Why do leftists openly despise and criticize Christianity while ignoring other religions?

Why do leftists openly despise and criticize Christianity while ignoring other religions?

Attached: firerises.jpg (318x325, 10K)

because they rely on other religions for votes

/thread

Because other religions will kill them

Because Christianity is the only one that tells them no, and leftists are perpetual teenagers

Attached: 1525415951501.png (723x540, 255K)

I'm extremely left and reckon the right doesn't follow god's word.

That's from being catholic though, as apposed to those fucking proteestants.

this ..because (((leftists))) are jews and the other religions are much easier to subvert

>all leftists are liberals
>christianity is the dominant religion in the west, thus the most relevant to criticize

Attached: 1529029471131.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Easily manipulated traitors deserving of being tortured to death

Because that's they've been taught to do thanks to propaganda stemming from Soviet Russia.

Demons despise the 1 and only God, Jesus and Christians. They are already leading the ppl of other religions to hell.

Satanism attacks it´s biggest threat.

Talmudic Judaism is Anti-Christianity.

Probably because Christ cursed Jerusalem and the tribes of Israel to destruction, dooming them to be the abominable shitstains they are today.

>dooming them to be the abominable shitstains they are today.
Ayo hol up....This is phrased in a way that makes it sound as if Jesus is the direct reason why kikes are the worst thing ever.

because they hate western civilization.

Yeah, well dick in the ass can make you a leftist I guess.

Because liberalism is their religion and they can't believe anyone would hold different or archaic beliefs because its the current year.

Because Dad and/or Grandpa were Christian and fuck them

Attached: 1485255217380.png (1218x1000, 405K)

Because they're Jewish footsoldiers

Attached: Jews_Hate_Zionist_Evangelists.png (640x512, 70K)

because america has no Muslims you dummy. they are like less than 1% of the population I bet nobody even sees them around or even if they do they think they are mexicans

Attached: 1517429698327.gif (650x705, 38K)

Attached: Charles_Silberman_Jews_Diversity_Society.png (851x608, 234K)

Christianity is the religion of white people.

Good question.
Answer is - because they are absolute low iq hypocrites.
I oftsn ask them this. To which I meet silence or change of topic.
They literally cannot answer, derail it or avoid it.

When you catch them directly on this, they call you names like "uh natsee"

Those are qualities of a subhuman who is unable to discuss, or know he is wrong, bjt is so brainwashed he wont even admit it to himself.

In a sense, yes. They were bad before, and their curse was a direct response to their abandoning God for the last time. Result was the diaspora, leading them to all nations as a subversive underbelly. It's the Christian duty to convert them, which would ostensibly end their personal curse and bring them into the good graces of God.

Because they get a feigned power rush out of picking on things that will return little to no fire.

In other words, narcissistic cowardice.

Attached: 534216.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>christianity is the dominant religion in the west
Is it anymore? I think there are more muslims and atheists than christians. And among christians I'm pretty sure most of them are non-practicant.

Christianity is a easy target as attacking Islam gets your murdered and attacking Judaism gets you labeled a Nazi. Also, Muslims and Jews attack Christianity so it reinforces leftist group think as if the Muslims ans Jews are doing it we can safely do it as well.

you christcucks are so dense. A Roman emperor expelled Jews from their land because they were rebelling all the time not because of a curse

Attached: 1505953097341.png (645x729, 45K)

This is possibly true. Reminds me of my school teachers. They didn't have the guts to punish whoever misbehaved and instead they punished whoever laughed about it and knew that wouldn't complain, because they probably thought they saved some face like that.

Attached: lenin jews.jpg (850x400, 57K)

Why would that matter if the majority of western atheist were christian? It's why they're more familiar with it and come to despise it the most.

Not this

This

because Christianity is a pillar of western civilization, break a peoples faith and then offer them your alternative and they will bend to your will as they search for purpose, its called subversion.

Attached: last stand.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

Jesus told his followers that the second temple would be so utterly destroyed that even the foundation would not remain. Pretty specific prophecy, and it occurred. Doesn't matter who did the deed.

