How to get my shit skin fixed?

How to get my shit skin fixed?

Personal experiences preferred.

I won't take tumoral treatments, cause that's retarded.

Attached: image.axd.jpg (673x535, 89K)

It's from not brushing your teeth before you go to bed

My thighs are heavily scarred by stretch marks.
T_T

What about cutting all plastics, go live in a non polluted area and good sweating physical exercise?

Exposure to the sun and washing your face in the shower.

Panoxyl works. That and general hygiene should clear things up.

If it’s cystic then accutane is the only solution.

take a fucking benadryl you're probably allergic to something

Acid face wash.
>hurr durr acid attack
no, there is literally a treatment which you can get which is a mild acid that burns into the pores and cleans all that shit out and removes just dead skin cells from your face, I think its called an acid peel.

>178305801

Stop eating all gluten, dairy, and sugar. It worked for me and I don't even wash my face.

Just be glad you're acne is not as bad as mexican andy

Attached: mexican andy.jpg (913x774, 71K)

>help is have hormonal imbalance skin symptoms.
How is this Jow Forums?

how about GTFO
not politics

If you mean non white drink bleach. If acne, eat healthy and exercise. If you don't see results look up skin routine ie moisturizers, facial cleansers that work with your skin 'type', along with a exfoliant and benzoyl peroxide routine. If that doesn't work go to the goddamn dermatologist and demand tretinoin.
t. Self conscious very fairskinned autist.

does washing your face with hands work? i heard not washing your face can help too

Check if Roaccutane works for your case. Eat less milk and grease, exercise.

Your best option is Accutane. hands down it will clear your skin - but it might be difficult to get a prescription.
Retin-A Gel - need a prescription
Buy a glycolic peel online, 30%~ and do at home peels to help with exfoliation.
Buy sulfur-soap bar - wash face and body (but it does smell)

Accutane is the final solution

Change your diet

No dairy, low carb, lots of meat

Sulfur soap is called SAL-3, you can find it on amazon - it usually isn't sold in stores
Its a combination of salicylic acid and sulfur. It has combination of effects that helps skin

Change your diet.

just take accutane. i prevented myself from going on it for 2 years because i scared/reluctant for whatever reason, but then i finally realized that whatever the consequences will be(which were nothing, btw), it'd be better than wasting another 2 years feeling shame

It doesn't make that much difference. You need a good regimen and not to forget it for one day. Depending on your age, this is probably one of the main causes. As you get older it becomes less difficult.

Your "I am totally not a stalking kids at my local kindergarten" facial hair is equally worrying. Shave that shit off.

don't eat shit and take care of your skin

Wash your face daily, really get the dead skin off your face.
Change your diet to include more fat and less carbs. Don't have to full autism on the diet, just don't drink overly sugary drinks and don't eat sweats. Eat some meat instead.
Fasting could potentially help too as it would allow your gut flora and your hormones to stabilize.
Get some sun.

t. used to be pimpled as fuck

Don't try to get rid of it, only try to prevent it.
Use soap that does not contain shit like fragrances and alcohol. Do a bit of research into products that are designed to help with psoriasis.
Don't wash it more than twice a day.
Change your sheets regularly.
Get fresh air, even if just by going for a 30 min walk when you get home.
No sugar.
No caffeine.
No dairy.

Try taking a shower every day and washing your face with soap, you filthy fuck.

Fast. Come to Jow Forums fasting general. Fast for healthy skin and weight loss.

There's a million reasons this could be the way that it be. No one really knows all the causes of acne, as scientists are still unable to provide proof whether diet has an effect.

-Could be your pillow case. Try switching detergent, switching washing machines, throwing in OxyClean/white vinegar, etc.
-Could be diet. Eliminate ALL DAIRY for 1 week and just watch for anything that influences thyroid/estrogen/testosterone(you'll be suprised).
-Fine a sauna, or better yet, a steam room. There is a difference, sauna=muscles steam=skin. Follow a 20-30 minute daily routine. Make sure you not only drink water, but GATORADE/electrolytes. Sodium AND potassium.

