Help me understand "redneck revolt"

>Redneck Revolt rejects the alienating individualism central to modern, right wing interpretations of the 2nd Amendment. The right wing embrace of firearms is one of single-minded desperation and is ultimately a fetish of hyper-individualism. We believe firearms are a tool to be learned and used within ethical parameters carefully developed by communities to serve their needs.

I don't understand this leftist slop. Can anyone explain?

source:

babylonia.gr/2018/05/19/interview-with-redneck-revolt-arms-possession-social-anti-fascism-in-u-s-a/

Attached: Dhrh-trUEAEwhaU.jpg (473x436, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_Accountability
youtube.com/watch?v=d7lqj8vP0W4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruger_Mini-14#Mini_Thirty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure it's some trust fund kids pretending to be the red neck version of Che.

I'm sure they are "privileged". What I'm trying to understand is their interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. I'm just confused by what they say is "hyper-individualism" or "single-minded desperation" in regards to the 2nd Amendment.

I think they mean to say, "Guns are bad, but if you use guns to establish communism then they are good.".

>within ethical parameters carefully developed by communities to serve their needs

This sounds like they are trying to coordinate gun policy with the SJW goal of "community accountability."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_Accountability

Community Accountability is an extrajudicial imposition of social order, in which some clique of people put pressure on an individual to correct their "abusive" ways, and exercise continuous punishment until the perp has changed their ways.

It is like the political version of the silent treatment.

Like, I was thinking maybe they ascribe to the "collectivist view" towards the 2nd, in that the state government is the means to a well regulated militia. But even that comes into conflict with how they operate.

Soros crap attempt to arm and train leftist and coons. An air soft team could stomp them.

This. A bunch of rich white kids trying to be "rednecks" when in reality, their daddy buys them a brand new lifted truck and puts them through college.

Communist garbage uttered by faggots who worship a traitor.

Ex-leftist here. What they are saying is that the right-wing sees firearms and the 2nd amendment as the embodiment of individualism. They, Redneck Revolt, reject individualism because of its associations with the right wing but do not reject the 2nd amendment. They, Redneck Revolt, see firearms as not a tool of the individual protecting their property but the tool of the "community" to protect said "community."

So like, they believe themselves, like many leftists, to be the spontaneous birth of the "will of the people". And if individual possession of firearms goes against that, that would be against the "community accountability". If one clings to their firearms, and not falls in line, they are "hyper individualistic".

And I guess they ascribe to the "collective access" to firearms. Like the romantic view of an armory being easily accessed by the workers inside a factory if they come under attack.

I wish there was a lifted truck culture in Israel other than the ones that blown into the sky.

Bunch of leftist idiots trying to come off as "redneck"
They are a bunch of obvious fakes and need shot on sight,

Sounds like they want an army to command that no one can oppose.

>reject individualism because of its associations with the right wing

Could you expand on this? Is there more to their rejection? Any kind of reasoning beyond its association with their perceived enemy?

I mean, presumably their are some things associated with the right that they don't reject.

Aww, I wish you were rich too. But you're just white trash. Good goy.

Fuck off, Reddit.

Why are these faggots so obsessed with the collective having control over the individual? Yet they freak out bc “my body my choice”. Leftists are so fucking retarded

Yeah, I mean, from what little I've read about community accountability, I think it would work like this:

>some group of your neighbors or coworkers or whatever get together and decide that they represent the community
>they decide that you, for whatever reason, have failed to live up to the "ethical parameters" of the community
>they issue some demands they expect you to conform to
>until they decide that you have changed your wicked ways, they put pressure on you--isolation from the rest of the community, trying to get you fired, harassing you in public, disrupting your dinner, whatever.
>In the case of Redneck Revolt, they seem to believe this would include taking away your guns until you normify yourself.

That sound about right?

PS. plz ignore my terrible ID

youtube.com/watch?v=d7lqj8vP0W4

Why does this man invoke private property rights and the tool of the bourgeois (the campus police) to come and protect him?

Are "Redneck Revolt" ideologically confused? Or is this just an embarrassing moment for this one man?

Rich white folk (usually college age) larping as white trash who think wearing real tree camo and having a southern accent makes them rednecks.
Do these people in pic related look like rednecks?

Attached: 9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 121K)

They are radical southern leftists. Like the retards in California but with cowboy hats and they like te' go mudden'.

Here's what you need to know.

Antifa was designated as a terrorist organisation in the US

They rebranded as Redneck Revolution to avoid that label and the legal consequences of being associated with a terrorist org.

