranks and is preventing brexit at all costs. you laugh at me but this will become clear at some point.

Abuse being synonymous with criticism, ofc.

Pretty much.

the one thing they did right was to not have a first amend.

I say we have a moral right to take British girls.

We should take their girls, then force the USA and UK to get rid of all laws that conflict with the first amendment, then get the UK to pass a law equivalent to the first amendment.

Nope, at this point Britcuckolds are even more extreme far-left than even G*rmans. The Tories are all commies.

Insult ALL britbongs. It's the natural order.

Attached: 1521134553613.png (519x626, 458K)

We need some Brit poster in here. Can't just be us American asking ourselves what's wrong with them. Hey bro posters, can y'all pencil in 'get pissed off' after tea time somewhere this week. What's your schedule looking like?

May is a snake. She will probably laugh and speak in her fluent german with Merkel soon. She was a remoaner after all. Tory party needs an enema

I used to like England. But antics like this are making me change my mind. It isn't just the politicians either. There are some Brits at my university and they all parrot this state worshiping trash. Never question anything, just go along with whatever the government says

>I used to like England. But antics like this are making me change my mind.
I thought about visiting Europe before it's overrun. Now, I'm not so sure.

The trouble with that is when you don't address criticisms or concerns, when you start fucking up you will keep fucking up. Anyone who tells you you're fucking up goes to jail, so shit rapidly destabilizes.

And when citizens are jailed for criticizing politicians you no longer live in a democracy, you live in a dictatorship. Frankly brits already live in an orwellian dictatorship, but it'd be one more screw tightening it down and making it obvious.

Sweet.
Like, actual freedom of speech is like--terrible.

That's the real problem.

Attached: 0008738100000C1D-3602897-image-a-9_1463875773322.jpg (634x488, 74K)

hey bongs
would you be okay with america destroying your current government completely and turning you into a state?
you would still be able to have your own state constitution and local laws, your own internal governing system, whatever. most states use the same system internally as the federal government out of convenience, but you can pretty much do whatever government you want as long as you dont violate the us constitution

Bongs, purge country and become 51st state.

That's not happening. They're going for Brexit In Name Only and an Authoritarian Dictatorship.

Now we just need the BBC to call Farage a bunch of names and ists then blame his supporters for ruining social media while not realizing the irony of calling him a racist scumbag after demanding a change in tone.

>women in politics

Well then they have a submission fetish, because overthrowing an oppressive government can be done and has been done before. Call me an optimist, but it did only take 3% of colonists to overthrow the crown here. What percentage of Bongs do you think realize they are being fucked to tears?

KICKTHISBITCHINTHECUNT

Attached: 236d2297ca0ded82aca68769ac1ca6aa.jpg (300x250, 76K)

>but it did only take 3% of colonists to overthrow the crown here
Are you referring to the Continental Army or the Patriots as a whole? I thought it was closer to 30%
>What percentage of Bongs do you think realize they are being fucked to tears?
Less than 2%, probably.

Literally Sweden 2

What the fuck was wrong with you guys after brexit that this bitch came along?

I escaped britbong and now am american. I love america, good basing balls and great fry food. I like American girls they have big breasts and very nice vaginas with sparkles in the clit. Love em give good head

>Brits to ban dirt
Pic related

Attached: FDE0248E-EA44-4F22-A0C9-AFCE049F9623.jpg (1125x910, 780K)

>invite 3rd world
>make London worse than New York
>u got a loicense to talk about the guvment?

Attached: _100671572_chart-londonvsnewyorkcitymurderrate2018-to0x1-nc.png (624x395, 17K)

Visit Krakow and Dubrovnik. Forget the rest of it.

Soft. The bongs should gas anyone who DOESN'T abuse politicians on social media.

It's Over

>Visit Krakow and Dubrovnik.
Based Poles and Croats? Why there and not anywhere else?
>Aside from an acid bath in the face, obviously.

They know some interwebular hero's want the day of the rope.
Meme magic. And they are thinking about there own necks because of what they've done.

