AUS/POL/ DEMONIC AFRICANS EDITION

>Grand Mufti of Australia Mufti Sheikh Abdel Aziem Al-Afifi dies
archive.fo/rop35#selection-250.0-250.1

>Why do the media demonize African Australians?
unv.is/theage.com.au/national/victoria/why-do-the-media-insist-on-demonising-africans-20180710-p4zqoh.html

>Australian research funds falling behind
archive.fo/Q1Ktr#selection-1146.0-1146.1

>Government must listen to struggling communities and act on inequality, top PM adviser warns
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/government-must-listen-to-struggling-communities-and-act-on-inequality-top-pm-adviser-warns-20180711-p4zquu.html

>Defending democracy a generational struggle, Australian MPs warn
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/defending-democracy-a-generational-struggle-australian-mps-warn-20180710-p4zqlj.html

>Invest in the ABC's digital future or it will 'wither away and cease to exist', warns chairman Justin Milne
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/invest-in-the-abc-s-digital-future-or-it-will-cease-to-exist-warns-chairman-20180711-p4zqsp.html

>Up to 1 million households 'on the edge' of mortgage default by September, analyst warns
archive.fo/VDBoc#selection-248.0-248.1

>Australia falls further in rankings on progress towards UN Sustainable Development Goals
unv.is/theconversation.com/australia-falls-further-in-rankings-on-progress-towards-un-sustainable-development-goals-99737

>Giant Australian cuttlefish numbers soar, drawing spectators to witness colourful breeding displays
archive.fo/R4pt8#selection-250.0-250.1

>The ACCC says your energy bills are too high. Here's how it thinks prices can be slashed
abc.net.au/news/2018-07-11/energy-bills-are-too-high-accc-says-power-prices-can-be-slashed/9979314

>Better boil ya billy: when Australian water goes bad
archive.fo/1K5EJ#selection-1022.0-1022.3

Previous thread

Attached: 4ch-aus-2nd-hdi.jpg (900x900, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhvmsV9bnxQ
ovid.lib.virginia.edu/trans/Metamorph8.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fpbp

first for gas the chinks

fpbp

Attached: 4ch-straya.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

What's for dinner tonight cunts

Based and Redpilled.

yah mums cunt

steak, salad and beer

Attached: 1527471633081.webm (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>pathetic group imo
maybe, but i'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt until i actually meet them in person.

I dunno maybe because they are fucking niggers

FUCKING VALENTINE HOLMES HOW CAN HE JUST INTERCEPT EVERYTHING LIKE THAT ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR IT WAS OUR TURN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_20180711_221604_824.jpg (512x288, 35K)

shut up carnt you already won the series. my tv died last week couldnt even watch it.

>start new job tomorrow
>don't really want to do it
>have to drive 40+ minutes and through 2 tolls
>if I move closer I'll be living in the nigger/muslim area

Attached: 1243860303152.jpg (283x276, 14K)

>not moving to the nigger/muslim area and asserting your dominance and authority in your own country

can't keep running forever

>African
>Australian

pick one and only one, they do not mix.

>not moving into lakemba for the sole purpose of glassing ethnics

home made tendies and pure unadulterated comfy-ness as IT'S COMING HOME BOYS!!!

imagine if everyone fucking listed their ancestors counties of origin.
>English Welsh Irish Scottish German Australia

I remember on QandA a few weeks back they had an "African American Australian"
it was at that point I drank.

>trying to asset dominance of pack animals who think their hard shit and roam around a dozen strong at all times

Attached: 1529646602626.jpg (539x442, 38K)

Bread and duck under the table

hello dad

t. Noguns nigger and Islam enabling faggot.

preemptive self defence glassing

>fuck off we're fu-

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

No white wash for you mexican wannabes

>chinese soft-influence increasing and not even questionable
>gambling/alcohol/meth underclass going unchecked and left to rot
>not committing to sustainable energy
>both sides of politics growth strategy is not based upon increases in productivity but the cheap and nasty fiscal policy method of just DUDE BRING IN PEOPLE
>no one wants to address the housing bubble or do anything that might threaten boomers

Attached: 1529900006720.png (559x476, 118K)

go suck on a barrel faggot, you have the freedom to kill yourself

I can dig you a nice room with a view of Uluru if you're interested

You're cruisin for a bruisin son I'll give ya the drum

It's easy to make fun of Bongs and Swedes, but really, what can you fucking do to oppose this shit?

