Why did Gavin decided to read "Culture of Critique"?

Why did Gavin decided to read "Culture of Critique"?

Attached: bob.jpg (1278x712, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16YsBkqv0ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
youtu.be/aPp_h7vY930
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=YAuotWHqWe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did he spread his asscheeks on camera?
same reason probably

fake and gay

Needs a new host to try to infect just like very YouTube faggot. The former hosts figured out he’s a charlatan and rejected him.

Attached: 12D90498-A870-42AE-9ADB-4EA748FF81C1.png (250x250, 90K)

kike paid
kike controlled
watch his backtrack on the israeli visit.
spineless

It's on a video faggot youtube.com/watch?v=16YsBkqv0ZI

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
I'm sure kikes were not happy about that

Holy fuck, this is great

I will start tweeting it to my normie/alt-light friends

that could easily be faked. whats the full context?

alt lite is coming around on the JQ because even under Trumps DOJ they see leftoids getting off while they still get crushed

how?

He used to be much more willing to flirt with far right ideology because he thinks it's funny, and a unique thing to talk about. He used to have Richard Spencer on his show to pick his brain a bit and sort of laugh at him. After Charlottesville though, an event Gavin was almost at, it became much less funny, and he's been trying to clean up his image a little. He had Jason Kessler on the show and yelled at him blaming him for that woman's death.

How did Ezra even allow that book to be brought up on his show?

SS

Say the 14 words Gavin! Come on now. What's the answer to the JQ, Gavin?
youtu.be/aPp_h7vY930

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-143710.png (1080x2160, 639K)

Didn't he also go on a rant on how neurotic the Jews are about the Holocaust when he went to Israel?

He did a video about how much he hates Isreal, but it was a joke from the beginning. Gavin's always been pro-Israel, but he's not above making fun of Jews from time to time. I was listening to his podcast that he recorded after Tommy Robinson was arrested, and it was mostly pretty serious, talking about what you can do to help, and he plays the video of Ezra Levant talking about the fundraiser they're doing for him, and Gavin points out "Ezra is so Jewish, after he says 'Tommy's wife will get 100% of the money', he gulps." It's true, and it was really funny.

Where's the full clip?

Attached: IMG_20180711_134857.jpg (3878x2724, 2.45M)

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
Proud Boys approved
The Molechians Hate this Shit!

Attached: 1531247272792.png (521x628, 13K)

It is on his show behind paywall

There is one minute clip where he talks about "Culture of Critique" and that he would like to talk with Izraelis and Palestinians why they are conflicted

Do you want it?

Sure dude, if it's not inconvenient for ya.
Gavin always seemed kinda based but intentionally holding back for his career.

Okay, I found it :) youtube.com/watch?v=YAuotWHqWe4

P.S I am going for a job interview. Can you keep this thread up for a while till I will be back?(just bump it once or twice)

Alright, thanks man. Yea why not. Good luck!

because he takes it up the ass.

>t. Jew

do you mean he reads books between two self sodomy sessions?
that's so trad

Good luck KURWA

Bump

I like gavin, but it seems pretty obvious to me that he is a controlled stooge for the cia, fbi or SOME entity - he is basically the alt-right version of David Hogg; he is in place to funnel intellectual people into an ineffectual movement.

Makes me wonder about anthony cumia, too :/

because he’s about 10 years behind the times and a fag but hey making youtube videos is based!!!!!

That all seemed like a ruse or a skit to crowdfund a gimmick trip to Israel. Disappointing. Spoiler alert, Gavin: the wall is just a wall, you can go outside and find one nearer to you.

Because he doesn't like to stay in any role for more than about five years and wants to nuke his gig at rebel media?

bump

Bamp

Thank you brothers, I just came back from the job interview - it went pretty well :)

No problem :D

Congrats my dude :)

He never actually read it, did he?

He backtracked it.