I go to one of the most liberal, progressive colleges in the US and have met maybe 3 "SJW" type feminists...

I go to one of the most liberal, progressive colleges in the US and have met maybe 3 "SJW" type feminists. Do these people really exist outside of the internet?

Attached: feminist-mind-700x703.jpg (700x703, 58K)

you've only met 3?

Yes theyre everywhere Rutgers law school, yale. You need to get put.more op the world is changing

They exist but the strawman people like sargon push is purely for shekels or vine views

>I have met three of this type of people in real life, do they really exist in real life
Wow that american education you're paying for is really working out huh?

This, SJWs dont really exist in significant number. Still they’re the rights best chance to destroy its opponents. Remember in the early 2000s when the left used to bring out some low IQ inbred retard Christian out and then cast them as truly representative of the right wing. Well tables have turned. Pic is the result of an entire generation growing up watching triggered feminist compilations.

Attached: 6B208B23-3746-44F1-B91E-E3B709481D89.jpg (1040x729, 120K)

>Do these people really exist outside of the internet?

Attached: everywhere.jpg (1000x721, 378K)

Attached: global control.jpg (1151x2134, 701K)

>3 "SJW" type feminists

SJWs are normal women who merely scream louder. Nearly every woman is a hardcore feminist.

Attached: hardcore.jpg (886x853, 246K)

>Rutgers law school, yale.

are you fucking insane? yale law school has maybe 2-3 left wing people in its entire student body, and zero left wing faculty

Which school

They’re a minority just blown out of proportion by the right wing because it’s a meme. You barely see them unless you browse specific tumblr pages.

Attached: 4L_EDDsE13H.jpg (581x581, 161K)

This seems plausible. I too have not encountered these people in real life.

But how do you explain things like for example that guy who got fired from google for writing that memo? I read the memo and it was completely reasonable and respectful, the guy came off as center-left if anything. Only the absolute worst kind of drooling pants on head batshit insane SJWs could possibly think that it was worth firing somebody over, and yet he was fired. And these kinds of incidents aren't that uncommon. If SJWs are a small minority, they sure do hold a lot of power.

Attached: laughing.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

I met eoughly 17 in a single semester at an engineering and technical college I went to, so idk man. Shit be cray

the extremist leader types are small but they have a lot of sõy followers (m/f/t)

look at the groups in the videos, there's always 4 or 5 screaming harpies and 1 basedboy or so, then the rest stands around looking like faggots

can i use that as my wallpaper?

The explaination is easy: the entire SJW "culture" is nothing more than psyops, just like Jow Forums "culture" is they are based on the same exact premises, and controlled by the same exact people.

Attached: antifake.png (822x878, 219K)

user to what end? Did the elites get woke on the fact that race and IQ are linked and that the “browning of America” would ultimately harm their profits.

This makes sense and probably why that Cohen guy had to make a show about casting us in an ugly light to reclaim the narrative.

The absolute state of millennials, voting worse than boomers.

About 50% of the white women in brooklyn match this description. I met you go to a small southern school and are exaggerating how progressive it is.