Any other bongs think the same?

Any other UK brahs feel like the UK is actually over?

Have lived north and south, both have deteriorated to the point where its beyond fixable. Blackburn, where I live has more or less been taken over.

It's getting to the point where you can't hide from them, they move into an area, expand rapidly and harass us out. Where will whites flee to?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A

Video related is blackburn a few years ago, now it's much worse. Rip.

Attached: 1529872813939.jpg (300x226, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Islam_in_prisons
youtu.be/nzdHrnDgttU
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sheffield-lord-mayor-magid-magid-donald-trump_us_5b3d892be4b05127cceee2db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fight

Okay user gonna go out into town later and tell all the pakis to come at me bro.

>giving up when still in 1st world country

Admit it op. You're a weak pathetic faggot and should eliminate yourself. You aren't even in a 3rd world country. Imagine if you had to fight for your food and didn't even have an internet to bitch on.

You're a fucking disgrace. Seriously fucking kill yourself. You don't deserve your own life.

Not really. White Brits are aware of and talking about issues that simply weren't on the table even 5 years ago. If things collapse or civil war comes then good, time to rebuild something better; Europeans will always win in the end. Stop being a little bitch.

Form cells and harass them with any means possible whether it's arson or not eating halal.

Do this and others will follow. There is footage of English lads plowing truck into a kebab shop because they found out the owners are nonces. Media just doesn't report it. Do it enough and they will. Time is running out.

How the hell so many goatfuckers got there? UK is not like the US were we have a gigantic border that's literally continental-wide, it's literally a significant portion of Earth.
You live in an Island that'd further away from the middle East...
You Britniggers are fucking retarded.

Yes. It’s over.
If you’re a white male under 30 and don’t have or aren’t making plans to get out then you’re a retard.

The government couldn't punish every real British citizen for doing what needs to be done. The power has always been with the proles who are too cowardly and stupid to ever claim it. Any British person worth their salt fled the degeneracy of your country centuries ago.

Bump cuz good thread

Bucket of sunshine over here

Emigrated brit here OP and yes I'd say the UK is cucked beyond repair. I'd get out now before the shariah death squads come for you. Even if you can survive in England after the paki uprising your kids will either live miserable lives or breed with their new paki overlords and destroy your lineage. Good day sir and have a cuppa!

I think we're at turning point.

Lots of norms talking about pakis and how uk is turning into shit hole cus of Muslims.

I'm OK and content with the current underlying anger which is bubbling.

How are you finding the language? Got an email I can reach you on?

Yeah it’s over. It’s been over for a long time. Sabbatean jews have been running the Conservative party since ww2. They open the gates and Muslims do the conquering.

It’s a mutually beneficial relationship. Saudi Arabia gets to expand its sphere of influence in the west, and jews get military support in the Middle East. They’re both semites so their DNA is similar, and they have a history dating back to the 8th century of working together to overthrow Christianity.

Birthrates are already massively against us. The only thing that could save us at this point is a civil war, which won’t happen since the military and police are controlled by Freemasons and Jews.

The only realistic solution if you want to preserve your European ancestry is to get off grid like Varg and build a sustainable farm or something similar. Or move to Hungary/Poland. Most white Britons don’t even know or care about what’s going on. I’d say less than 5% of the British population understand the gravity of the situation, even fewer are prepared to do something about it.

There is hope yet. We have a long history of recovering from the brink of destruction. The foundations of England set by Alfred came from what seemed to be a hopeless war against the Danes.

The talk of fleeing your European ancestral birthright is abhorrent in my opinion. The only case I see that is fair for fleeing is that of the Boers and Anglos is RSA.

I'd rather not share details but my sympathies with you mate

Language will be hard for a while but keep at it and you will crack it eventually. Find a traditional Czech girl and you'll learn the language real quick while also having someone to joke about niggers with

*LONG DRAWN OUT OVER-EMPHASIZED SIGH* and we'll be here to come save you faggots, AGAIN.

Because we love daddy and now that he's all senile and retarded we feel doubly obligated to go over to the nursing facility twice a week and wipe his pretentious ass.

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 29K)

> "we wuz pioneers"

We also dumped our religious zealots, our criminals, and our insane in America, as did other European countries.

> being scared of inbreds

If it came to violence they'd lose fucking hard, what are you talking about.

