What about this makes you so angry pol?

Why does it mater what 2 men decide to do in private. It doesn't affect you and it makes them both happy, why do you have such a problem with that? Don't you want people to be happy?

Attached: 1510701104390.jpg (620x349, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>in private..
>.. Along with a 100 person audience

Why should the audience care? As long as they are happy it shouldn't mater.

Because gays are degenerates that willingly spread disease.

Attached: gays bug chasing pozzed.jpg (727x2288, 587K)

>in private
>bake our cake
>your pre-school kids have to read this book about 2 daddies anal fisting and start HRT

The big problem is, they dont do it in privat.
There are many fags in privat, no one care and even more doesnt know they are fags

>only happiness matters
Do you know how I know you have an unfulfilled life?

Attached: images (1).jpg (468x314, 26K)

Then don't sleep with guys then? Problem solved move on with your own life.

Quit converting children into homosexuals then.

Sodomites aren't happy and it's impossible for them to be happy. They pursue temptations that are not common to man, and commit sins that are not even convenient. Someone who does such things is not interested in their own happiness or even wellbeing, let alone that of others around them. Sodomites are sadomasochists.They, seeking to do as much damage to themselves and society as they can. They seek only their own ultimate destruction because they recognize the fact that they are unworthy of existence. Sodomy is an act of self-annihilation, of suicide, of murder, the living expression of despair and denial of all goodness.

Pol is so filed with niggers y'all are constantly shilling gay stuff it's boring.

>Hurr durr we hate christianity and their outdated "Values" and traditions
>b-but we want to take the Christian sacrament of marriage, performed by a priest, and make it so that it applies to us. Fuck those Christians amirite?
>CIVIL PARTNERSHIP IS NOT ENOUGH YOU BIGOT
>We want a religious partnership to shit all over the religion we hate. Its just equal rights goys.

>in private
DIE FAG

Becuase it's a sacred religious ceremony between a man and a woman for the sole purpose of bearing children and raising a family. I don't care if they want to sign a marriage certificate or wear dresses but don't do it in a church and don't use a priest.

We live in society, so what they do affects society. And because their actions are counterproductive for continnnuity of society it's only natural to judge them as such. Saying that it's only their business is naive and stupid, or worse, knowingly spreading lies.

We should teach our kids about different ways of life. Just because it's not your way of life or how you were born doesn't mean we shouldn't educate children about the way other people live.

This blatant bigotry is the root of the problem. What's wrong with gay people?

What about adoption?

People who are in gay relationships contribute positively to society. They work, adopt otherwise abandoned children and support the economy by not contributing to the over population problem.

Wat is the source of this?

Gay niggers.

Ain't even mad bro.

If I could I'd make every shitskin a faggot so that they would stop reproducing.

How about adoption? Would you be happy if they helped to alleviate the burden of abandoned children in our society?

>What about this makes you so angry pol?

The part where they never shut the fuck up about it.

Attached: OP.jpg (672x712, 66K)

We need to round up all the fags and gas them.

What if you were born gay, would you want to be gassed? How would you feel if you couldn't help the way you felt and were sentenced to death because of that feeling?

Attached: 8789062-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 41K)

Not one thing. But don't confuse sexual gratification for love, two different things

If abandoned children is such problem, you clearly live in a shithole with much, much bigger problems. Fix you economy and nuclear family morals first and then worry about faggotry.

Most gays are pretty normal but there's a loud few of them that force their kids to wear makeup or take their kids into child sex rings. Gays are already more likely to commit acts of pedophilia, make it a gay couple with adopted children and you've got yourself a recipe for disaster.

I use to support the fight that fought for homosexuals to not be discriminated against. That changed however, when suddenly the LGBT community began indoctrinating children as young as 5 years old into their movement while they were at school. They refuse to stop harassing governmental and private organizations who didn't fly their flag and didn't want to have anything to do with the political activism for the LGBT. Christianity is constantly attacked by them while they turn a blind eye to Islam murdering their own. Which has lead me to supporting them to hating them so fucking much. They attack men and women who are straight because they refuse partake in sexual intercourse with the same sex. They are fucking hypocrites and their indoctrination of young children fills me with so much hate for the LGBT community. And now I hope your enemies defeat your movement and destroy it for the betterment of everyone. Your movement is fucking evil and I despise those that are apart of it.

they are fucking ugly , and dresses look horrible on them.

it's a crime against human decency and good taste

Attached: 1527f0c63d810204536dcab187f3c4de--good-job-nagito-komaeda.jpg (577x750, 107K)

>marriage is a religious institution
>no religion supports homosexuality
>"FUCK YOU RELIGIOUS PEOPLE NOW LET US DO YOUR THING"

Attached: rly makes you think.jpg (1920x1088, 186K)

If you want to talk about crimes against human decency then it would help if you were a decent human. Why can't you just accept people for who they are?

