Conservatives think that only liberals (or basically everyone that is not conservative) abort their babies

>conservatives think that only liberals (or basically everyone that is not conservative) abort their babies
>conservatives think that women snap their finger on day and say "ah yes i forgot to abort my baby today" and it's not a difficult choice
>conservatives don't care about babies once they're born and they don't care about their parents either
>conservatives only fight for your life when you're in the womb and when you're on your deathbed
>conservatives think that banning abortion (some of them don't just want to restrict it even further, they just want to ban it) will stop people from aborting, but no, people will do illegal abortions, as it always happens

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/identities/2018/7/9/17550056/michelle-wolf-salute-to-abortion-the-break-supreme-court
youtu.be/YWWiDKKWDQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look, we need to ban abortion from all states that want it!

States rights, it's very fair.

It’s not a difficult choice for most of them. They even laugh about it.

Good point Italy bro, women shouldn't have abortions because it negatively affects their psychological state.

>conservatives don't care about babies once they're born and they don't care about their parents either
Is that supposed to mean something?
Just because I don't believe homeless people shouldn't be murdered in the street doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite if I don't volunteer to take care of homeless people for the rest of my days.

Stupid bognigger.

>conservatives only fight for your life when you're in the womb and when you're on your deathbed
As opposed to godless Irishmen that think you should be able to put grandma into the woodchipper when she becomes a burden?

None of these are good arguments though. Are you admitting that it's wrong and comparable to murder, but that's okay because those icky conservatives are assholes?

>I'm going to make up a bunch of random shit and put it in green text

Attached: 1527687247183.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Huh the color on my monitor is off, I could swear that your flag is orange and not red.

Regardless you are a disgrace.

people will always blow away people that will abort people in the future too
you banned murder
but people will still do it
why stop at the fetus
killing life is killing life
go one step further
1.5 billion abortions since 1980
Stalin and Hitler would be jealous
we have a long way to go to catch up to the abortionists
to be an abortionist
is to be the ultimate nazi and commie
to be more than just a stalin or hitler
to be an abortionist at this point is to be like the greatest eugenicist of all time

so yeah why put up with an inconvenient person
why not just deport them or even kill them
thanks for the inspiration
anders brevik is a micro dot of killing in comparison
one has to think bigger like weapons of mass destruction to even come close to the numbers of abortion
but one can strive

Attached: 1525666668315.jpg (960x541, 115K)

It's not a murder to abort something while it's still in the womb

>liberals have LITERALLY NOTHING but baby-murder as their defining policy issue

Pretty sad.

>OP is a fag
>OP thinks murder is okay

Most conservatives believe liberals have the best of intentions on abortion. Then we saw Irish women laughing and dancing in the streets celebrating it.

Fuck off. We don't need RWDS to deal with you "people" we need exorcists.

yes it is
if i crush an ant that is murder
if i kill off a petri dish of bacteria that is murder
i genocide the bacteria in my stomach all the time
life is not special
humans and fetus are not special
many people are not worth living aroun
they should die
they need help getting closer to death
you should work harder
aborting fetuses is not enough

Attached: 1525716520622.png (1600x900, 818K)

These people are incapable of understanding what negative and positive rights and laws are.

>humans are animals
Opinion discarded.

You are comparing abortion to killing people that are already born

A baby is not considered alive until it can breathe on his own after the umbilical cord has been cut

Just because illegal abortions will still happen doesn't mean we should legalize.
Making it legal is one thing for now as some women will still think long and hard about it.
Justifying it however and turning it into a medical procedure and pretending it's not murder are crazy steps that pro-abortion advocates can't see is crazy.
Women will start to see abortion as normal and a morally ok thing to do so (Look to any country where certain lives are deemed less valuable).
Why no actually be pro-choice and help support all the choices.
>Contraception (Condoms, Pills)
>Parenthood (More support for parents instead of sporting killing the baby)
>Adoption (Same as above)
>Abstinence (Teach people it's ok to just not have sex with random strangers you wouldn't raise a child with)

Nobody believes a fetus isn't a life, maybe there is a grey area in the first few days or weeks but after that it is just murder you are justifying to yourself as a baby would be an inconvenience to your life.

