MSNBC reporting: TRUMP has been a Russian Intel agent since 1987

get in here
get in here
get in here

this is HUGE, Russia has been controlling Trump for OVER 30 yeras, Trump is nothing more than a stooge of Russia, this news is just breaking, this is the BIGGEST development yet in Russia-Gate, Trump has been colluding with Russia as far back as the Reagan Presidency

expect massive Treasonous Criminal Charges for Trump and an Impeachment Process to begin within the next few days

this is HUGE NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Attached: Dhyv1BpW0AAJ-VC.jpg (1109x551, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yFNRlvEh7ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lbPW4T7K0z0
youtube.com/watch?v=TKZU68q_o9E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_American_journalists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sure if the entire Trump family will be hauled to jail or not, but this is HUGE, just breaking news, wow

This just in, op is a massive retard

Damn, I really thought he was legit as well. Darn it.

I can't wait to torture and then slowly kill these people

Anyone ever realized how Donald Trump is short for Donaldov Trumpovich. Even his daughter is called Ivanka

>unlikely but possible
Desperation isn't a strong enough word

I T ' S O V E R

wow this one is new

All those pics of Trump squatting and wearing adidas tracksuits now make sense.

Attached: post op.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Reminds me of the ‘Here’s how Bernie Sanders can Still Win’ headlines

Huge breaking news! OP is a faggot! Sage at 11

Attached: sniff.jpg (634x636, 77K)

It's not the most unusual thing I've ever heard. Real estate deals are all about dark money, then and now. 1 million dollars is chump change on 5th avenue, and startup capital is hard to come by.

>unlikely

and this from a far let mentally damaged shitshow like msnbc who basically invent daily lies about him.
Sage you easliy manipulated stupid faggot.

This. I would make drumpf watch while I insert a red hot iron in Ivanka's pussy

user no!

thats the most jewish looking jew ive ever seen. seriously though, if i really thought trump was a russian agent i might actually like him. i only voted trump to make putin happy

For the rest of our lives, the dems are going to blame Trump everytime they lose even if they are in charge. These butt-hurt bitches couldn't stand losing one fucking election.

absolutely BASED
>BLUMPF BTFO!!!

Attached: 1529496573814.jpg (1400x788, 608K)

Sage

kek, youre one sick wop user

Soviet agents are not the same as Russian agents. If this story had legs, Drumpff would've realistically been on the roll only until the fall of the Soviet Union.

To me it would be more plausible that Trump had connections to post-Soviet Union Russian intel than Soviet Union era intel. This is all a nothingburger as usual.

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!.,,,

Attached: 1531245545628.gif (1290x774, 309K)

>tips.fbi.gov
watch for the v&'s user

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

>unlikely but possible
kek, they should put that on everything

Unlikely but possible that Hillary Clinton intends to kill herself by 2019.

I'm just so glad trump hasn't been baited into doing something against Russia to prove he isn't what they accuse him of being.
This tactic is typically how leftist media coerce republicans into traps.

That is the jewiest jew face I've ever seen. How hard is it to go 10 seconds without kiking?

Attached: OY.png (640x300, 114K)

>unlikely but possible
>*spends 30 minutes talking about how bad it “would” be*

Attached: 282DA40C-1D29-4E29-815D-C65C7F6EBDF8.jpg (977x750, 382K)

They're getting fucking DESPERATE boys!
Guillotines when?

Attached: 1523619379475.jpg (1180x450, 143K)

I can't help but laugh when I read this highly dramatic article
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html
>Suppose we are currently making the same mistake we made at the outset of this drama — suppose the dark crevices of the Russia scandal run not just a little deeper but a lot deeper. If that’s true, we are in the midst of a scandal unprecedented in American history, a subversion of the integrity of the presidency. It would mean the Cold War that Americans had long considered won has dissolved into the bizarre spectacle of Reagan’s party’s abetting the hijacking of American government by a former KGB agent. It would mean that when Special Counsel Robert Mueller closes in on the president and his inner circle, possibly beginning this summer, Trump may not merely rail on Twitter but provoke a constitutional crisis.
>And it would mean the Russia scandal began far earlier than conventionally understood and ended later — indeed, is still happening. As Trump arranges to meet face-to-face and privately with Vladimir Putin later this month, the collusion between the two men metastasizing from a dark accusation into an open alliance, it would be dangerous not to consider the possibility that the summit is less a negotiation between two heads of state than a meeting between a Russian-intelligence asset and his handler.
It's still a fun read though that makes your melon a felon.

> Unlikely, but possible.

> THIS IS HUUUGE!

Pick one.

Kike propaganda fantasy. Deserves gassing.

c'mon man...

>unlikely
>but possible

Attached: BF76BB1F-3AC1-4024-8195-FFFBB2A545EE.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>be liberal
>stub toe
>OW! TRUMP DAMMIT!!!

I can't believe some intern or PA wrote the text on the teleprompter and then somebody read those lines on national TV. This is embarrassing for MSNBC

Attached: 1484654410014.jpg (670x503, 23K)

yes you dumb fuck

and Trump is such a stooge he believes in the Constitution and putting in place judges to defend it

Attached: disgust.gif (480x270, 591K)

>"Unlikely" but hey, we'll report this absolute bullshit like it's news.
And yet they still have the audacity to sulk when they get called fake news.

how are they going to double down on this?

this is literally going full retard

when will the left learn nobody is afraid of Russia

Hmmmm.... Russia is shithole with GDP

>unlikely but possible
At what point does this turn into slander? I mean we are well past yellow journalism with that

checked

two years neck deep in a conspiracy of their own creation..
these individuals have children, are teachers.
Imagine what they tell their kids about the president

Dammit! I missed 5 “2”s by ONE!

