Round up causes cancer

Round up causes cancer
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/07/11/weed-killer-roundup-caused-cancer-lawsuit/774291002/

Attached: Snip-it_1531316110750.jpg (1344x1763, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always wondered about shit like this. The bottle clearly tells you to wear protective clothing and gloves. I’ve used this product for several years and still don’t have cancer. Why do idiots use products with warning labels?

we have known this for decades, raid cause lymphoma, cigarettes cause lung cancer
etc

>I’ve used this product for several years and still don’t have cancer
it will take about 10 years of exposure to get bad cancer,

Oh fuck.
That's HUGE.

if there is a 'link' to cancer, it causes cancer.
these companies spend billions to ensure that any and all evidence is obfuscated and misinterpreted to ensure that the average goy feels good and smart (SCIENCE BITCH!) while they wreck their own bodies.

Bullshit, you can drink round-up.

The active ingredient of this is glyphosate, that shit is poisonis as fuck, will kill planta and prevent shif from growing where you spread it.

Thats what they want to use to kill our coca plants, fucking 10 iq retards dont realize that making the peasants angry and literally salting their earth will just make them join the rebel groups.

I would just rather let them keep growing coca so i can smile at the tought of canadians, americans and europeans overdosing.

you can drink alcohol too that doesnt mean its all sunshine and gumdrops if you consume it habitually for decades, disingenuous little faggot.

It doesn't cause cancer any more than competing products. Ecofags want to take it down because of its use in GMO agronomy.

Of course a court in San Francisco will take this case. It will be kicked up and any liability will be overturned.

youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM

Attached: 535643657567.png (432x649, 423K)

you know its a shill when they go full reddit on their """""scientific skepticism"""""

haha. I saw that video clip where it was offered in a shot glass.
chuckle-head from monsanto is like :
> "its so safe you could drink it"
> gets offered a shot glass full by surprise
> "fuck no".

Attached: quark-ds9.jpg (620x400, 33K)

T. Monsanto

youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM

Attached: 1508944952718.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Attached: 1528314039086.png (1065x816, 854K)

I'm glad someone got the reference lol

Seriously though, my dad's a farmer and uses a fuckton of round-up every year. Obviously you want to avoid getting coverd in the shit but you have a way higher chance of getting cancer from the 50 billion other cancer causing things in your life than from round up.

I'd be more worried about that cellphone sitting next to your balls or butthole, blasting signal through your soft, delicate tissues, than round up.

glysophate is pushed because GMO crops are immune to it while heirloom varieties aren't. the idea is to render the environment livable only for organisms with patented genetics

Boy who cried wolf. Maybe i actually does, but I am inclined to call bullshit because in commie hellholes, everything must be labeled to cause cancer in accordance to Proposition 65, even the front doors of a hotel in which someone with cancer stayed at once.

Attached: prop 65 is bullshit.jpg (425x310, 30K)

>yes goyim, let us lead you to believe that preventing cancer is a leftist plot, nobody could ever be smart enough to orchestrate that, especially not those dumb old jews!

In other news, people that poison the Earth and its plants and fauna meet a bad end.

I love my tall grass and dandelions. Suck it, anal lawn keepers.

>Round up causes cancer
We know. That's why we wanted the EU to ban its main ingredient, glyphosat. The farmers' lobby was too powerful however.

Also, weed killers are killing the bees too, and yes, they've known about it for years, and again, it's legal in the U.S., yet illegal in Europe where you do not have the freedom to destroy the planet and others like we do, we're so lucky.

There's a difference between actual concern over health, and a compulsive disorder to use taxpayer money to put up really vague, meaningless signs on every street corner and product label.

Attached: lol.jpg (598x371, 76K)

The alternatives are way fucking worse. Let's ban glyphosate and go back to using some really toxic shit like paraquat, great idea cunt.

>roundup causes cancer
>goes to court
>Jow Forums causes cancer
>nothing happens

This is bullshit and you all know it.

What's bullshit it that people spread around a substance that literally kills leafy green things and then act surprised when they're told said substance is bad for humans too.

i'm ded

(((Monsanto)))

only state brave enough to ban the fireproofing (ie saving worthless nigger lives) chemicals that give firefighters (and everyone who touches their bare skin again it) cancer.

Roundup has been out of patent for years retard

Wow that totally destroys their point, user.

I work in the lawn care industry and it is extremely regulated for these reasons. So basically, we're stuck using way less efficient products, but at least we don't cause cancer or fuck up our water in the process. You'd be surprised how many boomers (who actually voted for these regulations) want us to go around them to get more efficient results, but it's okay if it's only in their lawn, because they have to beat the guy next door's grass. This job made me hate boomers.

>oh why can't ouw big daddy govewnment make aw my decisions fow me?
you are a gigantic faggot. don't use roundup, nigger

When people get cancer, people like you are to blame, but the doctors will just pretend it's a mystery because they're cowards who like money more than truth.

and
>you faggot! such a weak boy you are!
>I'm too lazy to hand pick weeds

anyone who spends money on roundup is a fucking retard
vinegar does the same thing and is 10x's cheaper

>mexi-nigger

this

>San Francisco
California thinks everything causes cancer.

everything causes cancer

Except cancer as it needs cancer-causing chemicals to come together to produce it.

Everything causes cancer according to the state of California. How the fuck is this news again?

>overdose
>cocaine
Nice try, paco

technically, yes.
roundup was originally devised as a water softener

Actually not everything, theres only a list of like 100 things. Its not that hard to keep track of you dunce

>he hasn't even shot up coke in his LIFE
Talk about sheltered

Attached: snap.jpg (500x350, 48K)

>Bayer recently merged with Monstanto
>Monsanto product is used for the majority of produce and grain-feed used in the United States
>Bayer produces trial-tier cancer drugs

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, really makes you think

Round up ready crops revolutionized agriculture. Niggas don’t know this.

>Why do idiots use products with warning labels?
naive or really stubborn
common sense is usually right. gullibility (believing some academic schmuck) overrides it.

No, that's retarded, they are retarded.

It only prevents shit from growing for like a month. Then the soil is perfectly fine retard.

>make food so poisonous it kills the majority of pests that consume it
>may not be completely safe for humans
>revolutionary

Is this going to be like asbestos? where we used it everywhere all the time and then 15 years later we find out "oh shit, this stuff kills people".

Attached: 1531225635548.png (481x696, 499K)

>completely kills the soils bioculture
>IT'S FINE

sure it is.

This, the ecosystem in soil is fucking complex and more than just nutrients... It's literally a living/breathing ecosystem. These shills need to fuck right off