imgur.com/a/heOR0rn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs July 10
>Daraa city; 4th Armored Div caps Grain Silos/Ghariz/Old Customs bldg/Al-Hajanah base, tighten siege on S districts
>Battle for Daraa city expected to wrap up in next 48 hours, rebels offered passage to Al-Quneitra border
>RF distributes 4 tonnes food/15 tonnes water to reconciled al-Mutaya on Jordanian border
>SW Idlib; RuAf launch 30+ airstrikes in Mahambel/Basniqoul/Bashiriyah, Mashamshan/Al-Kastan in Jisr Al-Shughour District
>Putin/Bibi to meet on Jul 11 to discuss Syrian and Palestinian conflicts
>Latakia; HTS kills 25+ SAA/NDF troops south of Kabbani, battle lasted 5 hours
>Afrin; YPG sleeper cell takes credit for assassination of FSA commdr on July 7 near Bilbil
>E Syria; USAF increased airstrikes on IS targets this month, primarily in Abukamal/Shadaddi
>IRGC deputy commdr boasts of “Islamic army”being formed in Golan to eradicate Israeli regime
>Israeli MoD; Any Syrian soldier who crosses into the Golan buffer zone is "risks his life"
>Yemen; Houthis launch strong assault on pro-gov troops in Tahtiyah area, when those troops retreated Saudi coalition chopper mistakenly fired on them

Prev

Attached: 1530389710974.jpg (780x1106, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_S_zmlDuGKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck ASSad

First for Kill the kikes

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
VICTORY TO ISLAM
VICTORY TO YEMEN

Attached: 1530641349502.jpg (395x414, 26K)

Fuck Pooland

>Israeli MoD; Any Syrian soldier who crosses into the Golan buffer zone is "risks his life"

but the same does not apply to ISIS right.

AL MAWT LI ASSAD

AL MAWT LI SURIYA

AL MAWT LI IRAN

AL NASR LI ISRAEL

AL NASR LI AL YAHUD

are you muslim

Why would the same apply to Israeli soldiers?

it‘s hilarious that Israel can openly declear the UN mandated buffer a killzone and nobody in the UN even bats an eye

based urduni

im not urduni

you guys should of finished them off.

stay butthurt subhumans, israel will prevail whether you like it or not.

israel wins again

FUCK SYRIA

>the russian annexation of crimea wasnt initiated by russia

wew lad

But I like Israel. They sell us missiles, they bought pieces of the Finnish weapons industry for their Galils and with Tampella they built Soltam. The kikes are pretty nice.

You are a pathetic individual, you are entitled to nothing. My people have suffered enough. We will defend ourselves no matter what.

of course not, any ISIS soldier who crosses the Golan buffer zones gets met with medical aid.

It's also funny because if you didn't archive any of the media reports about IDF helping ISIS on the border, woop too late, they're all deleted now

are you (((muslim)))?

Really depends on where you want to draw the line. Russia annexed Crimea because Ukraine fell to the West, which in turn was because of Euromaidan, which in turn was because of Western subversion and Ukrainian corruption. The Hohols really thought they'd get into the EU and become part of the West like that.

don't use the K word you slant eyed dog
i am a servant of based israel, my goal is to help g*ds chosen people achieve victory.

>don't use the K word you slant eyed dog
Heeb, then?

are syriancivilwar

>ukraine fell to the west
How indoctrinated do you have to be to think a sovereign state associating itself with the rich EU market rather than the poorer Russian market is "falling"? And they hadn't even properly done that, it was mostly talk.
Ukraine didn't fall, and they didn't cancel Russia's lease of the port either. It was a scared animal lashing out, an overreaction, and now damage control.

can i get a tl;dr
isnt this shit over
harden up cunt

shut the fuck up goy

>isnt this shit over
no

>How indoctrinated do you have to be to think a sovereign state associating itself with the rich EU market rather than the poorer Russian market is "falling"?
The country fell into a civil war, out of the Russian sphere of influence for what? If they had managed to join EU and become Western like they wanted I'd say they ascended, but instead they got war, Soros, and lies, with some extra corruption.
Also I was specifically talking from the Russian point of view, so "falling" out of their sphere of influence sounded just fine to me.
>And they hadn't even properly done that, it was mostly talk.
That was exactly what the Euromaidan was about. They wanted to associate with the EU instead of Russia, so they started the riots, Yanykovych and cronies fled and they got what they wanted.
>Ukraine didn't fall, and they didn't cancel Russia's lease of the port either. It was a scared animal lashing out, an overreaction, and now damage control.

man was it easy to make turduni abandon his memeflag

Attached: 1518293963093.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>Ukraine didn't fall, and they didn't cancel Russia's lease of the port either. It was a scared animal lashing out, an overreaction, and now damage control.
It was a strategic movement to claim the land as Russian, since the rest of Ukraine had moved out of the sphere of influence. They acted then, because it would have been too late to do it years after, when the West has managed to build up forces and stabilize the Ukrainian military to stop the separatist movements.

was that your ultimate scheme ? you think you're smart don't you ?