What's a "Reddit?"

That's exactly how it works.
It's a terrible political model built upon temporal influences rather than any higher ideals. It's pathetically juvenile.

these leftists who try to co-opt rural white culture make me sick.
working class fetishists should be killed with bricks. any true intellectual from the working class looks for ways out the second they realize they can read books.

Reminded me of this

Attached: 1529854108143.jpg (780x960, 201K)

These are the so called rednecks

Attached: Phoenix-John-Brown-Gun-Club.jpg (800x508, 46K)

>that entire page
Communities were doing that for generations before the left came and fucked everything up. If they had any self-awareness they would see that they are essentially calling for a return to traditional communities of the past.

What a weak looking bunch. All smiles.

they look like a mix of basedboys, lunatics confused about their sexuality, and an angsty token nigger

This. Except they think (incorrectly) that they'll be the ones in charge of the lynch mobs this time.

lmfao

they are fags recruiting young straights into the sex trade

And that's their whole game. They want to be in charge, to be the ones who decide what is wrongthink and the punishments for it. Uncle Ted was right.

Attached: ted the prophet.png (609x717, 188K)

Sad!

Firstly, we must establish there is a difference between a LIBERAL and a LEFTIST. Liberals believe in a state government and regulated capitalism. Leftists (Typically Anarchists) believe in a stateless community which does not run on capitalism (Includes private property), and is semi-individualistic. Redneck Revolt is a LEFTIST (Mostly Anarchist) organization.

With that said, Anarchists believe in "The Community" which is made up of individuals, who of their own free will and volition, participate and make-up The Community. It is a collective of individuals with similar goals and ideals who are free to choose whether or not they participate.

A right winger will own a gun and say "This gun is to protect my personal property and myself." A leftist will say "This gun is to protect The Community." They reject the hyper individualism of the right wing as it's all about the self as opposed to the self doing better "for The Community."

>I mean, presumably their are some things associated with the right that they don't reject.
The only thing is the appreciation of firearms. They believe that any individual or community needs arms and armaments to protect themselves and said community from state governments and right wingers.

Firstly, organizations such as Redneck Revolt often have petty-bourgeois in their ranks and often have liberals masquerading as leftists in their ranks. When push comes to shove, someone's true beliefs and ideals come out. There are many liberals who believe they are leftists and invade these organizations and make them ideologically confused.

As to the video
Also there's a difference between "personal property" and "private property" with colloquial English making both synonymous. Personal Property would be your house, car, computer, clothes, etc. Private Property would be means of production such as arable land, factories, houses used for generating capital, etc.

So he was invoking personal property rights.

>muh monies

Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will ever fill the darkness where a soul should be.
Your SOOL.

Another one.

Attached: lefties.jpg (745x474, 134K)

>states a Mini-30 and an AK share the same round.
>7.62x39 and 7.62x39 aren't the same round

Attached: 1523595463927.png (629x626, 694K)

>The right wing embrace of firearms is one of single-minded desperation and is ultimately a fetish of hyper-individualism.

He's completely right you know, most gun owners have a higher level of estrogen than most men, because they've stopped fighting with their fists.

>I don't understand this leftist slop.
You're not supposed to. Everything the left says is based on emotional introspection rather that facts. This is what a liberal arts degree teaches you to do, talk out of your ass based on your own assumptions and feelings. They'll keep publishing this drivel to make them feel superior and pretend they're winning until the entire fantasy world collapses around them. Maybe still for a while after.

they're saying that individual gun collections support the dangerous notion that you the individual are safe, whereas gun ownership should be considered in the context of an organized community. this isn't a controversial statement even for the right wing, as evidenced by the militia movement
>tl;dr just having guns isn't enough, you need to organize too

So Jow Forums with guns, got it.

>that one black contrarian who shitposts about "niggers" all day on Jow Forums

You know who you are.

Such larping faggots. I want to see them actually shoot. I wonder how many would cry because of the loud noise and the recoil hurts.

How is individual safety a dangerous notion?

Nice. Thanks for taking the time to break this down.

As you say, members of the Community are free to choose whether or not to participate. That leftist notion sounds a lot like the liberal/right-wing idea of freedom of association.

Why wouldn't the extreme edge of collectivism deny that individuals can choose their communities?

There must be some fresh idiocy in their thinking that I am missing.

This redneck revolt member is truly a high test macho man.

