So, uh, apparently Jow Forums is becoming popular with kids on Roblox

Guess why there's so much shilling today? What are the potential implications of having based ten year olds running around?

Attached: truth of pol.png (999x442, 200K)

Big difference between being knowledgable about a topic and just repeating what you read/heard. There won't be any "based" 10 year olds. And hilariously, they won't be much different than the usual Jow Forums user either.

You sound scared.

Attached: what-the-kids-are-doing.png (715x3119, 401K)

Why does he sound scared? Holy shit, the user you are replying to is a Rothchild $100k salary psy-ops agent! And you caught him, and said he sounds "scared"! Damn dude you rock! No autism in your brain, very high IQ! Great!

based zoomers

They are too stupid to realize that, being the parents hating this messaging they are encouraging their kids to latch on to it as a means of rebellion, much like they did with the tats, piercings and weed that their parents were surely appalled by.

"Screw you, mom and dad. There are only 2 genders and I'm going to start a business (also Seig Heil)!"

I actually am on the autism spectrum, have a 168 IQ, can support my family on my income, believe in nationalism and Natsoc, and love this country.

Want to know the best part? The kids I work with love me. I don't even need to say anything related to politics, they pick it up from me subconsciously or something. I show love, I care for them and their well-being, and I don't need to pretend the world is falling to pieces to get their attention.

Attached: doflapepe.jpg (125x121, 4K)

>What are the potential implications of having based ten year olds running around?
They're likely to grow up into based 20 year olds. Why do you think the left seized control of the schools 50 years ago?

you might like this

Attached: prussian education.png (1196x3628, 1.17M)

I have the same subconscious affect on people. Its really weird. One guy started questioning the number of jews that died in the holocaust after he met me, and I barely said a word.

>I actually am on the autism spectrum, have a 168 IQ

KEK'D

Work with kids. If you've already got a great paying job then please volunteer a little in your free time.

This ability is priceless for influence.

Attached: pepe thumbsup.png (720x644, 31K)

>transparency

Attached: 1371141492650.jpg (348x342, 37K)

>when going nazi or conservative is the counter culture

What the fuck, I miss the times where Fox news called Jow Forums the far left and made vans explode

Heil Hortler

Now there is a very very good chance some Fox News people browse Jow Forums.

War...War has changed.

Attached: 1514514028420.gif (245x225, 77K)

just click on it instead of opening in a new tab

remember some twitter spazz out about Trump's staffers reading Jow Forums on their phones at a coffee shop

Attached: 1-5-18-1.jpg (506x455, 71K)

Roblox is way worse than Jow Forums.

No, that's not the issue. Just who the fuck thinks a text based image should have a transparent backing? It makes no sense.
P.S. I'm on Tomorrow not yotsaba.

this but unironically

>Hail Hortler, bitch

lol

>13 year old kids don't do nazi salutes and shout sandnigger because it is innately attractive to their nature

lol said every pearl-clutching middle class subruban mom since ever. Sieg heiling and calling your friend a dune coon before waxing him with a bb gun is is self-evidently hilarious and fantastic to every signle 13 year old boy in America, possibly on Earth.
My friends and I in 7th grade had a 'mock UN' game with the pretense that the 5 of us would be world dictators that domed off the parts of the world we were to rule, then argued about who would have to be dictator of the shitty mud-countries and who would have to take on the incompetency multiplier by adopting Poland etc. A running gag when we were 'nation swapping' was to agree to a deal where we trade a way a country we like for a country we want was to make a stipulation of the deal be that the party who was agreed to benefit most had to force our phillipino friend to accept the other guy offloading another third world shithole into his dome.

Kids find jingoism hilarious.

yup...very based
You'd think they learned from their parents, eh? hehe
>edgy
>powerful
meh, I'd rather be powerful
not very very good, it's guaranteed.
silly eh?
better...worse...it's relative here eheh
Right? That's what I thought but the message and comparison to today's schooling is spot on, i m o
>the party who was agreed to benefit most had to force our phillipino friend to accept the other guy offloading another third world shithole into his dome.
pic related

Attached: 1523908122395.png (618x718, 715K)

Let the children become redpilled. Gen z will bring wrath upon the marxist scum.

Attached: nazi.png (1076x1056, 171K)

Wow you sound really assblasted

>when I was a kid I smoked weed and got piercings like a normal rebellious teen
Yes and now all these kids parents encourage those things so being a nazi is the only rebellion left. Why is this concept so hard for them?

"right side of history"
"current year"

Attached: ww2pepe.jpg (768x768, 112K)

i play all the games my nephews play and build giant swastikas