Man, I hate Americans so much

Fuck you, Americans. Our relationship with Russia is our business. If we want to buy their gas, which we desperately need, it is our business. If we are friends with Putin, who has a longstanding relationship with Germans, it is our business.

If you don't like it, why don't you the fuck get out of our country, take your fatass negro troops and your NATO with you and shoot some dingos in Texas?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 1.15.37 PM.png (1164x1010, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jrnjje-Nvjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIES, LIES AND DAMN LIES OuT OF TRUMP's WORDS

This summit is shaping up to be the most divisive in Nato’s 69-year history. Normally, Nato summits are mostly fixed in advance and proceed in an orderly fashion. Trump’s first words signalled this one was not going to be like that.

He complained that German politicians had been working for Russian energy companies after leaving politics and said this too was inappropriate. Germany was totally controlled by Russia, Trump said.

With Stoltenberg looking on uncomfortably throughout, the US president was unrelenting. “I think it is very sad when Germany makes a massive oil and gas deal with Russia,” Trump said. “We are supposed to be guarding against Russia, and Germany goes out and pays billions and billions dollars a year to Russia.

“We are protecting Germany, we are protecting France, we are protecting all of these countries and then numerous of the countries go out and make a pipeline deal with Russia where they are paying billions of dollars into the coffers of Russia. I think that is very inappropriate.”

He added: “It should never have been allowed to happen. Germany is totally controlled by Russia because they will be getting 60-70% of their energy from Russia and a new pipeline.

“You tell me if that’s appropriate because I think it’s not. On top of that Germany is just paying just a little bit over 1% [of GDP on Nato defence contributions] whereas the United States is paying 4.2% of a much larger GDP. So I think that’s inappropriate also.”

It is time to pleasure your refugee, Hans. He is in need of your sexual service. Remember what your führer Mutter Merkel ordered you:

SIEG:

>Wir schaffen das!

Russia Annexes Ukraine, Shot Down a Dutch Passenger, Jet and is Killing People with Nerve Gas in London.

Yet you Dumb Kraut niggers are sucking Putin's cock, while shrieking Trump is a Monster.

>Merkel
>gets 21% of the vote
>is a Fuhrer

Come on, Ahmed, try again. Try.

Shut up you worthless kraut; you let the enemy in by the millions, your military doesn't have the barest degree of maintenance, and you constantly cuck out to the KGB glownigger. Until you purge the hordes you took in and actually pull your weight, you're just fulfilling the destiny of Germany to ruin Europe every 30 years or so.

>we desperately need Russian gas
>we are totally independent and not their captives

You lost the war Hans, just get back on your knees and keep sucking. You can't replace yourselves just on your own.

>Russia Annexes Ukraine
It did no such thing. Russia agreed to take in Crimea after a legitimate referendum there voting for independence and joining Russia. That is no difference to many other cases of territories joining larger countries after separating from oppressors.

>Shot Down a Dutch Passenger Jet
The CIA is not Russian.

>Killing People with Nerve Gas in London.
That's the local mafia, lad. There is a reason these poisonings only happen in England and nowhere else in the world. Simply because those poisons are only availble in England and are used by the English on people they don't like. There is 0 evidence whatsoever that Russia had anything to do with any of these poisoners. Stop taking so many blue pills.

>Yet you Dumb Kraut niggers are sucking Putin's cock
Putin is a good friend. We are not sucking "his cock", we are doing trade with Russia. You know, TRADE, that is where you exchange goods for money in both directions.

>while shrieking Trump is a Monster.
Trump is a fucktard for saying Russia is the bad guy or that we shouldn't trade with Russia. Freaking America trades with Russia. Are we complaining Trump is trading with Saudi Arabia?? Or meeting with the most evil dictator of the world, Kim Yong Un?

Pay denbfse!

Everyone hates you, Hansi.

Russians > Amerimutts

> (OP)
>You lost the war Hans, just get back on your knees and keep sucking.

We have not participated in the Iraq war.

We have not participated in the Libya war.

We only provide pictures from the air in the Syria war.

Sure we are sucking America's cock... sure thing!

>Everyone hates you, Hansi.
Not our good friends the Russians and the Chinese. So fuck off, I hope the Brits and Americans hate us. I want all ties cut with those assholes.

Settle down commrade.

Still missing that Russian rapedick this long after the war, huh

Listen to your soviet master, Krautcuck. You buy zog oil or no oil at all, and you'll like it!