Who is the one doing the consideration?
>appeal to authority

Attached: 1512400919557.png (331x132, 40K)

Yes they could finally choose to not have their lives ruined by a baby, just because a condom broke or they have unprotected sex

oh i see we are spirits
trapped in our animal selves
waiting to come out of the animal closet?

sure we are spirits but we are trapped in a simulation
we have forgotten we chose this particular reality to live within
we made a conscious choice to come here
but for many they have not the slightest clue why they are here or why they exist
they are lost

that is ok

we can help them refind themselves
help them go back to their true selves

dying in war or in battle or struggle
that is just fine
nothing to fear

it is fear and lack of certainty of the meaning and point of existence that is worse

Attached: 1525667445392.jpg (1400x1400, 363K)

Would I be considered alive if I need an oxygen tank to breathe?
What a stupid line to draw, at least admit it's murder and don't try to justify it with a fake and blurry line like that

Precautions are good, but they aren't enough, if a couple doesn't want a baby, if a single mother doesn't want a baby, they have all the rights to abort

If killing a baby because it will be a slight inconvenience to you makes you happy you need to be locked up and treated.
If you don't have the ability to raise a baby condoms and pills work in almost all cases, if you still can't risk it just don't have sex.

Attached: liberals.jpg (2840x2564, 1.57M)

>People think that only niggers commit murder
>People think that murder is an easy choice
>Nobody cares about murder victims before they die
>People only fight for your life when it's in danger, those assholes
>people think that banning murder will stop all murder

LEGALIZE MURDER

Here you go solved it for you.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (500x500, 22K)

What about if I have the kid but then decide I don't want it later? Do I just kill it? Do I have the right to do so?
Two of the options there weren't precautions.

>conservatives think that women snap their finger on day and say "ah yes i forgot to abort my baby today" and it's not a difficult choice
Murder is also usually not a snap decision.

condoms suck ass. They make sex suck.

Its called birth control. Not "make sex horrible for the both of us" control

Just put it in an orphanage, and then take all of your local planned parenthood's budget, and allocate it to the orphanage.

>dude i want pleasure without consequences
>candybars that don't cause diabetes next pls?

No, it's not murder to kill something that is not even born, as long as the parents decide to do it

Yeah just get married or have sex with someone you would actually be willing to raise a child with.
Problem solved.

If it's still in the womb, abortion, if it's born, adopion

Pretty sure you are a troll but what does it take for a human to be considered alive?

If it's in the womb.
>Keep it then parent the child
>Keep it and put it up for adoption
>Get Married?

nothing like a big nasty war or two to convince people that having babies is better than having none and having no real thing in life to be a part of except self indulgent hedonistic leisure

meanwhile all your enemies overpopulate
they don't abort
and now they want your stuff
you done fucked yourself over
and have no one to hand any baton to except people that will shit your stupid accomplishments up and overall tear them down and elevate mediocrity instead

Attached: 1525897755962.jpg (720x490, 46K)

Actually no.
My ex got an abortion and it was because her dickhead liberal exboyfriend couldn’t afford to have kid and he basically convinced her it was the best thing for her. Fucked her up in the head.
My new catholic and very conservative fiancé and I just had a kid and I’m so ever thankful I ditched all those liberal chicks after seeing how crazy, lazy and needy my baby murdering liberal ex was.

As long as his organs can keep him alive and are out of the womb, if someone has an organ that it's faulty and can not be replaced with a new one it's our job, as a society, to keep him alive replacing it wth a machine, if he wants to die let him do it with euthanization

I don't know a fanfare celebration to "god bless abortion" by the cunt they picked for the press dinner is pretty clear.

You know what I don't understand about this issue? It's not that liberal women support abortion or want to keep it legal. What I don't get is why this one issue is so significant to them.