Because Christianity is true.

no its not. Greek and Roman civilization is the pillar of the West, if it wasn't for that you would be no different from Muslims since your kike poetry book is no different from Islam

Jesus didn't say anything because all Jesus dialogues were invented by the kike Saul and you like a dumb good goy eats his kikery

They are jews and must destroy Christendom so they can build their temple.

Even if Paul came up with it all by himself, and there's no evidence for that, he would have prophesied the complete destruction of Israel before it happened. Paul is as thoroughly reviled in Jewish culture as Christ, by the way.

Leftists look at the western world as a colossal failure, every part of it from Capitalism to Christianity. They have been taught since kindergarten of how evil and immoral the west is. The problem is school curriculum allows teachers to teach the failings of the west yet when talking about foreign cultures they are only allowed to teach students the positive things.

Of all the time I spent in public schools there were no studies on the conquest of Islamic caliphates and the horrors they inflicted yet we learned about the dark ages and how it stopped society from advancing and how it was Christianities fault.

After all what has the western world accomplished other than slavery, war and racism?(if you point out a technology, advance civilization and human rights you are an uneducated racist)

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

They are the tools for the destruction of Western civilization.

Attached: 1518029806084.png (640x409, 334K)

They literally just resent the fact their parents made them sit still for an hour on sunday during their childhoods.

Saul is literally the inventor of Christianity. Jesus was some random poor shmuck killed by Romans and Saul cashed in his popularity by writing a goy best seller based on kike mythology

This is an interesting thread. If Christianity is the religion of white people, and the evil attacks true righteousness, and the Jews want to take down Christianity: btw did you see how (Jeff bezos) “Alexa” says Jesus is a fictional character on louder with crowder?
Anyways, if this is all so, then how would jesus and Christianity say to deal with the Jewish communist enemies? Gas the kikes race war now?

when the greek/roman empire fell it was the Christians who rose from the ashes, it was literally thanks to monks who dedicated there lives to recovering and transcribing lost texts and technology's from the fallen empire, and it was the Christians who rallied forth and drove out the muslim hoardes that ravaged Europe and re-established law order and morality, sincerely unfuck your opinion fgt.

Attached: orly.jpg (76x125, 3K)

>it was the Christians who rose from the ashes,
not they weren't. Christians destroyed and looted everything about Greek civilization and sciences. All greek scientific centers were based on pagan temples which Christians destroyed and proceeded to replace with kike culture. Even Muslims were more advanced than Europe during that time. And no, that one christian monk that wrote some stuff about some jewish demons doesn't count as advancement

Other religions make more sense

I agree. I studied the fall of the Roman Empire and considered whether Christianity was a factor or no.
If a person actually reads the Bible they will see that the Bible itself is responsible for much of anything great that the west ever accomplished.

Because the other religions are fake.
Leftists are only enemies of truth.

Attached: Atheists hate on their own.png (1251x585, 194K)

Europe was a literal shithole when it was run by kike clerics. Europe became a global superpower when secularists came along

>Why do leftists openly despise and criticize Christianity while ignoring other religions?

because coincidentally christianity is the religion associated with the success of the western world and leftists view success as an abomination that robs the unsuccessful, thus they will attack the foundations of the well off, chineese commies killed off Taoism and Buddhism for the same reason

they defend the foundations of the poor classes they perceived to be oppressed, thus will merrily defend islam in spite of the fact it's incompatible with their other notions, basically: the enemies of my enemies are my friends

"Europe" a global superpower.
>When?
Europe has never been a unified superpower. You've been misled.

Attached: Atheism has always hated itself.png (1386x4653, 2.35M)

Because Marx only cared about the destruction of Catholicism.

you simple cunt, Rome got its shit pushed in by Pagan briton and germanic tribes and muslim caliphates the christians literally had fuck all to do with it, you can literally thank them for the preservation of greek society as they were literally the ones who learned from it to create mighty nations across europe.

