Go to mickey Ds to get my usual

>go to mickey Ds to get my usual
>20 piece mcnuggies with buffalo sauce
>middle aged mexican woman is working the register
>thick accent, probably illegal
>look behind her
>literally everyone working there is brown
>spanish being spoken

what the fuck is this shit? shouldnt white kids be doing these jobs? and i live in MN which is about as far from mexico as you can get. trump needs to hurry up and actually do something about the beaner problem in this country.

Attached: DhSxQ1uU0AA__xU.jpg (1040x2048, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/09/kansas-hotel-owner-sent-to-prison-for-hiring-undocumented-immigrant-workers.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same here in Tennessee.

McDonalds franchises are often owned by legal Mexican immigrants who hire their own kind.

I was going to cut you some slack because I'm from just north of Minnesota and most parts of your state are absolutely based but stop going to McDonald's you retard

until ICE starts arresting employers nothing will change

Mcnuggers are trash away least order a quarter pounder fæg

call ICE and give them some anonymous tips.

they are stealing the jobs of whites. get them out.

>shouldnt white kids be doing these jobs?
IMMIGRANTS: DOING THE JOBS AMERICANS WON'T

Attached: 1409529927968.jpg (300x230, 23K)

Bring on the kiosks.

brown people don't hire whites. that's why white kids cannot get these jobs anymore.

the brown kind doesnt speak english. they are also extremely bigoted against whites.

This is very literally true. When I was in HS I worked at Arby's, was hired by a manager who was some type of Asian and generally pretty cool to work for. Then she quit and some fat middle aged spic took over. Almost immediately she let like half the crew go and replaced them with her friends and relatives. She didn't even try to conceal what she was doing either, like the entire morning and lunch crew was literally 100% Mexicans, while the remaining white kids got scheduled for short shifts in the afternoon. She cut everyone's hours to give more of them to her spic friends too. Someone complained about it and she got all pissed off at him for it, basically told him straight up that he was a high school kid and didn't need the hours, and Guadalupe Hidalgo Rodriguez Hernandez whatever the fuck (swear to God every spic has like 50 last names) was trying to support her eight kids or whatever the fuck. Mexicans are the most opportunistic fucks on the planet, as soon one of them gets promoted to a position where they can make hiring decisions, you will never see a white person hired by that restaurant ever again.

employing illegal migrants is not a crime in america?

>businesses hire the cheapest workers so they can make the most money
#whoa#wow#feelthebern

fuck off, commie

Attached: 1473539496316.jpg (898x1097, 83K)

My local Mickey Ds had a shit load of illegals but last year they were all replaced by Jamaican people. I'm thinking the franchise owner got nervous after Trump won and hired some cheap immigrant labor legally.

at most they will get a small fine

1950s America must have been the shit.

they get up to 10 years in jail here

Have you never been to a fast food restaurant before?

It’s terrible. I can’t go anywhere without seeing these annoying brown cunts. I want my country back.

Honestily next time I walk i to a fast food place and it’s all brown I’m just going to walk out. It’s disgusting what happened to my country.

>go to mickey Ds
I see your problem right there

If only you knew how bad things really were.

Attached: Share of Countr 0-4 White 14940677627709.png (982x1605, 1.13M)

who the fuck goes to the nigger fast food joint? it's all about Wendy's or chick fil a

>what the fuck is this shit?
where have you been, boomer?

>like omg literally

Why are all you white boys so effeminate? You all some sorry ass insufferable bitches haww

Look at dis bitch complainin about eldas and shit. Boy dodnt ya momma eva tell you to respekt yo eldaz? Dumb azz cracka bitch

Here it's all Mexicans, blacks and even Asians. Must be something to do with affirmative action and tax credits. Franchises are the only ones hiring whites

up to x amount of jail just means some fines and a slap on the wrists.

ths nigger's right user you read like wet dick

So Appalachia and the fringe North is the last place for a viable ethnostate?

Don't you have some worldstar videos to be hollerin' at Caesar?

This is everywhere in America now, fast food places are always full of brown people trying to support families. There was a time not very long ago when most fast food work was done by white high school kids and “retired” white seniors. It sucks to be a young white American teen trying to enter the workforce today, you can’t get a job really anywhere at the entry level, and you can’t even go around and cut grass for the people in your neighborhood to make money because the fucking illegals are doing that too! I can see why gen Z is so in favor of the MAGA agenda

Same as in Germany. Those jobs are done by children, but nowadays we have a wide array of brown people doing those jobs.

Whose the hoe?

op writes like a redditor trying to "infiltrate" Jow Forums

not sure exactly what he thinks this thread will accomplish

Then have children you fucking faggot.

