How do you think reparations would work? To me, it's giving the lowest classes a bunch of cash and therefore win-win

How do you think reparations would work? To me, it's giving the lowest classes a bunch of cash and therefore win-win.

Why are you against it? I've already made my point so interested in yours.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVC2iclTcUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They could work on my farm.

Where is the win win?

We lost 828,000 men just to free them.

We don't owe them anything else.

Giving niggers a substantial sum of money all at once, you would think it would cause more harm than good but I garauntee that 90% of niggers would be broke, jailed, or dead within one year of reviving their reparations.

Unlike wealthy people, they're likely spend the cash bonus immediately. That part's key, because it acts like a real economic stimulus.

REPARATIONS:

One-way, all-expenses-paid ticket to Liberia, plus $10,000 cash, in exchange for revocation of US citizenship.

That's a quaint idea and if my family weren't yankees I'd be ashamed.

This isn't about that though: imagine you could give the low, poor people in america a booster. We all have seen top-down doesn't work. It's really slamming two birds at once.

only if they agreed to fuck off back to Africa forever

They wouldn't and we should frankly send them all back to Africa. You're more of a burden to our countries than your suffering could ever possibly justify.

why doesn't Denzel or Will Smith deserve reparations? Why only lower classes? Apparently, black people can be successful in America as well which severely diminishes the need for reparations. Your post sinisterly implies black people are inferior and cannot hack it in contemporary society.

>Unlike wealthy people, they're likely spend the cash bonus immediately.

yeah, because when they put their money in a bank it just sits there, right....it doesn't get loaned out finance business ventures or anything like that...

Attached: you2.png (645x729, 58K)

reparations to specific people have no sense. They have nothing in common with slaves, apart from skin color. Reparations for countries are a different matter. Yeah, Belgians for example, should pay Kongo for what they did in there. But who's gonna enforce it? No one. Anyway, American blacks don't really deserve reparations imo.

This. Or else nigs could get niggers reparations after they underwent the permanent sterilisation procedure.

>make it 1 million so more people go
>make the bills unusable outside of Africa
>profit

reparations is just them trying to get black folks on the same welfare as the natives
it breaks your entrepreneurial spirit , those folks just live in their trailers and drink, let the broken car rust in the yard and get another one with the cash handout. they don't have to _try_ to make it, so they don't try at all.

You went full retard. Even if I explained why you have down syndrome you wouldn't understand

Absolutely. Offer generous reparations on the condition of repatriation to Africa and it will cost nothing.

Why don't nogs just track down the descendants of slave owners? Only 5% of whites owned slaves, and among that 5%, you'll find A LOT of (((fellow whites))).

Why are so many non-americans responding?

Simple fact is we've given the rich an incredible tax brake. We _should_ give the blacks, at least, a reparation. It would be fantastic for our economy.

you ever track down your ancestry? you don't find things after 5 generations or so, and your grandparents' grandparents lived around 1900

See that's the part the doesn't really matter. Like I said, I've thought about it. Simple fact is if we're gonna do reparations it's gotta be anyone that's a bit black, for one year. But think about it deep -- it'll lead to fights within them.

For a gift of money, like we've given corprorations, we could see a very interesting thing.

>Asks a question at 3:30EST
>wonders why yanks aren't responding

You'd think that the Southern elite would have kept more documentation though than your average person.

it won't come from the top earners, it will come from the group right above the non workers. and i won't give a bunch of lazy shits anything.

It would be "interesting" but I don't want to pay for something that no one in my lineage is responsible for. The descendants of elite Southern Jews though...

>How do you think reparations would work?
Slave owners descendants should have to give reparations to slave descendants. Therefore all Jews should have to give gibs to niggers, who will blow it all on Jewish owned businesses.

Why should we even care about the lowest classes? They are in this position for a reason (in most cases). They would just waste all of such help. Why should even blacks get these reparations? People who opposed slavery lost fair and square, many good people died (on both sides). So why some retarded nigger should get money for what happened years ago? Would you also give money to white trash that doesn't work? It's almost the same exact thing. White Americans don't owe anything to blacks.

non whites could just pay back what they owe and leave. id be happy with just that dont need to adjust for inflation.

Attached: 1531285737398.png (1026x768, 408K)

I wondered if maybe a genetic test isn't in order. Everyone else knows they're part irish, german, spanish, or whatever, but black americans don't know if they're half zulu, senegalese, sudanese or what. Then you start looking at how creepy the genetics tests are and I wonder if it's a bad idea.

Why would you pay negroes? For what? For being black and for having their great grandfathers in slavery? They were born free, they don't deserve any gibs.
You didn't cause any harm, your predecessors did. What's done is done.

Attached: 1531121559915.jpg (750x710, 51K)

Because the losers pay the reparations.

Cut all welfare and offer each African American $100,000 over 10 years and make their permanent residence Liberia.

Form guarded army towns and destroy all guerilla groups within Liberia. Attempt again to make an American-African state except govern over it and execute all that stand against you.

They are getting reparations. Its called welfare ffs

If nigs ever get reps, do this:
>Long
KFC
Dub wheels
Hennessy distillery
Fubu
>Wait six months
>Go all-in with profits+capital and short
KFC
Dub wheels
Hennessy distillery
Fubu

They'll give it all back in a short time.

Yeah, let them buy weed. Not like my taxes go towards that already.

Bullet. Two if you're generous.

They don't deserve it and they wouldn't know how to use it in a costructive way

Attached: Please do not feed the niggers.png (500x375, 148K)

A boat ticket back to Africa.

>this thread

americans everyone...

Attached: heroic-pit-bull-journeys-2-000-mile-s-to-attack-owner-news-28317271.png (500x786, 139K)

Reparations are already underway.
The weaker the Democratic Party is, the more blacks have a decent shot at life.

>Why are you against it?

Scenario 1: federal government goes into massive debt for something I and my family have zero benefit from

Scenario 2: uptick in taxes. "Durrrrrrr just make da rich pay it!!!" That's always a propaganda line. Even when tax schemes are progressive, a massive portion of the tax burden is ultimately shouldered by the middle class.

In either case, giving gibs won't heal society at all. Gibs only breeds more gibs.

They have already long gotten more than they are worth in form of welfare benefits, being free to stay in this land instead of being forcibly shipped off to Liberia, and the fact that the rest of society is covering the costs of their degenerate problems.

You don't need to look far for an example. There's many discussions about natives who receive large, lump sum payments. They basically turn their homes in to a war zone, or they piss it away on drugs/booze/etc.

They'd spend it irresponsibly and come back asking for more.

They may as well already be getting reparations in the form of their out of proportion consumption of federal and state resources. The net budgetary impact of whites is a surplus of roughly $553.52 billion dollars per year. Blacks have a net negative impact of -$389.71 billion dollars a year. Hispanics, too, have a net negative impact. Theirs is around -$411.95 billion.

>Over the course of an average 79-year lifespan, a white individual contributes a net $220,805 to the system, whereas over the course of an average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200.

Reparations!

It's a very risky gamble that would likely end up biting us in the ass unless it's something like

youtube.com/watch?v=TVC2iclTcUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA