Whites pay for your crimes

Whites pay for your crimes.

Attached: colonization.jpg (707x370, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-35-million-deaths-britain-shashi-tharoor-british-empire-a7627041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We will when the Ottoman empire pays for theirs

fuck off blatta orientalis

making money is not a crime.

Next.

Wish we killed more wh*Tes

>we don't get a single coin
Poetry

Shoulda Woulda Coulda untermensch

kys turkroach

Attached: KARA BOĞA 2.jpg (2928x2928, 306K)

we've started a plan to build a civilizaiton that will produce medicine, food, and raise the quality of life for the entire planet. It's still in beta, but you can apply for an invite, but be patient

And the sole reason for this is because white Europeans had horses and blacks didn’t. Damn, imagine how fucked the Africans would’ve been if whites were as intelligent as the New Guineans! Based blacks are much more intelligent than whitey who just had horses

First you pay for the martyrs of Otranto roach

Fixed

Attached: 1531050781106m.jpg (1024x536, 64K)

There is nothing of value in Africa.
>No source
>Shit-tier meme
Sage

Oversimplification typical of a minusucule nigger brain.

The English settlers brought in 600,000 slaves, ethnically cleansed the Indians, joined their cousins in a war to expel the French, then revolted and threw out those cousins to claim all the land to the Mississippi for ourselves.
Jefferson grabbed the vast Louisiana Territory for $15 million from Napoleon, who had no right to sell it. Andrew Jackson drove the Spanish out of Florida, sent the Cherokee packing on the Trail of Tears, and told a dissenting Chief Justice John Marshall where he could go.
Sam Houston tore Texas away from Mexico. “Jimmy” Polk took the Southwest and California in a war Ulysses Grant called “the most unjust war ever fought.” When the South declared independence, Lincoln sent a million-man army to march them back in a war that cost 600,000 lives.
William McKinley sent armies and warships to seize Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam and the Philippines. The indigenous peoples were not consulted. “God told me to take the Philippines,” said McKinley.
The conquest and colonization of the New World and the creation of the United States and its rise to world power required acts of aggression and war of which many nations turn a blind eye. Those days are over

We will not forget their cruelty and treachery. We will enslave the wh*Te opressors by the billions. Their children will be forced to work in mines. Their women will jerk BLACK BULLS 24/7 and the men? The men will be carried around like a pet by the superior BLACK MAN as disposable cum dumpsters. Future is bright. The BLACK SUN will rise.

wh*Tes are subhumans

Attached: average black man versus average wh-Te subhuman.jpg (1500x1093, 408K)

Haven't we paid enough by civilizing and improving the entire world? Remember that you'd all still be stone age hut dwellers if it wasn't for us.

Threadly reminder that Turkish lands used to be inhabited by White Greeks before Khazar Jews collapsed the Byzantine empire.

this argument is easily refuted by the fact that:

>african countries that weren't colonized are shitholes, just as the ones that were

>countries that didn't colonize anyone (funland, austria, sweden, etc.) have the same GDP as the countries that did colonize others.

>Europe is full of gold
South Africa has the biggest gold mines in the world, in case you haven't realised it yet

Are you legitimately black or some cucked Mehmet who has his Rachida pounded by random niggers?

Attached: just_turkish_things.jpg (1998x309, 78K)

Actually, Sweden colonized us. And our GDP is better than Sweden.

Kek

And africans sold their slaves for guns and other goods to us. Where's all of that money?

china has taken more out of africa in the past 10 years, than colonialism did throughout its duration!

Lol

Jred Diamond you are utterly retarded. You can domesticate all the animals in Africa just as the eur*peans did the cow and the horse. It just takes long term planning, which doesn't exist in Afr*ca.

This. Its no secret white women live BBC. The deabte most people have (besides reatrds on Jow Forums) is whether or not its the majority of white women who enjoy BBC or just the plurality. I'm going for the majority because realistically the only white women who dont enjoy BBC on a regular basis are over 60 years old.

t. resident leaf nigger cuck fetishist.

Africa has no more resources? Is that what I'm to understand?

