Breaking

Media and reddit are blanket banning any mention of milk dogs.

reddit.com/r/China/comments/78ait8/nsfw_milk_dog_spotted_in_rural_china/

Ever wondered who's behind the shit agenda of internet toilet paper sites like Gizmodo and Gawker? Turns out it's Univision and they want out. Anyone not aware of what univision is, it's a Mexican television network responsible for shitty telenovelas. No wonder they have an agenda to turn American into S OY thirsty for immigrants.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/07/two-years-after-buying-univision-wants-to-sell-its-gawker-onion-portfolios/

Attached: f8dd26fab100381bafdfe88e5df3ffb2.jpg (870x488, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LScGK9vEv6s
youtube.com/watch?v=CmBLh7pRHiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ax5_NRE-lbl
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=783&v=2KIzWDfE_G8
hooktube.com/watch?v=ax5_NRE-lbI
youtube.com/watch?v=lN7EYMhMyu0
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080421091114AAlGcDG&guccounter=1
cnn.com/2016/06/19/opinions/china-dog-meat-festival-hypocrisy/index.html
youtu.be/o9eXi3RL8q4?t=440
youtube.com/watch?v=0LrXgInHn80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dog bois BTFO superior shitskin taking their bitches

Attached: 374A92C6-A702-48A6-9772-AD1931E4A3BF.jpg (542x623, 287K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LScGK9vEv6s

More evidence of the milk dog crisis. China appears to have deeper pockets to save face and keep this out of the public eye.

Redpill me on milk dogs user, first ive ever heard of it

Only white people developed empathy towards dogs, basically it was white people who created dogs from Wolfes

youtube.com/watch?v=CmBLh7pRHiQ

If I caught my kid doing this there would be problems. Watch how this is normal and accepted. This will be our streets if you don't stand up to this. This is not a difference of culture. No one is calling them shit skins. They are banning anyone discussing this because they know it's bizarre behavior.

Yeah I've heard of mud cookies but milk dogs is a new one for me too, what a world we live in

Attached: 1525694823958.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

People have dropped hints about milk dogs and milk dog factories in China. A video surfaced exposing milk dogs. Unfortunately it was posted on shit sites like Reddit who claimed it violated content but didn't. They`re attempting to flush this down the memory hole and hide any evidence of milk dogs. It needed to be posted on Gore sites to protect internet free speech in this day and age. We have a right to know about milk dogs under freedom of press.

This is a test of the emergency memetic suppression system. This is only test.

youtube.com/watch?v=ax5_NRE-lbl
hint dropped on Milk dogs.

That's a working link. Shows the level their willing to take to suppress us knowing about their milk dogs.

Video is unavailable. Also explain what the fuck you are talking about, are they milking dogs in factories to drink it or what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=783&v=2KIzWDfE_G8

>WE ARE ALL THE SAME GUYS.
>LET US INTO YOUR COUNTRY UNABATED.

Attached: ltm3qi4g3ryz.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Ok but what is a fucking milk dog??

This has potential.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ax5_NRE-lbI

These threads keep popping up but no one ever actually explains what a milk dog is or why they would ban mentions to it

People dropped hints on milk dogs but will get expats in China in trouble. Video was posted exposing milk dogs. Video is blanket banned and disappeared.

China, India and possibly the middle east. Poor people started attacking stray dogs for their milk. Factories have opened in China to supply Grey market with dog milk.

let's sit back and watch larpers pretend Romulus and Remus never happened

those dogs must be confused as fuck

>What's the point? Is it because its "free" compared to regular cow's milk?

Of all the races on Earth, I could believe it of the Chinese.

the wolf mother consensually nursed them ya dingus

2018 china is the closest example of what the future will look like

Don't let them Lie to you. Nothing about this is consensual. The dogs are in fear for their lives. They`re extremely abusive toward the dogs and the dog knows if it does not allow this it will be beaten to death.

>fictional tale of wolf adopting two as its young and nurturing them is the same as large scale milking of dogs against their will in chink land

>Romulus and Remus

>Milk dog justification shill hard at work.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN7EYMhMyu0

They're trying to normalize this before it's exposure to the west.

Kind of like a white woman around black men.

We have milk cows and milk goats, why not milk dogs? It's not any weirder.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080421091114AAlGcDG&guccounter=1

More evidence of milk dogs.

Take your proxy off Chang or pajeet. Whoever you are.

Dogs produce milk at very small amounts and only while their puppies are weening. This means the puppies starve to death or are killed and eaten. Why don't we just beat dogs to death and eat them like untermensch savages?
This is about protection of values, collapse of civilization and freedom of press.

ah yes the old milk dog conspiracy

cnn.com/2016/06/19/opinions/china-dog-meat-festival-hypocrisy/index.html

>2025 When the leftist west opens their door and finds their pet shitskins are eating their dog while milking their other dog and Bacha Bazi their transexual son, Will they wake up? or will this all be normalized by then?

give me a rundown on doggo milk

so what's the cover up/what's the reason for it and how does a failing spic media company relate to it?

also:
youtu.be/o9eXi3RL8q4?t=440

(at 7:20)

these guys wonder whether a stray is a milk dog or not but never specify what that is

>What's milk dog?
Not much man what's milk dog with you?

I get a vague sense that weirdos have begun milking (mama, I presume) doggos because they've developed a taste for dog milk. So where we would have a milk cow, chinks and other assorted hungry shitskins have a milk dog.

I dunno, it's better than cooking them alive anyway. Hollyjew, we need to see:

>BARKING MAD II: REVENGE OF THE MILK DOGGOS

any day now. thnx.

>it's okay when it's a cow

Wait till they start in on cats

Attached: animated gif lolcat cat back the fuck off angry.gif (300x168, 1.34M)

Not weaning, you mean nursing. Weaning is the process of getting the puppy off the nipple.

But yeah, you're probably right about the puppies. I bet they are delicacies to shitskins. And of course (((they))) would not wish us to know about this as it will fuel our RAYYYYCISSSS sentiments about shitskins.

NOOOO

Dogs are good for spinning not milkies

Attached: 1481118266044.jpg (397x390, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0LrXgInHn80

Child imitates milking dog while other child simulates raping it. I can't imagine where they saw this before.

We need a new helper/apu about doggo milkers

Wait... what does cat milk taste like?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Leaving out the fact that chinks are heartless about dogs, do poo in loos see us the same way?

How about no? it will attract the furries from /trash/.

JUST