And lastly:
This isnt politics, fuck off phaggot.

Try a facial

Accutane

If you ever had a root canal, go get dental X-rays and have them check for infection. My face and body was fucked for about 6 years. No dermatologist could help me. Luckily, a tooth I had a root canal on broke and I went to the dentist. My entire jaw was infected and I had never once felt pain. They took the tooth out, 1 month clindamycin and the acne was gone. Good luck

anons are right, I went on accutane when I was 13 as no other products worked and it cleared it right up. Keep is mind it makes your skin incredibly brittle so you'll have to avoid playing contact sports until your treatment is finished.

That can't be healthy. . .

Exfoliate with a water baking soda mix every morning and evening.
Eat less sugar and processed junk like potato chips.

Also,
Is correct.
Shave it.
And buzz your hair down to 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
This is the correct hairstyle some your age.
If your beard eventually comes in so that it covers your cheeks and sideburns, then grow your moustache and goatee with it at the same length.

As you beard length increases, you may let your hair length grow to match it, however, you must never let it grow longer than your beard.

This is the only correct way for a man to groom himself, anyone who says different is doing so because they do not understand that a man's beard is a man's pride.
Nothing defines a man more than his Dick and his Beard. These are the two defining traits of men as they differ from women, and must be honored as our ancestral markers.

If you need assistance growing your beard, I suggest hard labor, and little sleep.

This. I break out when I eat these foods to this day. Especially Pasta for some reason. Same with milk.

TLDR:
Chicken / fish and vegetables is the way to clear skin. I had horrible acne in highschool and still get pimples if I fuck around too much with junk food. If your acne is way more serious than that, accutane. It'll take a lot of years and not ever touching any pimple that comes across your face to help with things like scars though. As I said my skin was super shit in highschool but it looks a lot better now.

few years ago there used to always be life hack threads on /b/. to clear face acne simply sleep with a towel, or shirt, over your pillow. flip it over the next day. after that use a fresh one and repeat. results were immediate. while my acne is almost nonexistant... nothing can be done about blackheads.... still looking for shoulder acne cures tho

Also - buy yourself a silk pillow case. Sleep regularly - wash the pillow case regularly and make sure it's not washed in overly scented shit. Just clean it thoroughly. Once it's clean - no scent it should be good.

Keep a good sleep schedule as well since bad sleep schedules mess with your skin too. Lots of water. As said earlier stay away from sugar - gluten - dairy. My GF gets effected by beef / dairy herself. She has a reaction to those.

Accutane works but isn't necessary for most peoples acne I'd imagine. I had to take it when I was younger but when I'm older so long as I live responsibly I won't even get a single pimple.

I dunno, I took it and it gave me the worst 2 years of high school. Not sure if I could actually attribute any help from it because it took so long to clear after ramping up to max dose. i took it for cystic back acne, never ever had face acne badly until i took that shit. Now im in my early 30s and still occasionally get face acne in the scars from where I broke out heavily. pretty shitty, id just think about it first is all im sayin. Theirs probably better options. Plus it's shit for your liver.

so᠌y

so are mine but my girl still rims me, whats the fucking deal? caring about stretch marks are for girls.

slide thread
in all fields

Prescription strength eczema cream is the only real way. However, one can't use it forever as it's a steroid. Learn to live with blemish.
>t. user who has moderate psoriasis/eczema that has existed on scalp since birth and everywhere else since receiving general anesthetic for removing wisdom teeth.

Accutane is right, just be sure to consult with your doctor since it WILL stress your liver
Showering/washing your face won't help, dieting will but it's not a final solution unless your acne is specifically caused by some foods.

Drink more water. Wash your face more.
Also sage.

Don't listen to any of the fags here talking about washing, eating less x, or doing whatever random shit they think will help.
Here's the sad truth: It's all genetic.
The only thing that will help you is learning how to apply makeup to conceal that shit.