I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy...

I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy. The world is too short to be worrying about muh white race muh wholesome family. Fuck having children or a wife. The whole point to life is to have a good time. That means unlimited drugs, parties and orgys as possible.

I've recently been cashing out some of my crypto gains to begin my life and have fun. Plan on going around the world traveling and fucking as many whores as possible. Lately I've been seeing a ton of cuck posters on this board saying shit like "if you don't have a family you aren't going to make it" I laugh at you.

I'm ready to watch the world burn. I'm glad women are getting with blacks now a days and losing their virginity at the age of 11 because it should be their free choice to do what they want. Who the fuck are we to tell a child coming out of the womb that they are a boy or a girl? Let people choose their genders for fuck sakes.

I laugh at everyone trying to get into relationships now a days. Enjoy your divorce. Enjoy losing 50% of your wealth to a fuckin roastie who will leave your onions ass. The best thing about me having a vasectomy is I can dump my load in whoever I choose whenever I choose with no reprocussions.

I hope my white race fails because of all the horrible things we have done to other races over the years. Black enslavement, murdering mass genocides on the Indians, gassing the jews in the Holocaust, all the wars over in Iraq and Afghanistan. We deserve what we have coming.

That's why I just wanted to post this and remind all of you the point in life is to do as many drugs as possible, fuck as many women as possible, travel the world and party and become filthy rich. Anything else is just white noise and a waste of time.

Hopefully this post will help you guys see the light and follow my path in getting a vasectomy so you can truly start to live life free and without any worries.

Attached: cocaine-476239.jpg (590x390, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03qR8b4P8Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has to cut his balls because he worried too much about having kids

You're a fucking retard.

Karma is a bitch, you incredibly selfish fuck. Kys! You deserve to die in a fire. Nice b8, m8.

>canadian cutting his balls off
Nothing of value was lost

good luck to you bro. I just had a bong and was laughing my head off reading that (in a good way)
watcch out for aids man and other gnarly shit.

brool

You sound like a great person to have at a party. I'm sure you go to them all the time. I also doubt you had a vasectomy, because you're probably desperate for a relationship and wouldn't risk losing 90% of the viable dating pool that want to have kids one day. If you did, however, I'm glad, because you would probably be a terrible parent, there's too much traffic already, and my children deserve more resources.

But, your post is still dumb.

Sage.

I got my vasectomy at 30. It was the greatest gift I ever gave myself. Unfortunately I didn’t buy bitcoin at $4 so I don’t have Crypto gains to play with but if you do, now is the time to enjoy it.

This isn’t about “muh white race”... that ship sailed, grounded itself, fell over and sank a long time ago. You even mentioning the white race is low res trolling... give that up. The real point here is are you going to be able to enjoy yourself with the time and money you have right now before shit really hits the fan and it’s too late.

My advice... skip the drugs. Go to Japan and have as much sex as you want. Eat delicious food, look at beautiful places. Have fun. Avoid giving any fucks. Hit them hard, leave them wanting and when the bright light comes, turn to face it with your arms spread wide.

It is your choice.
If you choose the purpose of your existence to fuck as many whore as you can without having children, you deny your own genetic code. This denial comes from pain and fear not from being enlighted, the tone of your comment shows it clearly.
You are not unique, but an insignificant dust and will disappear without any memory like many of your companions who thought the same.
The only reason you wrote this to have some attention, because you know you failed and you are absolutely right.

>Being this scared of becoming an adult

haha man i can't wait to have sex!!!! get fucked losers lmao!!!!

man this is pathetic. sex is such a non-thing at this point, imagine worshipping casual sex this much in 2018.

Attached: 1478281089309-2.jpg (595x596, 59K)

degenerates will get the rope

Reddit bait from a leaf no doubt reminder to sage in all fields this place used to be halfway decent ita on you to not respond with a reply or an image. If you must respond safe in options field and do not directly reply or post an image. Thanks for making a shitty place a little cleaner

Id like to see you when youre 40 and destroyed from drugs usage

Attached: 1525812398782.jpg (640x468, 46K)

now you are a real leaf. should have done that 20 years earlier if you planmed on becoming a trap singer fag

>A fuckin leaf
Not suprised to be honest. But let's see if you still think that when you are over the 40s. You will be cat lady.

have you seen married couples with kids at 40

leafs are more french than your country brah.guette

brutal

Attached: 1503578072_37bbd.jpg (620x420, 98K)

Enjoy an empty existance of debauchery and self hatred goldberg Nose goldberg sheckelweinstein

Well, I hope it's fake because it will be really sad.
Of course, you're free to do what the fuck you want, I mean, I don't give a fuck about your life if I got to be honest, but I think everyone in op's mindset (except op since it's too late) should spend time, trying to think the oposite for a while.

I mean you're alive because since the dawn of life on earth, your ancestor had sex in order to perpetuate life, this is what we do since we exists, selfish interest might be funny for a while while you're young, stupid and indoctrinated but it's only a waste of your time, of course having a family is the best gift you can have

Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool. We really dodged a bullet on this one.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

Attached: want.jpg (2190x1460, 1.02M)

enjoy a life of paying back loans to (((them))) and your 6 year old daughter coming home showing you the new dance she learned at school

Attached: new-twerk-video-from-official-twerk-team-fckwithmeyouknowigotit.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>not homeschooling your children
It's like you want them to be degenerates

another user larping about homeschooling his kid
hope you can keep your kid away from society as well

>Implying I wont raise her in a town.
>Implying I will give her internet when she is young like many irresponsible fathers
>Implying I will let her go to the city when she is young

you're shitposting on pol
the apple never falls far

Larping ? So if anyone on Jow Forums is doing anything with his life it's larping ?
Really sad, doritos boy

>look at what I did
OP is female.

lol you're full of shit
your kid will be a muslim anyway, dont bother

I want to get rich but I'm not into drugs or orgies. I want to get so rich I can insulate myself from.the changes and be a frugal eccentric millionaire isolated from society and its changes. I'll isolate myself until the world gets better.