What makes me angry is you're all universally statists who support violence en masse against nonviolent people for holding views you don't like.
Worse still, you subvert the meaning of VIOLENCE ITSELF to justify your support of AGGRESSIVE VIOLENCE AGAINST PEACEFUL PEOPLE
>"hate speech isn't free speech! Hate speech is violence!"
P L E A S E either fix yourself and be an anarchist or off yourself. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!

Attached: 1531245707745.jpg (791x960, 88K)

>be a fag
>emulate heterosexual relationships
every time

Is it human decency to allow homosexuals with STD's and HIV to give blood to those who are sick. And just pass the disease on to them hmm?? Is it human decency to allow a full grown man walk down the street in a parade for children to see half naked. Your movement is the opposite of human decency.

Why can't you accept homophobes? It's who they are.

Homosex is heresy. Especially when the balls touch.

You have to respect people's religious customs and marriage is one.
Are you could have no respect for it but in that case the muslims have to give up their traditions too.
I'm not seeing any realistically asking for that so you shut your ass cheeks and fall back in line you deviation.

Everything about homosexuality makes me angry. I hate hate HATE lgbt faggots. I literally celebrated after the Orlando shooting.

That's awful, you're a horrible person.

Like you're some fucking angel yourself you fucking freak.

Do you think I even care what you think about me? I don't. And nor should you care what other people think about faggots. That's the problem with you people. You all NEED everyone to accept you. Just like black people in America. You NEED to be loved and accepted. It's pathetic.

What angers me is the dresses. Theyre supposed to be like fucking sailors or freddy mercs amrite? wtf is this? Im not sure if these two are gay or just huge faggots.

Attached: 1524544922952.png (400x416, 156K)

>We should teach our kids about different ways of life. Just because it's not your way of life or how you were born doesn't mean we shouldn't educate children about the way other people live.
There's a difference between knowledge and brainwashing faggot.
>This blatant bigotry is the root of the problem. What's wrong with gay people?
Degenerate hedonist with no self-worth.
>What about adoption?
Adoption is not bearing children; fags cannot biologically reproduce with one another. It's factually against the nature of man.
>People who are in gay relationships contribute positively to society. They work, adopt otherwise abandoned children and support the economy by not contributing to the overpopulation problem.
Just because someone works does not make them productive or beneficial to a civilization, they're contributing to national degeneracy. Adoption is not solely done by faggots, plenty of normal couples adopt children. And stop with the overpopulation bullshit, if you really want to limit reproduction go talk to China. Those fucking gooks are 1/3 of the world population, stop trying to make faggotry an overpopulation solution for a race that doesn't need it.
"Just let people be happy" is not a reason to let faggots run around acting like a promiscuous societal cancer.

Attached: no gays.png (1506x3976, 443K)

also. someone shares your logic, op.

Attached: 1490271548746.jpg (960x630, 76K)

They don't make it private. They parade it quite literally. Stop trying to shove your gay dick down my throat daily and stfu. Maybe then I'd be more accepting.
But they can't stop. Why? Because they are massive faggots.

>faggots run around acting like a promiscuous societal cancer

America needs a Ted Bundy who only targets lgbt. That would be awesome to watch on the news. LOL

>hurr durr abrahamic religion invented marriage
But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Celebrating mental illness should be sneered at.

Pol is one person, with one view.

The fact that you stick your dick in other mens butts is not "who you are".

Stop being a degenerate sodomite and repent.

Its stunts like that in the picture that shows they don't want to keep it private.

There screaming for attention and nobody in that picture is paying attention. Your gay and getting married in 2 wedding dresses? Why? cuase you want ppl to notice and validate you.

But that's how they reproduce. Circle of life for the mentally ill.

It’s really gay

Being Islamic is immoral. Muslims are the ones who should be gassed not gay people. They are the problem with society. Sharia law will see the death of western culture. Western culture supports liberty and freedom. Muslim people support no such freedom and only want to oppress all people.

Attached: 1523615824336.png (332x152, 63K)

I don't care. But don't march around howling about your special rights and that you should be commended for being mentally ill sodomites.

