Let`s unite ameritards

Despite all the bantz you americans still like germans and would love to have their traditions and values. So let`s put the bantz on hold for a minute and think about how we can make Germany great again

Attached: Mutt pretends to have a heritage.jpg (967x761, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8r36tpTpY
youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/02/27/norways-government-abducted-children-and-ramifications-for-europe/
christianpost.com/news/norway-forcibly-removes-12-y-o-son-after-christian-family-decides-to-homeschool-video-217663/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah I don't like stinky arabs and jews. Good try hanz. Literally a nothing country now.

steathily kill the traitors (race traitors, politicians, banksters, etc)
it works very effectively :-DD

Attached: 1530812194736.jpg (577x534, 94K)

>how we can make Germany great again
Too late. Demographics mean the country will begin a long term decline even with mass migration

Attached: 1.png (619x397, 19K)

>even with mass immigration
dont you mean without? mass immigration is the cause of tthe decline right now

It's pretty clear what you need to do you're just too much of a bunch of pussies to do any of it.

I love Germans. Their humor is hilarious.

I just don't like the nu-germans who aren't white.

what do people who've lived through the war say about hitler?

They (the sanctified glorious anglo of America) already doing it. Here we all are. There's hope as long as we can access the internet-- oh wait.

Attached: 3463634636.jpg (600x638, 48K)

No. The cause of the decline is the nearly 50 years of sub replacement fertility in Germany.

Deaths have exceeded births in Germany every year since around 1973

Attached: Bevölkerungentwicklung_Deutschland_1950-2014.svg.png (1002x671, 79K)

Started learning German recently. American hillbilly grammar is actually German grammar.

Attached: 1531183811932.jpg (200x200, 12K)

>american education

We`re still on top despite of all the burdens laid on us. If we dismantle the eu, you could profit even more from us.

The only reason one might not drive a german car in America, is because one is poor.

Woah it is an honour to see you on this taiwanese, hat fishing forum Duterte

>nu germans.
ahh the "nu germans" arnt german dumb nigger.

Attached: bj.jpg (709x660, 179K)

precisely.

Attached: 51b73c7cf7fc7e9d48adc95e2b6e572582d8b1be58bbec841b0b4db8b8f7ae22.jpg (1600x1064, 349K)

If I can have a cute german bf to hold hands with sure

Attached: Blushing.gif (500x281, 972K)

its honestly like saying that the just under one million chinks that come here each year are Australian. They arnt Australian then, They arnt Australian now and they wont be Australian while there is still such thing as ethnic Europeans on the earth who know the TRUTH.

Attached: 2352352352.png (610x458, 480K)

Well yeah
However there always will be the other solutin, which should be archieved first. Remember: Hitler got elected too

So I as a german, would greatly appreciate a meme campain, and to help translator fags to tll which videos need to be translated and some e-celebs who talk about Germany from time to time. Hopefully with some good news for once. Gor instance the AfD, which got close to 13% in the last election, is tied with the 2nd largest party, the SPD, at around 17%. That never happened before, because since 1945 we only ever has the CDU and SPD as the 2 largest parties

>their humor is hilarious
If they`re drunk, that is

However yeah, after work, work, work drunk germans suddenly become more courageous and speak their (true) mind and loosen up

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8r36tpTpY

We got the eu to withhold their memelaw for now. As always, thankfully Pewdiepie helped to get a lot of memesters to get a lot of people interested, and concerned and thus we could prevent it... for now

Is there any possibility with all the anarchy that the niggers and sandniggers cause that we could have a return of the freikcorps paramillitary groups. This would be great in installing a right wing government that will deal with them.

Are you a gt gril?

The internet will save and unite the West which is why they will try and try again to curtail it. There will be wars, but a great unification of our people in the end. Believe in it.

I feel bad that Australia is being invaded by insectoid vermin.

Just know that push ever comes to shove, you should be able to easily take them out. Chinks are not good fighters and are too beta for your average Australian.

Yeah this is true, but we dont have guns and are on a massive island that neither produces guns or has access to guns. And we dont have any friends anywhere near this massive fucking island to ask for some fucking help. Its over. Europe still has a chance though. Hopefully.

Pay what you owe-I don't know what that amount is, and there may not even be actual money that you owe (truthfully, I am uneducated on this topic), however you would be wise to give whatever Trump demands.

you guys have freaking machetes. how come that the country who made Stewe FUCKING Erwin is so afraid of a few shitskins?

