What happened to her?

what happened to her?

Attached: Q3MnvHZWEj84FXmbHPfYr6Jp_medium.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Driven away by obnoxious wignats.

gayboys

The fuck knows. Probably killed herself after the failed transition.

She is prego

She found out that the majority of her fanbase were jobless Nazi kissless virgin incels, and taped out.

This, It's JF's.

Attached: one eye on the streets.png (438x534, 341K)

She's a front for some cunt.

She was blacked.

Hard to believe.

JF made a video about it.
Essentially she is an optics cuck and refused to partake in the show when it involved anything that could ruin her image.
So now her image is ruined because she wanted to protect her image. Oh the ironing.

Ive never really watched any of their stuff, he looked promising from his one genetics video.

Anyway from what i put together she was insulting that faggot patrick little for not helping the cause and being a waste of air. Retarded skinheads started to attack her over it. JF made a white knite video that conpletely dried up her pussy and she didmt feel like working with him anymore. When womens pussies dry up they make up all kinds of reasons why something didnt work.

Well yes and no.
She attacked Patrick Little because she felt he was bad optics. She also wanted no part of the show when guests like David Duke were on and wouldn't even watch the shows she didn't want to be on to stay informed.
If you go through all the episodes, any time the JQ comes up, she is absent.

Got creeped out by asburgers male. Many such a cases.

She cucked out coz of optics. JF even tried to clean up his show (by firing evilly) but Lauren is too much of a cuck.

Blacked by a quebecois? She really has no standards.

Attached: laughing-hysterically-gif-9.gif (500x200, 504K)

This, and I guess she's absorbed too many masculine traits and was apparently deeply offended that JF "defended her," when he was only analytically investigating the arguments of his fanbase, which he does all the time. She a stronk woman apparently. I hope she finds a man to thoroughly break her and help her finally find peace and happiness in the kitchen.

Lauren is a bright sweet girl who is too young and not intellectually equipped enough to do battle in the theatre of debate. She has potential and you can't really blame her for being a bit naive

It she named the Jew all the time before she shut down her own YouTube channel. Hated gays and abortionists too.
Her flip over to being an optics cuck was so bizarre.

lol the Fincucks HATES Lauren Rose because she sets a standard for Lauren Southern everyone knows she cant reach.

Lauren has aspirations beyond a cursed life of media slander because of some 4 second clip of her saying the "14 words"

What you faggots need to realize is there is a game to be played here. Lauren Rose doesnt want to go the ineffective Patrick Little or Paul Nehlen rout because guess what? *surprise* it is a losing technique. Even Hitler lost... We need to get serious about winning and all of you sperging faggots need to understand this. The faster you do the easier it will become but until you do you are going to be made fun of and turned into social outcasts / rejects SO smarten up RIGHT NOW because re-election is coming and when it does we are going to make the final push for something bigger than we have ever imagined. The coming years are going to be the deciding factor for our country, our nation and the future of the world so get ready, smarten up and lets do this.

>mfw an optics cuck tries to tell us how we should behave

Attached: C0A0A161-09FC-4822-8C4E-3BD6B136D1E5.jpg (200x192, 16K)

The optic cucks are right, but Lauren is also wrong for attacking Little disrespectfully (just like Fuentes).

only a sith deals in absolutes
Fuck off and kys

Sith are the good guys.

Attached: The day of the rake.jpg (930x620, 72K)

Vader dindu nuffin

hahaha no

You can't really trust the women in public sphere, can you. I mean, I know women who wouldn't flip their views no matter what, but they're not really seeking the attention out there.

Not much of an argument there, bud.

Women go with what's safe, they shouldn't be commenting on politics

The only reason Emily Youcis is "based" is because she's mentally unhealthy and atypical of most women

You are a fucking retard. I am Finnknight and I have said Lauren Rose is better than Southern, I was saying that before she ever joined JFs podcast.

>I am Finnknight
I
AM
BEOWULF

Impossible. JF only fucks potatoes.

he's about to spawn a french/potato hybrid I believe

>she

>women in politics at any level.
Stop corrupting American women, O.P.

Shut up retard Little is cringe and delegitimizes very legitimate arguments and questions about Jews and Jewish influence in critical industries.

Attached: 1526752317037.gif (257x193, 532K)

Troubles on ze pooblic spays

Got struck down by the Destiny Curse.