Attached: pep.jpg (387x387, 24K)

the only times Europe was unified was under Roman empire and under European Union, both when christians were not in charge. Christianity pitted european countries against each other for millenia

yes Muslims saved a lot of Greek knowledge from Christians. Imagine how backwards Europe became from Christianity when even Muslims were superior

Because our rules are the ones that bite them the hardest.

and no matter how mad they get they can't win its what happens when your number 1 in the world.

"Christianity is the largest religion in the world and according to the Pew Research Center, is likely to remain so for the next four decades. As of 2010, the latest year for which figures are available, there are an estimated 2.2 billion Christians around the world."

from the wiki
mind you that was 2013 its much bigger than that now.

I think we woke up earlier than we were supposed to, if they even anticipated us waking up at all. There is enough strength to push back right now, if things had remained as they were for another 20-30 years there would have been no hope

here's another fun fact: by 2050 almost 90% of all Christians will be Black Africans and mullatos from South America

>memeflag
>shit arguments
>false statements
>shilling for islam
>shilling for EU
EurostaniUnionist detected

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

Christians will inherit the world again if America falls. Most Christians in rural areas disapprove of the ways of the cities. There are private rural libraries, not including personal digital libraries. Christians by nature are conservative, and are ultra cautious. The Roman Empire fell due to leftist corruption. Similar to what we see in today's modern times. The European Union is not a super power by any means, especially considering the fact that they are panicking over the idea that Trump will take away military backings and protections. The EU at most thought themselves a trading super power, but even now as they panic over tariffs, it is showing to not have been the case.

Attached: We are in the end times, the end of the cycle.png (1323x184, 50K)

>using strawmans
classic christcuck argument, just like the OP thread. Christcucks are equally subhuman with Muslims

Attached: 1517263158010.png (625x773, 90K)

Just remember, the Atheist has never won in all of known history. Every time they come into power, society/civilization collapses.

Atheists single handedly created the scientific revolution and made Europe a global superpower in few hundred years.

Christcucks were beheading each other and fucking their daughters like subhuman Muslims for 1000 years

Attached: 1516555303614.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>mfw the athiest pirate eurostani gets buttmad

Attached: DV.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

because christianity is the major religion in most of the first world and thus has the largest impact on society, laws, and customs, you brainlet.

Attached: 1506563750334.jpg (430x475, 57K)

>can't make an argument
>hurr u mad
its not like I expected anything more from a guy worshiping kike demons

Attached: 1515859426344.png (214x236, 3K)

You realize that there were eleven other Apostles and that Paul didn't write any of the Gospels and several other books of the New Testament besides, right, and that the Church Fathers didn't draw exclusively from Paul but also from the other followers Jesus and the Apostles left behind, right? Just stop talking. You clearly don't know anything about the subject.

the majority of new testament was written by Saul you dumb chink

Because Christianity is the easiest target. Western world with it's values has been built around Christianity, and if you see the West as "evil" and "wrong" it's quite fucking easy to despise Christianity and Christians as it's one of the biggest cornerstones of the Western world.

Attached: 1529157346838.jpg (749x485, 87K)

because everyone around us is christian
can't remember the last time I met a muslim.

because christianity is implicitly white

/thread

lmao not its not. Christianity begun from kikes and today it is practiced by majority blacks and other third worlders

Outside of jews, Christians, and muslims, most other faiths are fairly benign. Its all spawned from the same source.

Paul didn't write the four Gospels, which are the most important books. He didn't write Acts. He didn't write 1&2 Peter. He didn't write James. He didn't write 1,2&3 John. He didn't write Jude. He didn't write Revelation. Any of these works alone completely obliterate your lie that Paul somehow fabricated Christianity out of whole cloth. You're a fool. I doubt you've even read the Bible.

ok buddy let me rephrase it to you. Every single person that wrote either the old or new testament was a kike, which kike wrote what doesn't matter much

this

>the religion of europe for millennia isn't implicitly white

k

Attached: 05950209.jpg (326x326, 23K)

Because you live in a mainly (among theists) christian country, derpy. It's not complicated. If you're not retarded, ie atheist, you will heap shit on whatever the predominant form of retardation is at work in your country.