Germany is fucked. When you start tossing grandmas in prison for asking historical questions about WWII, and let violent illegal alien rapists go free, it's lights out time.

Attached: Germany.png (561x455, 459K)

They don't even need weapons. Fists are good enough. Beat a few to a pulp to send a message. Yeah it's bad business but what are you going to do, stand idle and watch your country become colonized? It's a tough position to be in.

dont worry the puppet is a snip or two away from falling to the ground

Pay denbts

Why do Americans do this?

>I'M IRISH
said the 10th generation

>I'M ITALIAN
said the 10th generation

I’m a proud merican

Pls come back, I wanna have a qt american friend ;)

WIR SIND

Attached: 1531089943290.jpg (960x540, 117K)

Fuck heritagefags. You are either American or not.

Eat shit buddy Utah born I’m no faggy ex kraut

Wasp gaaaaanggg

trump is half German. I'm sure it pains him to see what Merkel is doing to the fatherland

Attached: 1531172423886.jpg (532x500, 110K)

Hopefully we can unite. I always hated how Europeans (Brits and Germans especially) would always characterize white Americans as stupid fat racists. I guess that now that you guys have to deal with big minority populations like we do you're starting to realize maybe we were right

Where is AfD???

Das ewige anglo...

And the worst part is, that she used to be anti immigration in 2005. Oh have the mighty fallen...

>scottish mother
>american father
the fuck are you on?

Currently polling at 16 to 17%.
That is the most any third party polled at since 1945

*Der ewige Anglo...

Thanks fren. I should probably start using duolingo instead of singing zehn kleine negerlein. In America it's ten little indians.

ok i checked it thoroughly, hes a quarter german not half

Because we were cucked to shit and American doesn't mean white anymore. So we're forced to cling to lineage rather than the present. Imagine having to say you're British because your people have been convinced that literally everyone is Australian.

PAY DEBNTS

Until recently, when people were convinced that "Australian" was a dirty word by Buzzfeed and their ilk, everybody fresh of the boat would call themselves Australian almost straight away. It was good because it signified their eagerness to fit in. But the anti-assimilation pro-ghetto crowd (i.e. your Buzzfeeds and our state media ABC/SBS) have convinced them not to now.

Pay war debtns

No, German cars break as often as American cars but cost twice as much to fix. Japanese cars cost twice as much to fix as well but only break half as often.

No making friends with the Germans, who, by the war crimes they have committed, placed themselves outside of the society of civilized nations.

What the hell? What kind of cars are you talking about?

Volkswagen makes some of the ugliest fucking cars I've ever seen. It's like they're scared to put any sharp line/styling on them. They look "soft" and boring.

We didn`t commit any war crimes, in fact, in a diary of some people who lived in Germany at the time, one prisoner for instance spoke highly of the german prisons and the guards, who didn`t behave as inhumane as for example the russians. Germans had high morals and a true faith and responsibility in and of god.

Fuck that, Germans still take the piss of the US while hiding under NATO's skirt, all while playing footsies with the Russians and making trade deals. Nothing has changed since the 80's, time to cut Germany loose.

Pic related is probably who you're talking to. Most generic white people in the US are of German ancestry.

Attached: 24232643.jpg (501x585, 28K)

interesting reasoning considering americans go by voctors justice meaning aslong as you dont lose you can literally do any war crime you want and get away with it

Doesn't really matter in the end, there is no such thing as assimilation. Asians are often successful in western countries because our values have common roots, but if you think they consider themselves to be just like you, you will be sorely mistaken. Take it from a nation absolutely fucked by immigration: do not buy into the assimilation meme. They are an in-group, and when they outnumber you, you are done.

Americans shouldn't judge others for war crimes, especially ones that never happened.

There's a rope and light pole with your name on it, traitor.

To be perfectly honest, it was you americans who pressured germany into accepting turkish guest workers, who we didn`t even want tat the time, because the native population, especially those without work, could have done it

Stop using French accents instead of apostrophes, you fucking retard.

So which war crimes did the germans commit?

youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

Attached: Yogi_Bear_with_-don't_feed_the_bears-_message_-_NARA_-_286013.jpg (245x303, 23K)

There's a meme in America about Volkswagens over heating. That said I love Germany.

Come an' get it, yank. Bring your wife's boyfriend, too.

