WTF IS HE DOING

Attached: captive.jpg (969x599, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=WTTNTUS2&f=W
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

Did you realize he was a fuckup before or after you elected him?

Germany/EU gets all of their natural gas from Russia
USA is now a major exporter of said fuel. Export capacity will be tripled by 2019
We want the EU to play ball with us, not Russia

If Russia is this huge threat to the world why is Germany buying their fuel from them?

Stupid orange man says dumb thing

Imagine how shitty Merkel's life has been this year. She probably doesn't deserve all this, but it's hilarious to watch.

He’s making them play by their own rules.

He's negotiating better trade deals.

He’s just pointing out to people that there’s no point pretending you need nato to protect you from Russia if you’re quite happy for Russia to control your power supply

^this

how dare this germans to buy rissian gas they have to buy US gas,

kek nigger why should we, your deals are utter shit

>No one paying their NATO Bill
>Trump: "pay your bill faggots or we will nuke you"

>Everyone: Womp womp

because buying it from murcia under a president trump isn't much better.

>She probably doesn't deserve all this

lol

>. She probably doesn't deserve all this,
she deserves worse

Telling the truth. Read books by Dugin and compare it to what is going on right now. Russians have divided your countries while pumping them with a steady dose of rapefugees in order to be able to blackmail them and Obama allowed it. No more.

Hopefully, the Soviet threat will be destroyed for good this time. This is what NATO was made for.

Russia supplies 90% of the energy for Germany, yet they are afraid of them?

Attached: russia1.png (474x853, 367K)

She deserves every bit of it!
And faith had been kind to her. She deserves worse for fucking this country up. She is the worst chancellor in our after war period. She needs to go.
I hope the whole rapefugee shit blows up in her face even more.

5D chess. What a genius.

And watch as all the NATO countries that don’t even make the 2% GDP target kvetch about evil USA not providing them with defence any more.

*fate

Showing a world led by women and effete dandies what a man looks like.

Hans, either you buy our gas and we use our military to ensure your existence and cripple Russia, and we win in the end... or we drop our defense of you and your neighbors get to have a field day at your expense, and we lose absolutely nothing. You are getting the raw deal regardless of what action we take.

>be Germany
>suddenly and inexplicably decide to shut down all your nuclear power plants
>have to buy coal and oil from Russia to stay functional
I'd say 'captive' is an accurate description

>she doesn't deserve this
No, she doesn't. That fat, dumpy bowlcut bitch deserves to be strung up by her tits with a fire lit five feet below her cunt until her upper or lower half gives first.

germany is worthless anyway
just nuke them and cull survivors, it will be improvement

Say goodbye to our defense then faggot. Russia owns you and will just roll over you when you can't pay because our wasted all your money on niggers.

defence from what?

All the enemys that want to kill americans that have there bases in said countrys?

once the niggers are gone no defense is needed as we have no american bases that have to be attacked.

Trumptards are so retarded is hollerius.

Its US flags and US niggers getting lynched in streets not Euro citizens.

ahahahahahha

fuck off and get back to your country

This man is my president. In all my life I’ve never had more respect and admiration for our leader. Fuck the globalists and fuck the sjws that criticize this man.

Attached: 7CCBFAC2-F592-45C3-AECF-53EBEFD4E898.png (768x768, 291K)

based poland

Attached: Nice 2.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yet murica paying the bulk of the NATO budget is fine? For years we've been hearing that Putin is a threat to the world so why does Merkel want to do business with him?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

NATO ends and the EU cracks apart, leading Europe back to what it was pre-WW2, especially if we stop being the worlds police and trade route protectors.
Silly Kraut, European imperialism will restart again and the first place to get torn down will be Germany. Germany is the strongest country in Europe right now, but it's surrounded by rivals who will happily band together to crush you yet again.

Because NATO exists to protect you from Russia and then like the dishonest kraut fucks you are you go around making deals with them.
pay your fucking 2% cunt

The real germany died a lifetime ago :C

>>She probably doesn't deserve all this

Attached: 1531221860209.jpg (525x469, 33K)

>doesnt deny it

Attached: 1530397861461.jpg (681x633, 61K)

Attached: 1531317050158888998345.png (1570x872, 356K)

>be the woman who singlehandedly created the migrant crisis with a "come one come all" mentality and plunged Europe into trouble for years
>doesn't deserve this

But trump and Russia are best friends CNN.
Is CNN officially schizophrenic?
Hmmm owned and operated by jews.... displaying schizophrenia

Attached: 1520142467264.png (1806x938, 220K)

>I don't like Europe having so much influence from Russia so I'm gonna reduce American influence even more
Is this the fabled 4d chess

Think of all the hate there is in Alexanderplatz,
then take a look around to China.

