Getting a puppy?

Wanting to get this puppy but my apartment complex doesn't allow dogs. Do I get a not from my doctor saying I need an emotional support animal? If I do, they will legally have to allow it. There are a few other tenants who have emotional support dogs.

I really want a dog. Never had one. Would help me get learn emotional attachment and get a gf.

What does pol think?

Attached: 00T0T_84VrZK5dyQQ_600x450 (1).jpg (253x450, 11K)

Probably. People aren't assholes. They have to let people with disabilities accomadate.

That’s what I did and it works fine. Some landlords are bitter about it but landlords tend to be a cunts anyway. The penalties for denying someone an emotional support animal are pretty harsh and most landlords don’t want to fuck with it.

Doggos are bros
Fuck niggers and gooks

why do people need an animal to fill emotions?

>getting a fur nigger

t. someone who has never had a dog

They can charge a pet fee though.

Idk.

Fuck you. The emotional support animal is such fucking bullshit. Muh feelies I need a puppy. A faggot appeal to emotion loophole to bring dogs to places where there shouldn't be no dogs.

I hope you can get your doggo, user!

>move in somewhere and sign contract not allowing pets
>lol I want a pet though
Maybe you should move and not be a cunt.

I would not get a labradoodle.
They are big, ultra retarded dogs that require more patience than usual.

If others can do it you can.
Puppies are hard work and take dedication.

Somewhat like the 11 capchas ro reply to this ....

there is nothing about that is politically incorrect. fuck off and go bash your computer to little pieces faggot so I never have see your stupid ass on here again.

No they can’t.

I was in the same situation, decided to postpone the plan and work on balancing my masculinity until then. good luck user

Attached: 235423425.jpg (920x640, 60K)

My landlords for the most part have been great. Big complex and on site managers are good people.

How did you do it? Just a note from your doc?

I mean it's not like I'm "disabled" or anything. I just want a dog and I do believe it will be very good for my mental health and also help me get out more and exercise more. I don't know that I'm clinically depressed ya know I just want a dog.

From what I have read if you have a doctor's not for an emotional support animal they can't.

‘Emotional support dogs’ are a reason to breach a legal document

That’s so fucking retarded

That dog has blue eyes.
He's whiter than I am.
Holy shit...

Dude you almost had me until your retarded grammar gave you away as a retard. A double negative will always make me think you are really dumb.

Cats are allowed. A few other residents do have emotional support dogs.

Isn't this an /an/ thread?

yes, this faggot needs to get fucked

It doesn't even have to be a dog, it can literally be a cat or a parrot or a fucking lizard.

It's just a way for faggots to get around pet restrictions and/or not pay pet deposits by using a loophole in the ADA meant for people who actually need an animal to assist with their daily life (the paralyzed, people with seizures, the blind, returning soldiers with PTSD, etc).

Attached: 1516792019906.jpg (514x519, 36K)

Serbs weren't white to start with. Maybe you can earn the right by winning a World Cup.

You never had a pet growing up? Even my dad that didn’t like dogs let us have one.

Jow Forums thinks you're a retard. You WANT a dog, but emotional support waivers are for people who NEED them, faggot.
Don't be a shitty neighbor just to satisfy some desire to be a shitty pet owner (the fact that you're asking Jow Forums if you should get a dog is more than enough evidence that you would be).

>falling for the dog meme

Le pupper! Doggo best fren

Attached: 5fd0tnoopn401.jpg (750x808, 163K)

This is a decent argument. Perhaps the conditions around which me getting this puppy are not fully wholesome, and therefore would not be right. Putting it that way, taking advantage of people who legit need it (honestly I do kind of need it but not as much as say, a returning soldier)... you are making me think. Thank you.

Family had a few cats, I had a pet rat once. Never a dog.

A note from your doctor. It’s like having a prescription for something. It’s not legally considered a “pet” as it were. They can require verification of the animal’s status, but beyond that they are pretty limited in what they can ask of you. I honestly didn’t even tell them about my dog. I got the note, got the dog, eventually they figured out I had him when they did a maintenance check. They sent me a letter saying that I hadn’t paid a pet deposit or fees, I sent them a response with a copy of the doctor’s note and then they promptly shut up about it.

