This guy is a fucking meme

Has anyone else fallen for the Julius Evola meme on here? I literally bought his book after seeing it shilled in memes for years

>new age occultist
>thinks women should be raped and whipped to trigger a psychic connection brought on by intense suffering
>literally in favor of having a slave class
>crippled to a fucking wheel chair
>still plans on ruling the slave class
>said fascists were a joke because they didn’t declare themselves gods and have a literal slave class beneath them with a tyrannical king on top
>literally in favor of a shadow government calling the shots in a totalitarian empire
>worships Hinduism and bhudism
>worships war
>hates Christianity even though it conquered the world 5x over
>is a literal neo-pagan
>doesn’t believe in God, advocates for spiritual LARPing instead

The further I get into this book and the more I read about him, the more I hate him. He was a fucking degenerate luciferian occultist. He should have been dropped out of a helicopter

Why do LARPers shill this retard on here?

Attached: 27CFAAEF-0CB4-4165-8454-6360F0D27D44.jpg (216x296, 54K)

you've made this thread four times today

fuck off

The esoteric natsocs and accelerationists like him, and he has some good insights on all those traditions mentioned too. But yeah he's overrated and does not provide much to stand on from his "universal religion".

I haven’t made a thread in nearly a week

Spotted the pagan LARPer

Oh yeah I actually do like his historical research on pagan traditions

Crazy shit. I also like some of his basic deconstructions of the modern world

But his actual solutions are batshit insane.

It's a bit like NEETzsche:
>claim god/tradition is dead
>cry about it while maintaining your insights are inevitable and true
>go look for a replacement, find none.
>decide on your own spiritual frankstein stitched together from the world
>doesn't actually work.
>die miserable

He sounds based as fuck. Maybe you should try not being a blubbering pussy OP? And maybe cut it or with the whole worshipping a Jew thing.

He doesn't sound based, you just saw that one thing and decided to call him based because your thinking is so one dimensional you've become like a leftist and only focus on one thing

Evola is BASED and REDPILLED

I'm sorry it doesn't cater to your 30yo boomer mutt tastes. Perhaps you should go read "the art of the deal" or the bible or whatever you cuckservatives like to read (probably nothing tbqh).

Lrn2meme fgt pls

His work wasn't intended for you. He wrote for white people.

Attached: 1529510438407.png (1124x598, 159K)

Wrong. I like most of what Evola said.

That's because you're doing it wrong, lefty brainlet.

Attached: 1520128307981.png (994x4724, 1.25M)

Slaves don't belong in a Fascist world, only freemen

What were you expecting? he's a radical traditionalist which is mostly about neo-reactionary monarchies and neo-pagan mysticism.

Imagine being so much of a newfag that you think only leftists, cuckservatives and christians would have something bad to say about evola.

It sucks to be you, dude.

I don’t know; “Ride the Tiger” is pretty based desu.

Perhaps you’re not of the species of intergrated/differentiated man to whom Evola intended to address his work.

Attached: DBE4A2E5-0381-46BF-A894-1C2BD13AAB35.jpg (300x314, 42K)

I’m reading revolt against the modern world

Should I bother with ride the tiger? Is it less of a LARP?

Revolt is probably his masterpiece but ride the tiger does help fill in some spots. I personally think his best work is on spirituality and old traditions, not his soul aristocracy and commentary on modernity, but then you have to care about symbolisms and stuff. Also it's probably a good idea not to listen to "you're too brainlet to be an aristocrat" people, it's like the "clean your room" meme.

I’ve read both, and was definitely more interested with RtT. There are still elements of a kind of new age esotericism, but overall it’s much more along the lines of a critique of certain tendencies in modern thinking/behavior.

Most people consider Revolt to be his magnum opus, but I’d take Ride the Tiger before it any day.

Where should one start with reading Evola and would a brianlet be able to understand what he's saying?

Every single marginal thinker is a fucking weirdo with 2 good ideas and 100 shitty ones. But thats the point of reading them, theyre so far removed frpm convention that those 2 give u a fresh look at stuff

Even if I don't know what to think of everything he says. He's the first writer where I think I can understand a sort of premodern non-materialist conception of reality from his writing.

Evola is basically Spengler for speds

Attached: spengler21.jpg (397x600, 115K)

>thinks women should be raped
This is a falsity that could only come from a surface reading of Evola. That said, most of Jow Forums doesn't understand traditionalism as a school of thought, they just like le based monocle man giving their knee-jerk reactionism a veneer of intellectual credibility.

Read Guenon first.

I'll repost my summary from the last thread. Hope it helps people.

Attached: Evola Explanation.png (1860x1876, 1.13M)

Oh also you got that 'women should be raped' thing from wikipedia which got it from an article by a leftist blog writer called Merelli who was attacking Steve Bannon by proxy using evola. It was then reprinted by (((Haaretz))). Go and read the talkpage - it's a prime example of wikipedia bias.

You seriously need to start ignoring wikipedia if you want to make any sort of reasoned analysis OP. It's beneath you.

>mom, that's the real me, it's not just a phase, you just don't get it!
The post.

Attached: 1531151229832.jpg (478x463, 158K)

> traditionalism
> excludes christianity

you're almost there, bong.

I think RTT is more pragmatic to the situation we have now.
Revolt is more about comprehension on the diffs between tradition and filthy modernity.

based sandnigger

not really
prior to ever seeing memes on him i read through his works
i also studied philosophy in college
which means i'm not the average
or at the least not going into his work not having read most of what leads up to it
if you lack background then his writings will seem simple,
but shit so are Ralph Waldo Emersons works simple
same with most if not all of transcendentialism
but one cannot read it and think the same way after coming across it
in other words if it impacts your thinking
it has something of value
but if you lack the background
it probably means you watch too much sports
or watch too much television
meaning it's not for you

Attached: 1496148427239.jpg (500x325, 48K)