Attached: 1521935531958.png (817x443, 34K)

But he said he'd never be back.

we have america by our side goy, you stand no chance, face the facts, we already won.

Attached: american army purpose.png (1568x1588, 719K)

Israel got destroyed over 2000 years ago. If you are talking about the fake state of zion that a bunch of kikes bought the land off the palis, lol nice try.
Really depends on how you see things in the world, Iran annexed the Golan heights because Syria fell to the West, which in turn was because of ISIS, which in turn was because of Western subversion and Syrian corruption. The Iranians really thought they'd get into Israel and become part of the West like that.

Israel will become part of Syria after they clean Daraa and Idlib, soon.

Attached: Lamassu.jpg (491x712, 86K)

If you ever wanna redpill your friends/family (especially women and moralfags), this video is a good start.
Appeals to emotions and teaches them, that their media is telling a different narrative than what's actually happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=_S_zmlDuGKU

urduni is on /tv/ 24/7 spamming sneed memes and shitting on jannies.

Land doesn't matter, resources are made in business centers that take less land than a small village. They reacted to preserve the port, Russia really needs that damn port. But there was no reason to think Ukraine will cease leasing that port. Ukraine was only talking, and nothing other than talking, about the EU. From talking about the EU, to joining NATO, is light years of distance. Look at Serbia today, same conversation about the EU, zero conversation about NATO. Putin himself was talking about Russia joining the EU in the early years of the century, though how serious that was is a question.

So no, Russia didn't move in to protect Russian minorities or Russian land. These Russians are useless inside Russia, but they are important abroad. Russia WANTS there to be more Russians in Ukraine, and in the Baltics, they are a pillar that can be used to influence politics. Every bydlo in Estonia is worth 1000x times more being there as a minority than he would be inside of Russia. It was all about the military port. 100% about the port. And thats why it was an overreaction, because they started a conflict thats not worth it over something they probably wouldn't have lost anyway. Would Ukraine even be accepted in the EU? Doubtful, their economy, law and state don't fit the criteria. Even their vaccines aren't fit for them to travel here.

are you scared kike? You don‘t stand above the international law, and the reckoning will come.

you're right, the reckoning will come, but you wont be pleased when it does.

>Iran annexed the Golan heights because Syria fell to the West, which in turn was because of ISIS, which in turn was because of Western subversion and Syrian corruption. The Iranians really thought they'd get into Israel and become part of the West like that.
Except that this is in no way an adequate comparison. Euromaidan, as the name itself implies, was about ties to Europe and the EU. The people wanted, just like in the Arab Spring, to be "Western" in the manner of Western success, freedom, and so forth. The Ukrainian government tried to maintain Russian ties, which is naturally at odds with EU ties, so the people revolted, helped out by the US (has officially supported Ukraine's European ambitions monetarily, who knows what classified aid), Soros, probably EU stuff, but I don't know. During the "protests" the classic unknown sharpshooters started firing at both police and protesters, in what seems like an attempt at destabilizing the situation, which it very well succeeded in doing.
As the situation then rolled out of control, Uki government flees / steps down, Russia lashes out to grab what pro-Russian soil it can since they have a golden chance to do so.
Later the Ukrainians tried to join the EU, but their attempts were voted against, which caused massive butthurt in Ukraine, with talks of betrayal and yadayada.

Ok, guys. It is not a drill.
I was promised that we have only 3 months.
Internet rambo gives a guarantee.

BATTLE STATIONS! BATTLE STATIONS!
ALARM! ALARM!

Attached: kidsatwar.jpg (940x172, 41K)

>Ukraine was only talking, and nothing other than talking

Attached: 279217531.jpg (2400x1349, 398K)

This is after the initial intervention, which was the election.

I think that Putin is trying to get Russia in a position where it can give zero fucks when resource availability particularly energy decline in availability on a global trading scale.