Like germans have any other options.
It seems that Europe is too depended on Russia's gas and oil.

Attached: 1526675346-974.png (1920x1080, 353K)

Butthurt German you will get BTFO and US will pull out of NATO because EUROPE LEACHES off the hard work of Americans. Enjoy preparing yourself for the coming European civil war

Attached: F2F06522-8CD5-4373-80CF-C1AAB4AABB2D.jpg (203x272, 9K)

You're hooked on Russian gas, so you disregard the bad stuff and lump it together with actual bullshit like the poison shit so your own bullshit hidden in it is easier to swallow. Get replaced, Ar*an nigger. The Russians should have raped every last of your women to death back in '45, but they have too big hearts to be lying, degenerate pricks like you guys. No matter whether Trump is a bro or not with the Russians, his word's remain true.
also
FUCK YOU.

You will be sucking American dick by the end of the week.
Prepare to bend the knee.

That ain't what your grandpappy said when the Soviets we're raping their way to Berlin.

And you are of them. If they dont buy from you your entire economy tanks.

Attached: am4.gif (245x245, 614K)

He's right, though

Even kek agrees that you are nigger-tier, krautbot

>Still missing that Russian rapedick this long after the war, huh
We are one people now. Russia is genetically closest to us now. Get that into your Burger head.

Are you fucking retarded or some KGB Shill?
Russia ANNEXED Crimea then immediately ran some sham election where 90% of people wanted to be conquered.

Yes, we know you Glow in the Dark FSB niggers shot down that plane, the whole world knows that, you stupid fucking Slav.

And local Mafias totally have weapons grade nerve gas, and just so happened to assassinate people critical of Putin.

I hope you go to War, so we can fucking Massacre you.

Attached: Stronk.png (1088x984, 666K)

>Fuck you, Americans. Our relationship with Russia is our business.

I'm more concerned with the fact nearly 50% of your under-5 children are the kids of radical muslim migrants.

It's time to terminate NATO, re-align globally, and prepare to start blockading, sanctioning, and if necessary bombing Germanistan when it becomes the leading sponsor of terror around 2050.

Attached: islamophobia.jpg (1760x1267, 635K)

Now....what is behind that proxy? Ah. The same old same old. Hello Merchant.

The US should just leave Europe already I am sick of them dictating with who we can or we cant trade.

German-American here. Fuck Trump. I would rather live under Russian occupation than have this Volksverräter as my President. This is all just him rationalizing getting cucked by his Jewish son-in-law over his own daughter's pussy and the rest of the world paying the price for his fucked up family.

He did not say Russia was the bad guy, he merely pointed out their discrepancy in their position. Trump said: “Take a look at the chart...You ask us for protection against Russia but you buy and trade with Russia. You want protection from the people you're buying and trading with while the US pays almost 4.2% if it’s GDP to NATO”. He’s calling out the hypocrisy of the NATO Officials. Just watch them squirm: youtu.be/jrnjje-Nvjs

Attached: 870050F1-3B45-4287-8456-4DFE2012F657.jpg (680x639, 58K)

China and Russia are reliable. Look at the green things in there, we like you lot. We think you are stable and honest, not like the lying Americans.

No but in all seriousness absolutely no one cares about Germany and the world is laughing with Trump at all of you, but I need to know when Trump lands in London so I can properly prepare my sides for orbit.

Attached: 1521486811020s.jpg (177x250, 8K)

so peace is not ok?

so let me get this straight

Trump said you were captive to Russians, and you are mad he said this? talking the truth? you just said that Germany desperately needs gas from Russia. It would seem to me you are a captive

as allies, it should be ok to make observations

but anyways, it seems you and Trump agree that the USA should leave Germany

you can be victim to the International Democrat Union and Merkel's gestapo

Attached: int-idu.gif (360x216, 4K)

Why do we not have the right to alter our policy based on your trade deals? Especially with NATO policy.

There is no reason to not use Russian gas. It is good, cheap and plentiful. Russia will always provide it, because Russia has been our friend for many decades now.

So FUCK YOU. Get the fuck out of our union, if you don't like Russia.

>German-American here. Fuck Trump

You have to go back.

Attached: deport_racism_daca_middle_finger.png (946x673, 111K)

>....
>closest to us now
>....
You were cucked by Russian diaspora lately, fully expecting to get cucked by a "superior black dick", as you've brainwashed yourself, but now you've got PTSD that it was actually white, right?

