ITS CAMIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS CAMIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1530640756128.jpg (819x546, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=_qQ419bgHLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_ballgame#/media/File:Tepantitla_mural,_Ballplayer_B_Cropped.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_ballgame
theculturetrip.com/south-america/uruguay/articles/why-has-uruguays-football-team-been-awarded-4-stars/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football#Early_history
youtube.com/watch?v=GIubmWFv5bA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Croatia will win.

>ITS CAMIN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YER GODAMN RIGHT CUNT youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Attached: 2A5A8550-ED9E-432C-83CD-B1D29B0EA23E.png (260x310, 79K)

Of course it is.
They rigged the world cup so as the supporters would be distracted from current events, events which gave them even more reason to riot than usual.
If england loses they'll remember tommy robinson within 5'seconds

SCORE SUM FOOKIN GOALS

Attached: 6a00d8341c793d53ef00e5503cae5a8834-640wi.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Henderson will score a Hatrick against France. The lads are bringing home the bacon this year. CAMON ENGLAND!! IT’S COMING HOME
IT’S COMING HOME
Knock Knock... Who’s there? It’s... It’s who...IT’S COMING HOME!!

Niggers on ur team hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now thats british

Nigger

seems like they couldn't win when the team was all white

What a lovely, likeable, jolly gentlemen. I hope everyone has bought your Marks & Spencer waistcoat already.

Attached: Gareth Southgate waistcoat.jpg (1368x912, 71K)

CAM ON INGURLAND

Meme magic is bringing it home

Attached: 1530653840978.jpg (2809x2361, 1M)

>It's Neville to Cambell
>Cambell to Rio
>Rio to Scholesy
>Scholesy Gerrard
>Gerrard to Beckham
>Beckham to Heskey
>Heskey to Owen
>To nod
>5-1!

Attached: 1531054159049.jpg (640x480, 41K)

The minute people decided to bring that song back was the exact moment England’s chances were doomed

So ? Soccer is for faggots i just like the song

Your entire sport industry is filled with niggers thicko.

Meanwhile every sport in America is either dominated by nigs or Latinos

And this was from March!!

Attached: Hory Shet.jpg (512x411, 26K)

Attached: bump.jpg (485x329, 28K)

how can any UK fan cheer for niggers? same goes for France as well.
was the left right when they were claiming nationalism is just people fighting over flags? it certainly makes them right when you cheer for niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qQ419bgHLg

Attached: 1493055391940.jpg (500x563, 55K)

England will win, after all, we invented the sport!

Attached: gents.gif (640x564, 277K)

>Literally the NFL, NBA, basically everything.

>England will win
>team consists almost entirely of niggers and shitskins

:(

I'd rather be honest about my team being composed entirely of niggers & shitskins then be in denial about my my country being composed entirely of Croats & Serbs.

Diversity will win. Diversity always wins. Expect black Croatians next World Cup

>we

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_ballgame#/media/File:Tepantitla_mural,_Ballplayer_B_Cropped.jpg

Attached: 800px-Tepantitla_mural,_Ballplayer_B_Cropped.jpg (800x663, 206K)

Attached: LeafRemoval.jpg (1000x667, 438K)

Ouch.

GO INGERLAND!!!

They didn't even invent wheels, let alone balls, user.

WE INVENTED FOOTBALL

Attached: AZTECS PLAYING FOOTBALL.jpg (1024x690, 167K)

The ball was made of solid rubber and weighed as much as 4 kg (9 lbs), and sizes differed greatly over time or according to the version played.

Seriously, I almost started cheering for you lads, but now I see the truth and you already made too much noise about this without having won yet.

Fuck france, fuck england, go croatia, for fuck sake win this shit and stfu.
You're all inferior, only Germans and Brazilians can reply to this.
Regards,

4 World Cups winners

Attached: 0ba59cc335da876c62dcbcf8a249dac9.jpg (457x672, 71K)

Yes, and the ancient greeks invented the steam engine.
We didn't know you'd made a similar game when we made football, so in a way, we *both* invented it.
You know what you definitely didn't invent first, though?
Guns.

Attached: ^^.png (750x500, 22K)

Nobody gives a shit, 0 world cup winner.

Also care to google Pallacorda and stop talking about the times you ripped hearts from kids in order to sacrifice them to the Sun.

Why did you post our past flag?

Chinese invented power.

