Jewish people

Tell me why Jewish people shouldn't get their own homeland after all the suffering they went through.

Attached: judaism.gif (300x305, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok&bpctr=1531298437&ab_channel=PrincessKi
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102642/Another-5-000-Jews-quit-France-Israel-agency.html
britannica.com/place/Jewish-Autonomous-Region
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=JegJU5rjnB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd be all for it if there weren't more them in the U.S. than in their homeland.

because someone else was already living there

>I suffered therefore im entitled someone elses shit
Not how the world works

because their counterpart in the west is trying to replace us

Because they deserve every single bad thing that has happened to them

you dont say, well im sorry we couldnt just appear out of nowhere like canada did

Why do they suffer so much?

One should find it especially suspicious when they suffer at the hands of non-Abrahamic followers.

Attached: poor jews.jpg (780x750, 116K)

Sorry, I think a lot of people here don't realize Israel existed. It's kind of pathetic.

you should have gone to madagascar. Its nice there, sometimes the black plague just pops up out of nowhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Madagascar could work too.

>)
fuck them they're brown

The Jewish people's homeland is at the end of a Roman sword.

nice roll dark lord

They have a historical right to that land. I don't care for mussies, what I do care I why aren't all Jews there and why does any other ethnic group doesn't have a right to their on country? Even if its separation from the country?

>You can’t be a Zionist, if there is no Israel

Attached: 1DBB1C7D-FEE4-4C64-A3ED-B9B6413AA91C.gif (300x169, 349K)

This is now a Jew hate thread

Attached: Eternal Kike.jpg (629x667, 174K)

Attached: Jews.png (412x412, 94K)

Attached: Palestine.jpg (1400x2500, 188K)

Attached: 1527614990908.jpg (460x306, 18K)

Attached: 1530764602531.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

Attached: 1529447109689.jpg (507x700, 42K)

Attached: Jews3.jpg (738x741, 79K)

I wish they'd all go back. Can you imagine America where the media suddenly stopped calling Trump Hitler and promoting 19 year old drag queens?

19? Try 9

Because they don't deserve it. They actively try to sabotage whites every chance they get. There is a reason they have been banned from countries over 100 times youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok&bpctr=1531298437&ab_channel=PrincessKi

>suffer
>get free shit

Sign me up for the free shit, I am already suffering

I don't give a shit about Israel fuck off.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

They murdered 10s of millions of my cousins in Europe to get it. Many in ritual sacrifice.
Their homeland will be a fresh dug ditch filled with diesel in my life time.

No vacancy.
Now tell me why they should.
Hard mode: no God promised us. Israelites lived in Canaan from ~1300 bc to 77 ad. 1400 years. Palestinians lived in Canaan from 77ad to 1948. 1870 years. You lose.

Attached: The_Jewish_Contradiction.jpg (1080x1598, 208K)

By the same logic blacks should get reparations.

The Jewish homeland is in the afterlife. Kill all Jews and send them to their homeland.

Attached: 1529657334337.jpg (900x819, 126K)

I'm still trying to get an honest answer about what you did to cause people to subject you to said suffering? What did you do?

This thread should have just been, fuck your fwee fwees kike.

Stop responding you cunts.

>Tell me why Jewish people shouldn't get their own homeland after all the suffering they went through.
God ALMIGHTY made them suffer for a reason and he is the best judge. And they want to make the rest of humanity pay for their suffering. May God burn them in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

May God the Avenger increase their their sufferings
Amen

Yeah just let us have containment country

Will they have their own Planet in 50 years?

They already have, Goy.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1300x959, 150K)

If they all went to Israel, stayed there, and stayed the fuck out of other countries' politics I wouldn't have a problem with it.

kys

Attached: OP.jpg (960x720, 60K)

just because you suffer for something doesn't mean you have the right.

because they're not people

That clearly doesn't work.

>1 post by this ID
As long as we can send them all to Israel, every one? Absolutely.

>all the suffering they went through
You fake jew Zionists killed the real jews that actually suffered during WWII.

>Move into country
>Sow disorder, marxism, degeneracy, undermine native race and the family unit, use nepotism to occupy positions of power and exclude non-Jews
>Host country gets pissed and retaliates
>"WHY SHOULDN'T WE HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRY OY VEY THE SUFFERING WE GO THROUGH"

This.

They have their own country, yet they still continue with the subversion of their host nations. They truly are the greatest of our allies.

Checked and Czech'd. Wouldn't give a fuck if the Jews had their own ethnostate - shit, that should be the goal for every race. But they just have to find a way to do it without shitting up the rest of the world in the process. Why couldn't they have just conquered and civilized the savages like Europeans? Instead they feel like they have no option but to kvetch and subvert inside a host nation to survive like parasites.