The Netherlands or Norway could actually supply entire Germany if we wanted.

After this bitch Merkel signed on this stupid trade embargo against Russia that literally fucked us... meanwhile the USA was doing business deals with Putin in violation of their own agreement behind everyone's back.

Germany will always be someones bitch. Now pay your 2% for NATO or get further cock slapped faggots.

I hope Trump disbands NATO. I have no desire to keep subsiding Merkel's program to destroy Europe.

>Russia ANNEXED Crimea then immediately ran some sham election where 90% of people wanted to be conquered.
The referendum was BEFORE the annexation, idiot. The referendum was completely fair and free, look it up. 90% of Crimean people are Russians.

>And local Mafias totally have weapons grade nerve gas
Yes, they have. There have been countless cases of the mafia using exotic poisons and gases to kill people in Europe for decades.

>NATO
>responsible for peace between first world nations
>not nuclear weapons

you cucks were arguing the EU was the reason for peace, you cant even keep your story straight.

How?You guys import gas also.

No dingoes in Texas and Russia meddles on our elections why would you side with them. Faggot

And we are fine with that dumbzeitenshitkumpf!!
Trump is giving you the break-up speech dummy. You are on your own now.

You mean my parents do, because they still live in the USA.

There is nothing wrong with annexing territories if people support it.
Russia government has built more in Crimea for the last 4 years than Ukraine during its independence

>meddles in our elections
Fuck off kike

>I hope Trump disbands NATO. I have no desire to keep subsiding Merkel's program to destroy Europe.

No user.

At this point the majority of their under 5 kids are fucking jihadis.

We need to sever NATO NOW, so we're not arming 2050's leading state sponsor of terror.

Attached: islam_colonization.jpg (1200x1200, 148K)

We're the biggest energy traders in the world, so for us it's financially attractive to import. But there is no necessity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves

who causes the most trubel has to pay the most.
if trump thinks we give the us of niggers a monopoly on energy and pay for there shit he is dumber then ever thought of its posibel.

you order 10 pizzas you pay for them.

the referendum was heavily tampered with, didnt you see the footage of people dropping a bunch of votes in at the same time? it's a total sham. Thats not even considering the intimidation practices they employed.

LESS TALKING MORE SUCKING

Attached: My body.jpg (803x1078, 155K)

>50% of your under-5 children are the kids of radical muslim migrants.

Americans actually believe that. You probably also believe all Middle Eastern people and North Africans are "Caucasian" white.

And the mask slips. Oh god I'm looking forward to watching your economy crash.

>The US should just leave Europe already I am sick of them dictating with who we can or we cant trade.
this so much, based Romanian. Romanians have always been good friends, even in ww2.

>Trump is giving you the break-up speech
If only this were true. I hope to hell I never have to deal with another American ever again.

>There is no reason to not use Russian gas. It is good
Complete BS. Their gas stinks, is weak, and made by ugly alcoholics. You could've been using fine US gas for .01 more, dumzeithenheitzkumpf!

The gas pipe from Russia to Germany is also partially ours.

He is right.
You are Russian lapdogs due to Northstream dependence.
You are so retarded that you killed the only power source that would make you independent from Russia, ie nuclear, and replaced it with Russian cas + coal.
Merkel sold you out. You should burn down the Reichstag.

We never asked America for "protecting against Russia". That is a totally delusional made-up statement.

You tell em, Hans. Fuck USA, it's they who hold whole Europe captive.

I dont think I fully understand you, so you somehow think that you will be able to feed Germany its need while you cant do for yourself?

PAY YOUR BILL

Attached: merkel_bill.jpg (630x600, 248K)

I just hope that cuckmany will be annexed by russia. It seems like you desperately crave it

Germany has had a surplus of renewable energy a couple of years, why do you guys need gas still?

>t.putin
This, sage this fucking thread you retards

Merkel is that you?

I'd like it if we could just go back to our neutral stance from before WWII

>tells NATO to pay more to defend themselves against Russia
>"wow drumpf wants to break up NATO he is controlled by Russia confirmed"

What the fuck is this leftist logic?

Attached: 1527090430570.jpg (750x750, 32K)

this just reflects that germans hate Trump.

You buy gas from the Russians in a fair exchange, he gasses for Russians in a compromised clandestine exchange.

>you just said that Germany desperately needs gas from Russia. It would seem to me you are a captive

What? England desperately needs cherries and strawberries from Spain, are they captives of Spain??