Apart from BBC Africa doesn't export anything. However that is not a bad thing.

this meme is so retarded and ignorant that i will hang anyone who uses this meme unironically
first off , there were very little resources that were being taken away by colonizers , most of it was gold and diamonds and there are still lots of diamonds left uncovered in countries like mozambique
second , there are plenty of other resources that can be dug out and sold and it would make every african country richer than most south american countries
rhodesia is one of the best examples , it was one of the most industrialized , prosperous country in all of continent , they werent part of the empire anymore , they didnt need the empire , one of the main resources rhodesia had is chromium which was being sold to various countries , and when natives took the government , everything went to shit
and rhodesia wasnt just one lucky fuck that managed to go up , no . mozambique has aliuminum , congo has huge amounts of diamonds, they only need to dig it out and every country in africa would have been richer than eastern block countries

>not referencing sudamerica
now you are the BIGGEST racist, you only care about negrura.

It exports monkeys larping as humans. That's a problem.

Stupid bait. The only people crying about "white guilt" are the ones that are CURRENTLY racist. If you currently think we should treat people differently based solely on skin color, then you are in the wrong.

Africa is still the continent with the most abundant and valuable natural resources

Why are africans so poor if they own so many diamonds?

BLACKS MAN is superior to wh*Te subhumans. FACT

>ethnically cleansed the Indians
If anything, the English SAVED the Indians. The Islamic rulers of India were waging a centuries-long campaign of genocide against the Hindus.
As for the Native Americans, over 90% of them died of disease. Natural selection in action, nothing more.
Give back Constantinople, and you might be spared the boot.

Attached: Turks having sex.jpg (471x474, 24K)

>Africa doesn't export anything
AIDS?

Attached: 1520547391856.jpg (400x229, 25K)

this

Without Africa white women wouldnt have any BBC to enjoy. What a boring world that would be. Back before there were no black people in white countries, BBC was the stuff of legends that white women would tell stories about aroumd camp fires. Today, now that BBC is readily available, white women can now be at peace knowing theyll never be stuck with nasty, smelly, tiny, blue veined white boy penis anymore.

>Poetry
fucking summerfag

Attached: niggest.jpg (265x290, 17K)

In being irresponsible manchildren only thinking with muh dick? Absolutely.

They don't export because they're literally too fucking dumb to exploit the vast resources on offer. But I suppose that is too difficult for your tiny roach brain to understand.

Daily reminder to sage, hide and ignore turkshit threads

Attached: typicalturnkniggeruntermensch.jpg (640x480, 26K)

>no slaves went to south america or the middle east
>china isnt raping africa
>europe didnt improve their colonies
Wew lad

Attached: pic01.png (744x471, 740K)

Attached: Turkoch Russia Bombards.jpg (460x256, 44K)

Shouldnt you be fondling oiled up men you fag?

you're retarted, right?

That's not very diplomatic.

Attached: 1458270871363.jpg (500x370, 84K)

are you retarded?
corrupt politicians and liberal trading with western countries makes it so that virtually, most african countries have nothing left
It doesn't fucking matter if they still have resources, the locals are not fucking benefiting from it
if they're lucky, they're gonna be exploited by western mining companies to make someone else rich

Attached: 1506712697143s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

>africans were too dumb to utilize their natural resources
>a couple thousand whites managed to subdue and enslave an entire continent
Pathetic. If I was a nigger I'd try to burrow my past that shows the inferiority of my race rather than constantly remind the world of it.

south america and africa each have more resources than any other continent. maybe niggers and spics shouldnt be so lazy and expect whitey to do everything for them

how are you still not tired of sucking anglo cuck?

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-35-million-deaths-britain-shashi-tharoor-british-empire-a7627041.html

Fuck off VPN Bosse.

Yeah, I've no doubt you wish you were both more homicidal and more successful.
Alas you're a turk.

rude

Attached: knugen av norje.jpg (800x1132, 162K)

>corrupt politicians
Whose fault is that? Blacks are not capable of civilization and were better off under european rule.

>most african countries have nothing left
So what were they doing with all that they "had" before whities came for a party?

africa is empty now?

why are we still there then? just nuke it already

Whites are quite literally paying for shitskins' crimes. Thank you for bringing attention to this injustice.

India was a colony, and now, despite having tons of poors, still manages to be one of the countries with more GDP growth and industrial growth in the world, so does many other ex western colonies in asia. Plus indian poor people still don't starve to death without foreign aid

21 st century British are not in fault for this. If I meet that fat fuck Churchill in hell i will barque him.

Besides this is anime meme board filled with half sincere KKK larpers with obsession over repetitive numbers. Stop ruining this board.

Attached: Harald_V.png (969x969, 956K)

barbecue**

>Stop ruining this board.

We will conquer this board like we conquered İstanbul.