What is with Americans on here and their intense LARPing? You had 8 years of Obama, did you use your guns to take your country back? No. You've had decades of entire cities being destroyed by niggers and whites being slaughtered but has anyone ever done anything? No. Stop pretending as if the average people will suddenly coalesce in to a revolution, when in reality the most you'd get is a small spark of violence before the media and politicians can decry "far right violence", at which point even more normies will be turned away because anyone opposing the current system will look like violent psychopaths to them. Most people live comfortable lives in both our countries and nothing will ever happen until they have the rug pulled out from under them, whether it be an economic collapse or something else.

Thanks, Kike Central.

Undeserving Righteous check.
Yet another jew posting how it's a lost cause.. Just give up and roll over goyim. It's over.. go quietly into this good night. Shh.shh.. sleep.. sleep.. it will be over soon.

If there was a call to arms to take back England from the pakis I'd be there, but I really don't see the point in staying in a country where the capital city isn't even English and the rest of your blood is walking off a cliff and trying to drag you with them. But hey I'm not here to blackpill so I do hope the English spirit recovers and we take back what is ours before it is delivered into the hands of the koranimal

>We have a long history of recovering from the brink of destruction.

The problem is technology prevents any grassroots revolutionary movement from developing. (((They))) can track your phones, surveil your neighbourhood, monitor your emails and social media accounts etc. It’s a giant panopticon. Any serious dissent can quickly be isolated, rooted out, and removed from the body politic (see: Tommy Robinson). Not to mention only the police and military have access to firearms. Imagine the French or American revolutions taking place under those conditions. Wouldn’t be possible.

>UK arresting people for dissident thought
>Whites to become a minority
>Sandniggers even in a single digit percentage bending the English over
>Getting the fuck out of looneytoon shit sink
>"You're just scared of the inbreds"
Mate you are some kind of retard

It's very simple guys. Just go from one white man to another and ask if they're Pro-Trump/Anti-SJW. If they are, tell them "Come with me". Once you have a group of 20 men, go over to where muslims are praying or niggers are whatever degenerate shit you see and just start making shit right. If there's a muslim crowd on their magic carpets, go push them all over and start beating the shit out of them.

Nothing will change until we're willing to go to jail to do what's right. At this point, the choice is either go to jail or lose your country. It's as simple as that.

They don't want to lock up half of the white male population. It will never fly with the families and that's how revolutions start.

The only reason the USA looks slightly better is because you have a bigger landmass, firearms, and more places to white flight into. You still suffer all the same fundamental weaknesses. Your government is completely infiltrated by ZOG who are weaponising immigrants against you, same as us. You have mandatory diversity quotas in all fields. Your culture and media is completely pozzed with Jewish poison beyond all redemption. If you really think Zion Don is going to save you I’m afraid you need a reality check.

Attached: A1B027C4-56A4-4F3B-8C12-7623CC279B92.png (304x306, 7K)

Move to Wales, user. Northwest Wales hasn't been completely overrun yet

>We used to rule the world once..
>OK Dad.

Prisons in England are muslim controlled. You round up a gang and maybe beat up a few sandniggers - great. Now you're off to the shariah gulag where you get murdered:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

Or converted through intimidation:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Islam_in_prisons

I know you mean well mate but trust me, that idea sucks balls and we need something a lot better to take back the UK

Then get a small army of white man and storm the prisons. Kill every non-white in the prison. When arrested, cite the things you just did and bring national and worldwide attention to them.

They're fast-tracked in through open borders policies enacted by xenophiliacs and a dispirited public. They're geographically a much smaller country than we are so the effects are felt much more strongly. In 20-30 years time it's going to be hell on earth to be crammed together on that little island with all those brown people.

It will be. Once Londanistan has reached critical mass with pakis and niggers they're gonna spill out over the entire country. But still, glad to hear it's ok for the moment. Where I'm from is fucking poison

Unfortunately there won't be a call to arms. What is more likely is that the Armed Forces finally lose their shit and stage a coup, however so many soldiers (in my opinion) are being deliberately kept out of the country to sabre rattle against Russia. Street movements and vigilantism is rising though.

This is true, everything is tapped and recorded. The police raid houses and arrest right wing organisers to commit psychological warfare against these guys. Tommy was harassed on a whole other level.

At the very least, you have to start covert terrorism against the invaders. Killing secretly, planting bombs, setting their buildings on fire, etc.

The West is over, that's a fact.
It's over for one simple reason: there are two kinds of people fighting for survival/supremacy.
One is probably your side, which is the people that grew up surrounded by other people that looked like them and had similar culutre, habits, etc. Therefore it's normal for those people to have group thinking (not necessarily nationalism but feeling that your community is limited to a certain kind of people).
The other side is people who think it's more practical to have one language, one set of laws, to integrate people into society, etc. Those are people of all religions and ethnicities and they alredy form the big bulk of society. They are not just the people that make laws and policies but also the people that show on Tv, that teach in schools, etc.

