Do you think women are subjugated to systematic brainwashing eroding their natural inclinations to be more motherly and...

Do you think women are subjugated to systematic brainwashing eroding their natural inclinations to be more motherly and traditional OR is the things we see in modernity merely TRUE female nature which was repressed in the past?

Attached: 1531232326500.jpg (768x1024, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBxvC97vz3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the latter for sure. Women in all country are whores, with no exception. Rare to find good natured woman these days and its because of strong father figure.

>is the things we see in modernity merely TRUE female nature which was repressed in the past?

Of course not, because otherwise the species would never have survived. Their degeneracy is absolutely the result of brainwashing.

Hmmm. Two conflicting opinons I see. Well I'll end this once and for all for OPs sake. Our species survived because of men laying down the law. That's why during the times of ye olde pol.parchment temptresses would be burned at the stake. A females' natural instinct is to procreate. It's not until they bare a child that they become more conservative. Until then they need someone to nudge them into the right direction. Annnnnnnd post

Women in tribes survived the hardships like losing the tribal battles and stuff by spreading their legs to enemy tribe's men. No way in hell they are monogamous.

absolute tragic proportions on this tranny

Attached: 1531294900522.jpg (768x1024, 203K)

Are you literally comparing niggers to humans right now? Fuck off my board shill

>only niggers had tribes
ouch america kun your edumacation is showing

op was there more or less external stimulus/noise then?

Alright give me a history lesson then. Lets see it.

Attached: gmtffhq2.png (3300x2800, 498K)

When life can dominate it will, even the weakest life forms. That is the universal truth, higher than any religious doctrine. All else is for the pleb.
The problem is when you allow them to..

do you think that the hundreds of male viewers per 1 twitch cam whore show how disproportionate degeneracy is evident in men over women and no matter how much misogynists try to say otherwise- the facts are just right there for anyone to see 24/7?

Women are in the middle between mothers and the toys of the warriors.

Neither of these are true. The actual truth is that you can't get kisses because of your micropenis and disgusting stench, OP. This isn't the girls' fault. It's just that you're completely repulsive, disgusting, and unfuckable.

Attached: Virginity rocks.jpg (403x360, 20K)

Good point. You leafs are on fire tonight

With sexual liberation, women lose.
Chad wins.
Be Chad OP.

White people had tribes thousands of years ago. Niggers live in tribes right now.

Attached: hq720.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Lmao are you actually falling for this propaganda?

tits or gtfo

>Always the EU memeflag.
Is this how you guys recognize each other ?

Kimchi-eater is correct. Women are naturally total whores. From a genetic perspective it makes sense for them since they want to bear kids to the strongest guy in the cave network so he will look after them and their kids will gain his good traits and look after the mother later on.

From a societal perspective this is unsustainable as back in the cave days the lesser males would just beat the alpha male to death while he was asleep and rape the wimmins, so the distribution / regulation of sex between man and woman was conducive to ensuring that every male got their fair share so men stopped killing eachother over pussy.

There were other societies where female monogamy wasn't particularly strongly enforced, like Sparta, where they practiced wife sharing, but they also practised state enforced homosexuality, so it isn't quite an adequate comparison. Plus, look at what happened to the spartans, basically just the niggers of the Aegean who were only relevant twice in their entire history and were blown the fuck out by superior powers when they fought outside of pure flukes.

The point being that the regulation/distribution of sex to males by enforcing monogamy was a necessary component to creating functional societies since it stopped men from killing eachother to get gash. The problem we have nowadays is that we have reverted to a more 'natural' state of affairs where it is a sexual free for all for women and chads, but those who aren't as fortunate in the chistled jawline department have been left without natural recourse to the natural problem. Couple that with the fact that women do not "need" men for sustenance anymore then you pretty much have our present situation with the most basic building blocks of society having been torn out from under it. Tbh, I think the way that the (((powers that be))) will try to fix it is by encouraging more and more men to be faggots and trannies as some form of cummies bandaid.

Evolution only happened to niggers.
The white man was created by God.