Abortion is just a last resort method of birth control. Nearly every woman I know is pro-choice, but I've never met a single woman who has ever had an actual abortion. It's just a final stopgap measure, a literal last line of defense against a woman's ever having to accept the responsibility of raising a child. If abortion were made nationally illegal on Thursday the vast majority of women would still be able to pop their birth control pills and spend the weekend getting jizzed in/on, without a baby ever becoming an issue.

Yet ensuring the availability of this procedure is the one issue that women are supposed to be united on. This is the one issue that every woman, no matter her age, race, background, religion, etc. needs to be on board with or she loses her woman card. Not migrant gang rapes, not child sex trafficking, not female genital mutilation, not even the fact that women in Saudi Arabia weren't allowed to drive until less than a month ago. Nope, none of that matters. The only thing that matters is ensuring that no misogynistic manly man of the man-centric man-ocracy can ever deny a woman her right to call in an emergency fetus assassin in the event that her birth control pill fails and the condom breaks and she forgets to take her morning after pill and she's too chicken shit to just roll down the stairs and do it the old fashioned way.

Can any of you cunts explain this to me?

Attached: 1505372885936.jpg (1500x1000, 316K)

i don't have enemies, i think that you're being racist, like you're mad if you see a white woman with a black man

If my organs could keep me alive within the womb then you can kill me? I am still confused on your stance or if you are just lying about it to try and get a reaction on Jow Forums.
Also killing people just because they ask for it is a crazy thing to bring up and just say "If he wants to die let him do it" there is a lot more to say about that debate.

Retards. Its called the birth control pill for a reason.

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

I'm not interested in paying for you, your children or any other of your life choices including abortion.

Conservatives want people to take responsibility for their actions

What exactly is the rationalization for pro-abortionists? Killing is justified when the victim is inferior/helpless/burden?

ok then by all means go live in the ghetto
i'm sure everyone will love you there,
in fact try chicago for starters
just start wandering up and down the sidewalks going about your business

you have no enemies

we put them all in jail
so now you can just stroll around like a king in somalia

hermits don't have enemies either

Attached: 7876aa1ec428fb1ea936da717f488493e1abdaecd8fb59fffc4498bcac661684.jpg (153x255, 13K)

You are not fucking alive in the womb, you can't live on your own, fucking dumb retard, thank god that you voted yes to abortion, now your country is on the good way

Ah yes evil black people.

Not true.

Hermits don't have anyone. Not even family.

Check my numbers, fellow tarot fag.

Rather than talking over killing our babies, why don't we talk about killing all non-whites? If all non-whites are dead, it doesn't really matter how many whites abort anymore.

humanity & nature is their family technically? paradoxically

Are you a yellow hermit?

Ok satan, whatever you say

If you're not alive if you can't live on your own, how are you alive on life support? An iron lung? Even just a pace maker?
You can't justify abortion by saying it's not a life it's simply not true. You can say you are ok with killing a baby because it's too much hassle to raise but you can't say it's not alive just because some pro-abortion propaganda poster told you it's not.

>we shouldn't make murder illegal because people will just commit murder anyway

Fuck off terrone

well if you are going to base the argument if they can survive without the parent, why not kill babies and children

1. Not true
2. This is irrelevant
3. Even if true it is irrelevant
4. The same could be said for infanticide

Maybe Orange. Like a crab. Or leaves on an autumn wind.

Found the Casapound retard

>It's not a murder to abort something while it's still in the womb

here's one for ya, faggot boy.

2 women, both pregnant.

woman 1:
>pregnant
>suddenly, gets murdered
>the killer is charged with 2 counts of murder, 1 for the woman and 1 for the unborn baby

woman 2:
>pregnant
>suddenly, gets an abortion
>neither the woman nor physician are charged with murder even though both were complicit in ending the unborn baby's life

let's see your "logic" there, mario.

I have never seen a single pro-abortion argument that made any sense

The counter arguments are very clear and always boil down to -> everybody should be held accountable for their own actions and its consequences within our collective morale

Hey, how about you just don't be a whore and only sleep with your husband/wife? That's really all this comes down to.

Gee I wonder where they get this idea: vox.com/identities/2018/7/9/17550056/michelle-wolf-salute-to-abortion-the-break-supreme-court

Fuck off, you're Italian. Why should we care what have to say?

