Two brothers in Iraq getting married

That's what american freedom is all about, spreading
Jewish degenracy to conservative countries
Fuck the west

Attached: IMG-20180711-WA0007.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate fag marriage as much as the next guy.

Hey even my faggot friend does too.

The end is near
m facebook com/story.php?story_fbid=2199912750241570&id=100006685984688

Attached: IMG-20180711-WA0006.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>tfw when Jewish influence and degeneracy is reaching arab countries.

Are they Muslim or ?

You know those gays in the West that still call themselves "Christian"?

Well... We are having the same problem.

How long until they get stoned?

>muslims
>conservative

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Practically every ancient and modern muslim chief has fucked boipussy at some point.

Attached: bnxyomypns-1466098170.png (1200x538, 1.53M)

If I remember correctly, they aren't marrying each other, Rather just getting married in the same day with one wedding only and looking pretty gay doing it.

Iraq is property of the Jews Iraq is ancient Babylon where the talmud was written.

Israel belongs to Rome not the jews

Iraq was a Jewish country before Islam
Iraq is really ancient Babylon

Persians were jews?

Death.

Under the Neo-Assyrian Empire and then the Neo-Babylonian Empire and then the Achaemenid Empire, Jewish Levites dominated the bureacratic class responsible for managing the Empire.

It was after the Assyrian conquest that the Jews adopted Aramaic as their language instead of their traditional Hebrew, and they also switched to writing their Hebrew language in the Aramaic alphabet (the modern Hebrew alphabet - before that the Jews used the Phoenician alphabet).

The Assyrians relocated tons of Northern Israelites and the Babylonians relocated tons of Judeans. The Book of Daniel records how many of these Judeans ended up in high positions in the bureaucracy, then how these positions largely transferred over into the Persian government.

Most of the inhabitants of the Persian Empire were not Jews but the Jews had a profound influence over the Empire's politics.

I certainly hope so. The syntax made me think otherwise and two brothers marrying one another would be some end of the world, we skipped some parts along the way, shit.

The Babylonian leader Nebuchadnezzar seiged and invaded Jerusalem and inslaved the jews and took their elites back to Babylon. They weren't in control of Babylon, they were just slaves.

>The Babylonian leader Nebuchadnezzar seiged and invaded Jerusalem and inslaved the jews and took their elites back to Babylon. They weren't in control of Babylon, they were just slaves.
Yeah and Joseph was a slave in Egypt.

>Jewish country before Islam.

Central and Southern Mesopotamia was Zoroastrian, While the North was Nestorian before its conquest.

I myself am relieved, I just checked again, and it is just a normal marriage. It will be a very long time before gay marriage is accepted in Arab countries. Apart from Lebanon and Tunisia maybe, they're degenerates after all.

At the very least they can't have any genetically damaged children.

But don't you guys kill gays? What happened?

whats your problem bro? Its just bros being bros. No ones ever gonna be a better bro than your actual bro and if they want some brojobs it makes sense its better than having to go find a chick whenever they wanna do that and dating a chick would mean they really couldnt be bros anymore like they used to theyd get whipped. So step the fuck off bro and mind your own fucking business is all im trying to say.

Attached: 3282F452-DB4A-4A94-93CA-02829F569CF5.jpg (426x240, 31K)

Wtf... hes whiter than ME.

i remeber hearing that name back in sunday school so he probably ended up a jewish pawn too

Attached: 1531274860595.png (865x568, 184K)

dude zorostrianism literally has incest as one of its core principles

that dude crying in the back
>always the bridesmaid, never the bride

Attached: (you).jpg (667x700, 75K)

>tfw Muslim countries have gay "marriage" before Best Ireland

Attached: ONISO2.png (952x518, 459K)

After the US invaded you rescinded all our anti-gay laws etc.

They're not marrying each other, dumbass.

lol

he's whiter than any american

It realy hurts when memes become life

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!!!!!
Desert niggers love incest

Attached: 1531208961429.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Where’s the article?