My lesbian sister is a dyke but is "redpilled" on race...

My lesbian sister is a dyke but is "redpilled" on race. She's white and doesn't want kids but is going to give her eggs to a white couple that can't have children. What do you think, bros? Obviously I wish she would have her own family but if not I guess this is a good solution. Also she's 25 and been this way forever.

Attached: egg-donor.jpg (243x208, 6K)

Good on her.

Yeah I think it's the best of the worst scenario. I wonder if there are more white women we can get to do this.

Not so bad. Good shes sharing whiteness.

There's been a slight uptick in white American fertility in the last couple of years. Hopefully the trend continues.

Eh, could be worse.

I volunteer to impregnate

I mean maybe she has gay genes or something I dunno but other than that she is smart and tall and healthy. If gays did stuff like this I would really appreciate it more. Also so called "feminist" women.

she'll have kids raised by a completely different person. basically nigger

I know and that's the sad part but at least it's a white baby for a good white family that can't have one.

Nice. Tell her to offer that to all infertile white couples.

Only if the white couple makes enough children to replace both them and your sister

shes probably donating her eggs to a white woman that will have them fertilized with negro seed.

She said she will only do it if the couple is white. That's the only reason she's doing it, obviously she doesn't want to create a mutt.

Noticed this too.
4 new white babies in my family in 2018.
Still none of them have more than one though.
My 24 year old son still doesn't have any and he is the one who introduced me to pol.

Homosexuality doesn't appear to be very genetic. There was a study of identical twins in Sweden that showed only 8% "concordance" when one sibling is gay.

The etiology of homosexuality is not yet understood - don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.

This won't save the white race. Just a matter of time until they go extinct.

Your sister is amazing.

There have always been high quality gays that donate sperms but donating eggs require surgery, so good on your sister.

Everything goes extinct in a matter of time nigger

I know, but throughout time there's been old maids or weirdo ladies (lesbian) that didn't have babies. If we could convince a portion of them to donate their eggs it might help. Obviously the normie woman needs the most prodding but I'm thinking outside the box here. Cause my sister told me and first I was sad but it is better than her not using her eggs at all.

COPE

Attached: 1497842197202.jpg (640x647, 121K)

I cope by feeding myself.

Unlike your future African niggers.

You should try to rape her into hetrosexuality, or get a friend to do it. Do you really want the shame of faggotry on your family? Seriously what type of obtuse cuckold are you?

AIDS correlation, weird!

if she's a lesbian who doesn't want kids then her oxytocin sensitivity is nonexistent and she's genetically defective, ergo she should not breed.

>implying there would be enough wypipo to feeds those nogs
>implying planet nigger could survive

And we have a winner.
Degenerates shouldn't pass their seeds.

I was debating this too. She came to the conclusion from a logical standpoint. She knows white people aren't having as much babies so that's why. While I think this is sad that she has no motherly instinct at the same time it is wise and maybe better than nothing.

home sectionality and lybianism are two completely different pathologies

Attached: home sectional.jpg (1500x1500, 94K)

I think it's okay. Being a lesbian is a terrible fate in itself so might as well give away eggs so shit isn't wasted.

>lezzies
>naturally hating other women
>hating men too
some genes shouldnt be passed on

I think that's a good idea. She can help other couples, pass on her genes, contribute to the future (if she has good genes) and makes more money than a high class hooker

I didn't want to get that far into it, but yes. Someone's been reading their Cochran...