Attached: maxresdefault_jpg__1280×720__🔊.png (1532x1426, 2.05M)

Not for you. You're not worth it.

Attached: Not fat Murican.jpg (552x399, 46K)

>ask about motherliness and tradition
>thot answers about sexual prowess
So your answer is the second then. Thanks for the input, now show tits or gtfo.

Posts like these just prove OP's point that society is toxic to women

we want to be whores for Chad and Tyrone. This is the true female nature. Deal with it incels. Don't be Captain Save-A-Ho. We don't want to be saved.

>not even knowing his history
dude you are embarrassing yourself LITERALLY

yea which is why i said HAD. My konglish is pretty bad sorry

look all i'm gonna say is we can't hold women accountable for the things men allow them to do. They're basically animals. Just last week my girlfriend of three years wanted to go out for drinks with her friends at this place called Snake and Jake's Christmas Club Lounge and I told her she can't fucking go there because the owner is a jew. She goes anyway and fucks some porta potty rican dude while I'm left at home with my dick in my hand eating a calzone. Speaking of what the fuck are calzones? They're basically pizza tacos. Do they count as pizza? or are they a separate thing entirely? Anyway back to my point fucking italians are nowhere close to white, every time I see one of those olive oil chugging motherfuckers I report them to fucking ICE. I do this everyday and it gets me off faster than throwing green party voters from my helicopter. Moral of the story don't read time magazine or you'll get genital warts

Attached: 1527382263373.png (500x500, 35K)

>PT Cruiser

> t. leaf

Attached: sjwicon1.jpg (500x333, 125K)

The Leaf while shitposting is making a valid point you should listen to

Everyone is subjected to brainwashing in some form. I see what is currently happening just a societal phase.
>is the things we see in modernity merely TRUE female nature which was repressed in the past?
It's an interesting theory OP, however I think it's a response to passed repression rather than their true nature.

smells like menstrual rags itt

True female nature at work.

Attached: Idk+i+deffinently+think+one+is+worse+than+the+other+_83579ceed78916cdc3a0efe490c88dbd.jpg (325x326, 24K)

What, couple hundred guys oggling one camwhore? You saying it isn't true?

>women being whores would end the species

No. What made humans successful was men being protectionist and having harems. Modern single relationships is a new idea that makes no sense from a genetic standpoint when women routinely died from child birth. Instead it'd make more sense to have 3-4 women who were bred every year to maximise offspring.

yoooo someone lives in New Orleans I see

hard living here when everyone is so Blacked

If your wife dies in childbirth then go get another monogomous wife to die in childbirth, you fucking nigger.

Both. Before women had a better understanding of why it's more beneficial to suppress those very base urges.

But make no mistake, even the men are being brainwashed like this. The whole alpha-meme is there to enforce the positive image of a man acting like a mere animal and causing infighting while there could be cooperation.

There is no such thing as a strong independent individual. You don't see alpha males in armies.

The TRUE nature in all human beings is that we have a spirit, a soul, and a body. We can choose to do good or choose to do whatever the fuck we want with our beast instincts.

the beast is being pushed.

Females typically follow the dominant culture, therefor females were the most staunch Fascists is the Third Reich.

/thread

MOAR

Attached: kysincels.jpg (1613x1152, 1.13M)

The answer is much simple. Women are overgrown children. The reason it is said that females "mature faster" is because their mental development ends in their early to mid teens, where as males progress further into actual adulthood.
Western society made a colossal mistake when they gave women the same rights as adults. Women need to be caged for their own good, and for the good of the societies they inhabit.

>Women are overgrown children.
Angry virgin detected. Women don't owe you sexual favors. You have to earn them by being desirable and attractive. Obviously you're not. you failed. At least your genes won't get passed on.

Attached: 40yo.jpg (612x792, 184K)

>You don't see alpha males in armies.
What the fuck, generals are literally alpha males and in times of crisis usually the natural alpha male leader shines through and takes care of the situation when an unpredictable event occurs.

Attached: pt109.jpg (779x587, 64K)

You're confirming what he said.

Daddy issues...