Attached: 1508525531349.jpg (612x344, 44K)

>emotional introspection rather than facts

Explain the Trump balloon and how it hurts your precious snowflake feelings user, it's all you little faggots have been crying about for the last week.

>Their limited understanding of firearms is laughable. If I remember correctly in the resources webpage one of their pamphlets states a Mini-30 and an AK share the same round.

>In 1987, Ruger began production of the Mini Thirty. The Mini Thirty is chambered for the Russian7.62×39mmcartridge, used in theSKSandAK-47
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruger_Mini-14#Mini_Thirty

Does it hurt being this retarded?

Attached: 1478364226550.png (558x744, 428K)

Wow so butt hurt over such a small slight

They expose their hatred toward the working man

>lefties and liberals aren't the same thing
It's like denoting the difference between a fly and a mosquito; they're both petulant pests deserving of extermination.
Your degenerate temporal ideologies drive civilizations into the ground as you become slaves to a system you created. You're a pathetic slave, and misery loves company.

Attached: IMG_1441.png (645x729, 63K)

hyper-individualism is also the bane of radical left wing groups, which tend to be completely impotent because they attract people who get into left wing politics as a means of rejecting their community. there's a world of difference between a group of armed syndicalist miners 125 years ago to, say, a handful of phd students and intersectional queer feminists now

Interesting. Thank you.

So an individual who possess the "means of war" (like an AR-15, AK, etc) is like the bourgeois who possesses the means of production?

To cling to ones firearm is like the capitalist clinging to his control of the factory over the workers? Is that what they mean by "single-minded desperation".

>A right winger will own a gun and say "This gun is to protect my personal property and myself."
this is a complete lie you stupid faggot. family is important to people without nigger-tier IQs

because if you're owning guns to resist tyranny you need to get some other people on board too. guns or no guns the individual is powerless in the face of a government that is targeting him. armed citizens need to mold themselves into a political force, but this requires more work than simply buying a bunch of stuff. the danger is guns as a lifestyle rather than guns as a tool

no, single-minded desperation means using the gun as a way of obscuring your own isolation from a real community and/or rendering actual political organization impossible

>disrespect for legitimate hierarchy and leadership should be tolerated from a foreign population
Jesus you're dim

>foreign population
the bongs can do what they want in their own country (as long as it isn't insulting the prophet)

>It is like the political version of the silent treatment.
They'd never do anything that would make that many of us that happy.

So they're against the "nuclear peace effect" of individuals who possess firearms. It renders such war, and change that goes along with it, impossible.

>I don't understand this leftist slop

>Golly gee, fellow country people, arn't those right wing retards in the cities stupid?
>Well sure I'm right wing too, but we're smarter then those people
>Common sense for everything, even guns! It's just good country sense, right?
>Now let's all get down to star...i mean, the bar for a drink, but nothing too alcoholic!

It's a hipster wearing a trucker hat trying to pull the "one of you" argument with one of the most clannish groups in the US. They're also very self-reliant and heavily armed, which as the left keeps saber rattling about civil war, they're starting to realize this could be a serious problem. Attempted subversion on a group that classically doesn't give a flying fuck about outsiders.

Attached: 1515023322739.png (1080x1349, 3.33M)

They can but they shouldn't. That's what we're arguing

Keep up, Cletus

These aren’t red necks. They are presumably liberal southerners self identifying as red necks for irony and possibly to be intentionally confusing. Liberal gun and economic policies don’t work so they have to resort to these sorts of tricks. Also fuck liberals pretending to be red necks. It’s the same thing as wealthy educated black people pretending to be from Compton.

Why does collecting guns as an individual preclude the option of organizing at a later date?

The government is not at a state where it needs militia-tier opposition and should it rise to it there is a huge population of people armed and ready. You shouldn't need to go to a meeting every week or belong to a club to own or operate guns. Indeed such strict structure would make it infinitely more easy to dismantle or control these groups which defeats the purpose entirely. The current system is superior because of its amorphous and non-structural nature. If shit hit the fan you could muster gun owners into an effective militia overnight and have significantly less chance of being subverted because it isn't a pre-existing structure prior to tyranny taking hold.

"nuclear peace effect" is the naive assumption that all gun owners in an area are automatically "on the same page". they're not. maybe they can shoot a burglar but if the an armed force of police comes to do something like, oh, take their guns away they'll be unable to resist. now, if all the gun owners in a given area formed some kind of group and worked out a covenant or a self-defense committee they can really bring some pressure to bear. remember that the irish guerrilla war was won by groups of armed and organized civilians fighting the british state, and that was just 100 years ago

Also right wing gun owners probably wouldn't waste their time coming up with 6 layers of obfuscational leftist rhetoric to explain why they deserve guns but no one else and just get to insurrecting.

