How will wining the world cup effect the UK's nationalism? Will there more right wingers?

how will wining the world cup effect the UK's nationalism? Will there more right wingers?

Attached: racist_kid_tweet.png (1224x830, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqnDcwx2v2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO not at all. We will be happy together. You forget we had an election and everyone didn't go bat shit crazy after.

Yeah I will be fucking insane if we win. It would drown out all of this anti trump shit. Football lads getting pissed woukd also target leftists in the streets as a form of celebration.

Also your pic, free sweets given to kids by pakis tends to be the beginning of a grooming relationship.

Doesn't matter because they won't do better than 3rd place.

Football is more important to the disenfranchised masses than elections which have no party that represents the majority.

As much as I want the UK to win;
>Nationalism of a UK win will be phenomenal but civic rather than ethnic
>UK win would bolster national unity between people of all creeds (UK team is also partially multiethnic) and also black Brits support UK team

It might mend England only for elites to break it again.

>Also your pic, free sweets given to kids by pakis tends to be the beginning of a grooming relationship.
what in the world? what are pakis and pajeets such pedophiles? disgusting subhumans

It starts with sweets, crisps, cigarettes. Moves on to alcohol. Invite them to a party. Get them drunk, hook them on drugs. Rape.

We are now in a time where an honest act of kindness will be instantly interpreted as malevolent intent than a kind hearted action.

>UK
>UK
>UK
Its England, not the UK. Wales and Scotland have their own national teams that didn't get in the world cup.

tell the paki to stfu

Based

there should be mass outrage over there, if this happened here I'm sure burgers would go on a manhunt

The paki was probably trying to fuck that kid desu

>england winning the world cup

A-user, I...

Attached: Gazza.jpg (615x409, 58K)

Happens every day with Mexicans

haha based! Fuck pakis.

>effect
*affect

Implying there won't be article after article about how winning the world cup shown that diversity is our strength.

nah mexicans are too scared to try anything like that, spics are a problem but if they touched kids and there was proof out there everyone in the US would be outraged

The moral of the story is don't hire Pakis they give away your stock to strangers.

Attached: 1525128259346.png (800x576, 848K)

You never heard of pizzagate, pedowood, hollywood in general?

The manhunts/ pogroms have begun. A kebab shop was attacked with a semi truck, people in either Leeds or Manchester smashed up a Mercedes and attacked the drug dealing/grooming gang owners and something like 60 police officers in Scotland had to protect a Pakistani groomer from a native community mob.

Why is a random Paki giving chocolate to a little kid? Did the parents consent to this? If the parents weren't around d don't give junk food to a kid. If they are around talk to them instead of tweeting like a passive aggressive faggot
Also Paki needs to go home to Paki land

Yea,another "it never happened" thread.

Go back to Europe.

Kroatia has to win, too many niggers in the English and French teams.

Don't ever say the n-word again or I'll break your skull you wh*Toid.

Attached: wh-te dog vs black man.jpg (640x601, 39K)

>You never heard of pizzagate, pedowood, hollywood in general?
that's higher up though jews are a million times powerful than your average paki
based, i hope you guys are able to kick all non anglos out of your country

Why? We settled this land we didn't immigrate

Nigger

Attached: 1530901858852.jpg (900x1449, 237K)

Nigger

And we're settling here too :^)

even if the english team wins england loses because most of the team isn't english.

They are English.

Who do you think protects the pakis man? Its the same global pedo ring of powerful people, they have goverment, police and law all in their pocket.

Fuck of nigger nigglet

nigger

Attached: FRANNYKNIFE.png (268x208, 79K)

Your a paki immigrant, thats not settling

My parents are immigrants, and they settled here. I'm the offspring of settlers.

Also, it's "you're", you fucking idiot.

Why is "Paki" deemed offensive at all? It's just a shorthand for Pakistani.

because you are reminding them that they are a dirty muslim and that they do not belong

It's offensive because it's oppressive, institutionally/systematically racist, and a derogatory term.

Because no sane person wants to be reminded that they're from a filthy backward shithole like Pakistan.

Brutal but true.

but they'll just lose to Belgium again

The only European team left will win. Croatia.

FOOTBALL’S CAMIN OME!

Attached: 95045B49-49AA-4D68-ABDA-0CCFD7D756C4.png (260x310, 79K)

You know damn well they'll be celebrating too if we win, all the anti-english stuff will evaporate overnight

>mudshit gets offended that their blatant grooming attempt didn't work

Good. Fucking hate pakis

The best players are, Lane and Pickford and Maguire. That double digit retard Sterling for instance isn't English - English people are white.

