I'm going to Spain how can I make friends there should I just approach random people on the beach?

I'm going to Spain how can I make friends there should I just approach random people on the beach?

Attached: CvTOKH2XgAAB9Oa.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Learn Spanish.

Salud¡¡¡

Attached: asterix-in-spain.jpg (500x242, 229K)

Don't you get a worm in our butt if you go there? Like an incurable parasite from drinking the water or something

The traditional greeting is to piss on a piece of jamon and then hand it to someone. You'll do well this way. Godspeed.

Pic unrelated

Attached: King Dick spanner.jpg (760x547, 143K)

wat

Like how you get toxoplasmosis from cats, only in your butt not your brain.

Don't know of anyone having it, and it's the first time I hear about it. We don't have a plague of cats either for it to be a problem. Of course if you drink from some godforsaken water pond you may get it.

Attached: 1514387362799.jpg (642x768, 111K)

I might be thinking of Mexico.

Freshman week in school tb honest

Look for events / forums / groups in area you visit.

Lots of expats, visitors and locals get together to make friends and practice languages...at least in bigger towns and cities.

Learn a few basic words, that always helps...

(Brit in Spain here)

They are getting overrun with muzzy fuck tards. Buy a switch blade as soon as can on landing, some european taco beaner will be selling switch blades on the street corner. Be ready to whip out your blade to defend against muzzy rapists. Even if you are a guy the muzzys will see your white skin and think you are rape meat if you dont have a knife to stab them with.

go to a hostel or where backpackers hang out +

They are coming in fast, I have seen it myself in two main areas I lived in... I also see the amount being processed in the local police station every day

Go up to some Spaniard and spank his ass and see what he does.

hola! que tal?

if you do that you'll only make friends with turboweirdos and flea-ridden commies.
You can't make friends with "normal" spaniards, because normal spaniards don't have friends. They can't conceive someone as their equal, only as their inferior to be commanded and abused. That's why spaniards all hate each other.
t. not spaniard

You hurt my heart, user

What part of Spain are you going to senpai?

You people are the most selfish bunch ever. La verdad no peca pero incomoda. All other expats I've known said the same thing btw, they were impressed by how selfish you guys are.

No my experience with anyone Spanish I have met here in Spain and I am married to a Spaniard

The expats who by and large refuse to integrate

Wouldn't know about that, I have been a shut-in neet since the tender age of 14, but yeah, I can see your point.
You should be warned that the feminist virus has been starting to get strong here, so you should be careful around women.

Attached: 1449281.png (500x424, 63K)

Hondarribia

There is a parasite and it came from Mexico. But look as spain they are overun with mexicans who also brought the butt parasite there.

>coping this hard
try again, I'm better integrated than most of you antisocial tards, and I don't think expats studying at a spanish universities, speaking the language and relating mostly to locals are refusing to integrate. But keep up the effort to cope with reality, I know that you guys have a hard time with that.

Just wait until they backstab you when you least expect it. I wish you all the best, but you'd be the first person I'd know with a spanish wife/gf who isn't in some sort of abusive relationship. Then again the exception confirms the rule. Good luck.

Spaniards are very friendly. Very welcoming, so it will be easy for you to make friends don't worry.

spaniards just pretend to be friendly when they think they can get something out of you. They're like jews.

>But look as spain they are overun with mexicans
Why would mexicans come here when they have border with the US?

t. shitskin

> (You)
>>coping this hard
>try again, I'm better integrated than most of you antisocial tards, and I don't think expats studying at a spanish universities, speaking the language and relating mostly to locals are refusing to integrate. But keep up the effort to cope with reality, I know that you guys have a hard time with that.

Fair enough, my comment wasn´t...plenty of expats integrate well....I was thinking of many of the brits out here, in their own holiday resorts...many of them don´t. I meet many Spanish people who say the same - but most of their experience is the same Brits

> (You)
>Just wait until they backstab you when you least expect it. I wish you all the best, but you'd be the first person I'd know with a spanish wife/gf who isn't in some sort of abusive relationship. Then again the exception confirms the rule. Good luck.

I really don´t need it, I am lucky already I guess but my wife and here family are amazing and so very very kind. Half of family Catalan, half Spanish - both really amazing and kind people-

oh and it was my now Spanish wife that saved me from an abusive relationship with an alcoholic Scot !

Don't make me jealous user

Attached: 1482855697144.png (722x349, 131K)

No, the but worm is spanish, just dont drink their water and wear a gas mask if u visit. Pintoresque country, really urban and full of vibrant youth

Go to a bar and see a football match.

Find the based Spanish

Attached: castrillo-matajudios.jpg (854x570, 80K)

This is completely false, Spaniards are constantly deprecating themselves.