How will western civilization end?

Thinking long term, I actually think it will be nuclear war - brought about by challenges to America’s declining superpower status

Attached: 4D80337A-5669-4830-A309-A64C94E71997.jpg (220x173, 23K)

WESTERN civilizazation will end in a sea of arabs and niggers. civilization itself is a much different question.

Damn, really makes you think.

Eventual dissolution into micorcultures who carry it into the next age to create a new amalgamation of various cultural ideologies cherry picking the best parts of western civilization and mixing them in with whatever else suits their needs.

Eventually that will dissolve into something else and the serpent will consume it's own tail as it has since before the dawn of recorded history, and humanity will continue to build upon itself, progressing ever further towards it's ultimate destiny while still somehow staying more or less completely unchanged until entropy forces the slow and inevitable decay of our DNA structure.

If Trump loses in 2020..

Only one problem. Nukes don't actually exist. I know this sounds too far fetched for most of you. But they're a hoax. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed. All early nuke videos are clearly fake and spliced together. Later nuke tests are extremely high yield dynamite explosions. It's all for show.

Google "nukes don't exist" for more info I'm tired of explaining. Make sure you can get past the layer of shills meant to lead you away from it first.

kinda already has. or at least is in the process of ending.

Attached: 1525446696638.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Think Jews

ayyyy take over. they've already invaded and rule over us

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Read book of Revelation. You all are idiots.

The truth is that west and east must unite in some way even if its in a small way to preserve civilisation, the middle east seems to be stabilising somewhat the real problem is China and north korea

If western civilization ends ALL civilization ends

Western Civilization has already ened in a sigh of ressignment. Sorry my dude. Trump is just the flouride keeping the envitable decay from happening to fast. It's over.

Book of revelation is the fakest book of the bible. You are better off reading the Book of Enoch and such.

It will go down in utter suffering and mediocrity. There will always be someone around who wants to work. I mean we've kind of achieved all there is to achieve, and done all there is to do. The next frontier would be space travel, but shit it's...another rock.

That would make civilization ending nuclear war less likely though.

Well then fuckin a someone make up their fucking mind. I mean shit, we're put on this world, we suffer, and for what? It's like someone is fucking with a light switch and they won't make up their mind whether they want it on or off. I mean fuck they could have just saved us the trouble. I personally don't think it's going to turn out that way, not gonna say 100% though.

I was referring to space travel - becoming a multiplayer species would make nuclear annihilation less likely In theory, though in practice I don’t think you’ll get the economic base to make it work

Nuclear would actually be pretty funny because it'd essentially be whites slamming the door shut so hard on civilization that it knocks everything else down, too.

The Western world will end with a slow wimper just like Rome did

STFU already

Attached: 4d chess.png (500x900, 140K)

Well I'm just saying that space travel is the last undiscovered frontier for mortal man, but multiplayer species? It's not gonna turn out like star trek, it's going to be more of the same shit we found on the moon, and in the event we found an earth-like or habitable planet and made it there it's just going to be more of the same human bullshit, and we all know that. Most people would stay behind and it'd be a one way trip for sure and it no doubt would be lonely once you got there. The only good I could see from it it getting people off this planet because I, for one would not want to take that trip.
Like I said, nuclear war may happen although I doubt it because people dread the thought of it so much but I think humanity will break down and there will be enough people to keep the machine going.

The Singularity will happen, and humanity will inevitably be replaced with some form of superintelligence.

Attached: 961c0d1f3b0a67fcd121f552bdcb9db0.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

Our end will be Balkanization through civil war. We could end up detonating nukes on each other

Attached: 1530838085819.png (800x430, 527K)

Mueller may end him before then. One can only hope it happens

The US will collapse in on itself due to its own greed, obesity, and increasing browning with decreasing IQ.

Attached: 1530258328292.jpg (600x446, 307K)

it'll be planet of the apes
except without the apes building a civilisation