The idea of Eugenics(selective breeding) has existed for thousands of years and probably before Plato even made the...

The idea of Eugenics(selective breeding) has existed for thousands of years and probably before Plato even made the term. But it really took off and was popularised in the previous century, but subsequently quickly lost its popularity because of certain tragic events. The prominent arguments against eugenics nowadays are usually an ethical, religious or moral concern, but those are just hurdles which we have to overcome. We can see literal deformed lesser-humans or midget who are quite happy to spread their genes to further a sort of dwarf lineage, this is wrong. There is a reason the Hobbits hominids were wiped out, they were inferior, a lesser-human species. You can argue that natural selection will eventually take over and solve this, but is that really likely? In the coming generations, we'll see more midgets, more deformed and -or humans who are likely to spread certain faulty hereditary genes to their offspring. We do not mind our societies to take care of people who show abnormalities, but that is just sad. There is of no benefit in protecting those beings, not for humanity or anything worthwhile, rather they'll cause more harm in the future for our descendants to have to deal with.

nature.com/news/beyond-crispr-a-guide-to-the-many-other-ways-to-edit-a-genome-1.20388
With new technologies which have made gene-editing easier by using viruses to edit the DNA of living organisms (CRISPER-Cas9), it has come to mind of many to use it on humans as it has shown success in other species of animals. I imagine our main goal in using this sort of technology is changing the Germline of the target so that we can minimize or eliminate the faulty genes which get's passed and replace them with acceptable ones, but first, it has to be improved and made cheaper. There are other options, such as simply making those in question infertile or popularise abortions in the 3rd world and instead of stigmatizing the practice we ought to talk of the benefit of such a thing.

Attached: low being.png (303x311, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cannot make eugenics mainstream again, at least not for now, but we can popularise its practices. not by going about our ways to encourage people to make more children or make less. But there needs to be a start. Preferably a large populous, maybe in Africa, the more densely populated, the better. And start funding for campaigns to protect females there, of course, this is so to abort females, but also in a way to encourage sexual degeneracy, in this case, to increase diseases to make them die earlier and also have a platform to spread drug issues that you can commonly find in 1st world countries.

Other methods to start something like this is to pay people to willingly make themselves sterile or encourage certain drugs which can make its users infertile. This could be achieved with antineoplastic agents or hormonal steroids.

I have a non-ethcical, non-religious, and non-moral argument against eugenics.

We don't know the future, so we don't know what genes will be most fit in the future. Consider sickle-cell anemia. Many would. All this a genetic defect, as it leads to fatigue, pain, swelling, vision problems, etc. However it also makes you immune to malaria. Now what would happen if a malaria pandemic spread across the world tomorrow? Everyone with sickle-cell anemia would live, and everyone else would die. Eventually religious nuts would say that God designed us with sickle-shaped cells.

Because we don't know the future, what's best for the human race is a VARIETY of genes, so that as a species we can survive any challenge (even if only a subset of the species survives). Putting our effort into propagating a single gene or gene pool could, possibly, lead to our untimely demise when an alien race comes to earth that eats blue-eyed and blond-haired babies.

So what should YOU do to help the human race? I'm not saying we need to give into multiculturalism or affirmative action or shit. If they cant survive on their own, they don't deserve to survive. What you should do is REPRODUCE. You can do nothing better for your race than keep it going.

May it be for the cause of gene-editing or reducing populations. You need to raise funds. There have been many cases of such a thing, like how an Aussie tricked BLM supporters to donate to him, even though he wasn't with BLM, and it just shows how a little bit a wit can take you. But of course, that was to deceive for his own benefit an the harm of BLM. As for eugenics, it is to improve the quality of the gene pool, it doesn't mean that it cannot be achieved through these means, it's not the means of how you go about it, but rather if you can show results.

This isn't something which you need a large amount people on your side or anything with ulterior motives (although there is) to do. Even the most left-leaning could be a useful tool or an asset, as they are quite expendable.