Ps4 died, gonna have to wait 3 weeks to get it repaired
PC died a few months back too
Got nothing to do now

Mars is looking mighty clear and red tonight. Go out and see for yourself.

Visualize stuff. Visualize what you desire. Believe what you are visualizing.

Enjoy the results.

Fix them you lazy cunt

read a fucking book boong

Attached: Renard-Matthews-embalmed-son-playstation-doritos-CREDIT-WGNO-News-110718-1120.jpg (1280x731, 85K)

Ok it makes more sense this way. It’s just and upside down and backwards America. Coastal shitholes, flyover country. Drunk whites fleeing niggger infested cities or in denial. Got it.

Attached: BB2AAB3F-AABB-4CEF-8AB0-1B1A00DD86C8.jpg (720x760, 93K)

>Watch for the moon to pair up with Saturn on or near July 24 and with Mars on or near July 27, the same date that the full moon is totally eclipsed by the Earth’s dark shadow.

>At present, both Saturn and Mars shine more brilliantly than a 1st-magnitude star. However, Mars is brighter than Saturn. Saturn’s brilliance peaked at its June 27 opposition, and Mars’ brilliance will increase until it peaks at its July 27 opposition.

>But Saturn’s brightness increase has been rather subtle, while Mars’ will prove to be more dramatic! At the beginning of July, Mars shines about eight times brighter than Saturn, whereas by the month’s end, Mars exceeds the brilliance of the ringed planet by some 15 times.

>It’s not often that Mars outshines Jupiter, normally the fourth-brightest celestial object to light up the sky, after the sun, moon and Venus. But, for a couple of months in 2018, Mars will outshine Jupiter from about July 7 to September 7, 2018.

Remember Mars’ historically close opposition of August 28, 2003? That year, it was closer and brighter than it had been in some 60,000 years. This upcoming July opposition will be the best since 2003.

google how to tie a noose

Overcast tonight but I seen it pretty clear the last few nights
Might be fuck all to do out in the jungle but at least the stars are pretty

Sad!

Attached: 1531208665795.jpg (639x628, 114K)

looked through a x200 the other night and it was burning like a match through the atmosphere

I saw Saturn thru a telescope a few weeks ago. Looked cool as fuck, i could even see the rings

nice, I just walked out one night (before the Saturn opposition) and saw Mars twinkling, knew it had to be Mars from the red colour. Then looked up the positions etc. Not sure if I picked out Saturn during that time, was probably Jupiter. I need to go out where Australia is less full and look at the stars again.

I don't recall the 2003 opposition. But thanks to your info user, I'll be keeping an eye on it over the next few weeks to make up for that. The night sky is simply mindblowing.

Daily reminder in Australia, people are required to learn Mandarin.
English is the second language and optional.

They tried.

Attached: Japanese_troops_mopping_up_in_Kuala_Lumpur.jpg (800x598, 210K)

Democracies never last long for a reason.

Attached: 1419032515131.png (367x461, 13K)

That they are, my fellow jungle boong

I don't get how people don't understand importing a bunch of people who don't hold your values is fucked. once say Muslims get enough here they will just vote in Sharia law and turn the country into an Islamic shit hole

no worries, not sure I recall it either.
yeah, ever been out in the middle of nowhere away from light pollution and looked at the night sky? it's beautiful.