This is YOUR News video!!! For YOU. Things you heard throughout the last few days..
>CreepyPasta about Google monitoring us..
>GOD talks to Anons on /pol
why wouldn't he... Jesus hung out with prostitutes, tax collectors, criminals, lowly people, misfits... WHY WOULDN'T HE COME HERE?!?!.

YOU
>defeat shills
>expose Satan's minions
>exposing the TRUTH through all the lies here

GOOD JOB ANONS...
Every One of you is an instrument of the Almighty EVEN if You don't know it...
even if you don't know I AM , His hand moves over every situation...

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

EVEN If You arnt Christian And fighting the Good fight. THIS NEWSCAST IS FOR YOU

You might be “in-the-know” about The Gestalt but let me add to it…
>The Elite are full fledged Satanists and work 24/7 against YOU
Child Molesting and Murdering SCUM who worship Demons.
They Run Hollywood, Politics, Finance, Industry, Military, Media, News, Culture, Music, and Religions
They are literal witches and warlocks… “praying” Dark spells against you
SPIRITS OF
>Cancer
>HIV
>Homosexuality
>Weakness to SIN
>Crime
>Fear

They pray death and destruction on you… THEY Sacrifice animals and Kids… Humans… They Drink Blood and do ritual Magikk…
>Atheists are the easiest for these witches to pray death onto
Sateria which JOEY DIAZ worships is satanism…. Just like Rogan…
THEY stay up all night PRAYING for your death and YOU CATHOLICS cannot even go to church for 40 minutes and complain!!!
YOU WANT SOME TRUTH!!! SOME IckeWAVE… Made by Your user Prophet of Jesus himself!
>youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

>We are in the End-Times
Become a End-Times Watchmen and guard the walls!!! Defend against Satan!
>youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
Expose These VILE People, At Every Turn! You are already fighting the good fight, Join Us in defeating the Satanic NWO.

>"l am the way and the truth and the life. No
one comes to the Father except through me."

Repent, for the end is nigh.
>177777777.;.

Attached: 1531146927114.jpg (260x503, 45K)

Reverse revolution when? Time to save the UK

>Reverse revolution when? Time to save the UK
I don't think they want to be saved.

I thought politicians were open game for satire.

You can even use thier name and likeness without thier approval on shirts, publications, signs, etc. In ways that are not legal for non elected people.

Unflattering satire of government a has been sacrosanct for a very long time. I think May will be on the receiving end of some merciless barbs... and she’ll fully deserve it.

I honestly think this is a woman thing. They don’t feel like being ‘mean’ should be legal, but it’s a natural part of the political process.

fuck that i don't want technocrats and autistic lefty bongs having a say in our government

dirty old cunt

No other bongs have posted in this thread out of fear.
I'm proud of you user, I hope when you're arrested for this post that they don't beat you too hard.

One of the best things about living in the United Kingdom is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and all three of our legal systems have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Scotland has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Suffolk was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Attached: ukstophate2.png (940x788, 151K)

Found some better statistics (3% was top of my head, maybe I saw it in a maymay)
80,000 militia and Continental Army soldiers served at the height of the war
55,000 Americans served as privateers during the war
45% of colonists fully supported the war
3 million is the estimated population of America in 1776
So ~135k out of 3 million puts it at 4.5%
To keep it on topic, Bongs, unfuck your shit.

> what is time diffrences
its 5:15 am there

oh this is gonna go well

literally fascism in the making.

Nice pasta, Eurocuck.

Sheeeeit.

Are you guys tying to bait us to invade you?
It reeeaaallly looks like it Britain.

It seems the Brits are slowly slipping back into monarchic rule.

literally shouldnt even give a fuck. theyre lost. we should be 100% focused on the mexican invasion going on here.

Attached: binyourcountry.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

Can you die?

Their reaction to every single problem is to make a law to ban something. Unbelievable. Britshits, no joke, you all need to quit your jobs and hunger strike and riot in the streets. Otherwise your children will live in an unbelievable dystopian hellhole

Attached: 960B1CD1-7A50-46D6-B164-5FA720DB1F1F.jpg (829x960, 99K)

I'd rather been seen as crude than be cowed into submission, I will never feel shame for speaking the truth.
What's it like to know that everybody hates you, friendo?

illegal question, reported to Sharia police

>Can the Britbongs do anything right?

they seem to be quite good at fucking over the people they are supposed to be representing, actually

>cant criticize politicians
You are now China tier Bongistan.