>Nice. Thanks for taking the time to break this down.
No problem, I believe that Jow Forums doesn't always have the be disingenuous shit posting.

>Why wouldn't the extreme edge of collectivism deny that individuals can choose their communities?
They don't deny that the individual has the right to choose their community as that's the founding principle of anarchy. If Community A is going in a direction you don't agree with you're free to end active participation or move to Community B-Z.

What you're missing is mostly mindset. A typical American conservative, Libertarian, or AnCap will think in pure terms of the individual with no relation to the community at large. A leftist will, ideally, think in terms of how their individual efforts or behaviors might positively or negatively effect the community.

If you read my earlier posts I clarified that I am an EX-LEFTIST. Just because I used to be a leftist doesn't mean I lost the information on what forms their beliefs.

No, in theory, The Community would be made of volunteers who would operate as pseudo militia that would protect the community from outside threats (Capitalists, the state, right wingers). So anyone who wished to own a tool of war and be trained to use it is free to do so.

What they meant by "single-minded desperation" can be interpreted as many things. Protecting capitalism, protecting hyper-individualism, etc. It's leftistese so the mind can fill in the blank.

It's why they say "right winger" so people can fill in the blank with whatever centrist or far right group they hate the most.

I left out family because it was a bit self-explanatory plus I had to trim for length requirement. Bad editing on my part honestly.

This has been a common criticism of Redneck Revolt. They are liberal and leftist normies from southern states pretending to be rednecks because real rednecks are 99% hardcore conservatives so it's a low grade psy ops.

it's an astroturfed leftist organization, probably financed by Soros.
Podesta did the same with fake Christians.

armed, but not ready. you couldn't muster a militia overnight, that takes a lot of hard work. who's responsible for what? what are the militia's goals? is it willing to operate outside of its home area? what's its command structure like? how much commitment is required of members? how is cowardice or treachery to be punished? how are things going to be paid for? what political faction will it support?

without prior organization you'll just have a bunch of people arguing, but with guns, and they're more likely to fight among themselves. some might support the police, some might support the government. might fracture along party affiliations, erstwhile warlords might start assassinating each other for power, members might withdraw their support out of resentment from other members freeloading, etc etc

Explain your current beliefs

This redneck revolt has all the hallmarks of being nuttier than a squirrel turd. Collectivism in the form of communes and the like is the exact opposite of clan based southern and Appalachian family structure. The group is supposed to help the individual and the individual the group. It isn’t meant to erase individual identity at all. I don’t think these retards even understand the forces at work that made the family and clan based system happen in Appalachia or other southern areas at all. Just a bunch of people who have had high cotton their whole life and are now pontificating on why all cotton is tall.

Fuck them. Their name is provocative on purpose too. 2Edgy4Me

The most edgy of them are the Red Neck Revolt bikers.

Attached: bastards_0.jpg (960x640, 106K)

kek they would get fucked up by real bikers, probably avoid them at all costs

oh please, if these identical guys had a few black sun patches you'd be jacking off over how based they were

What I mean by "nuclear peace effect", is that individuals who refuse to participate in the collective action of leftists (or fringe right for that matter), and cling to their firearms, are preventing the collective from acting out their revolution. If the collective does try violent over throw, the individual impedes against it. It makes the odds of successful revolution really iffy.

Redneck revolt is brought to you buy the same people that created/fund antifa. It is a surreptitious attempt at co-opting the energy behind trumps election, with the intent of steering as many trump voters as possible toward the left.

Its the same recipe as found in BLM and Antifa:
>Find disgruntled youth
>present a halfway coherent explanation for why the things that ail them, are the fault of -(insert badguy.).
>Present appropriately attractive fashion and symbolism (Compare the "urban"/"punk" aesthetic used by antifa, with the "country"/"militia" aesthetic of Redneck revolt.), in order to create a sense of belonging/commonality that is unique to the group.
>Demonize all who arent "one of us"...
>proceed to do violence against them, under the protection of the very institution you are supposed to be against...

Incidentally, I am concerned that this is also being done to the right wing. How many libertarians/anarchists have made the paradoxical journey necessary, to make them ready to join the 4th Reich?

Think this is by accident...?