Both reasons, but it's more the brainwashing + allowing them to work.

I want to see her take a BBC so bad

>The reason it is said that females "mature faster" is because their mental development ends in their early to mid teens

no it's actually because bilogically they do and this is often muddied and confused with mental development.

Women ARE overgrown children likely for evolutionary reasons of needing to have rappor with young offspring, it's why when they get past 50 and rid of all the dire hormones they tend to become level headed far more interesting people who actually do more then just obsess over looks,purchases and social standing/men etc.

>The Leaf while shitposting is making a valid point you should listen to
Exactly. That girl in the OP pic, she is licking that popsicle suggestively (as if she were giving a blowjob) while wearing a bikini because she wants to attract attention from men. And we enjoy sex. We want the best male available. The easiest way to get the best male available is to be easy. If we have enforced monogamy pairings, a woman who isn't an alpha female isn't going to end up with a guy that she is happy with. The reason why Stacy hated girls like me in junior high and high school is because we drove down the price of pussy. If Chad knows you're down to fuck, he'll take it. And being used by Chad feels more gratifying than being with a "man" who we're not that attracted to or who can't make me orgasm. In hunter-gatherer society it was the mother's family who provided for the child, not the father. Women had multiple sexual partners in hunter-gatherer societies.

My mother has never experienced an orgasm with my father in her life and she was arguing with him up until the day of her death. I've had numerous orgasms with multiple men. Who do you think is happier with her life? My mom encouraged me and my older sister to be independent women, have careers, don't settle for a man like our father, etc. My father was cheap, ended up bald, short, never satisfied my mother in bed, stopped being romantic to her deeper into the marriage, etc. The only reason why they didn't have a divorce is because my mom is Catholic and doesn't believe in divorce. My dad wasn't even her first choice. She wanted a more handsome, taller man that she was pining for but her father wouldn't let her marry him because he was poor. But my dad knocked her up and she didn't believe in abortion either.

Nowadays women are given unrestricted free reign to do what is in our nature. Even when I was a teenager, slut shaming restricted behaviour. My status was in the gutter in high school because I had a rep.

No Chads or Tyrones in Leafistan.

Begone rake mixer.

You can't be this retarded. The tribe is an inborn trait of humanity. Frats? Clubs? Govt circles? Even fucking down to what kind of gym you go to is a reflection of 'tribe'. This is an 18+ board you faggot.

Women stay with men they respect. These men are generally older, richer, more educated and more assertive than they are. This makes it easy for women to maintain respect for their husbands. When masculinity is eroded and women are forced into male jobs that males are pushed out of, the dynamic becomes a lot more difficult to get right, because women are looking for men better than themselves, but society has made sure men are feminists who are comfortable showing their feelings

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

>t. clueless rare literal roastie

>No Chads or Tyrones in Leafistan.
>Begone rake mixer.
We do have black people in the Toronto area. We have some suburban ghettos that are full of browns and blacks. If you want to see coalburners in the wild with mulatto babies in their strollers and frequently absentee baby daddies, I'll take you for a ride to Brampton, Scarborough, Malton, Rexdale, Jane and Finch.

Tinder allows you to match within a certain radius. I drove to some ghetto potholed neighbourhood in Rexdale to a suburban home to get fucked by some Tyrone in his parents' garage while his parents were asleep. Some of these guys are complete losers. And it makes it even more degrading (and in turn arousing). I bet I was the hottest piece of ass he got.

Men and women are not equal and everyone does its best to a) attract opposite sex, b) be part of the tribe and c) enjoy him-/herself

Our men have very low levels of testosteron and there's an abundance of fish in the sea, leading to primal focus on their own joy. This resulted in a social/cultural shift to matriarchy and further ease for women while it gets increasingly harder for men to be their natural self, especially with the consequence of masculinity being socially unacceptable at this very point

All of us are brainwashed, including all of you and everyone you hate.

But apparently the week of heroism (not being sarcastic) led to the back injury that led to the drug use he blamed every thing on in the future

>there's an abundance of fish in the sea
Is there really?