>"THE HOLOHOAX WAS REAL, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT KILL YOURSELF"

Attached: 1527552698764.png (771x929, 16K)

>German
>Humour
What does the American mean by this

I didn`t write the comments of the screencap

>t. never seen any drunk germans

It is like beer gives germans some superpowers

1. Deport most/all non-indigenous Germans
2. Teach Germans to be proud of their heritage
3. Allow Germans to operate autonomously without outside interference
4. Instate a “Bill of Rights” and “Constitution” similar but not identical to that of the American constitution and bill of rights (respecting the heritage and values of Germans). Specifically to safeguard freedom of speech.

It is? How comes? Can you give an example?

5. Get Trump and Merkel into a serious relationship, so that she truly has interest in fixing germany

I am not really a fan of Germany anymore. I used to be, it was my favorite country in Europe for a while and U.K. was a close contender, but both countries seem to be trying to outdo each other with stupidness lately. So... Norway is the current frontrunner... only non-EU country (U.K. doesn't count since they keep screwing up brexit)...

But to answer your original statement, you want to make Germany great again, get rid of Merkel and stop demanding EU take in more unvetted refugees! I feel bad because you're right, Germany does have good historic traditions and values, but refugees are taking over and Sharia law doesn't fall into the category of good values.

I'm not talking about the screencap?

Hans seemed a lot less talkative when his capitol was burning and his women were being defiled by a bunch of dirty Slavs. I miss that Hans.

Alcohol gives all autists stat bonuses to charisma, I should know. Being a funny drunk isn't the same as humour though.

German humour is what, "Haha, Hans let us wake up before ze birden und dig our hole in ze beach. I hope we find buried scheiße!"

Or "Oh Hans, let us lay out ze facts on why Germany is so superior! Haha! We are ze best."

That would be nice but Merkel is the anti-German gestapo at present. I want nothing more than to see Germany and all of Europe adopt their own “Trump” and take care of their own native inhabitants instead of throwing them under the proverbial bus.

Norway sucks. Switzerland isn't an EU member state, either. It's multitudes less cucked than Norway. Even Finland is better than Norway.

Oh I see.
You´re welcome

>die haben was geschrieben
>they had them a-scribble

>das eine hat zu laut gedacht
>that one had too loud a-though

Tbh things arent that bad when you look at the big picture of things. Im sure youll be fine.

My bad I keep forgetting about Switzerland being non-EU. Finland is good but it's still part of EU. Why do you say Norway is cucked?

(((bill of rights))) (((freedom of speech)))
Exactly the shit which allowed Jews to think that they have a say in White politics and then caused Whites to actually listen to those delusional faggots.

In pre-WW2 Poland commies were jailed rather then allowed to exercise their free speech and freedom of assembly rights to sabotage the working class until people got really pissed off and elected NSDAP or, as is the case of our friends from the other side of the pond, for a fucking century and still counting.
Gotta be practical.

the whole western world is much more feminized. Back in the 80’s when America first started really beint that way australian was a rugged land filled with rugged people. Now its just like any other globalized western country.

By paying your nato denbts

Stop buying Russian energy

No, you traitorous cucks deserve to be wiped out from the planet, unlike WWI and WWII it would be now mercy killing a wounded, dying animal.

Attached: GOYMANY LOSERS.jpg (785x1148, 334K)

that is their ethnicity though how else are they supposed to say it?

They have probably the most extreme case of state funded child abduction in Europe.

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2017/02/27/norways-government-abducted-children-and-ramifications-for-europe/
christianpost.com/news/norway-forcibly-removes-12-y-o-son-after-christian-family-decides-to-homeschool-video-217663/

I saw one recently about pic related. Her baby was only slightly underweight, and she sought out help. Police then came with Barnevernet, took her baby away and didn't allow her visitation. He has now been adopted off.

Coincidentally, Norway has a big pedophilia problem.

But germans can`t die user, it was tried multiple times and we always end on top. The question just is, how we can use this super ability, that germans have to always land on top, and use it to benefit the average worker and middle class family. TRight now Germany is rich, but germans aren`t

>you americans still like germans and would love to have their traditions and values
nah, we don't like losers

>ESTADO DE ÍDAJO

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-125738.png (1080x1920, 978K)

Most politicians are wind up toys I doubt she cares much about anything

nasty as sin

Attached: 07A21499-89B5-4B23-B774-373000892EF6.gif (400x293, 2.43M)

But we`re natural winners. Look at any time frame you want, eventually we always come out on top

A modern day Cleopatra and Marc Antony. Except gross and old.

bump