>can't keep running forever

Attached: 1499210634311.jpg (600x733, 27K)

there is a finite amount of space and an infinite amount of niggers

nah now that niggers are reliant on whites to survive once we all die off they will to. a parasite cannot exists without a host

>finite amount of space
>space

They don't think that far ahead.

yeah interacting with the general populace it seems like most people or dumb, or lazy or both. I still can't fathom why they fucked off the white Australia policy but it was probably some political trick that seemed like it would keep them in power

literally women did it
if we had the stats it would be 80% women and 40% men for it

yeah and the men who are for it are just doing it because they are fucking spastic and think it will get them laid

menzies wasn't for [getting rid of] it. youtube.com/watch?v=JhvmsV9bnxQ

he was fucking right. the whole thing is built on the notion we stole the country from coons

How did it get removed? Did we actually vote against it? Were we that fucking cucked, even back then?

ovid.lib.virginia.edu/trans/Metamorph8.htm

boomer hippies

The Migration Act 1966 established legal equality between British, European and non-European migrants to Australia.

These changes to immigration policy were some of the most significant steps towards the formation of multicultural Australia.

Under the new legislation, all potential migrants were now subject to the same rules and restrictions surrounding visas, and were eligible to become citizens of Australia after the same waiting period. People were selected based on what they might offer Australian society, rather than their race or nationality.

It's funny how desperately women wanted to vote but if you tried to talk to one about politics they'd get bored of you real fast and pull out their phone.

fucking tim freedman's mancrush really put the nail in the coffin
>In 1973, the Whitlam Labor government definitively renounced the White Australia policy and established in its place a policy of multiculturalism in a nation that is now home to migrants from about 200 different countries.

this kind of makes sense because it's based on what they can offer. it has no become a twisted demented version that we should let anyone in except white people because only white people can be racist. it's fucking bullshit. it proves the slipper slope shit. worked okay when the shit skins integrated but now they don't even bother. some don't even learn english just bleat at people and except them to know what the fuck they are trying to convey

M8, let me give you a quick rundown;

The Russian strategy during the cold war was to invest all their resources into military armament. Not in technological innovations, just in buying literal mountains worth of weapons and vehicles.

The American strategy was to align themselves, through self imposed one way trade deficits, with as many developed nations as possible as a way to make the rest of the world, and Europe particularly, as dependent on America for the success of globalism as possible.

America won.

Now, america doesn't need these alliances. They don't need to continue with these one sided trade agreements.

So, go fuck yourselves. The rest of the world has been biting the hand that's been feeding it and we dont care about you illiterate peasants anymore.

Why do nigs insist on nogging? And why do we let these fucking apes in? How about we answer those questions first.

Similar here but in 1978 I think. We never got to vote on it, law just changed one day quietly without anyone knowing.

Attached: 1526327504244.jpg (1478x1108, 131K)

>People were selected based on what they might offer Australian society, rather than their race or nationality.
And what do niggers offer to Australian society? What about mudslimes?

Oh, I forgot, the reason you're all going to be flooded with migrants is because the economic systems you've constructed to exploit all these free gibs from America is collapsing, soon. Faster than you can compensate.

The only way to continue the scam for a little while longer is to ensure theres a lower class capable of picking up the slack.

And inbred migrants are he solution.

Keep housing prices inflated, keep the economy ticking over with slave labour.

you are in the same boat as the rest of us

Gangs of Forcible Enrichment?

>>Grand Mufti of Australia Mufti Sheikh Abdel Aziem Al-Afifi dies
Nobody else has pressed S?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How do you figure that, man.

America recently discovered a method for extracting oil from shale. We can become a net exporter of oil at the drop of a hat, mate.

they offer culture enrichment. you don't have to spend thousands of dollars to travel to a third world country to experience it. it's all right in your backyard

I'm sure some jews will make sure the rest of the world know how to do that quite soon ;)

Jews, unfortunately not kidding. Go look it up.

>Oh, I forgot, the reason you're all going to be flooded with migrants is

Because in 1965 your country passed the 'Hart-Cellar' Act, which fundamentally changed your immigration policies to include people from outside of Europe proper. You then put a gun to our heads to do the same thing.

Notice how our Migration Act is from 1966? Weird coincidence, huh? Wouldn't have anything to do with serious diplomatic pressure, would it? Add to that you caning South Africa and Rhodesia for not following suit and it becomes fairly obvious that we either did as we were told or ended up a pariah state that you embargoed the shit out of.