The baked in population decline resulting from the collapse of the Soviet Union gave Russia breathing room to retreat into an autarkic state that can export food and petroleum at will. This way when the overpopulation/famine meme occurs with the decline of ME oil and the other oil producing nations either close off their exports or are cucked to China’s needs, the Russians don’t need any imports, as they can supply themselves, and they could blackmail other countries with both food and oil.

>Land doesn't matter
Of course it does. You yourself said they reacted to preserve the port. Strategic land is always important. Take the straits out of the Black Sea for example, of course they're important.
>But there was no reason to think Ukraine will cease leasing that port. Ukraine was only talking, and nothing other than talking, about the EU. From talking about the EU, to joining NATO, is light years of distance
Yes, but what IF in the future they decided to stop leasing it. What could Russia do then, when US / EU troops are in Ukraine, ready to stop any attacks by Russia? Then they would lose the port and have no real options. By rushing in to take Crimea right then and there, they secured it for good. A hundred years in the future the sanctions will have ended, but Russia will still theoretically have Crimea. It was a costly, but good move, by all means.
>So no, Russia didn't move in to protect Russian minorities or Russian land.
I never said that. OR if I did, it was a mistake.
>because they started a conflict thats not worth it over something they probably wouldn't have lost anyway.
Probably is not enough. It's not worth taking the risk of losing strategic terrain just because you trusted a Ukrainian.
>Would Ukraine even be accepted in the EU? Doubtful, their economy, law and state don't fit the criteria. Even their vaccines aren't fit for them to travel here.
They wouldn't have to. They could have affiliated with the EU and NATO, get US troops in-country an that would have been it.

>overpopulation-famine meme

m8, with modern farming techniques, the Netherlands can feed all of Europe with "green" produce, that is no pesticides and no fertilizers other than organic. And the Netherlands isn't a large country.
We won't starve without petrol. Food will just maybe double in price, which means jack shit in Europe, where nobody is starving. Even my poor friends who love to complain how little money they have still throw away food.

Don’t ever fucking reply to me again unless you’re contributing to this thread.

don‘t ever post in this thread again you disgusting vampire kike.
Assad will drive your ilk from the Golan and I will laught at you all the way to the oven.

Land doesn't matter, the port isn't "land", its not the land of it thats relevant. Its docking the fleet thats relevant.
And as far as USA soldiers near Russia, thats what the Baltic states are for, thats what Japan is for, thats what Turkey is for. Having Ukraine as well wouldn't make a difference, Russia is already at gunpoint for 20+ years.
I still believe that Russia's intervention in Ukraine was Putin chickening out at a non-event and overplaying his hand. I am willing to be convinced otherwise, I am not some dumbo idealist, I just don't feel your arguments (thus far) are strong.

I didn't think you'd take the bait , but fuck it.
How is all you said not the same comparison to what is happening in Syria, or possibly the Iranian protests (if it leads to regime change).
Are they not just events that took place in a country that forced the people to force their leaders, like what happened in Syria?
Was Assad supposed to just let a revolution happen and let the country split up because the people got split up mentally by foreign agendas?

I think truth be told, both situations are practically the same (Syria-Ukraine). It's just Syria was weaker and in a more volatile situation because of the countries surrounding it. There was like 4-5 different separatists groups and sides to choose, while in Ukraine, it's either Russia or EU.
Anyways, it's the game of geopolitics that certain plebs won't be able to see because they don't have access to the big seats.

> During the "protests" the classic unknown sharpshooters started firing at both police and protesters, in what seems like an attempt at destabilizing the situation, which it very well succeeded in doing.
Both sides or even foreigners could have done this in order to use it for their own propaganda. In any case, I think the constant suicide bombings at police stations across Syria also destabilized the entire situation pretty quickly

do you actually believe this ?

Do you truly believe jews will be able to prosper while being under the fear-mongering tyranny of Netanyahu?

This is the end goal goys.

Attached: GreaterIsrael.jpg (750x400, 41K)

Yes this are syriancivilwar

jews are already prospering and will continue to prosper

your kike kind gave him 2 months to love in 2013, look at him now.
ayou can‘t mossad the Assad.

>jews get outnumbered massively by moslems
>moslems vote into power moslems

kekek

Attached: 1531240971201.png (640x360, 242K)

ok nvm then

Attached: 1530720179360.png (800x600, 582K)

I like goats.

>middle eastern elections

what about squirrels

we know

Attached: 1531310381797.jpg (954x204, 45K)

Don't put pressure on me. I hit my wife quite hard but nothing is working she is still not pregnant with my disgusting children... why Allah has cursed me with such an unresponsive woman I do not know.