You can use Kickstarter, Gofundme or other online fundraising mechanisms, there are also local ways to raise funds necessary for these goals. For the cause of helping, females, STD, prevent rape and so on, which are mere tools for the bigger goal. Also, it is very important that you do not reveal your pro-eugenics goals.

What do you want banglabro

That is indeed a sound argument, but it deals with fear-mongering, eugenics isn't about eliminating diversity in the gene pool, if you can see from the flag of mine, I don't really care for blue-eyed blonde bimbos.
I mainly speak of faulty inconveniences such as reduced IQ, illnesses and appearances. If a disease did strike it would not keep the abnormal ones alive because they were special, but rather it'd protect a certain populace as you've mentioned.

Also, why are you mentioning multiculturism and other forms of trash and what not, this will always exist and you cannot really eliminate such a thing.

eugenics is as old as life. the strongest animals and men were the ones spreading their genes. late 19th century changed things forever with the anti viruses and anti biotiques

You're arguments somehow imply that the smartest, strongest and fastest progress in this game (life), it's generally the most brutal barbarians who progress civilisation is a pendulum, the smart are always forced to adapt the way of the savages to survive

You act like intelligence and good health will ever not be useful. Are you retarded or merely pretending?

True, but now and in the coming future it'll be much easier to achieve these goals.

You cannot progress civilisation with pure savagery alone, you need tactics, wit and understanding of your enemy. I pretty sure you assumed that I implied It is "the smartest, strongest and fastest progress in this game". That is true, but the rules of the game has changed, and it has to be brought back to a certain extent an of course with certain rules with which keeps certain things in balance, but also in motion.

I mention multiculturalism because when I say a diverse variety of genes is healthy for a species I'm often merely with strawman arguments about white genocide. I think white people should be a part of the gene pool as much as everyone else. Eliminating white people is (genetically speaking) identical to eliminating any other race - you're subtracting one from the set of all genes.

As far as:
>reduced IQ
>illness
>deformed appearance

This is where I say we should just keep them around because we don't know the future and, more importantly, we don't fully understand the underlying genetics that make up these people. Maybe a person has a reduced IQ but increased muscle mass and dexterity. Maybe a person's measured IQ is lower because their brain sacrificed spatial reasoning and formal logic for savant-levels of recall, which would be incredibly useful if applied properly. Maybe the same gene that lowers their IQ also makes them immune to cancer.

Similarly with illness, what may hurt us in some ways could help us in others. See my sickle-cell anemia example. Even "terrible" genetic diseases like Huntington's have their silver lining. Early in life people with Huntington's are actually healthier and have more offspring than the general population.

As for deformed appearance, once again, we can't know the future. Maybe one fucked-up and ugly generation of humans is a step away from the spontaneous evolution of fox girls. You wouldn't deny the human race fox women, would you?

All civilisation are built on behest of savages, you are the prime example india became like Sweden filled with smart degenerates with hyper individualism we were conquered by savages aka arabs, do you actually think it took tactics or whatever to defeat Indian forces or was it tactics that defeated the Nazis? In both cases it was just a number game, the day you accept civilisation is a pendulum and we keep living the same nightmare called life again and again all this will make a lot more sense we don't really have an aim on this planet we're animals with Delusions of Grandeur who think we're more than blips on the radar

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!......

Attached: 1531244172555.jpg (960x867, 155K)

Yeah were bipedal great apes fed mk ultra all our lives, leading us to want to be above nature itself. Many cannot even come to terms that they are bipedal great apes.

Attached: tall white nordics.jpg (246x300, 13K)

The rant rust goes on in true detective is 2deep for most people, by creating a conscious human nature created an aspect of nature away from itself we were always doomed for this end

Animal Girls, eh? Hopefully, that is Halal, jokes aside.

Eugenics doesn't solely focus on gene-editing or gene-editing of the germline, so I hope you take note of that, neither does it solely focus on selective breeding, which has been true in the past to some extent.

