Moving to South Africa

I'm white and want to move to South Africa, how retarded am I?

Attached: ic-8726.png (548x457, 209K)

It's easy to survive here just don't expect to see many white people.

super retarded

I was thinking about Orania, seems they have a que to get in and only accept people willing to integrate, i.e. speak Afrikaans, is a Christian...ect.

Move there long enough to meet a girl to bring back to America (and save)

I was thinking about moving to America, how retarded am I?

>Hundreds of thousands of white saffas looking to flee the country by any means necessary
>So desperate they'll go basically anywhere since barely anywhere in the first world will accept them
>Dumb yankee wants to move there

I already got a job lined up in cape town. I heard there are gated communitys where white people live. How safe are those?

Really retarded, sir.

The girls in this country are very promiscuous they also a lot of them are coal burners due to brain washing in school by the ANC.

They tend to have security guards at the entrance and don't let any one in. But it's like living in a prison and you will fear every time you go out.
But some of them are very nice, but the houses are a bit small due to lack of space on the estate. But you won't find the criminals going into them as often as a house that is not in a gated community.

The fuck are you talking about? Maybe Anglo girls but I've yet to meet an afrikaans girl that has a black boyfriend.

Atlantic seaboard is pretty safe breh. Cape Town in general is like SA-lite. You'll be fine.

Yeah even the English grills are not keen on kaffers. I've seen one interracial couple in the last 3 months.

Okay wait I've seen it in a shanty town, but she was a druggy and/or a prostitute

hmm sounds pretty good, i will be on work visa but would you guys know if i can bring my burger firearms with me?

>I'm white and want to move to South Africa, how retarded am I?

You're a very smart man...it's in your best interest.

Attached: 85454071860d395e7bb7ccbe7d551d96.jpg (1000x682, 161K)

I don't think you can bring firearms but I stand to be corrected. I've herd it take something like 2 years to get a firearms license in this country.

wtf is that

Doubt it hey boet. If you keep your wits about you then you won't need em. There's an office down the hall filled with American exchange students they're surviving just fine. It's not Mogadishu it's a modern functioning city. Just stay away from nigger areas and you're pretty safe. Oh and don't be drunk and alone on the street at night you'll get mugged.

Wtf is going on here, attacking asians is never a good option

Are they about to castrate him?

Why don't you move to Detroit fucking idiot

>Are they about to castrate him?
that's right

urology

Haven't seen this many south africans in a while. Hows it going lads? Niggers completely taken over yet?

la luz extinguido...

Attached: Dios Mio.png (500x574, 199K)

Yeah, you're fucking retarded unless you want to actually kill to live

That's in America not South Africa Ahmed

Trying hard not to fuck up my chance of getting out of here (uni) and there?

Lost most of my will to live but I consider that a positive considering what's coming.

What's the difference?

Never relax.

Attached: southafrica.webm (720x404, 2.15M)

Well dodged

Why cant the whites just use the niggers to exterminate other niggers? This has worked moderately successfully for many years in the usa

GODDAMN, that woman knows how to evade a lethal situation

Applaud her situational awareness.

Jow Forums

/orania/

South Africa is whiter

>I already got a job
You didn't
They usually provided accommodation before you go.

most of Africa is going to be headed north in the next 20 years, 200 million expected to invade
>it occurred to me that moving to SA might no be as stupid as it sounds
re take the continent starting from the south

11 out of YOU ARE GOING TO DIE on the retardation scale, you might as well douse yourself in gasoline, press a gun against your temple and pull the trigger as your chances of surviving that are higher and the whole experience saves you the trip.

Do tell.

But... why?

Attached: 1503064134471.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

we'd need an army. not that hard to stand up to a nigger horde but still

stop sniffing mouldy cheese all day long

we are going to need armies which ever way it goes, we are facing literal white genocide, foreign invaders, othering of white people across (((MSM)) it's fucking obvious at this point

Stop pretending your situation is anywhere near normal or sane. The rand is going to collapse, what's the point of working for worthless scrip.

Niggers are notoriously terrible at warfare. You'd stack more bodies than the Krauts during WWII without much effort, with 1/8th the military power needed.

I don't value relationships so I drift away from friends. They are mostly degenerate idiots with no political sense anyway so good riddance. Work is soul crushingly unfulfilling and filled with s o i faggots. My only solace is my family and dogs.