I don't work for this very reason. I refuse to work in a regime that disrespects the majority.

Seriously what are they doing? It's as if they want the country to implode. Instead of slow boiling bongs into totalitarianism, they just threw them right in the fire. Doing this never ends well.

lmao yet being a fag to another country's politician is OK
you fucking brits good god

>Oi Mate! You got your shit-posting license?

And they proberly shut the internet off at night so they cant meme when the police goes to sleep.

>LOADS NIGGERS INTO YOUR COUNTRY
talk about them on caibook
>OY HOW WHY ARE YOU ABUSING (((MEEEE)))

Just keep it over there, mmkay? We know what freedom is, we've tasted it. Being proud of bowing and scraping to a monarch, and appearing "civilised" (I used your spelling there, you're welcome) to other people is your way of life. You're well trained and proud of it. Good on ya, but that won't fly on this side of the pond.

Doubtful. I think 85% of them have either complied with the new Orwellian order or are too cucked to do anything meaningful about it. You must remember that most of their best stock, like the best of all European countries, came to the US. That's why we're so great. We Europe's son who has grown up to be much stronger and more powerful than the father. In his old age, Father Europe has become senile and angry. It's time to put Father Europe in the grave out of mercy.

You'd end up with all those brits as voters though, what you need to do is turn the anglosphere (excluding aus/nz) into a territory a la puerto rico

You already buried Europe in 1945 do you forget this?

They try their best to blank it out of their little insignificant heads.

>This will happen when you leave the EU

Attached: 1528351214175.jpg (336x327, 28K)

I wish nothing but death and destruction on your friends and family. Your remainer has done this.

fucking hypocrites

Attached: 1531254054664.png (626x522, 338K)

Don't fall for it. It's government sponsored propaganda against a U.S. president.

ya think

Attached: 1531254073379.png (534x543, 428K)

>britain
>free speech
Choose one

they probably funded it anonymously in the gofundme

This could be pasta.

>Wanting to have 30+ million more democrat voters.
Please fucking no.

>could be

>Voting authoritarian anti-EU parties
>Bithiching on Jow Forums because the Authotarian government takes away your rights to do anything against the government
Classic Jow Forumstards

Attached: bolprainlet.png (645x1300, 60K)

>be british
>go to jail

>it is now illegal to criticize the government

I dunno man, have you seen most British girls?

Jail is safer than the streets through

>I dunno man, have you seen most British girls?
Take the actresses and models. Leave the rest.

Vote of no confidence fucking when?

police keepin the streets safe they is

Attached: Fat-cop.jpg (620x830, 146K)

Obvious at this point.

It's old and got blocked

Unless you're Tommy Robinson and they put you in a cell with five convicted towelhead murderers and rapists.

Shouldn't that tell you something about Britain and yourself?

HURRRHURR YEAH IMMA GIV A TENNER FOR THIS DRUMPF BALLOON M8 WELL WORTH IT

It's a Satrapy not a British Government. Like calling Persian Thrace, Greek.

Hate speech WILL be punished

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Notice the lack of British flags in this thread
=∆)&

take the fucking flag off paki

I'm sure our approval will rise if it's illegal to have negative opinions!

I know you are here to surveil your satrapy making sure dissent is crushed. Jow Forums will stay and so will Britain.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

My Brittish Anons Trump's visit is the perfect opportunity to make sure Theresa May and rest of the EU Slave Masters understand the seriousness of Brexit. Theresa May is stalling and double dealing the British people to staying in the EU...

You guys want Tommy Robinson out Prison. We support that. Trump is the man that can help that happen. Show Trump some respect...

If I was Trump I would ask my bodyguard to shoot it down.

Yes

wut?

Attached: 3A7054C900000578-3941926-image-m-95_1479299905447.jpg (634x769, 108K)