The hypocracy of former pickup artists

>advocated and enabled degeneracy for over a decade
>settles down with a whore that literally cuckolded him
>is suddenly trying to find a "Tradwife" despite himself being a manwhore and dishonorable

Attached: 30C65CD500000578-0-Daryush_Valizadeh_pictured_who_believes_rape_should_be_legalised-a-104_1454480984 (633x517, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wMmHXf9QKX8
google.com/search?q=ohio judge 50 women&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju1o22nZfcAhWG8oMKHUZbCxcQ_AUIEigC&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=4
rooshv.com/i-was-detained-by-icelandic-police-after-my-london-bound-flight-redirected-to-keflavik-airport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 The words of the Preacher,[a] the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
>2 Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher,
> vanity of vanities! All is vanity.
>3 What does man gain by all the toil
> at which he toils under the sun?

Yeah, this guy is a turd and probably an Oriental Jew. Treat him with disdain.

He gains a reason to live? Why else do anything at all?

male equivalent of "I want to settle down with a nice guy now"

Don't forget setting up the alt-right neo-Nazi website Return of Kangz.

>The bible advocates nihilism

YOU almost had me there...

Are you a real Chinese person, or are you a proxy?

>>settles down with a whore that literally cuckolded him

what happened here, i know who roosh is nut the only time i heard him was on that warski show with venti and lauren, i dont remember him saying he wanted to settle down there

did he really get cucked

but those women actual got laid, does anyone really buy the brown manlet turd actually banged anything except cheap eastern european prostitutes?

> if i cant get laid without looking like brad pitt then surely nobody else can xD

the state of whitebois

Posting from somewhere in greater china, I can assure you of that.

By the way, it's fucking filthy over here...

You need to do something about the proletariat.
Perhaps, eviscerate them and replace them with mechatronics?

>be rooshboi
>try to defend senpai
>dont realize you're outing yourself as a retard who needs a brown manlet's advice on picking up sluts

What does man gain by all the toil
>> at which he toils under the sun?

Backache, thanks god.

> uh.. i've got BTFO on Jow Forums. Quick! call him a roosh fanboy

don't even care about that sandnigger, but if that brown manlet exist what does that tell you? other brown manlets before him managed to get laid. it's not some impossible feat soiboi.

All PUAs and manosphere AWALT "hate the game not the player" muh dick idiots with their beta worshippers are an embarrassment for this generation.

Non-issue. Why are you wasting time on this.
I used to chase pussy, too. Settled down with a girl ”with a past”. Soon we’re a family. Idgaf, I’m 30 years old and civil unrest the likes of which our generation has never seen is soon breaking out. But sure, roasties and chad, guys! Lmao babby

I’m also very polite to foreigners, come at me you fat fuck

Attached: A622A3CD-06C4-49AA-A0DD-28AAA9438FEC.jpg (490x437, 80K)

His gf suddenly wanted an "open relationship". He talked about it in one of his recent videos

Your bait is so low quality that you don't even deserve an image reply.

You cannot delve into women's psyche (something required for picking women up) without accumulating major contempt for most of them.

Women, at the very core, are like children, anyone enlightened enough to realize this will always try to find one that isn't. But to be enlightened you need experience, cause Hollywood, media and school tries to condition you to be blind.

>>settles down with a whore that literally cuckolded him

Kek. What? I need details.

>Roosh V

I can see he's around 90 IQ

Attached: vomiting-dog-vomit.jpg (500x333, 61K)

It’s hilarious how easy people fall for these bullshit merchants now the bottom has fallen out on the PUA horseshit they’ve moved into right wing politics

Havent most of us moved into right wing politics? This is a revolution and everyone is invited.

Attached: 1531153988552m.jpg (1024x1024, 204K)

None of these shits are genuine they’re out to self promote and cash in anyone buying into it is an idiot

lol cucks pay money to learn how to get women when the secret is don't be fucking born ugly be be rich hahaha.

youtu.be/wMmHXf9QKX8

Have you ever met a more miserable scammed bunch milked for all they're worth of their hard earned shekels?