Noooooooooo

Attached: giphy.gif (300x225, 2.76M)

They are literally paid by Russia to make Russia look big and badass while Russia struggles to make deals to save themselves. Russia has less cash than Apple. After their Saudi money dried up and Iran refused to give back the money they intended to bank with them, they're desperate.

Checkt and cnn got wreckt

checked and keked

The very definition of fake news. If it's unlikely, why even report on it? Oh yeah, fear mongering and swaying public opinion against a political opponent.
These kikes need to be gassed.

fucking BASED

>checked
Funny, I don't remember any of these clowns talking about the much more "possible" possibility that Obama was born in Kenya and got a fake birth announcement in Hawaiian papers after his coalburning mother dragged him there.

Attached: 845c9fff4e3fbc29d8fe47d09577cfbd[1].png (302x681, 380K)

Impeach him NOW

It's true. We control him via remote control from within the Kremlin.

>what did he mean by this

Attached: 39AC0933-F24F-462D-A7B4-E3F1E4929C4D.png (1125x2001, 1.14M)

We must steal the Russian future-seeing weapon and use it for ourselves. Amazing that the Russians recruited trump 30 years ago because they knew he'd become president.

You'd think they'd have predicted the collapse of the Soviet union with their magic powers but maybe they were too focused on trump.

please kike

Jow Forums is just really bad place for (((their))) ego when goyms like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped childs veins. (((you))) lost already, density is rising and (((you))) have to face your creation in front of god.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

wrong pic

Attached: 1531082180890.jpg (1200x1200, 347K)

So he's got seniority over Putin, cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFNRlvEh7ok

Haha, that's sticking it to the man.

It truly is amazing how even a few years ago I would have laughed at you if you said you can tell Jews apart from white people, but now my Jewdar is so finely honed I can spot the bagel munchers a mile away.
Now that you know what to look for it's like...How was I so blind?
This guy is 200% Jewish. Don't even need to check the surname.

These are not good people, folks.

Recently the propaganda in the US has went off the rails, even for their standards.
Here's Bill Maher & co talking all serious about how Trump WAS GOING TO start a civil war after losing to Hillary.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lbPW4T7K0z0

This is isn't just "omg he's a nazi" shit anymore, this is straight up treasonous talk.

>MSNBC
>(((them)))

Attached: 20170222.jpg (923x525, 101K)

There is actually no conflicts in earth just rich people larping against eachother while looting people actually doing the work.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 17K)

>sources familiar with his thinking believe it's unlikely but possible

Attached: wtf.gif (220x200, 263K)

Fuck the ((MSM))) a bunch of faggots setting in a circle, masturbating each other to organism.

Q predicted this.

>unlikely but possible

Attached: 1019AD9A-9910-4477-9495-2EEE51CC8203.gif (300x160, 1.82M)

Attached: born.jpg (670x1000, 283K)

lmao the fucking comments on the vid are insane
youtube.com/watch?v=TKZU68q_o9E

t. communist

>2 posts by this ID
>1 to start this sourceless, "MSM said" slide thread
>1 to keep it bumped until a bunch of fucking suckers start flooding in to take the bait
JUST
STOP
REPLYING
YOU
THICK
FUCKS

Attached: 1531276494572.png (200x461, 46K)

These people have been kvetching for months about hostility to journalists and yet they cant help themselves with this shit. They deserve everything thats coming to them. When that white hispanic shot up the newsroom they were really hoping for sympathy but they got a collective shrug. I guess i would be scared too.

Its a real story you niggerfaggot. Should have been sourced in the o0, but it is a real thing.

Fake and gay

>visits a foreign country once

I love how this panic is getting worse. Iran is going to release papers showing all the bribes taken during the Obama era for their nuke deal.

Attached: 1513010499607.jpg (539x960, 101K)

More breaking news!

MSM just said OP is also a faggot.
Will he go to jail??

NOTHING about the story is real. That's exactly what it is: A fucking seditious tall tale ordered hot and ready for the deepstate. If you're still bumping threads about the same fake news horseshit they've been screeching about since the day they lost, you're the goddamn cancer killing this board.
>should have been sourced
Yeah, kind of like OP was just throwing something up there as quickly as possible so they could move on to making their next slide thread, right? Fucking weird! Crazy!

Yes it is fake news, im not saying the story itself is real im saying that the fact that these jew rats actually ran it is real. I think we should highlight fake news. It turns more and more people against the media.

So, you are telling me WW3 scheduled by Liberals to eradicate whites has been cancelled?

David Finklebergowitzenshteionosky is white !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_American_journalists

He is a jew, nothing surprising to see here.

(((Jonathan Chait)))

Same. Thank you Jow Forumsites for honing our collective jewdars.

>tfw Cartman from South Park was trying to warn us all these years.

Checked and verified

goddamn that is the grossest shit ive ever seen

Attached: gross.gif (498x284, 1.4M)

>unlikely but possible
When the msm says "unlikely"

i hate liberals almost as much as i hate niggers

>unlikely but possible

When can we start hanging ‘journalists’ ‘reporters’ and ‘news’ executives from street lights to set an example?