Attached: 5A428B6D-F84B-4569-A7F9-B48C1CD4B358.gif (343x486, 372K)

>Shut up retard Little is cringe
Correct, but he's still right about most of the things he talks about. Attacking him disrespectfully serves nothing, and draws ire from those within the community for that reason. The correct response to those on the right in public discourse is to not talk about him.

yep, actually he's pretty heroic and he helps us all by normalising the subject
geniusstrategy.jpg

Attached: 1528111843425.jpg (676x956, 141K)

>When womens pussies dry up they make up all kinds of reasons why something didnt work.
Truer words have never been said user. It is instant and final especially if they never had the dick and really liked it from the pussy dessicator. If you opened her legs crossed her eyes a few times a rewetting is possible but if she doesn't know whats missing she will invent the craziest reasons why it will "never work" kek

1%

>naively thought a potato-fucker would make an alt-right show appealing to normies
It is almost as if ethics is a technique to keep you happy and out of trouble. If someone does piece of shit things and hangs around piece of shit people, they're a piece of shit.

Attached: 1529432251871.jpg (648x820, 70K)

she had a black ex boyfriend i have proof

> Ivanka and Melania Trump wants to protect their brand by never saying anything controversial
> Trump women waifu internet woman wants to protect her brand
> lolololol too scared to have real political opinions

>her

You can't control him.

Just order him around it's not the same.

Attached: d09.jpg (200x160, 7K)

Internet attention whore. No one cares. This is not politics, newfags. Now move along back to /mlp/

YOU'RE MOUTH IS JEWISH

huh?

No, she attacked Little because she thought it was popular and Spic Fuentes would give her a little pat on the head and call her a good girl.

she's in my basement right now but I might go a video with her later

It's so fucking simple, the concept of women not voting. Yet the lack of understanding its reprocussions has caused the demise of our current civilization.

He's right though.
The rights biggest problem is the completely unhinged autism we are emanating with shit like Patrick Little.
In politics image is everything.
The correct tactic is being the wolf in sheeps clothing, like Höcke does it in Germany. I swear this guy is literally Hitler but through self control and discipline he gathered a large following, hinting his true opinions but never making himself open to attack.

Forgot the pic.
This guy was a History teacher for decades and noone knew his political opinions until he started getting active with the AfD.

Attached: Bjoern-Hoecke[1].jpg (1024x1001, 82K)

>REEE YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMUNICATE GOOD IDEAS IN A GOOD WAY YOU JUST SCREEM AT PEOPL R JEW MOUTHS AND JEWSREEEEEEE

"Only a sith deals in absolutes" is an absolute.

I never defended Little, just pointed out Lauren's real motivation. Way to go full optics cuck though, maybe Crowder is the guy for you.

Like it or not optics are how you deal with the masses you fucking retard.

She was right about patrick. That guys a low iq imbecile.

bump if anyone is interested i might make a detailed thread about it later

Sounds like she's intelligent.

She fell hard for the optics meme, fell in love with fuentes. Then she had delusions of grandeur that she could be a new conservative inc thot, and began to burn all bridges to the alt-right calling them all wignats. When that din't work out she ghosted us.

Classic roastie behavior. Just remember Lauren, we have your old videos saved where you disavow civic nationalism and say you are ethnonationalist. If you backstab us, we'll shill that to the left

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
The Molechians Hate this Shit!

Attached: 1531311175282.png (1000x1000, 60K)

Let me know how that goes for you, cuck.

Anybody got her feet pics?

Your not dealing with the masses retard. You are the masses

While we are talking about thots what happened to evalion?

Attached: 26-evalion.jpg (600x757, 52K)

>Lauren Southern doesn't want her career ruined if she says the 14 words

>Lauren Rose counter signals Paul Nehlen and Patrick Little who were calling out the Jews

>ermagherd play the game

JF stated she refused to partake in any conversation about Israel
What a fail

she fucked off, hopefully
bitches and whores

she always came across as someone who is a haggard drug user

I have no idea who this is

Thanks for sharing

i'm not a wignat and i think she's retarded and annoying

oh but she has a pussy?

that must be good enough for you real wigger nationalist ally, ricky v

wtf is a wignat

MAKING COSPLAY VIDEOS AND BEING HIRED BY JEWISH YOUTUBE CASTING COUCH PRODUCTION COMPANIES IS BASED!!!!!!

it's what (((trs))), (((ds))) and all the meth nazis got labeled. then they wanted to get rid of that label so they started allying themselves and teaming up with low totem pole "influencers" to take over audiences. once the audience was converged enough they started calling their detractors "wignats", as if (((trs))) and (((ds))) weren't the wignats the entire time.

it's just the newfags that came around after the election wouldn't know this. enter ms rose.