Attached: Nordisch looking.jpg (600x1006, 87K)

lol cucks pay money to learn how to get women when the secret is don't be fucking born ugly or be rich hahaha.

youtu.be/wMmHXf9QKX8

Have you ever met a more miserable scammed bunch milked for all they're worth of their hard earned shekels?

Attached: Nordisch looking.jpg (600x1006, 87K)

MGTOW is the future

fuck of hooknose.

Bahaha.
>Virgins thinking they are better than everyone else for believing "all whaman are queen."
Men are wired to spread their seed. It is in women's best interest that all you virgins believe pump and dump is immoral. You want to take back power from the matriarchy? Pump and dump these thotties. Don't settle down. Be an alpha with many options. Having many options will make women want you more. A women would rather compete for a alpha with options, rather than settle with a loyal nice guy.

Roosh taught me a lot about dating and sex. I got a lot of respect for the guy.

Attached: IMG_1113.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

what a sad guy, yeah good job champ you sure fucked a lot of women... but now you're an old childless all alone bitter man...

Roosh reads and recommends books by former cult leader and terrorist, Osho.

He is a dumbfuck. God help you if you listen to him.

nigga spent his whole live plowing the fields but he never managed to plant a seed lmao
evolutionary speaking, he's a dead end and worse than all his male ancestors

you're mad because he fucks your women and you can't LOL

Attached: roosh-v.jpg (940x705, 220K)

Reminder that Roosh V is an iranian shit skin and doesn't belong in the west

lol yes we can all laugh at roosh but most of you are headed his direction

I followed roosh for about a year before waking up and realizing what an idiot he was, to be fair to myself I was 18 so....

But anyways roosh's problem is that he thinks its important to get a lot bangs from as many different girls as possible, that those girls not be whores, that they be under the age of 21, and if shes had more than 3 sex partners she's no good for a relationship.

You can hold all those views, just not at the same fucking time especially when you're a 40yo boomer like him. At his age he should be going for 25-30yo women who got out of a divorce with no kids because they realized they were just rushing into marriage to get married and didn't really love the guy or where attracted to him. At least he'll know they can be in a marriage without gaining weight and are serious about marriage they probably just married the first single guy they could find.

the west has been appropriating iranian culture since hitler first started doing it, so maybe stop doing it and maybe iranians won't stop fucking your women in the west lol

bakiya!

Attached: IMG_0843.jpg (661x700, 52K)

How horrible that a person in the media would self promote. I hate when people try to advance their career. Yes let's bury any right winger that gets any level of success, then it will only be genuine people.

Fuck off shill

I don't really understand all the hate for this guy. It seems pretty obvious to me he was a normal loser who got redpilled after learning how women's psyches work during his quest for easy pussy.

>I don’t understand all the hate Jow Forums has for this sandnigger who makes it his mission to nail as many white women as possible

>being a traditional masculine man is going to get you completely taken advantage of by our society
>some men realize this is the reality they live in and that they can't do anything to change it
>decide to take advantage of this corrupted Jewish system instead
>hurr durr muh degeneracy pls ignore the Jews

He had his "Road to Damascus" moment. He admitted he knows he was used when he was a hedonist. Now that he is trying to teach people not to make the mistakes he made they are going after him.

There are two ways to learn. From experience and from what happened to others. I think he has some very interesting life lessons and the only people that really seem to hate him with a passion are (((feminists and fellow travelers))).

His insights into women I find are fascinating an have really helped me get over my "white knight" phase.

Attached: frank-sinatra-women.jpg (640x360, 66K)

found the shit skin

>tfw Jow Forums actually has to be reminded of this...and doesn’t care

>Now that he is trying to teach people not to make the mistakes he made they are going after him.
Lmaooooo. He's still shilling pua Tinder ebooks, but his market has shifted to conservatives. Look in the description in all his recent videos

Attached: 1519607428160.jpg (456x320, 15K)

Went from blue pilled to red pilled to black pilled to now blue pilled, but in a knowing way. Comfiness is activated; the circle is complete.