>>not committing to sustainable energy
Lol. Why pay more for energy and suffer the resulting fall in productivity when Chyna alone produces 10x the pollution as us (not to mention other overpopulated shitholes)?

That's like saying to your Chad mate that you're going to stay home tonight to avoid contributing to the degeneration of women, "I'll be with my vidya and hentai, you have fun though Chad!"
>*chad proceeds to fuck 5 grills in club bathrooms and takes 4 home for an anal orgy*

Unironically we should take the Sarah Palin approach but with coal, dig baby dig!

Attached: drill baby drill.png (158x319, 6K)

I understand the point you are making. you still have foreign cunts trying and getting into your country and trying to change it. I know we are fucking dumb. we have all this natural gas but we don't refine it. I don't think any modern democracy plans ahead enough and it's just fucking around to make sure which ever party stays in power for as long as they can

I'm familiar with all that

Are you familiar with the past year?

What irrelevant nonsense do you plan to rattle on about? I'm sure that it's going to 100% validate your position, but do you feel like just giving me the cliff notes?

>The past year with 30 million illegals still in the USA
>The past year with them still taking your jobs
>The past year with them still getting your gibs
>The past year with them still flooding your streets with drugs
>The past year with hundreds of thousands of Somalian, Sudanese, Congolese and Arab refugees in the USA
>The past year with no wall
>The past year with your state department pushing "pride" propaganda via every embassy
>The past year with NOBODY locked up for crimes against your nation

You guys are no better off than any of us. Sure you have guns, but you'll need them for the hordes of angry GIBSMEDATS when the gibs tap is closed.

I dont really feel like it.

I'd much rather watch ignorant retards like you rationalize the death of their culture and people as some sort of revenge against the evil amerimutts.

All 240 million of us with 99% European genetics.

And all 24 million of you muddled, mixed aussies.

Good luck

So, we have 240 million 99% white Europeans. A boat load of slaves, and our border security has gone up to the point where new arrivals are straight up met with military force at the border.

You have 24 million mutts.

And China is eyeing you with a hunger. And providing you with all of your meth.

> watching QandA

Attached: 1516906809781.jpg (225x225, 7K)

you mean 197,870,516 are 99% European you stupid fuck

American 'white' girls = goblinans like this one. Every single job that a young American would traditionally do to be able to buy their first car and get a start in life are being done by the 30 million illegals. Your gen Z will be the most disenfranchised ever and will finally be removed from political relevancy. Your people are economically and demographically doomed.

Attached: 4th.jpg (1040x2048, 210K)

No, 240 million.

We have roughly 500 to 600 million people here. Most of them are a mixture of black and brown and illegals.

They live in slums and ghettos and wash our cars and now our lawns and serve our food.

Anything that requires compensation to the degree of 25 thousand a year or more and you'll only get a non-white 1 out of 100 people.

I've lived in Australia, I know how few whites are in positions of high pay.

Yup, that's true. The USA has been undermining every whites-first country since the 1960s and it's not hard to guess (((who))) is behind it.

I have zero animosity against the US as run by Trump and hardly blame our demise at the hand of China on the US alone, rather it relates more distinctly to the greed of our business and political class.

However, a blunt assertion that 'it's all your fault' is annoyingly ignorant of the pressure we were put under by the US that got us to the point where our more morally questionable citizens could import thousands of soulless bugs from the orient.

These people were previously restrained by migration policies and had no political capital to carry on like this. Since the demographic change, we have lost the ability to police these people effectively.

If there was a moment when someone lit the match, it was 1966. If not for that, I do wonder if we'd be looking down the barrel of a pack of traitors busily selling the farm to Beijing.

Mate run along, go teach DeShawn and Pedro about the constitution

Attached: browned.com.png (1234x585, 176K)

Lmao, you get obviously never been to the white areas.

You can have your aussie crack sluts.

325.7 million (2017) if you are counting all the illegal cunts then it would just push the white percentage down

Blaming the Jews for everything is lazy. They can't operate too well in an environment where people aren't corruptible.

Similar to the Chinese stuff. If we didn't have Bob Carrs running around they wouldn't be able to subvert shit.