All of you muh contract anti-dog fags can kill yourselves. If my dog fucks something up then they can take it out of the deposit. Also it’s not breach of contract, it’s just the law.

I might agree with your first point. I wholeheartedly disagree with you shit ass second point you piece of shit poster.

Point for puppy.

Nobody needs it, all those with the waiver simply want. Play the game and break the rules or you will lose at life.

Word of warning, dogs are fucking hard work early. Mine is just coming up for 2 and it was a huge upheaval of my life but the reward is very much worth it.

Well if you’re willing to jump through all those hoops to get a dog. It’s not that much of a stretch to say it really is a support dog. Just you know take care of it. Dogs are a pain. I’m working on keeping my spider plant alive.

It's actually a separate law, not part of ADA. It arose through case law and is specific to emotional support animals, and is an different classification entirely than Service Animals.

>break the rules or you will lose
Spoken like a nigger.

Puppy pulling strongly ahead now.

Don’t complain when others do not play fair, don’t cry when you lose either user. The natural laws of this world trump any piece of paper that man can create, sooner or later you will realize that our laws are neither just nor fair and that those who make them do not follow themselves. Or maybe you will continue to see the world through your childish eyes and continue to be abused, your choice.

If you're not allowed to have a dog where you're at, it's probably not the best place to have a dog anyway.

You should live in a decent sized house with a decent sized yard to have a dog that is relatively happy. He'll need room to play and run around and take a shit.

Puppy debate a window into society. By the way I belive the puppy I'm getting may be a reincarnation of Saint Faustina Kowalska... so there is that...

Pic related.

Attached: 06ca7118f50b5a7eb132ebcb25b2d735--saint-faustina-catholic-saints.jpg (736x1103, 80K)

Look Tyrone, I don't really give a shit whether OP gets an animal or not. I'm just providing a viewpoint they may not have thought of (that being the kind of person who does things selfishly does not lend itself to taking care of a pet). I know you probably don't like having discussions involving differing opinions, but maybe you should try not sucking OP's dick so much.

Thinking back. Our dog would just follow us around town no leash. She knew too heel. Was super awesome. Used to get compliments all the time. Accept for the occasional crank that would yell about putting our dog on a leash..she did chase a cat or two. But that was it. It was a small town. Miss that damm dog.

So are you black or what? I'm actually curious now.

Maybe Italian...

FYI the area I live is awesome and right on a river/bike trails and I could easily take it for walks. Super safe neighborhood and tons of other people in the directly adjacent large subsection of condos with tons of trees and mature landscaping have dogs and walk all the time. And a dog park and regular park right down the street.

Well then get the dog don’t listen to these haters. You’ll be surprised who will come up to talk if your walking a dog. I’ve met neighbors I didn’t know I had because they were walking their dogs. .

Dont get the puppy!

Make sure you understand what it's like owning a dog. It's not an object like ur fleshlight that you can just leave it around the house all the time, even if you're sick/drunk/hungover/dead you still have to take it outside at least 3 times a day, also in case the dog gets sick you have to deal with the vet bills and so on, if you think you're capable then go ahead, make sure you get a smaller breed since you are living in an apartment if you want to get something big like a German shepherd you are better off wanking urself with sandpaper.

Attached: 1502614779478.jpg (446x455, 30K)

they really arent dont this to this anons labs and poodles are some of the smartest dogs

Nice to know you're a fleshlight owner with a drinking problem who hates dogs and jerks it with sandpaper when he feels the need to punish himself for his mistreatment of animals. Wow.

>user wanting loopholes to lower the overall quality and cost of the room he is renting
fuck you cunt, the rules are there for a reason

Honestly bro dogs sure a puppy fuck no they are a ton of work and you will be a shitty fucking neighbor. Get an old dog front he pound and let it live its last few with you. It's very rewarding and less expensive than a puppy

Dogs and miniture horses are the only technically legally supported pets

Yeah well the rules are if you get a note from your doctor saying you would benefit from a dog then they have to let you. I mean, if you are talking about rules. So my doctor may say no.