Why not come here? I’m sure papa Trump would take you guys in if you applied. Plenty of work in tons of different fields. Stay safe brother.

One of the bigger ones... lol

Come over for a braai sometime

Attached: Selection_016.png (560x445, 299K)

but right now we're not even allowed assault spoons, europe is going to be a bloodbath just as the kikes want it, all white people dead

Based

You wont like how safe our fauna is. You might feel at home in the desert states.

Depends on the package.

the only explanation for that would be to basically construct a trap for negro home invaders,once they are captured you torture them to death and put their body parts on display to fight back the white genocide.

If it's a cent under $100k a year, don't bother. Cape Town is nice.

This. I know of just one girl and she can only date nogs now because no white man will touch her. Sad.

Nigger tier maybe

Attached: BAE10FD6-8D40-4EC1-A320-97C92F4290AE.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

lol my allowance is more than that.

>t. Xuluwhetu Zuma
Get off my board you kaffer

>but right now we're not even allowed assault spoons, europe is going to be a bloodbath just as the kikes want it, all white people dead
so ? What did you expect when you let the Ottomans in ? You get what you deserve

BATHO! reported for hate speech. have fun in prison boer.

>it's coming home frog

>Afrikaners immigrate to Russia

>Some mutt decided to go to South Africa from where white people flee

Gee, I wonder if it is a good idea

3 years ÷ 48 = 22.8276374 days
Therefore 1 kaffer = 22 days jail

That's fine I can handle it

I will gladly house white south african refugees here in Pittsburgh. You guys are more than welcome to come here. Will be far better than the pajeets we currently get.

Attached: 9219FD08-082C-4F95-8589-A0B958435B91.gif (500x384, 363K)

totally false
only like 3 coal burners in the entire country
exaggeration but you get the point

Question
Does SA need American lawyers?

No fuck off we're full

shut up loshara

Attached: 1527750165706.jpg (628x768, 92K)

"French" football team kek

did she say kaffer 48 times?
anyway a tip. you can tell them to stop acting like a kaffer/(insert racial slur) and its legal

just dont call them kaffers or baboons. thats illegal and could get you into trouble, telling them they act like kaffers and baboons is fine.

what's the story here? where, when, why???

Yeah 48 times in 10 minutes. Absolute madwoman.
>you can tell them to stop acting like a kaffer/(insert racial slur) and its legal
Kek good to know

Kek

You'll be dealing with the most exstremely racist, hateful and self victimized black people if you plan of being in Law here.

That place is a shithole. You're better off in a gated community. We call them security complexes btw..

There once was a lawyer named Rex
Who was poorly equipped for sex
When charged with exposure
He said with composure
"De minimis non curat lex"

It's even more safer as you go into the karoo. Walk down the street and get called "boss"and sir by the farm workers

>Cape Dutch detected.

I cant find a single source on this pic. Not believing all the tumblr and twitter retards saying it's a "rapist" getting castrated

It's true though. All chicks under 21 are brain dead. Due to the text books changing their mind set. I remember still having to learn about our forefathers in history class and the groot trek . All thats been taken out

Go to Pretoria or Bloemfontein (The Skeleton of the Boer Republics) and you'll find based girls.
Go to Natal (Anglo) Western/Northern Cape (Cape Dutch) or the other provinces (Nogs) and I'll agree with your statement.

Attached: silent_white_genocide_in_SAfrica.jpg (1280x800, 807K)

Are you a member of Suidlanders?

Kek I'm not interested in water filters and emergency supply merchantry thanks.

So who's going to Russia with me?

Kicking back sipping some vodka with some slav bro's soundd pretty fun

I work with a bunch of guys in RSA. Every single one of them has been robbed or carjacked at fucking gunpoint. Have fun.

kinda funny how you Dutch descendants are moving to Russia meanwhile here it's vice versa

t.Russian

It's all bullshit though. Only a handful will move to Russia.

That's what that tool is for

Attached: castration_tool.jpg (407x600, 30K)

Ive been there. Western Cape is the best part of the country. Nordhoek, Hout Bay Knysna is awesome and Cape Town is the best big city. I was on a month long surf trip and I never had any problems with the kaffas.

God Bless you, fight hard and smart.

depends, if you don't have a skill set then you will have to go back.

Do they need dentists?

God bless you.

no it's south africa