They will never find peace even if they get 7 planets to live in.

I'm going to take over this thread to reply to stuff posted in which just got archived

why do jews believe their books even harder than muslims? Even jews that seem rational that work high up places in "civilised" countries deep inside on secret really believes that they will make the goys their slaves and that they are the chosen people and when u call them out on it they lose their mind

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102642/Another-5-000-Jews-quit-France-Israel-agency.html
Must be fun shitting up European countries with migrants and having your own closed-border ethnostate you can fuck off to every time shit hits the fan.

I had some bad days..you should give me your house and I should be able to shoot you because I deserve it

we don't use natives for target practice..never did..there was no war here between us

should a thief be given land after his sentence?

Well they got it, what now?

>This wicked way in believing sometimes in god .
Read this

Believing occasionally in god*

Some sandniggers want to steal it from them.

what suffering?

Attached: preview-of-e2809c4e2809d.jpg (1009x1336, 569K)

Attached: D97AB5ED-30DC-4A34-89BD-681054330429.jpg (1928x373, 86K)

Zionism is way older than the state of Israel u imbecile

they were given one, but it wasn't good enough for them
britannica.com/place/Jewish-Autonomous-Region

Tell me why Jewish """""people""""" should get their own homeland after all the suffering they *caused*

They have their own homeland.

Tell me, why shouldn't CHRISTIANS get their own homeland after all the suffering they went through?

Attached: IMG_1085.jpg (969x1045, 243K)

The should but they all need to go there permanently. All of them

This

we all need our own homelands
i had one once but the jews made it unlivable
now i live in the upper canadas and its nice but not motherland
i say let the jews wander through the wilderness for another 400 years

your quote on quote suffering is nothing compared to the things jesus had to go through and unlike you.
jesus never got angry or whined about it.
You are the reason why people hate you.
If you acted more mature people would have liked you in death .
respect is only earned after a honorable death.
not everyone has to like you in your life time

Attached: 1530612008278.jpg (829x600, 88K)

They should. But if we're using suffering as a condition of homeland, every single culture on Earth deserves their own home, therefore mass immigration and all consequential compromise forced on the host nation is wrong and evil.

you forgot to change your flag dummy

forgot something shlomo ?

only a coward changes his flag.
i won't change my flag by proxy but by planting the seeds of my belief

Because DEUS VULT

May God the juste make our retaliation against them.

its falling on deaf ears just give up.

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!

Attached: 1531244064463.png (1400x1050, 153K)

A.) Israel is a borderline apartheid state. Not so much in Israel proper, but definitely in occupied areas along Gaza.
B.) The creation of Israel involved displacing a bunch of people that already live there. You don’t have that right.
C.) Jews aren’t a race. Ashkenazis are White Southern Europeans and Sephardics are Arabs. (Pic related)
D.) The religion is trash.
E.) The Holocaust doesn’t give you carte blanche to be shitty to people.

Attached: A3B7F627-477A-4819-8B33-A94B50D1989D.jpg (1024x993, 191K)

What about this?

Attached: BE00091C-60CB-4B53-9EAD-DDA4C2F59C9C.png (620x671, 373K)

I wonder why the world hates your kind.

Attached: 1530380118939.jpg (469x344, 43K)

Jews should get their own homeland. There is prime real estate about 100 light years from here.

Fucking Jews stole Croatian chess set from based Bobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=JegJU5rjnB0

Israel good but no for deserving. For containment. Palestinians bad but move for containment of worse. Jew go to Israel then he no in White country anymore. Very good.

Attached: 1504132769771.jpg (265x190, 4K)

i'm fine with their lebensraum needs. it's the vampirism, incest, shekelherding(usury), perpetually deceptive, disease ridden, lecherous, swinelike, etc aspects that push me away from their ilk

This, and you can add america and australia to that list as well

Attached: map.jpg (736x544, 98K)

They should. In fact we should forcefully expel any jew from Europe, USA, Russia and so on. Back to kikrael with you.

A:.-;) So?
B:.-;) Rights are literally made up. The only question that matters is,"What are the consequences?"
C:.-;) True, and Israel is along the Mediterranean near South East Europe, so it's close enough, and it is religiously significant for them.
D:.-;) Not our problem once they leave. From their perspective, it has held them together at least.
E:.-;) Fictional events can still influence people, and Israel was created before the invented timeline of that event.

Attached: 1498860940109.gif (500x281, 386K)

Because we're called to go out into the world and make disciples.
>Matthew 28:19-20
>Luke 24:47