Uruguay has 4 world cups, lugi di pizza

inb4 England loses the finals because of that Trump float

I'm rangebanned at /sp/

Attached: 1531272491068.jpg (826x864, 122K)

Look, just listen here, no one cares you colonial piece of shit. Stop now, or I'll just put you back to work you native scum. No criollo would talk to fellow whites like this, nor care about some native bullshit claims.

False. They won 4 olympic tournaments, which is completely different. Like all latinos, they don't follow the rules and think they're special while being absolutely normal and useless. They won a world cup tho, so they're still better than you Paco taco sharter shitskin.

Mexican education is really laughable.

im a criollo, achmed. LMAO

but I am proud of our monkies.

Attached: IMG_3536.jpg (2592x1936, 2.12M)

The chinese dind't give you that flag, Hombre.

What the fuck?! Dude, you can't do that, otherwise they'll rise up against you!

Or that skin tone.

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*

Attached: 1530844342477.jpg (1300x875, 161K)

I only see fat in here. Stop posting and go hit the gym you fat piece of shit. Still 0 world cups.

you are full of shit terroni, and im whiter than you. Uruguay has 4 stars in their jersey

theculturetrip.com/south-america/uruguay/articles/why-has-uruguays-football-team-been-awarded-4-stars/

see

>oh hon hon not so fast there mon ami

Attached: french_guy.jpg (283x424, 27K)

That was so gay, it gave me AIDs.

England will win

Still not 4 world cups. Olympic games are a whole different thing, fatso. We never even sent out best players playing in various editions.
Why do you speak about football if you're a fat piece of shit? You know nothing but the usual idiotic semi italian lingo, and you cannot even read the arcticles you post.

Keep being a latino mongrel, I don't even care. I repeat: only germans and brazilians can talk about football with an italian. You can die in silence.

All the world wants to see france vs england.

Oh, it looks like you didn't invent it either:
>A Chinese game called Cuju (蹴鞠), Tsu' Chu, or Zuqiu (足球) has been recognised by FIFA as the first version of the game with regular rules.[14] It existed during the Han dynasty and possibly the Qin dynasty, in the second and third centuries BC.[15] The Japanese version of cuju is kemari (蹴鞠), and was developed during the Asuka period.[16] This is known to have been played within the Japanese imperial court in Kyoto from about 600 AD. In kemari several people stand in a circle and kick a ball to each other, trying not to let the ball drop to the ground (much like keepie uppie).
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football#Early_history
Natives BTFO once more.

Also:
>Games played in Mesoamerica with rubber balls by indigenous peoples are also well-documented as existing since before this time, but these had more similarities to basketball or volleyball, and no links have been found between such games and modern football sports. Northeastern American Indians, especially the Iroquois Confederation, played a game which made use of net racquets to throw and catch a small ball; however, although it is a ball-goal foot game, lacrosse (as its modern descendant is called) is likewise not usually classed as a form of "football."
Further REKT.

No, you can't speak for all the world, taco shart.
Go Croatia, fuck all their shit up.

>england is black
>france is black
Same shit under a different thin coating.

ok, you are not white btw.

you got halal´d

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

Which player is going to cry, when they get knocked out?

Attached: Gazza.jpg (615x409, 58K)

They literally need to be made to play under that IOC flag refugees carry at the opening ceremonies.

Attached: 1530496272085.jpg (577x1024, 64K)

Care to explain how Antonio Rudiger and Mezut Ozil are white, kraut?

You have to go back to school, sharty

Attached: 1529068319303m.jpg (1024x513, 126K)

im Spanish, terroni, thus im as white as you.

Attached: IMG_3535.jpg (2592x1936, 2.17M)

Hey, criollo, why're you turning against your own?

Black people are better at sport m8

Hey go easy, gazza's full on mentally ill user
Dont kick a man when he's down
>thats not english at all, oh no no

italians are not human.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIubmWFv5bA

And from the bench newly naturalized citizen Giggsy enters, gets the ball from from also newly naturalized citizen Keane who is busy knifing the French niggers. Giggsy runs with the ball, MEGS NOGGBA HE ENTERS LIGHTING SPEED AND RUNS STRAIGHT TO THAT OTHER NEW NIGGER AND HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 197-0 TO THE LIONS! AND WHAT IS THIS MARION LE PEN WHO SOMEHOW IS NOW PRESIDENT COMES OUT AND SEND ALL THE FRENCH NIGGERS BACK HOME TO AFRICA!!!!!

No fuck you England, you're as bad as France. Croatia is /our guys/