Leftists don't hate Christianity because the associate it with anything else they hate. They hate everything they hate because they associate it with Christianity. The destruction of Christianity is the sole goal and purpose of leftism, because it is the sole goal and purpose of their masters, the ones who forged them as a tool to fulfil their intent, the Satanic Pharisees.

>Christianity becomes the religion sub-saharans for millennia so now its a nigger religion

Secularists as in people of science and creators of liberalism?

You didn't rephrase anything. You simply conceded your position then tried moving the goalpost. The Pharisees are evil because of what they share in common with you, their hatred and rejection of Christ. You're their golem.

fuck off bagan or atheist

Pretty sure he is anti all religions.

Antagonism is often caused by competition over same resources. It is observable in animal world where relationship between species gets more antagonistic with similarity (e.g. land animals VS flying animals). Maybe it is the same here. Christianity and left share some ideas. Therefore both ideologies compete for same audience. Thus left hates Christianity. Since Islam is not leftist at all, they can coexist like birds and crocos.

As a chink I'm offended you called that nip a chink.

I haven't conceded my position since I am still correct . Saul did write the majority of New testament, the fact that few other kikes wrote few other books doesn't change anything

Attached: liberals.jpg (2840x2564, 1.57M)

Actually they don't they only attack WHITE Christians. Since when have you seen leftists protest against a Mexican Catholic Church gathering for example?

They attack Christianity because they see it as a white thing which is ironic because the majority of Christians in the world aren't white

>He uttered these words
>In MSG at the apex of WWII
How did this man live after saying such treasonous shit

The Christian religion is being eroded cause we’re too much of a threat and too difficult to undermine when we are united in religion. The Muslim religion has been similarly manipulated but they have been made more religious in order to take the role of a viable western enemy

Your original claim was that Paul "invented" Christianity. The mere existence of New Testament books by other authors, some of which are, importantly, much more important than the Pauline Epistles, not to mention the corpus of the Church Fathers (which you're apparently completely ignorant of, moreso than even the Bible you evidently haven't read, because if you even knew who the Church Fathers were or the place their writing holds in Christianity, you'd already be aware that many of them were Gentiles) completely annihilates your bullshit on a molecular level. And you still haven't addressed my counterpoint that you hold more on common with the Pharisees than any Christian aim by virtue of hating Christ. You're a kike, and Iean that in a much more exacting and profound sense than you're familiar with, as you're demonstratably unfamiliar with the origin of the word.

kys kike worshiper. You worship a mythology literally invented by kikes and you call me a kike? lmao. Every single aspect about Christianity is drenched in kikery. Now go to the corner of your room and pray to your muzzie Lord of Israelites and King of Jews, Yeshua

Attached: ישוע.jpg (634x896, 110K)

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (/ˈkaJkəl/ KY-kəl), and for "little circle", kikeleh (/ˈkaJkələ/ KY-kə-lə). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.

The word kike was born to refer to Pharisees (descended from the same Pharisees who crucified Jesus) who hate Jesus and Christianity so much that they refuse to write the letter X simple because the shape reminds them of a cross. You hate Jesus. You're a kike.

you worship a kike. you are a kike.

Attached: kike-lord.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Kike refers to someone who rejects Christ. You are a kike.

Also, your position that Paul "invented" Christianity actually goes back to the work of David Strauss and later the Tübingen School of historical revisionism founded by Ferdinand Christian Baur, who first made the claim that Peter founded a rival "Jewish Christianity" and Paul founded a "Gentile Christianity," and of course Neitzche.

However, I guarantee that the particular person who put that vacuous non-thought in your head was (((Hyam Maccoby))) author of (are you ready for it?) "The Mythmaker: Paul and the Invention of Christianity" (1986).

So here you are, repeating an argument you literally got word for word from a Jewish Pharisee, claiming not to be a kike. Golem begone.