Attached: IMG_5437.jpg (302x220, 16K)

So how is that air port offensive going since two weeks ago ? Have the Saudi managed to drown Houtis in corpses ?

Oh man, these discussions are making me actually like Trump. They wish they could just weasel their way out of answering them, or ignore him like they would normally.

lol they're trying to split their forces by attacking on multiple fronts on the hopes that there will be a break for them to take over the city.. but honestly, fuck the arab coalition. They're incompetent as fuck and deserve to lose.
I hope Houthis clean the West coast of invaders by the end of this year.

ITT.
So who else works for Uber?

Why the fuck isnt there any option to learn Arabic on Babbel but there is a klingon option?

I actually do like Trump, but i do think he just does dumb shit with the middle east, but no dumber than the last 20 years.

Attached: Koche Final.jpg (394x443, 124K)

NOBODY WILL EVER GUESS WE AREN'T WHITE MEN ALLAH BE PRAISED - BEHEAD THE INFIDEL ALALALALALALALA! Oh no, I alalalalalal'ed to hard and pooped a little bit. Now I will have to hit my wife in vengeance.

Attached: IMG_5438.jpg (640x410, 373K)

>weasel
so, when will stoltenberg or merkel or any of them just reply: sorry we don't buy your 'russia is an enemy' propaganda?

ay lamo, don't buy Russian gas, buy American gas at 100x the cost

Attached: 1530189441138.jpg (2263x1731, 2.17M)

So they have pile of corpses every here instead of just around the highway ?

Everywhere*

Unironically, yes.
Argentinabro linked a lot of devs from last thread

How could they do that when they're the ones who were pushing it in the first place?

Or build a new pipeline from the Middle-East. Isn't that project still in the works?

>mfw that NATO helicopter ""flyby""

Attached: 1531311164837.jpg (3400x1909, 480K)

Pungent thread my brothers. Have a look at this sexy bitch.

Attached: IMG_5439.jpg (275x183, 17K)

have we gone beyond physical false flagging and 4d chess ? i do not know who is who and who is who who anymore everyone using memeflags claiming to be someone they aren't, but then it turns out they are the one who they claim to be, my head is hurting, are you jewish jew or doc ?

LONG LIVE THE ARAB NATION

HEIL ASSAD

\o

i like this one better

Attached: dsc_0003e.jpg (2304x1536, 885K)

>he thinks doc is still alive

t. doc

BIL ROH BIL DEM NAFDEEK YA SADDAM

Attached: 115113369.jpg (689x1024, 471K)

thats unironically hot, imagine its hot steamy vagina devouring your dick.

>Isn't that project still in the works?
Pretty sure it's on hold because of issues with Qatar/Iran/Turkey/Syria, but you never know, all of the worlds problems might possibly be because of this pipeline.

I see. Have they actually managed to take the airport ? The map in the OP seem to imply that

So guys why is it we are so inbred eh. Is this why our 'prophet' who stole the religion of the Jews for us never wanted to be in any pictures. Because he had 64 teeth and webbed fingers?

Attached: IMG_5443.jpg (236x284, 34K)

unironically, no, it's contested

>2+2=5
>convince me that I am wrong
Yeah, nah.

not only she's hot, she knows it, smug little prostitute

Is calling other people's views "2+2=5" the most retarded form of strawman? I think it has to be. I can't imagine any worse.

Fucking retard look at a fucking geography map not political one
Ukraine is flatland, it's name literally means "borderland" or "edge", it was created to server as a bulwark against Western invasion

How can you be this thick?

what is the quran's opinion on bestiality?

Attached: 1531247903484.jpg (1120x840, 127K)

>the world is flat
To right brotha.

That's really utterly fucking pathetic, at least they are somewhat trying to attack from several angles, have we had estimates about casualties other than "6 GORILLON n shiet"?

Have a look

Attached: IMG_5440.jpg (320x209, 37K)

Houthis did a video the other day with them walking inside the airport, so no I don't think the Arab coalition took the airstrip just yet.
If they did, they'd be boasting about it constantly and forcing the Houthis to surrender, but suddenly after 1 week of propaganda campaign by the UAE that kept saying the took over the AIRport of Hudaydah, the media reports died down.
Most people think they won it, but in reality, they didn't win anything and only held it for a day, if even.

The battleline should be just outside the city, if im not mistaken.

kys juden, inshallah all jews will be killed.
do you seriously ask him ? hes a jew