Autism - the cause

What's causing autism?

Is it caused by vaccines or >20 year old women giving birth?

Attached: autistic manchild attempts to cut onions.png (617x414, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/antidepressants-in-pregnancy-tied-to-autism/
youtube.com/watch?v=1beMe5Fo7jI
youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

over diagnosis of spoiled children who weren't beaten enough as a child.

fpbp

but I also believe it's based on roasties having kids at a very late age

Mongolian basket weaving boards.

What's your definition of autism? Taking things personal and being butthurt like a communist over nothing?

Remember that kid in high school who'd never shut up, constantly picked a fight with everyone and acted really super weird? Remember that kid who needed special attention and special teachers? That's autism.

So like all of Pol then?

The first kid you'd describe is what Jow Forums refers to as a chad or alpha. The 2nd is just a special needs kid or a retard if yiu want to be white trash about it.

SSRIs.
scientificamerican.com/article/antidepressants-in-pregnancy-tied-to-autism/

Probably autism, OP.

Attached: 1528338908473.png (291x313, 138K)

That's the complete opposite of what a chad or alpha does. Chads or alpha don't try to alienate themselves from everyone else.

That's what you'd call a cuck in Jow Forums terminology.

Neither described me and I have Autism...

Because they're stupid indoctrinated leftists.

Autists have poor social understanding, difficulty getting along with other people, no understanding of their surroundings and they love repetitive shit all the time.

Much better

Are you describing Autism? Because once again failed

Sounds like organized religion. Unless it's within your tribe.

i've been saying for a decade now that autism is caused by radiation from mobile phones and other electronic devices.

i'm not talking about being around a computer. i'm talking about men and women keeping mobile phones in pockets and in purses for long periods of time. affects balls and ovaries.

Attached: received_10212725009344707.jpg (1078x1024, 67K)

that sounds like my dream girls

people with autism have unchecked selfishness. They were never taught to think more than two stdps ahead, and only act for themselves. thats why they seem to lack empathy and appear stupid.

I'm pretty sure every year from 30 onwards increases the chance, also old fathers with young women seem to cause it the only autist I know was the result of a 50 year old guy marrying a 21 year old girl. Funnily enough, one of my best friends was born to a 50 year old mother and a 55 year old father and is relatively normal.

Lack of vit. D and pesticides.

Incorrect.
That can be said about anyone regardless of Autistic or not

Autism is literally superiority. They are the descendants of the ancien aristocracy, were born more intelligent than others, and were forced to interact with plebian troglodytes who were hostile to their intelligence.

Watch The Magic Pill on Netflix. Our carb and processed food diet is the cause of many of our ills. I want my fellow anons to live longer, so please check it out.

I like you and wish to know more

>autists are smart

but for some reason, everyone's interactions with autists have always proven that autists are dumb people, hence the comparison between autism and retardation

A whole host of things.

Better diet can really help the state of your mind but you need a balanced diet with veg, meat, fish & natural fats.

I have my own theories. It's a bottle neck of creative and drive to do something energy that never gets expelled because of the amazing amount of distractions in today's society.

Having Autism does not necessarily mean you are dumb.
No two cases are the same.
Some of us are smart, some dumb.

A very small example of autistic people can be smart, but the majority of you are dumb. Einstein had autism apparently. And the autism spectrum is too big, there are too many variables.

No a majority of us refuse to associate with the world which would make other assume they are dumb. You have no idea what is really going go in their brain though.

But then again a majority of the world is of average IQ or lower and Autistic people are not exempt from that.

So you saying Autistic guy are stupid, the reality is the world is.

Autistic people have always existed, they were just underdiagnosed.

Attached: 983619639151.jpg (980x617, 36K)

Lol someone just made a cartoon version of chris chan

youtube.com/watch?v=1beMe5Fo7jI

youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0

Attached: winter chan.jpg (800x800, 146K)

The "vaccine" theory is just ontological for a real problem. It's utter gibberish but it holds a secret message. Vaccines serve as a symbolic for the information overflow that we're dealing with (unsuccessfuly).

In this context, autists are the vaccine's nemesis ; those able to mentalize the world instead of being devoured by it. E.g. the vaccine was applied but the autists did not respond; they stayed in-tune with their inner-voice. Hence an autist does not speak, please or entertain like the afflicted. The autist hasn't been desensitized by the complexity of the outside world. If you think of it this way, Autism is a big virtue.

this desu
I will be considered by people autistic but if I will get tested they will find nothing

there is "an autis"t and a "meme autist"

Vaccines...

We didn't vaccinate our boys, they are perfectly healthy with no disorders, autism, or allergies. Meanwhile, every kid around us that got vaccinated is a crippled mess.

Also, breastfeeding till 2 is key. Formula causes a wide range of allergies and growth issues.

Lastly homeschool. Don't hand your kids off to some SJW for brainwashing. This is why so many Millenials are antifa-tards.

Now get out there and breed you faggots.

based windmill acoustics poster