>as allies, it should be ok to make observations
America has officially stopped being an ally of Germany when it started to invade Iraq, which resulted in millions of refugees flooding Europe.

>Americans actually believe that.

Yes, because our news and social media are not censored.

We know about the mass rapes, the manifold rise in terror acts, the trucks of peace, the bombings, the machete attacks...

Soon they'll be your dominant voter base.

Buckle up, because America's leading private intel analysts predict Trump will be the last president that's overtly trying to salvage NATO.

I for one will be voting for anyone seeking to isolate Germany before it becomes Iran 2.0

Attached: islam_is_not_our_adversary.jpg (630x432, 63K)

Its just Eurokikes asshurt about losing their gibs

>The Netherlands or Norway could actually supply entire Germany if we wanted.
LNG ships from America... sure thing, we happily pay 3 times the price for gas just to "stick it to our friend Russia".

No it reflects the fact that we cant import gas from the ME like you do and you tried to destroy Syria and failed because you wanted to build a pipeline trough them to Europe.

Yep, I was right

buthurt burger.

open chanels and comunication keep the peace.

you retarded burgers want war because it will happen in europ not in your homes.

time to change that.
lets see how much war you want when you shit your self.

>white
I should say pale, since the term "white" applies to "Aryan" niggers such as yourself. The pale races are unlucky to share their skin color with losers such as you.

The referendum thing is shady and can easily be proven to have happened under the combined duress of Ukraine cracking down on Russian identity and Russia supporting aggressive separation. The British nerve gas claim is only supported by the weight of May's reputation and the Brits so far have refused to publicly provide proof of the use of nerve gas (which should leave no survivors, or cause permanent debilitation, if it actually is NERVE gas) or whether "Novichok" actually exists.

Still, you're using the debateability of some events to draw a beautiful, commie rainbow of how Russia is a flawless ally, so

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF, HANS. 3 TIMES IN 100 YEARS, THAT'S WORSE THAN NIGGER CIVIL WARS

>genetically closer
yea, thru WWII Soviet rapedick
now, you will be genetically closer to turkroaches as well

ok then pay for your own defense faggot.

>Look at all these bribes he didn't accept from Russia, he's clearly controlled by the russians!

How fucking Salty is Germany right now, you just got BTFO by the Potus on TV.

Attached: (laughs).jpg (478x463, 158K)

Shutup kraut, go play with your refugees or something

Attached: german culture.jpg (712x847, 147K)

You're going to accuse me of being a liar like you usually do, but I remember meeting German businessmen who were looking forward to Trump being President, who liked his message and his aggressive politics. They also wrongly believed that he would be friendlier towards Germany because of his background.

>the referendum was heavily tampered with
No, it wasn't. Why should it have been? There is no one living in Crimea who actually wants to be Ukrainian. Crimea was always Russian and Russians live there, plus some idiot Tartars. But no Ukrainians.

or else what looser?

I say, we overthrow Russian goverment, we partition Russia to smaller countries so finally their people will be happy, they have jack shit there apart from nooks so people will support us, we will bring them some democracy and burgers and all the good western stuff

Attached: 85d.png (600x639, 572K)

>What? England desperately needs cherries and strawberries from Spain, are they captives of Spain??
False analogy. Gas is important for running your infrastructure.

Yes you did read about your politics post Marshall plan

Also read about your history between 1933-1945, unironically the only good thing your country has ever done

We have been shutting down our production, but we still produce more gas than our country needs.

England's economy doesn't rely on cherries or strawberries.

stop blaming the USA for the EU's complete inability to secure its own borders, or the west's efforts to remove the dictators like Ghadaffi that were holding back the tide of migrants.
Instead of blaming the USA for waging a war in another country, we could've just said "no" when foreigners came knocking on our doors.

can't you see my flag? I'm Dutch. The only reason first world nations don't openly fight with one another anymore is because the natural escalation will result in the use of nuclear weapons. That's why we fight proxy wars.

Weren't the Germans also the ones complaining about how Russia interfered with the US election? How can you treat them like the enemy for that shit but not for affairs actually taking place in Europe

HAHAHA salty krauts.

Fuck you, your fuhrer, your ruskie-raped mothers, and your weak limp wristed genes. Fuck your wannabe empire and your stupid postnationalism. Fuck all of you, every, single, kraut.

>STOP MEDDLING WITH UKRAINE, IT IS THEIR BUSINESS