It makes me angry because I'm a civilized, modest western family man, and I have no need to hear incessant "lol benis in booper :DDDD" shit. Keep your bedroom shit to yourselves as most heterosexuals do and we'll get along fine.

It's against Gods laws.
An abomination of mankind.
Degradation of society.

i dont like ugly people

Because faggots are whiny cunts and will never be happy. I used to not care, but you fags can't shut up about oppression and want to force people to accept your faggot lifestyle.
>t. Used to believe in fag rights

you're the one that brought up benis in booper tho. you made it about buttsex

Still doesnt explain teh dresses. Im sure that tuesday night drag is just as fun as my thursday night pron shop hangout but you dont see me getting married to my wife through a glory hole.

Attached: 1490649462578.jpg (439x500, 47K)

Attached: liberals.jpg (2840x2564, 1.57M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Fags average 3-5 different sexual partners a day before “marriage”. Fags continue to have an average of 3-5 sexual p;Arthur’s a day AFTER “marriage”. Libtards call this “marriage”.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

>that pic...

Ewww wh*Tes are subhumans

>In private
>Outside being overly gay in front of everyone.
Wow that aids brain really doesn't work does it?

THIS

>we should teach our children about different ways of life
I agree. I have a nazi children’s regime i’d like to introduce to schools.

>born gay
Lol

>jiggle your asshole around until you cum
>annihilation, suicide, murder

im sick of all the gay culture shit too but this is a bit of an overreaction

my sides when 69 /sloth

Attached: 1524250914482.gif (538x572, 338K)

>get bj from your wife
>you are now a sodomite

>shit skin
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1531229083414.jpg (600x550, 97K)

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

You deserve to be lobotomiced and them put in a mental asylum for the rest of your sin lifes.

these are aussies and therefore whites

sorry sorry it seems they are not aussies

Names: George Papagiannopoulos and Luke Meehan,

Jealous you will never be happy. Continue to enjoy the rest of your life in lonely bigotry. No one will ever love you like these 2 men love each other.

Exactly same.
>hurr dur what’s it your business??
Took a second for me to realize what was happening.

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
(Romans 1:25-27)

This photo is fucking hilarious. Good job OP, IF ONLY APPLE MADE THIS PART OF THEIR NEXT ad campaign in australia, people would truly see the light and ridicule faggots like they deserve.

Attached: images(8).jpg (300x168, 8K)

>private
>pic has them in public surrounded by an all age audience

What they have is not "love", it's a twisted perverted mockery of what normal people can feel.
Now show your flag faggot.

Nobody cares. Get married don't get married, take 10 dicks take 0 dicks, just stop fucking talking about it. Replacement immigration is the key issue facing the West,

>in private
This looks like its in a public US park. How you you tell your kid that two men like to shove shit back up into their bodies with their dicks and then pretend they are special by dressing in bridal dresses when you yourself cannot explain it?

Don't go that far, men can have strong bonds and feel a strong form of affection towards eachother. When they start kissing and copping feels and sexual shit of that nature, that's when it becomes unhealthy. I see lots of little girls that I find adorable, but I would never turn that into some kind of sexual relationship. Besides, the fact that they aren't developed and are immature and tend to get themselves filthy is a definite turnoff.

Born gay is an old debunked meme. Even the gays who aren't pathological liars will tell you this.

Attached: imcia.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Attached: 1530464234401.jpg (800x1000, 124K)

I don't really care who people marry, if they want to be happy im not going to stop them even if i don't really understand it myself

Gay men are responsible for the spread of 80% of all stds. Into the chambers you go gay boy

this

CLEARLY not in private.Yes,it affects me because it affects humanity as a whole!
>Don't you want people to be happy
Not an argument.Don't get me started on how this can be turned around in a 1000 ways

>private
Doesn't understand what a public institution with universal recognition is.

And sage.

Should've known.

Attached: Shrimponthebarbiem8.png (919x737, 71K)

Thats the thing, if it is "in private" then i could not give less of a shit.

but when they act like faggots, skipping around, putting on the "white girl" voice and try to push their decisions and ideals on others, then there is a problem.

Attached: fhgdfhrey.png (225x225, 10K)

>Besides, the fact that they aren't developed and are immature and tend to get themselves filthy is a definite turnoff.
Why is hearing this from a bing bong wing wong so fucking funny?

Attached: 9c0ed62c107249d2a7614955288cbd9e.png (439x439, 256K)

Yeah. They love each other so much they have sex with 50 strangers a week to celebrate their “love”. Please.