Attached: wbDCl7m.jpg (1844x1210, 128K)

This.

Women should just be on mandatory birth control until they are ready to conceive. It does nothing long term. Only the stupid ones get addicted to smoking pole.
This is noice. But honestly when will that ever happen?

your also not alive if you cannot escape the atmosphere of earth
so according to intergalactic terrestrial beings
you don't exist either

youtu.be/YWWiDKKWDQw

Attached: 1525837392409.png (616x484, 639K)

>pro-abortion fags think any of these things matter
Stop child murder, stop fucking around so much, and get a real job.

ironically when a pro choice oman is having a baby they decide they wont murder, they come up with names for the little parasite, lovingly care for the parasite, fawn all over ultra sound images, make up the room for little parasite.

when does a parasite deservr the dignity of life, when you say it does?

sometimes when i am in a cynical mood, i almost think women are using their wombs as tool of power. trying to be gatekeepers of life. disgusting

You whiteasses are so fucking transparent. You don't give a fuck. You are just afraid to be minorities. Are minorities treated badly or something?

Attached: 5.jpg (500x500, 20K)

White people are the minority on Earth and we somehow invented all of the technology and accomplished more than any other shitskin group. If anyyhing you nignogs should be afraid of the wellfare drying up

i dont mind race mixing in a natural way, but when i discovered hushed, manipulative plans to force migrate poc into predominately white countries for the purpose of homogenizing the races, i became disgusted.

you have become a tool of the neolib world order

fixed that image

Attached: 1531296998965.jpg (300x168, 41K)

Well it's common sense that only the mother can decide to abort

i don't read your fucking news papers

Why? If you are going to say these babys are not alive and we can kill them whenever why please why say only the mother can decide.

Not within white majority countries, but historically and realistically everywhere else

Why cant I abort you?

Absolutely difficult and upsetting. All women are moral paragons with no other intentions the-- Oh wait. Abortionist arguments quite literally wrap themselves around "I want to abort a child becsuse I'm a lazy shithead making excuses for myself" I've never heard of a genuine pro-abortionist. I'm glad our country decided on this matter in a state only decision.

Conservatives:
>restricting guns won't stop mass shootings
>banning abortion will end all abortion as we know it

kek

OWWW MAN THAT HURTS ME SOW MUCH ;_;

Who cares if they extract them piece by piece, all together or they activate a tactical mini-nuke inside the womb, i want an abortion, you can do as you like as long as you don't damage the womb

>unironically going on a Senegalese banana plucking forum and posting this retarded shit

Where the fuck even is Latvia?

Go back to school you retarded wog

Conservashits also unironically think it's okay to kill babies as long as it's for profit.

Abortions past the time when the fetus could survive removal are unethical and should be illegal unless no space can be found for it, or it's developed a detrimental life altering condition. This eventually means all non-mercy abortions would be illegal, but no women would have to carry a child she doesn't want either.

Abortions before the time when the fetus could survive removal are unfortunate but acceptable till' we can reliably use artificial wombs from early development.

Birth control is fine, but only immediate and short-term options should be provided on taxpayer dollars. Long-term birth control prescriptions and hormone blocking should come from either a private health plan, or from the buyer's wallet.

Everyone wins a bit, and an acceptable level of potential human lives are saved.

red herring. not an argument. try again.

What about girls that get raped? What 'actions' did they take that they should be held responsible for besides existing?

Conservatives want you to take responsibility for your choices and actions, not act like perpetual children who need a mommy.

>All conservatives think that all non-conservatives abort their babies

It seems ALL liberals are capable of is some stupid generalizations and black and white thinking that is common in children aged less than twelve years.

rape is a myth, 99% of all "rapes" were in fact concensual

Tbh I'm 100% for abortion. It aborts unwanted children who would otherwise be placed in the foster care system and become future criminals. You should be allowed to do it, but don't expect me to call you brave for it.

Women have been refusing to learn from their mistakes since the second they came into existence, and you think this will make them come around?