Didn't we use Irish slaves back then?

You still haven't answered

>It doesn't fucking matter if they still have resources, the locals are not fucking benefiting from it
and it is their problem if they are too retarded have the means of production , they are mostly commie countries as well too
that is why i propose for complete recolonization of africa

no u

Attached: roaches btfo.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

So the Turk now admits it isn't white. Interesting.

After to give reparations to Armenia.

Blacks were too stupid to even build a wheel.
And we should feel sorry for... what?
Nah.
STFU and go fucking build your own Wakanda...
Can't do it? No shit.

Colonialism enslaved people and took away people's freedom for self-determination and right to their own cultures and history. What you are doing and what people like you are doing is rewriting history to hide the terrible things that your forefathers did across the world from Americas to Asia to Australia. You are saying these formal colonies are in development level, say, X because of European colonialism and imperialism. But maybe they would be x+y level had there never been any European colonialism and imperialism. We see India under British rule. It was mostly agricultural and did sustenance farming. Various Indian groups were pitted against each other so the British could rape India while Indians spilled each others blood in the name of religions, caste, etc. We know British were the instigator.

But soon as British left with their tails between their ass, India took off. India developed by leaps and bounds after colonial rule. Had British remained, India would not be where it is today. So no, colonialism didn't the people who were subjugated. It held them back and destroyed people's cultures, country, natural resources. No matter how much white-washing you do, the fact is going to remain fact. Calling me SJW for speaking against colonialism is a cheap shot. Have you even considered that I might be from one of those countries that were raped by British? Have you even considered that the fact that my great great grandfather's fingers were cut bu the British so he couldn't make clothes anymore. Instead he had to buy clothes made in Britain from cottons that were stolen from India? For that I'm SJW? Then fuck yea, I'm a SJW. You can come kiss my ass for all the modern things you enjoy. It's mostly because your forefathers stole shits from my forefathers.

Niggers gotta stop killing each other for more than 5 min and actually have a collective thought for that to happen....faggot

but instead, Britain destroyed your retarded empire

Your shitass country did the same and worse. Now scurry off

>african countries that weren't colonized are shitholes, just as the ones that were

>Had British remained, India would not be where it is today.
A toxic peasant dump where people shit in the streets?

What about wakanda?

>norgay butts in eager to defend injustice

Everyday my hatred for wh*Tes grow. I wish my ancestors killed all of them.

india is another story
it is not africa
and indians arent niggers
indians effectively used the industry that the brits left and yes they even went further
the same thing didnt happen in african countries such as zimbabwe where the whites heavily industrialized the local area and had a big intelligent elite
everything went to shit as soon as niggers took over , they killed off the elite and put comunism into power
indians deserve freedom , niggers dont
>What you are doing and what people like you are doing is rewriting history to hide the terrible things that your forefathers
my forefathers have never stepped on to the indian or african soil
thus i have nothing to do with you, and i dont own you shit

except china is the one currently profiting from africa

When will you pay restoration for Armenians, you genocidal scum?

Turkish retard is just mad ottomans were too retarded to complete the invasion of europe after getting their asses royally kicked in 1683 and were made into eunuch servants for the european great powers.

Well, you fuckers actually did colonize and enslave black people in Sudan (Ali of Egypt was still legally a vassal of Ottomans). So why don't you start digging your coffers for that and also the barbary pirate slaving raids in Europe?

Muslims are hypocrites that know no bounds, Turkish nationalists even more.

HAHA CRACEKR PUT SOME PAD IN YO PANTIES GET GOOD

I agree it's not just how little we've been recompensed for civilizing and improving the entire world. But then again we've never asked for anything in return. It was our privilege, one might say.

cracekr. Learn to write, you downie.

Oh, I get it. You're just some special autist still living with his parents with no job, using your entire day trolling on the internet.

Attached: super downie.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

DONT MATTER I GOT A BBC IN MY PANTSS AND YOU GOT A SHRIMP CUZ YOU WH*TE :D :D D: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh look the roach ip is no longer banned

Where the edit where all the dirt things are tyrones

Why isnt china and asian countries marked?
Oh right, their borders are closed and the people there want nothing to do with them and no free gibs for anyone.
Maybe white people will pay for their crimes, the crime of opening their borders and giving out free stuff.(which they allready prating for)

Well, I'm happy you're happy, chromosome commando.

Attached: Drooling retard.png (789x480, 171K)

With lies and abuse of power

Typical for the inbreed anglos