>bunch of pseudo intellectuals write at great lengths regarding people they've never met in places they've never visited

Now you understand. 100% of it can be flat-out ignored.

It's not like this sort of shit is going to be over in a week man, i think you're seriously underestimating people if you think they can't work together in face of the sort of tyranny they've been preparing their whole lives for. Right wingers love structure and 90% would fall in line with the remaining 10% being lone wolves probably still fighting along the same general lines just not within the structure. Also, way to completely ignore my point about structure itself being dangerous for the purpose of opposing governments. If you remove the individual mandate of gun control you make it infinitely more easy for every gun owner to be logged, their weapons stripped and tyranny to go into overdrive unopposed.

On top of all this, literally every gun owner i've ever met both in Australia and the US has had a defacto organization in their local gun club, hunting party or just friends who like shooting shit. Why do they need a 100% leftist partisan organization to tell them how to run their lives?

But these jerk offs would hate that symbolism so is your point that symbols matter? Guess you really got him(?)

not if an organized group of leftists targets and neutralizes each opposing individual individually. that's how the bolsheviks seized power, and they were a minority faction

You're paranoid; the last thing the Bourgeois elite wants is self audience under traditional values. But you're right to be wary of subversion of the right; threats lie everywhere.

Self sufficiency*

You are so fucking full of shit dude.

Leftists / The Government couldn't kill anywhere near a significant portion of individual gun owners to stop a massive revolt, and if they could, why wouldn't they just do it to the organization they now have all the fucking information of every gun owner in the country on?

To be honest my currently beliefs probably aren't as fully formed as many people here as I ceased only recently to be a leftist. However, the more I read, learn, and actually open my fucking eyes the more """alt-right""" I seem to become.

So a summation
>The JQ
However, I don't fully blame Jews for everything. Faye is correct in that much of what has happened is our own creation.
>White identitarianism
>Race realism
>Regulated capitalism
>Universal healthcare
>Strong borders
>Citizens first immigration policy
>Deportation of all illegals and rapefugees
However, I am torn on DACA recipients

B I N G O

>So he was invoking personal property rights.
I like how their bullshit doesn't work so they have to reinvent private property and call it something else just so people can own personal items. I also like the leftists who appear to be arguing for individualist anarchism, but call it "communism". I'm surprised they haven't renamed capitalism as "communism" and called it the best system ever.

my point was user is a hypocrite for taking issue to how they're dressed when he'd think the same clothes were cool on right wingers. which indicates that there's no issue with the clothes at all

Why? They look like so weak my grandmother could beat the shit out of them.

Attached: 9304408-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 61K)

i'm not arguing for the leftist partisan organization. their argument applies to both sides, the less organized side will lose. you seem to think that gun owners are all automatically on the same page just by benefit of being gun owners. i'm saying that without doing the hard political work beforehand trying to fight the government when shtf will be like trying to learn football plays after the game has started

You dont "interpret" plain language, you read it

Leftypol faggots WILL NEVER get another gun ban without getting genocided so get fucked nigger

They're operating from definitions defined in many communist writings that are perpetuated by leftists.

Sounds pretty gay. So what else is new, faggot?
>former
Im not buying that shit, you were stupid enough to buy it the first time around and that makes you a subhuman retard.

I may very well be paranoid, but that doesent make me wrong.

The entire point of manufacturing these groups is to attract potential subversives, identify and record/monitor them. You can only do this by appealing to the varying interests associated with a given type of subversive mindset.

They do not promote these ideas for the purpose of allowing them to spread...

It's the so᠌y.
Also, what's with antifa and having fucking weird shaped necks?

Attached: 1513957440382.jpg (1080x584, 126K)

Redneck Revolt has died down since last year. They're not all that relevant anymore after most of it shut down from lack of funding and the massive doxxing the left received.

Stop talking past me you grubby fucking kike.

How does an organization not make it easier for governments to target individuals within it for seizure of weapons or outright slaughter in the advent of tyrannical takeover.

Why do you think individuals incapable of organizing when faced with an existential threat of said tyrannical takeover.

Answer me.

Yeah whatever their justification, it’s just a means to achieve this:
Once their “Stalin” gets ahold of the key to the armory, it will happen even if the useful idiots are well intentioned (which they aren’t)

Attached: B65D2984-A126-4363-B33E-04E13E1B9D70.jpg (399x425, 42K)

>reasoning
>leftypol twats
Why would you assume subhuman Dim voters have the same thought patterns as actual humans?

leftists misunderstand individualism yet again