Many here know that messing with the genes can have adverse effects, for better or worse as you've pointed out again. But it shouldn't stop us from progressing, experimenting and finding ways to bring forth something new to the table, I'm glad you mentioned fox Girls. Let's make that a reality shall we? Let's bring a Fox girl into existence. But don't be mistaken, you cannot just use diseases and faulty shapes of the body to create something desirable, that takes many generations of selective breeding, and even then fox girls will not be achieved, I hope I won't have to explain why. Rather you need to go to the fundamental blocks to achieve such a thing.

There needs to be risks taken, the lesser need to be weeded out and those who remain need to have the mechanisms in place to protect their existence in face of all.

Believe it or not, I don't want blacks to disappear or whites for that matter, but a large population of these races/ sub-species have a large number of people which will not bring anything good to the table. SO why not make their future worthwhile, why not solve their underlying issue, instead of "muh gibs"?

Civilization, eh? So great, so tragic. Even though I don't really like Semites. I don't really consider Arabs to be inferior or superior, they motivated by an ideological means to sustain themselves, which often times is done by collecting money from state and and hand it over to the Saudi-founded mosques and repeat the circle.

What do you mean by Indian forces? If you mean the Islamic Invasion of the Sub-continent, yes they had better ways to destroy their enemy and conquer the land, but they couldn't do it fully, that was done by the Brits.

You didnt understand what i was saying india and Nazi germany were just exampls, all this matters too little to the pendulum it will swing regardless

This. We literally can't know for sure what are ''good genes'', because we can't predict the future. We can have educated guesses on how good genes express themselves as, that's why our selection of mating partner is highly selective and non-random. Greater height might be a positive factor in the current year, but maybe not in 200 years?

Extreme high IQ people usually have only few or no kids. Not very superior from an evolutionary perspective.

What you are advocating is diversity-eliminating though. Everyone knows what charachteristics are desirable in the current world. If everyone had access to this gene-editing technology, everyone would want their babies to be ''generic superhumans''. High IQ, tall, high cheekbones, beautiful, white skin, blue eyes, no bad hereditary illnesses...

If you are interested in the topic, look into Revolutionary Phenotype. Giving machines the power over human genome might end up with humans becoming slaves to the machine masters.

Attached: jf looking for the orbs.jpg (598x709, 82K)

More Q LARP shit

Would it be correct to assume that you have a nihilistic outlook on life? I don't really care how civilization or the society goes about it, but then I'd be lying. Even if I say that I don't care, there still exists certain things I must care about to secure the prosperity of our species, so that we continue to evolve, so that we may still get great innovations and discoveries. At the moment we have those against such things and they have to be ignored or we have to succumb them so that they may be of no threat anymore.

It's not about nihilistic approach or 'progress' it's about a delusion that we're somehow not animals, our species will survive evolution will take its course our interference is just gonna make it harder

I believe I answered that to some extent in Anyway, the human genome is huge but was completed more than a decade ago, which paved the way to fight genetic faults (disease, and whatnot). And eventually, it lead to better gene editing techniques.
I'm not sure if everyone wants high cheekbones, maybe some do? But certainly, they want children who have a high ability to absorb information and be able to solve complex patterns. But how is that wrong? To give future parents the ability to give their future children the best ability they couldn't have themselves, isn't that just great? I feel like many here think this will result in humanity having everyone look the same or something, but that is arguable. If you're Chinese why would you want a black looking child, if you're German why would you want a child that looks Chinese, if you're a Sri Lankan why would you want a white looking child? But I guess if living in China you'd be more inclined to have your offspring look more Chinese, that might solve some problems with the multi-mutt-mix problem

>You cannot make eugenics mainstream again
China might succeed. Labs like BGI get billion dollar loans from state-owned banks and PGD is already cheaper and becoming more popular every year.

Attached: ophisthread.jpg (317x699, 168K)

The electricity went off, lol. Couldn't reply.
Yes I'm aware of the Chinese investing quite a bit in this field, considering how they're quite religious and how eastern religion works, I assume they can express themselves a bit more freely in that regard. I hope they can push a bit harder in the field and make other parties join in.

Ha, ha ha...
Not many are interested in such a topic I guess, might have to tone it down next time...