MASS BRAINWASHING

A man that separates other men into weak or strong has the loyalty and support of neither.

This was in regards to plenty of men to choose from and it being easier for women to enjoy their true nature.

Men have an increasingly harder time obviously. The sad part is culture telling men to be sensitive while it now takes absolute narcism and manipulation to attract women

The game is fun and stuff, but LTR are dead

it is brainwashing AND the darker nature of all humans for sure, but the biggest contribution to terrible females is birth control pills. It fucks up their hormones so much they can't think properly.
Every girl I knew that wasn't on birth control was logical and interesting and a loyal friend while every single one that was on the pill was a raving mess of emotions that could never be reasoned with.

> Roastie drives to rexdale to get fucked by a nigger who lives with his parents.

> Proud of it

At this rate women will be lucky to leave the house in a hundred years.

Tldr
I would fill her to the top with cum.

fugg i want to spit in this slag's asshole

Attached: 4849874964.gif (964x912, 98K)

Everything it's saying makes sense though.

Their only enemy is the wall.

Kind of looks like Charlotte Sartre

One thing I notice about women is that I do attract them now and again but they're really pissed off at me right off the bat. They don't even try being sweet. It's like they're all my mom or my big sister and they want something from me but they won't say what. They just squint at me giving me the evil eye for not being some hard charging businessman with heaps of bucks to squander on their bourgeois appetites.

Most girls are not on the pill since it gives them acne and other stupid side effects. They only go on it if in a serious LTR and even then not all.

in America every girl is on the pill, or at least in my experience 7/10 of them are.

Yeah, they're testing you. No woman wants a man who will allow them to give him the evil eye, so they do it early on to see how you'll handle it.

>Do you think women are subjugated to systematic brainwashing eroding their natural inclinations to be more motherly and traditional

Yes

Their motherly instincts are directed elsewhere - migrants/refugees, dogs/cats

Their protection now comes from the state instead of the husband

Their weild political power to shield them from consequences.

Women werent built for the modernity that men created.

I never understood why you guys do that so much. What's wrong with condoms or cumming on her face/tummy/back? I realize that niggers have no self control, but you shouldn't fuck niggers anyway.

Hmm I had no idea, here not many are (aside from LTRs and they have to be going for a while)

It's out fault then, if it won't fit 50% of the population we built it wrong. Tear it down and rebuild, it's already happening to a degree in my shithole country. A recent projection shows a 30% population reduction in the next 50 years. Weed out the useless, start anew. That's if we don't get invaded first.

Women are being subjugated to brainwashing, but in addition to that, we aren't being raised with feminine values or teachings and at least for my generation so far, we're conditioned to believe that these girly things are something to be ashamed of.

My mother is completely inept as a woman, as a result I was not taught how to cook, the importance of maintaining a household, typical girly things like makeup or putting my hair up, or how to dress well since she never bothered to do these things, either. Because she was incapable of looking after a home, or kids, but was also a typical woman in that she wasn't as good at her work as her male coworkers, nor did she have the male inclination for ambition, she stayed in this weird limbo: not good enough to do men's work, and completely incapable of doing women's work.

Thankfully, I am in my early 30s and spent the better half of my 20s unwinding all these bad habits and learning things that I missed out on growing up.

Meanwhile, she's pushing 50, still unsuccessful at her job, and raising my siblings in the same horrible way.

They call it freedom of choice but they're just bending to the wants of perverted men.

I love the fact that women walk around almost naked. Eye candy

There's no such thing as as human nature. I don't know how you can live through this time and think there's a base human nature. People are defending 5 year old trans kids, legitimate pedophilia, laws against free speech, anti gun laws, open relationship culture, and elimination of property rights. Things acceptable 20 years ago are unacceptable now and vice versa. Seeing all this made me aware that human nature doesn't exist. It can't if human culture moves so fast.

Because the role of the woman was made obsolete in the modern era. Women used to be responsible for much, much more. Starting around the Victorian era/Industrial era especially is where the dynamic shifts, and I'd say largely responsible for the clusterfuck of social expectations we have today.

