If blacks are dumb why are there black scientists?

If blacks are dumb why are there black scientists?

Attached: brain-size-by-race-liberal-F.jpg (800x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openzambia.com/politics/2018/6/12/unza-offering-witchcraft-courses
cell.com/cell-stem-cell/fulltext/S1934-5909(18)30121-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's iq based on genetics but individual iq can be changed with study

Let 'em in

Attached: bitchute.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Because affirmative action.
You’re not taken because you’re skilled. But because you’re a nigger.
Also, what black scientists? There are none. Kys

>individual iq can be changed with study
lol no

also iq is an average, there CAN be smart blacks

You guys ever play Spec Ops: The Line?
That image reminds me of a level.

Average IQ you dumb nigger

This. If all whites had an IQ of 100 there wouldn't be any white scientists, either. Civilization would probably never have happened.

Despite the groups average there can always be outliers.

Let them be, they can't deal with individuals, just generalizations.

Attached: 1527134122895.png (1587x1587, 573K)

Having one smart nigger in a group of ten million stupid niggers doesn't make niggers smart

Because of vibranium, duh!

You can be a scientist yet still be wrong fairly often regardless of your qualifications. In fact scientists having their theories proven wrong happens fairly often

because you can be dumb and still be a scientist

Because you dont know what AVERAGE means or what bell curve is, retarded moron.

Back to r**dit.

sage.

do people seriously believe that scientist = smart? just because einstein was a scientist doesnt mean all scientists are einstein. ive met some pretty retarded scientists. example: my ex gf is a stem cell researcher. she gets her name in those peer review neurology journals. i used to tell her the word "gullible" was written on the ceiling and she always looked. this was an ongoing thing for years... she was literally that dumb

they are mixed breeds, just like you

checked
even Tesla shit on einstein

Attached: Nikola Tesla on Einstein.jpg (960x663, 163K)

it's called brain mass, skull shape and inherited intelligence OP

Attached: niggers.jpg (940x690, 117K)

/thread

One in a million niggers have an IQ more than 5 standard deviations above average. There are 1.2 billion niggers in Africa alone.

Because you have something called outliers, and they're pretty rare.

Attached: figure_2.png (551x300, 6K)

Not much, IQ is largely genetic, but to 70-80% in adulthood, some estimates as high as 90%.

and doctors....
openzambia.com/politics/2018/6/12/unza-offering-witchcraft-courses

becuz synthetic watermelon isnt science its agriculture and theres no blacks there either

What did the black scientist come up with?

>women are smarter

Well, first of all that's all races combined.
And second of all, gender sits on a Bell curve in terms of IQ.
Women tend to cluster around the centre, whilst men tend to be outliers, either intelligent, or dumb.
So it skews the aggregate average.

My head is so fucking big , no hats fit me xD and sometimes get called on it ,so Im sure my brain is way bigger than the average asian , as well my family ,they all have big heads

Probably more accurate to say that certain activities promote greater brain development/maintenance, and a healthy lifestyle with care taken for the mind can prevent decline.

cell.com/cell-stem-cell/fulltext/S1934-5909(18)30121-8

The gangbangers in liberal cities intentionally avoid activities that promote healthy, improving brains (eating only fried trash, staying up all night partying with large amounts of alcohol and drugs, getting into constant fights that probably cause concussion, skipping school, etc) and consider anything that might actually improve their minds to be too white or whatever. There are SO many of these gangbangers, and throngs of people who try to emulate their lifestyle in various ways, that any chance the blacks may have had of rising out of their trash heap has been dashed by their own stupidity.

Look at a bell curve comparison of the various races. It is not that they don't have smart people but that the mass of the population distribution is so far left on the curve.

can anyone post some good black inventions ?

nog scientists? name one thing they have done to make the world better? peanutbutter?

Because Bell Curve

Yeah there are a few black scientists, but not very many. Plus where’s the black Einstein? Or the black Mozart, the black Shakespeare, the black da Vinci? There have been very little, if any, significant contributions to the world made by blacks. Mostly they just do drugs, kill each other, and make babies that the white man has to pay for.

lel, can anyone smell something bizarre ?

Attached: black_inventions.png (779x764, 228K)

affirmative action

Attached: 1448094906702.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Who gives a shit if there are black scientists? About 99.9% of niggers are ignorant violent animals. A gorilla might be able to learn sign language but it doesn't mean I want it next door. Fuck, left to their own devices niggers end up with 30% illiteracy. They don't even have a proper written history.

Niggers came from nothing, became nothing, and will always be nothing

>sage

>exceptions defining groups

Proofs that blacks are dumb:
- Still trapped in the neolithic era
- Farmers are at the top of their social pyramid instead of at the bottom
- Global IQ has diminished solely because of black population boom.
- biggest increase in population in History has not translated into an increase of their work force nor production, only in accelerated extinction of their natural resources because they are too dumb to farm them.
- Their only success at domestication is having elephants teach themselves to kill niggers on spot.

Only when it suits your agenda, white virus.

Only you, it's the smell of French niggers

Attached: 60%.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

It's about averages. Blacks are, on average, dumber than other races (excluding abbos, who are the least intelligent of all human races). That doesn't mean you won't find a few statistical outliers.

I see the irony is lost on you.

And when it doesn't?

>Black lives matter
They matter so little that niggers have aborted 19 million of their own babies since 1973 and think that's a good thing

If you're so smart how do you not know about outliers?

>Asian meme
I can cheat on tests too

That's actually the point of a hypothesis. You're supposed to test to prove it wrong.

Do you understand how statistics work? I know for a fact that at least 44% of you should be able to grasp basic math...

Attached: 1471257551149.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Monkey see monkey doo.

Attached: OP doesn't understand basic statistics.png (962x510, 15K)

RACISTS BTFO

Attached: Dhx3t8OWAAA0F5A.jpg (750x399, 26K)

Guys sage this thread now this all OP needs to know. OP is a retard
>Sage goes in all fields.

The average IQ of africans is lower than the average IQ of europeans/east asians.
This says verry little about the IQ of a individual person, since not everyone is exactly average.

However you will find fewer black scientists than white or east asian scientists.

>what is the bell curve

Attached: image.png (645x729, 75K)

You need generations of intelligent race inbreeding to get a consistent result. Chinese Imperial exams to have a life of comfort as an Imperial bureaucrat took 800 years of this to result in almost no Chinese kid needing the short bus.

While this might be true, I'm sure we can agree that they are way better than blacks.

>Doesn't understand the bell-shaped curve
>is probably a nigger

SAGE

>Not understanding a distribution curve
I can say that you very well could be white with nigger tier IQ

because muh Yakub

Attached: yakyak.jpg (852x480, 62K)

If Finn's are smart why is there this thread?