Since, my wife and I aint, i don't think so, but I get it your the australian mandatory shitposter

>OP writes a shitpost
>Doesn't realize he wrote the truth
That said, never, ever fucking ever get a vasectomy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

But you will be sending them to muslim schools. I guess it is some consolation that they wont look muslim but they will still be muslim.

The truth is to become so wealthy and isolated that the world can't bring you down. Isolate yourself from the world so it can't hurt you.

my life on sims : the thread

i was the police commissioner a few days ago, and now im a brain surgeon. lol at your life plebs

>hedonism doenst fullfill you in the long term you will want more and more and more and more

and then you will cry
alone

>degenerates willingly castrating themselves
why would i care ?

>I can't think ahead for more than 5 years
>fuck everybody, they're doomed anyway

It's OK you don't have any testosterone anyway, and it's 99% a given that you're not white, so you're not relevant to white women anyway.

>paying the jewish butcher to cut your balls off
>not wanting to spread your seed to as many corner of the world as possible

neck yourself faggot, if you're not gonna help further humanity just kys already

4/10 pasta needs work, but not terrible

The world hurts you?
Do you want to cry, little boy?

you live off gibs in a 3rd world country kike

Attached: didntread.gif (265x244, 1.46M)

This.
>I'll just have casual sex for the rest of my 50 years on this planet
Sure thing dude.

Good luck holding to these cute thoughts of yours when your 55, sitting at a bar trying to bang another pointless whore while holding back the tears

youtube.com/watch?v=03qR8b4P8Uk

Yes because before we came along everyone got along just fine, no genociding, no wars, no inter-tribe murders, enslavements, famines, pestilence nothing.

I know it's pasta, but have to say to live a life like that is to live a life of an animal. A long pig, just another meat automaton, with no purpose or meaning. A man should not be like this. Seek a higher purpose.

Sure thing dutch

Sage

Glad to see somebody in this cesspool is woke as fuck like you.

Still no vasectomy on my side, but my gf takes pills. It should be 99% safe and we agree abput abortion if the 1% comes.

We also agreed we don't give a fuck about family. It's the biggest mindtrick society played on itself, and literally every single dad or soon-to-be dan I met is in absolute shambles from the very look of his face.

Why do I have to waste money on a soon to become selfish prick that would only bring away the attention my girlfriend gives to me and only me at the moment? Why should I share? Why should I bring anybody to THIS world? Is it a gift or a fuckin creepy curse, to be enlisted to spawn in this miserable planet?

I plan to retire in 10 years, meanwhile I keep having fun.

Only do weed and coke, btw, leaf lad, or society will kick you completely out and it would not be good for you in the long run.

Hedonism. Because FUCK YOU ALL, thats why.

Attached: 1531137177979.jpg (666x792, 90K)

/THREAD

Attached: Nuke-650x360.jpg (650x360, 42K)

Shill off you leaf fuck

You're glad of girls losing their virginity at age 11?!

You're truly a sick bastard and needs to die as soon as possible.

With your sick mind it's a good thing you don't have any children

Go kys you sick sucker

>I can dump my load in whoever I choose whenever I choose with no reprocussions.
Enjoy your rape charges and time in pound-me-in-the-ass prison, larptroll.

What is the point of fucking and getting blow jobs if you shoot blanks? It feels good to fill a woman's mouth with your cum.

This is how I used to think 15 years ago
This post should be screencapped to use in a "before /pol" memetic

You were actually free at that time, Tiago.

Based Pessoa would not be proud.

You do you user, but I never knew such happiness was possible until I married my girl and got our first boy.

To enjoy as much as you can with as little effort as possible. If you and your gf are true hedonists to the core then eventually you will break up because something more interesting will come along. Maybe then you realize the only thing that really connects you to this world is your direct family and that everything else is just you finding creative ways to waste time waiting to die.

Ohhhhhhh Caaaanadaaaa

Pathetic lizard-brained nigger.

Love is the only thing that should keep two persons bound toghether. If love dies, the story dies, and it's only fair. I would accept it as I already accepted it in the past, and would move on not without pain, but without particular effort.

I will never latch myself forever to a human being because of blood bounds. I don't believe in family. It's a social construct. I would eventually prefear solitude. I am ready for every ending, even a sad one, but I will not mock myself like for instance believers do, thinking there's an afterlife only to get comforted in death. I'm not afraid.

you clearly have not done as many drugs as possible, fucking loser

You accept the sadness of your fate in your own description of reality. The truth is you have evolved to yearn for something to call your own. Your sons are the only thing that can connect you to the world in that way thus bringing you a sense of "happiness" or satiation that you will never be able to achieve through your current lifestyle. You can satiate part of it, your sexual urges. But once your libido starts to drop you will probably realize nothing is worth the energy you waste on it anymore.
Family is only a negative if you raise them wrong, like you and I were raised. If you have a traditional family like we used to have 100 years ago that respects your connection to the world and satiates all of your insticts (not just the sexual ones) then it becomes a good thing. You are jaded by the selfishness but it doesn't have to be that way. Maybe it's too late for us, but not for others.

one post by this FUCKING ID

What a empty and vacous person you are. Enjoy your degenerate, meaningless lifestyle,if you think taking loads of drugs and fucking whores is going to make you happy then you must be retarded.