So basically group A is trying to survive while group B is trying to make them all go extinct. All that group B has to do is legislate against group A while group A would have to kill, rebel, plot, etc just to keep their mentality alive. The world alredy changed.

I'd rather get a small army of flying pigs or honest jews if this is taking place in fantasyland

You act like it's so difficult to walk around collecting like-minded people.

Collecting like-minded people is fine if you want to do stamp-collecting. Organising a coup by approaching random people on the street when it's illegal to carry bread knives or even criticise sandniggers? Ain't gonna happen

Curl up and die... Or slaughter your politicians and fight.

Attached: 1530726175533m.jpg (682x1024, 113K)

Who are willing to commit to violence? Yes.
And half the people you gathered would be undercover agents anyway.

Well get fucked. And good riddance!
It's hard to take you seriously when you hate Polish people and import more Pakis from your own colonies (has nothing to do with EU)

If you can still find fertilizer in the gardening stores, then things are not really that bad.

Interesting way of putting it

>muh 56% misconstrued statistics
The absolute state of ass hurt in Britain

you may glow in the dark a bit, but you're still my nibba

Nigga you get to fuck multiple cocksocks while avoiding cholesterol from pork consumption.
Also ACTUAL punishment of crimes (beheadings, stoning, cutting rapists dicks n shiet)

There is literally nothing wrong with Islam

Pole-hating is overblown bullshit and even then it's most from working class who have reason to be pissed considering their job opportunities have been given away to immigrants

Nobody asked for Pakis, and majority of the UK wouldn't have them if it was put to a vote. But hey ho, let's blame the whites rather than the unellected civil servants that sanctioned it or the (((bbc))) that promotes it

Do it

You're like people who here an advert on TV with two good points for a product and then ignore the long small print where it says it gives you anal warts and stomach cancer. There is more to Islam than being mean to criminals and polygamy, jesus fucking christ

>Pole-hating is overblown bullshit
No it's not.
They unironically prefer Pakis over Poles. Fuck them!

no problem, i've got a polish beautiful wife, would enjoy moving over there 1 day, similar to a position like yours

god bless.

Nice one. Yeah, would definitely recommend it here, and your wife wouldn't struggle with Czech. Poland seems pretty good too as an option, but depends on your wife. I also think Polish is a little harder than Czech to learn, but whatever floats your boat

God bless to you too man

That's what you get for considering Romanians,Polish and other Eastern EU immigrants scum while at the same time having muslim and nigger cock up your throat.I feel nothing for your shit country

Is this real or a movie poster without the text?

Greeks have had muslim cock before and they do not want. Too bad your country's fucked anyway though

Piss off Common Purpose.

Don't respond to this crap as Common Purpose are busy shilling. Just Sage and hide.

On a plus note it looks like paki genetics are mostly recessive. but still somehow the generations of interbreeding can still show even in the mixed offspring kek.

Attached: 4A0755FB-50E9-46FE-9780-94AA2FFD9CE3.jpg (615x409, 29K)

It can't be that bad can it?

Yes, it really, really is. Although most Brits just live with the mediocrity and decay, they don't have any frame of reference for what things should be look. Take a look at the demographics and it's just jawdropping.

People know that London and Birmingham are shitholes for example, but they won't accept it's because of the pakis and the niggers. Now bear in mind that the rest of the UK will look like those two cities within our lifetime and as the poster said, you would have to be a retard to stay

Either you figth for it, or UK will be lost.
Vote ukip and pray Soros doesnt bribe them too, like he just did with Di Mario and the 5 star movement in my country.

Either you do it soon, or you wont be able to do it anymore.

This may surprise you user but Blackburn is the heart of Global resistance to kikery and all it's manifestations and we will reclaim it.

Strength though Joy.

youtu.be/nzdHrnDgttU

If you call an animal an animal, you're a racist. Any questions?

That is a British mayor... Wish it was fake.

>That is a British mayor.

Attached: 424FA61A-BD81-4F83-ADE6-3DA631BB664B.jpg (396x385, 43K)

maybe it can be.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/sheffield-lord-mayor-magid-magid-donald-trump_us_5b3d892be4b05127cceee2db

Attached: 1531119176983.jpg (750x701, 76K)

You're right, Los Angeles is basically Honduras at this point. I went to Costco yesterday and was one of three white people in the entire store.

He's right, you might be in New England or the Midwest where it's muted, but it's really really bad in the west

The way I see it the fun has only just begun

Hello fellow blackburn user