Attached: the-comedian.jpg (559x294, 264K)

Ecclesiastes 1 literally starts off by saying everything is meaningless and there is nothing new under the sun.

Still has to go back.

Look up "copulins". Women are LITERALLY succubi. Can't trust them. Definitely don't fuck them.

kek of course

He realizes he done goofed

>trying to find a "Tradwife" despite himself being a manwhore

LOL and?

I can bang 50 women in a year and still choose to have a traditional Persian wife the next year.

Because I'm a fucking man and that's how it works. I have no emotional connection to any of these chicks.

That's how reality works sweetheart, it's a man's world and you're living in it

Girls are actually turned on when the know how experienced you are in bed

Roosh V is also like 39 years old. Old sperm is linked to birthing autistic sons. Old men shouldn't be breeding. It's dysgenic. All you r/TRP idiots who think that it's perfectly fine to wait until your 40s to have kids are going to have Elliot Rodger type sons.

>I can bang 50 women in a year and still choose to have a traditional Persian wife the next year.
Where's his trad wife then?

He seems tilt lack authentic like ability, and he comes off as a little neurotic.

But anyway, I'm talking about myself at 28 though.

Go wild n out in your 20s, and get married in your early 30s

>I have no emotional connection to any of these chicks.

"I can stop whenever I want to"

Yes, that's how a man's brain functions.

Women who try to replicate our behaviour always fucks up every time, as neurologically speaking they're much more connected to that shit than we are - causing onset depression

You can bang out a bus load of skanks yearly and it's not really a problem for men. Biggest issue is probably wasting time. Actually, you can continue to bang out bitches after your trad wife.. works for Islam.

Attached: IMG_9491.jpg (640x620, 64K)

>meaningness sex d-doesn't kill the soul
then why does roosh have the 1000 vag stare

Attached: thousand-vag-stare.jpg (640x640, 82K)

He's neurotic, you basedboy virgin

Here's a regular dad-looking guy:

google.com/search?q=ohio judge 50 women&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju1o22nZfcAhWG8oMKHUZbCxcQ_AUIEigC&biw=360&bih=559&dpr=4

Ohio judge who boasted about 50 women during the height of #metoo. Based.

Take your lack of testosterone to /a/. Jow Forums is a gentleman's board.

>Take your lack of testosterone to /a/. Jow Forums is a gentleman's board.
full of testosterone...

Attached: 20108566_1112058872258061_5175973740517246867_n.jpg (742x672, 48K)

Same standards don't apply to man as they do to women. Women are like cars, the more you drive them the less worth they are, men if anything are the opposite. More experience makes you more attractive.

Ashkenazi jews are descended from turkish kurds. It is no surprise that the jews and kurds are universally despised

Actually, he has a financial interest to exaggerate his exploits. Get women is actually way easy and none of these retards give the correct advice. The true secret is when you realize getting women is basically a pointless and never produces any more value than you can acheive alone, like collecting baseball cards or getting a high score in some video game hooking up with women randomly is a true waste of time.

>dude check out this based anecdote that I now personally deem to represent pol
pol btfo

>Yes, that's how a man's brain functions.

Oh, you mean the men that are far, far more likely to have their bodies and minds destroyed by addiction?
The men that are far more likely than women to kill themselves? Those men? Those are the ones whose minds work like that?

Lol fuckin retard

It boosts confidence.

After my ex I went wildin' a bit. Felt like a million bucks after.

You don't get that with video games or shitposting on Jow Forums kiddo

Why do people believe this dumbass? Have you ever read his blog, or Return of Kings? It's all laughable stupid shit aimed at bitter MGTOWs. Roosh even stooped to buying reviews for his shitty ebooks, but from what I've read scamming is not uncommon among the PUA crowd.

