Dna results

Greek here. Heres my dna results

Y haplo- I2
MtDna- U5b

Both are of the oldest chromosomes in europe.

Post yours.

Attached: genetics homework help.jpg (1580x820, 104K)

haplogroups have nothing to do with race or population genetics. They're just a single point mutation. You people are idiots.

Don't forget about how poor they are. They're also poorer than dirt

>Haplogroup U5 is estimated to be the oldest mtDNA haplogroup in Europe and is found in the whole of Europe at a low frequency, but seems to be found in significantly higher levels among Finns, Estonians and the Sami people. The original European hunter-gatherers that populated large parts of Europe before the early farmers appeared are outside the genetic variation of modern populations, but most similar to Finnish individuals

You're Finnish (ancient Greek)

Attached: toivonen2.jpg (667x1000, 89K)

What's the capital of Greece?

About 100 euros.

look at this you diaspora shitskins
Greek success breeds jealousy

Attached: MEDIAN WEALTH 2016.jpg (4592x3196, 1.2M)

When did the R1b come into it then I thought the basques were the first Europeans?

they just kept the language, somehow
they have rather high steppe admixture by south European standards, they were definitely spawned in part by likely some Bell Beaker related people coming from central Europe

Autosomal is European. Also, this thread is for the 23rd pair of chromosomes, stop being such virgin manlets and post yours, instead of whining about random stuff.

Basques have a non indoeuropean language(as they think until now) but their genetics are.
R1b and R1a came after 10k BC in Europe in waves.

actually some R1b was already as far west as south France before 10k BC(and north Italy too), but that said most common subclades nowadays came later

Didnt know that, thats awesome.

Do you know yours?

not yet no
going by area it will most likely be either I2a1a, R1b or G2a

Are you Italian? All those are possible + J2a or even E-V13

yes from north-east Sardinia though, J2 and E-V13 aren't as common as on the peninsula, at least according to some local study I looked at
still possible for sure

That's awesome. What you're going to do with it?

oh if you re Sardinian you ll probably be I, since they are one of the most isolated euro groups and they have retained paleolithic mutations.

Both my parents are Greek from Thrace, and im 1.94m tall, so I2 is understandable.

Preserve it untainted. Other than that, nothing, its just cool info.

true but there's internal structure on the island, and the north is the less archaic area of the island so to speak due to historical Italic influence from mainland and Corsica, so less I2a than the center, but also, for some reason, a non trivial G2a, higher than in the center of the island

Attached: 3-mix_sard.png (757x595, 61K)

Sage

NGO's are constantly trying to figure out the racial makeup of Jow Forums

You idiots will just keep posting

>Corsica
G2a must be from ENF that arrived, possibly with Minoans or Myceneans in prehistory.

Who gives a fuck what NGOs are trying to do? Are we living in their shadows?