Jow Forums time machine

If a time machine would exist, where would you go, what would you visit and do, and why?

Attached: back to the future.jpg (1000x541, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Save and comfort him.

Attached: 8a1e5f994d7ecb11a0b42c0def522da0.jpg (4048x2736, 1.49M)

Id go back to 4th grade and never lend eugene my pencil

He is knocking at your door buddy

Attached: hitler.jpg (800x450, 36K)

millions of years into the future, for the technology

Go back
>take Gadaffi
>Hitler
>Jesus
>Buddha
>Mohammed (even though he is a cunt)
>Saddam Hussein
>Assad
>Oswald Mosley
>Kennedy
>Trump
>Hirohito
>every great person that ever existed
>have them fight intellectually to the death have them make the best political-theological arguments have them on TV today and make the world free of evil.

Attached: comment_twd0VnMePbkchT02HOsRVEUKpVfQ4Hbu.jpg (800x750, 200K)

I'd go back to Mesopotamia at the dawn of the bronze age and kill ever eastern gypsy, merchant, trader on the silk road and on the seas. All of them.

Go back to the writing of the constitution and try to convince the founding fathers they need to be more idiot proof

Me? I would go back and warn Eisenhower about stockpiling nukes.

fpbp

Attached: 1512601671010.jpg (1024x1366, 159K)

I would go back to John the baptist and try to see Jesus Christ's life.

fpbp

Attached: 1529429050364.gif (500x391, 1.49M)

The day Bill Clinton was born.

Bonus Round: The day that Pope Francis was born.

Go easy back, and convince Neanderthals to never mix.

>Kill Abraham at birth
>Kill Jesus at birth
>Kill Muhammad at birth

Probably go back and kill the Jews who formed the Frankfurter School and Critical Theory and who are responsible for the destruction of the West and white people, by infecting our entire Civilization with anti white bullshit and white guilt

Easier question would be -"where wouldnt you go?".

Answer :There is nowhere I wouldnt go!

Id go back in time and fuck your mother

I'd go back to just after Jesus was killed and buried.
I'd appear in his tomb and draw a moustache on him in permanent marker, then disappear.

Then when Jesus wakes up and walks out of the tomb everyone will be like "holy fuck he is risen and shit but why does he have a moustache now are moustaches divine or something"

Then I'd appear back in my own timeline and suddenly every Christian in the world has a moustache.
:)

Inb4 you find a long desolated radioactive wasteland with no life but a few mutated reptiles and insects roaming about

use it to step outside of time and enjoy the cosmic show unfold from birth till death of the universe in front of me.

stop the frankfurt school and other post-modernist institutions from ever forming

explains why op is a fag

This is a pleb as fuck answer

I go save Franz Ferdinand’s and warm him, Nicky II and willheim.

Hell I’d like to go back and help Louis XVI sort his shit out and prevent the revolution but I’m not sure how is manage that

fpbp

I just love to see trump debate with any of them.

Just imagine how assblasted hitler or Mohammed would get at his petty insults

I'd stop them finding this.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Attached: 4561423154831.jpg (634x519, 38K)

I'd go into the future and let the top scientists of whatever time reverse engineer my time machine (just in case it's unique), propelling humanity forward.

Who needs a time machine? Just use chronokinesis and go anywhere or better yet be anywhere or just alter everything. That's why it's impossible for people to get rid of me because I used paradoxes so I will always be even though I initially wasn't.

>But how? It's just time how can you manipulate that?
Time is basically a force in the cosmos reliant on magnetics, gravity, electricity. and so forth. It's an element made of all elements.

>But why are you a loser nobody?
Because that's how I like it for now.

>You're full of shit
Well yea I have intestines and eat like a pig

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>where would you go, what would you visit and do
Anywhere, everything.

>and why?
Because that's my duty I guess. Always was.

Attached: Death.jpg (636x900, 51K)

>Well yea I have intestines and eat like a pig
so tell me what foods are there to be discovered ?

In 2035 you can "drink" alcohol through your eye using a suction cup like device. it doesn't hurt or anything but it gets you drunk instantly and pretty hyperactive. Very popular amongst clubbers because it's legal and the price is moderate.

2020 First onions pills will be released. Basically 3 pills a day for a "healthy" meal.

*S.o.i pills filter is using onions

S.o.y.Le.N.t pills

Let's see what else... new mountdew drink in 2022 that contains small trace amounts of cocaine kinda like how old coca cola did.

>If a time machine would exist,
Either the machine already technically does exist, or time doesn't.
>where would you go,
Everywhere.
>what would you visit and do,
Everything.
>and why?
It is Our Nature.

Attached: 1531305454443.jpg (600x461, 27K)

2019 McD releases a "vintage ribwich" for a short amount time that ends up like that Szechuan Sauce meme. Some little girl gets hit by a car while waiting and that makes news and lulz

So what is this there lad ??

The first anonymous.

>tfw cokedew gets banned from vidya game contests.

Go to future. Bring tech back to the Dutch. Rinse, repeat until the Dutch are a spacefaring super state in 3.000 Bc. Take them back to a stable point just before the big bang. Colonise the universe. The Dutch rule existence. Wait 13 billion years. Attack earth and destroy all the niggers and kikes with plasma guns.

Oh yea, and also there's a new fastfood chain on the block that deals with hot dogs. HotRod. McD buys/creates them.

>AWAKEN MY MASTERS

i would go back to the time where i made this post to prove that timetravle exist

oops fucked that up

nvm

crap I forgot how to do it gimme a sec.

i would go back to al andalus at its prime, kill the degenerate leaders and install a real islamic kaliphate that would take over europe

lol youd still get skullfucked by my massive portuguese cock

imagine being this much of a fraudulent faggot.

I'd probably stop the slave trade somehow, I'd have to find a way to convince Europeans to genocide non-whites instead of using them as slaves.

Don't open up the war on the Eastern front.

Back to the South in the 70s to tell Ronnie Van Zant to give that heap of shit plane back to those faggots in Aerosmith

If wasnt Asian buying up Canada, it would be the Indians. Sorry bud.

I'd go back in time and shoot Churchill and ensure Edward Mosely becomes PM.

would fug my mother

>pic related

Also Bulgaranon plz y u do dis

Attached: 1514169355250.jpg (480x576, 49K)

I'd show Hitler all the mistakes he made invading Russia to humble him. Tell him to keep his ego in check and let his professional generals win him the war.

Being that I am a time travelling Le 38% white, he will surely become God Emperor of Europe.

Because I can.

Well if people care to join me I'd like to take a few modern battleships with nuclear capabilities, I'd need them just long enough to wipe out most of Africa and leave it so contaminated that Europeans won't colonize it anymore. Then I'll have proven that I'm some sort of time-traveler and I'll warn Europe about the Jews and the non-whites and hope they take me seriously. Then I'll sell my modern guns and my battleship to Germany as well as many, many blueprints describing how to make everything from manufacturing plants to modern arms and let them genocide every non-Germanic folk on the planet.

Already did her. Not worth the trip.

This fucking time traveler... holy shit.

I'd go back and warn JFK that his VP and some Jews are planning to shoot him in Dallas.

Attached: JFK.Jews.png (957x620, 109K)

>hirohito
>trump
>jesus
>buddha
>saddam hussein

Attached: brainlet.png (300x168, 8K)

I'd go back 12900 years to Gobekli Tepe

Attached: 1496192651959 (1).png (600x486, 188K)

>took 43 posts
I'm not proud of myself. I've gotten rusty.

Attached: 46575675768i5678456745.jpg (680x753, 64K)

> jesus

hay que ser boludo eh..