White people bitch and whine about abortions then dont actually have children then bitch and whine when minorities are outbreeding them, illegal or not.

>"but I like dicks up my ass! I really, really like dicks up my ass!" -OP

That's part of the problem too.

>what the fuck is this shit?

The fall of an Empire.

Attached: East of West - The Promise v1-016.jpg (1158x792, 98K)

I don't often got to fast food joints, but one of my earlier red pill/red flags was when they renovated the Wendy's near my old office. They gutted the place and totally rebuilt it. Before the reno, the staff was like 75% white, with a pleasant manager and folks who would engage with you. After the reno, it was 100% black. Everything was slow, orders messed up, the clerk's wouldn't even look at you or shove your food at you while continuing to babble to the staff behind them.

I just started driving another 5 minutes to a white-owned local deli.

local mc dick pretty much only employ french speaking niggers here

Would you cop?
Had one today was delicious and only cost me 5 bucks

Attached: download (1).jpg (246x205, 14K)

>those fucking thighs
stfu retard and gimmie that SAUCE

Attached: 1502002046352.gif (480x270, 2.27M)

Hey fagget white boy, did you know?
Did you know that Baja California used to be a part of Mexico?

Do you know that Latinos will be the majority someday?

Do you know that those people have more roots, more rights to be here than you?

you know, it would be a shame if macca d's was found to be employing illegals..

>trump needs to hurry up and actually do something about the beaner problem in this country.
Trump isnt going to do anything about it
its about time you rise up and do something
no one else will fight your fights

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/09/kansas-hotel-owner-sent-to-prison-for-hiring-undocumented-immigrant-workers.amp.html
The challenge is proving that they knowingly hired illegals. In the US, malicious intent must be proven. Being fooled by an immigrant with a fake ID or stolen identity isn't a crime. Seeking them out for cheap labor is.

Fucking Indians and chinks do it to. Only whites their own kind.

>>spanish being spoken
It's cool. They're just talking about their customers behind their backs. We should actually have more spanish spoken in America. In fact, why haven't we given back Aztlan to la raza?

Ive always thought this was the stupid argument made by liberals. Illegal immigrants are in fact stealing jobs that people want and need to do. They hurt the most vulnerable, they hurt the poor of America.

Attached: 1517069062553.jpg (346x346, 29K)

In my local McDonalds 9 out of 10 kids working there are white. But the people who go to McDonald's are shitskin.

Attached: cry.jpg (400x388, 38K)

Hey spic do you know Mexicans are descended from Spanish fucking Natives? This is OUR land and you webacks will all be hanging from a rope soon.

you have a point, the only people i hear talking like that are from pozbourne

>Implying McDonalds and other disgusting fast food shit should exist at all.

Fought a war with them niggas and won. Dumbshits have no claim whatsoever

Every race other than whites do this

Imagine immigrating here to work at McDonald’s at like 50 years old
Unbelievable

Instead of being a virgin bigot why don’t you become a cute Latina’s papi?

>go to mickey Ds to get my usual
>20 piece mcnuggies with buffalo sauce
>20 piece mcnuggies
usually i get the 6er and rarely the 9er but in that case i wont get anything else with it

Attached: 1450180611476[1].png (600x514, 132K)

Lol, stupid taconiggers

Attached: 1522868523475m.jpg (900x1024, 257K)

Problem?

Attached: a-true-burger.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

remarkable

i unironically loved the sezhuan sauce i ate there when i could when they had that

Thats where the hispanic blood will be a problem for you.
You can fight them back, you can even have an easy time with it. But you will never be able to completley win, and eventually you will grow weak and they will beat you all the way back.

>9er
here they only have the 4 peace, 6pc, 10pc, and 20pc. I get the 10 pc but my bros get the 20. I only get the 10 pc because I can only eat like 6-7 of em before I get disgusted with them or bite into somthing that makes me disgusted.

>20 piece nugget
>2,220mg of sodium dipped in 510mg buffalo sauce (each)
>1,180 calories
>not getting a single or double quarter pounder with cheese (no meal)
very poor taste

LOL

Excellent pic

the boomers sold their children to the jews, enjoy your mcnuggies fatass

Not so much the poor IMO. Back when I was in school (the late 90s), local kids did these jobs. They were paid minimum wage but they got some spending money and learned the basics of adulthood.

But nope, nowadays it's all adults. Shaniqua can't feed her 8 kids with her job at Burger King so we need a $15 minimum wage/more social justice/communism/etc.

I don't know how a 16 year old these days gets their first job and starts to makes money. It's a massive change in the economy and it happened quickly.

That dude knows what he's about. Goddamn what a champion.

Can you throw a fucking period in that nonsense?