>conveniently left out the race of the kid

?????

Attached: 1520293104874.png (640x480, 515K)

>>Nationalism of a UK win will be phenomenal but civic rather than ethnic
I prefer CIvic nationalism, to some LARPy non existent never going to happen ethic nationalism.
What you want is just some parroty bullshit storm fag shit.
Fuck your ethic nationalism!

They're aren't though.
The best players are Rashford, Dele Alli and Harry Kane.

It was obviously a wh*Te.

kek

Attached: kek.jpg (286x223, 15K)

for reference

Attached: people_vs_players.jpg (1196x2060, 650K)

Yeah I don't trust the anti-white wordage of someone who "ironic" memes about forming a Caliphate of England. This guy is a grade-A prick.

Attached: 5345345345.jpg (903x931, 146K)

france is holy shit

Attached: megakek.jpg (292x235, 16K)

>kashmir
Probably a terrorist lover.

Nice word soup you got there, lol. Do people actually talk like that?

>Rashford
>Dele
Mediocre at best by international standards, and most certainly not English

>UK
Nothing
>English
Probably a large boost amongst the working and lower middle class but it'l fizzle out quickly.

Don't be a downer pal

croatia

Attached: croatia.jpg (413x314, 31K)

Just saying the truth m8

(You)

The majority of the UK is already Nationalist

Victories aren't meant to last forever, if that were the case we would all die happy. Just enjoy the moment when it happens.

Oh do grow up. This country has been through worse.

Over a million little white girls 12 and under in the UK have been raped, imagine sweden

Imagine being this ignorant. Fucking state of you, hernandez.

>I prefer CIvic nationalism, to some LARPy non existent never going to happen ethic nationalism.
But Civic Nationalism is automatically debunked once you learn culture is ingrained on a genetic level

niggedy niggedy niggedy niggedy niggedy nig

She's a paki too, they're all in on it

>Thank you Paki
Child is going places

I believe in the brits
IT'S COMING HOME LADS

This.

how many niggers on the uk team?

giving underage girls a 5/6 rating.
must be a paki

We'll settle a bullet between you and your rat family's eyes and call it a day. You knew this was coming so you don't get to complain.

>But Civic Nationalism is automatically debunked once you learn culture is ingrained on a genetic level
Ok sure.
So what do you do with mutts in an ethic homogenous state?

How about we stop talking about faggot sports like soccer

Don't give them anything, they will leave.

They leave, same as any other. What is it with halfies and thinking the world should revolve around them?

It's fake.
England will win the world cup as a way to divert attention from the traitors fucking up Brexit and the actual massive problems in this country right now. The geezers get all riled up over their bread and circus on the idiot box meanwhile the country is falling apart around them and they don't care, it's as fake as pro wrestling.
Anyone who doesn't understand this is as bluepilled as they come.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqnDcwx2v2Q

Attached: bill_hicks_by_mistermook-d3dtw7k.jpg (1296x1632, 346K)

what's the difference between instititionally and systematically?

Never happened

Take that little girl into care immediately and give her to a lesbian or gay asian couple. There's nothing worse than doing a racism.
But on the real, a lot of people call corner shops 'paki shops' in safe company, her parents are probably in the habit of calling them that.
I hate football and the mongoloids that watch it but I hope England wins for the leftie arse pain it will cause and to guarantee Brexit.

ty very much

2 or 3

There is nothing comparable to Rotherham in the United States. Your country will continue to spiral downwards as long as you continue to pretend that everything is okay and Americans/Australians/Europeans shitting on you are just being mean.

i love you, fellow eurofag.

Even in the Us, there are people breaking away from sports. (football/baseball/nascar viewwership down). Except Soccer: they are pushing it so hard, and it seems like EVERY euro chooses soccer as their sport as a silent protest.

And the game sucks and its all fixed. God euros are retarded.

>Conquered every 50 years for 2 centuries
>still retarded

Hahahaha based little Girl BTFO dirty paki

Ok Ethnic nationalism imposed tomorrow.
Presumably you would have some kind of skin color card to check people.
Where do mixed race people leave to?
Do you start different countries for the hundreds of different mixed ethnicity?
Ah I see you're English mixed with some Carribean like for example Dele Ali.
Where does he go?

Suck MY BBC nigger

>how do you do, fellow European?
Forgot your meme flag, mutt

fellow doesnt imply that I'm european, just that I consider him to be my fellow, which in the context, is despite his europeanism.

God education is so poor on the island since the empire fell that the natives cant even speak the language

USA should be bossing Soccer with the size of your country an college sport system.

This 100%

Are you really this retarded