> Roastie drives to rexdale to get fucked by a nigger who lives with his parents.
> Proud of it
>At this rate women will be lucky to leave the house in a hundred years.
Fuck social status. I just want to get proper fucked and orgasm. And apparently semen has mental health benefits for women or something. And ideally spoon, cuddle, kiss afterwards.
But I don't know, that night, I just wanted to make an expedition into a ghetto to get fucked by some ghetto nigger. And he'll brag about it for days to all his homeboys at McDonald's/Popeyes.

Stacy is motivated by social status. She wants to date a guy who she can show off on Facebook. My friends are mostly guys. So I don't really care. I just want to be degraded. Romance is nice too.

But with that Rexdale guy, I could tell that he basically worshipped me. I was his white goddess and he was my field fuck slave that I was giving a special treat for being a good boy. I like the idea of ghetto niggers eating out of my hand. Black men worship white women in general.

Normally PUA will tell you that being thirsty is bad. It demonstrates low value. But coalburners (at least me anyways) want to be degraded. Having sex with a fat incel neckbeard in his parents' basement would also be degrading. But at least the loser black guy is hot and has a big dick.

Alcohol causes a lot of women to be slutty and men to be violent.

Human nature does exist, the fact things are shifting so rapidly is proof that modern society in its construct is wrong.

It's the cultural equivalent to a woman jumping from man to man to "figure out what she wants", because she has no boundary, no social pressure, no defined structure. In a nutshell: society has lost any social pressure, and has lost any sort of authority to tell them "no".

They are in the western countries because it allows them to ride different cocks every week

Consider your average dude bro acting out what he sees in music videos.

Is this the natural inclination of man?

Media destroys virtue
Virtueless people destroy their relationships and community
These rootless people reproduce but without connection and add to the cycle of broken people.

Broken people with no roots, no community and no belief are nihilistic and desperate for something to give them value.
Kikes offer them validation with consumerism and self destructive behaviour which continues the cycle

youtube.com/watch?v=bBxvC97vz3s

Attached: iran magnum.jpg (1060x704, 259K)

Except "flexing" is a modern term for something men have always done: showing off wealth/resources for the purpose of attracting a mate for reproductive purposes.

It's human nature to do so. How it is done is driven by social pressure.

If people's base nature can change so much with society it means that it must not exist. If they are so malleable. There is social pressure, just the other way around. If human nature existed this wouldn't happen regardless of society.

This is exactly what we are talking about; women are spending the best years on the CC and become more mature when they hit the wall in their late 20s (realize the decline in their attraction)

You can blame your mother, but the effect is a decrease in LTR due to overpriviledged women. The betas will still take you, but worthy men end up having to teach virtues to younger women

That said, good looking loser game also works if you aren't black. (there is literally a PUA website called Good Looking Loser. Though I do not endorse the techniques on that website. Literally all you need to know is to be good looking, have six-pack abs, muscle and a big cock. That's literally all you need to be a Chad). I've had flings with directionless hot Chads. I literally had sex with a NEET Chad in his parents' unfinished basement. Literally this meme coming to life.

Attached: nzrdkmqTCL1u5izbho1_640.png (599x860, 734K)

The base nature ISN'T changing, though.

The display itself, however, is.

A woman "figuring out what she wants" and hopping around from man to man unsuccessfully, is because she's not finding any form of structure or control. Why do you think such a large amount of Islamic converts are women? Why do you think white women gravitate towards minority cultures with strong patriarchal roles?

Now this is frowned upon because of capitalism and income inequality. Hence human nature doesn't exist.

Society is created by the human nature, but imbalance of power between men/women corrupts the society, leading to consequences observable in our countries

Because the TV and social media and the media glamorizes it. College campuses tell them they are oppressed.

I am glad I had this figured out years ago, and never had to ride the CC. I knew something was wrong, and had other feminine figures in my life. Growing up I saw them more successful and happy with families, meanwhile my mom went on to be a single mother to 2 more kids, each with different fathers as well. I chalked it up to: "whatever she does, do the opposite".

It helped in every aspect of my life.