>hours upon hours of shitposting on Jow Forums has been more productive than conquering women and boosting your confidence.

How old are you kiddo?

Attached: soy-boy.jpg (376x376, 28K)

rooshv.com/i-was-detained-by-icelandic-police-after-my-london-bound-flight-redirected-to-keflavik-airport

t. jealous incel
any man with above-buzzfeed t levels has an innate desire to get pussy

Attached: 1531304001964.png (540x693, 381K)

I'm 30 and I'm married with children. I've been with my wife since we were 16. We were both virgins when we started dating. I make 90k/yr doing automation programming and I owe less than 180k on my mortgage, which is a two year old house that I fucking built myself.

You still gonna try to daddy up on me there bud?

roosh is a brown rapist shitskin who had to beg and pay slav hookers for sex and trashed other white nations who’s women wouldn’t fuck him

his website is for shitskin muh dikkers and poser playboys

The point of this thread is that he's old now and he needs to settle and find a wife to breed. But he can't find a non-whore to breed with.

>I make 90k/yr doing automation programming
Not trying to make light of your life situation, but isn't that on the low end for a programmer?

Hear, hear.

How long have you been posting on Jow Forums?

So you already know where I'm getting at here. You can't say conquering women is a waste of time while wasting your time elevating urban blood pressure getting pissed off at a screen.

*elevating

ya and he doesn’t even fuck. roosh got away with pretending he banged pussy 10 years ago on the internet and that worked when it was cool over 10 years ago.

ya and they usually aren’t even right wing they just wants the hot white pooosy. pure nigger tier. oh ya buy muh book.

Furthermore, what?

You're talking about the dangers of depression while sitting and staring st a screen all day for a living? Neurologically destroying you?

Byou the way, early marriages always ends in early divorces, fuck off.

Only a couple years behind you yet I'm going in the medical field, as I have an IQ above 16

is that in Canadian $? because that comes out to about 68k in USD which is even less than what we pay our H1B poo in loo "programmers"

>brown manlet

Roosh is 6'3 you fucking retard.

Keep coping white boi.

Attached: EP-180619709~2.jpg (1313x1687, 390K)

Ice
Cold

You'll be sucking poojet cock in about 2 years when your wife takes the house and gets an restraining order on you so you can't see your kids.

Enjoy being cucked while you can.

It's a leftypol attempt to bring down someone on the right.

He actually thought that alpha larping will secure him a long-term trad wife with which he can have many children. (He is quite envious of the many children that his grandfather had)

The selective pressure that he applied to find a woman just secured him cuckolding by bar slut branch swingers. Sad.

>IMG
sure he did

your post is making anons SEETHE kek

Pick up artists are just beta males pretending to be alpha

The reality is that in 99% of cases, the beta never goes away

Can I have a tradwife being a 24 virgin myself senpai?

Attached: 1321378213.png (210x168, 32K)

Except he didn't stop being a PUA, he still sells his bullshit

Roosh has no integrity, he's just an internet marketer

No, actually. It isn't at all. 90k+ is in the 90th percentile in regards to salary for software engineers. Family doctors up here make 120k. My wife makes 60k/yr. Together we absolutely slay our mortgage/bills etc.

>How long have you been posting on Jow Forums?
15 years

Well buddy tried to daddy up on me so I had to set him straight. He deserved it lol

Hmm either you are 75iq or you are actually this deluded.

It is the womans game that you are playing here. There is nothing more matriarchial than pump and dump since it enables their reproductive strategy to win in the long term

99% of first relationships fail.

Get your heart broken first, bang women to let off steam, and then try to seriously look for one

That's exactly what I'd tell my son, too.

Then again, after witnessing the crisis of masculinity in my generation, you're damn right I'll make sure my son gets lad before he graduates high school. 100%

>HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT WOMEN!!!!!

Attached: Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg (994x745, 180K)

>That's exactly what I'd tell my son, too.
I would inject my son with steroids at age 13 desu