Just report to Ice and watch new vacancies open in your area for white schoolkids trying to earn a dollar.

Pretty much. You have to be lucky today and have upscale restaurants/banquet halls near you that want mostly white waitstaff.

My brother just got his first job (18 though) at a masonry company that installs decorative retaining walls and walkways and stuff. He literally walked in and handed them an effectively empty resume and the guy liked his face or something. The place I work at also just hired a highschool kid who walked into the lobby one day and said "I'll do whatever you want for X per hour" (he gave a number less than our usual starting pay). The boomer meme about hitting the pavement and getting jobs with a firm handshake is becoming real because modern HR people are sick to fucking death of combing through online applicants only to find their picks are useless degen fuckers who got help writing a resume.

call ice

The fact that he has no healthcare makes it even more disturbing.

1 866 dhs 2ice

The US has the best healthcare in the world

I don't get how every retard turns the "health insurance" debate into the "healthcare" debate as if the two are the same thing, but here you fuckers are

lets not go supporting a dying industry of fast food service workers, we need less retard tier and more non-retard tier labor, so to start, why are you going to mcdonalds you moron that's not real food, never eat from windows, and beyond that, why do you care if someone speaks spanish and works at a mcdonalds.

>larper larping
it's obvious because he's actually right about the 'omg like literally' cancer post.

ICE them.

I went to mcdonalds on Pitkin Ave yesterday.
There was a homeless guy outside shaking a cup and operating the front door for customers.
The inside of the store smelled like a pissy subway car.
I walked right the fuck out.

Attached: gambling.jpg (600x398, 49K)

I'm guessing that's a beet?

>my usual 20 piece mcnuggies with buffalo sauce
you fat bastard

>Did you know that Baja California used to be a part of Mexico?
what

when did it stop

depends on what town around here, its either
>mix of nogs and beans
>a bunch of failed 40 something x'ers mostly white

if you want a very huwhite establishment, go to Culver's or get some good old hate chicken

>1 post by this ID

Attached: B4491C8A-2E3C-49B2-AAD2-C359CF16AFC3.jpg (744x619, 132K)

>shouldnt white kids be doing these jobs?

you're absolutely right
but what white kid in their right mind would take a job with part-time hour wages absolutely suppressed by full time Mexicans okay with low hourly wage because they're willing to work more than 40 hours a week

they have destroyed the summer jobs for white kids - just destroyed them

The black bitches love em. Stay mad.

Attached: 1275824060696.jpg (902x1202, 93K)

>thick accent, probably illegal
Are you an idiot that has never gotten hired before. They have to be a resident of have some sort of green card to work in a place that pays in checks and takes taxes out. Are you 15 and never work before op?

Have fun suing your insurance company.

Whatever happened to this slut?

NYC FAST FOOD CHAIN RACE MONOPOLY:

DUNKIN DONUTS = BANGLADESH/INDIANS

WENDYS = BLACK/HISPANIC

MCDONALDS = TRASH BLACKS/HISPANICS

TACOBELL = DIRTY SPIC/BLACK

POPEYE’s = SOME FUCKING “MINORITY”

BURGER KING = TAKE A GUESS

Attached: 05BE7D3F-8A55-4B8E-8544-3F9A5971EF24.gif (480x480, 2.97M)

We got married and live in the Blue Mountains. Expecting our third son in October.

Im okay with logical racism, but this is retarded. The problem is Gen Xrs and even boomers are staying in there shitty jobs untill death. All the white people ive seen at min wage jobs are in there 30s. They are following the nigger trend of taking the easy way out and having kids and living off welfare. Gen X loosers that spent their life doing drugs rather education etc. Old people that have no pention or retirement fund working at walmart. Get a degree in computers or somthing that is obviously stable in the future. I like seing spics and niggers with minimum wage jobs. That means white people arnt supporting the kike companies paying dirt wage.

We got rid of mcd about 10 years ago. Problem prevented!

>absolutely suppressed by full time Mexicans okay with low hourly wage because they're willing to work more than 40 hours a week
No entry level job will give ANYONE 40 hours, and they absolutely will not give overtime. This is all retail and food service jobs. It's cheaper to have many part-time employees working less than 30 hours a week because they don't have to give them any kind of benefits (I think after an average of 35 hrs/week over the course of the year, the company needs to offer health insurance and etc). They also don't want to pay anyone the 150% overtime rate. Why would you let one person work 60 hours and earn 20 hours of overtime, if you could have two people work 30 hours each at the standard rate?
The shitskins invading these segments don't get 40 hours, they just have multiple part time jobs.

yup

ops girl, i wouldn't pull out

>TAKE A GUESS

Attached: 5214F817-F414-46B5-A6A9-347322382E7C.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)