Because they'd have to pay a tariff getting it from here or Canada. A direct pipeline from Russia is also possible.

Drumpf is one to talk!

you'll see how friendly Russia is when NATO's protection is gone

poland wants more US soldiers and bases, how about we say fuck Krautniggers and put them in pooland?
what say you plebian

>plunged Europe into trouble for years
More like a century.

>strip germany of its army and occupy it for decades because muh holohoax
>see krauts without our help you won't be able to fend for yourself

Attached: der mutt.jpg (402x576, 64K)

Not if we eliminated all tariffs as Trump suggested.

Same here. Trump will go down as one of the greatest men in history.

This is also true. You fuckers don't get to sell the "muh Russia" shit, then turn around and ask for our dick in their ass.

Hmm, sounds like Trump was on to something...maybe we should stop protecting you.

>refuse to pay your fair share to NATO for literally decades
>ruin Europe again

why defend the krauts?

America no longer needs the EU, and Russia will only have projection power for the next decade, so all we have to do is stall them 10 years and they'll be irrelevant for at least a half century. Either the EU plays ball, because they depend on our protection of their trade routes, or we let Europe and Asia crack apart while we sit on the other side of the ocean and watch it over livestreams.

Atleast russian captives keep their foreskin, american allies dont.

Comrade Merkel born in the USSR East Germany

Raised and educated in the USSR

Putin's dumpling

Attached: merkelmerk.jpg (1024x615, 140K)

>WTF IS HE DOING

Telling Truth to power?

He's doing good.
>Pointed out that Germany is playing both sides
>Response: "Oh, we're just 'diversifying.' We can do that"
>Well if Russia isn't an enemy, and is one of your trading partners, then NATO doesn't need to exist

Bam. He has his reason to leave NATO.

why suck so much russian dick kraut bitch?

Before which is why he had to win.

Winning the game

You don't export enough oil and gas m8 get lost, you are still a net oil importer too.

70% energy from russia

sounds captive to me

based trump talking about reality and not stupid shit

Not calling us Mutts anymore huh?

you forgot your memeflag burger

>Poland wants more gibs after the EU won't give anymore
Picture my surprise

Attached: da9dc4_5964817.jpg (1200x2260, 369K)

Then have fun paying for your own defense 100% faggot

>Rapefugee shit blows up in her face
user it isn't blowing up in anyone's face; They're just gonna keep sweeping it under the rug. I've spoken with several people and not one of them knew/believed that Europe was being overrun by criminal migrants. Literally I'm sick of it being a "fringe" "alt-right" "nazi" ideology people need to know. What will it take?

poland is much more deserving of gibs than any other european bitch who is not paying debnts

Barely. eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=WTTNTUS2&f=W

>because muh holohoax
We occupied to keep them from going communist

And I don't doubt he would, if Germany Wang the EU would drop the tariffs they put on us first, decades ago. That's what it was all about. It's the biggest god damn protectionist zone next to China, and they whine when we implement our own. Like their finance faggot insulting our car quality and neglecting to mention VAT markup on imports (a tariff).

Tariffs are for imports, if they increase the price arbitrarily that is their problem

This user has it right on.

Attached: 12294857_884494498331104_2836041659880489758_n.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Silly, the bongs hold a lot of vitriol and they are completely shit from diversity , Russia doesn't have blood to spare in another war . The only threat to Europe is USA and the retarded US Zionist puppets that try to pump it full of niggers

Thanks to shale we already export natural gas and will be exporting oil in mid 2019. Natural gas export capacity will be tripled by mid 2019 as well. America 2020 will be totally different as a world power

I agree, but maybe I'm just too soft at the same time because whenever I see Merkel or Hillary catching tons of shit, I just can't help but think that they shouldn't even be in politics anymore. Just living with family in retirement as someone's grandma rather than making their own lives hell thanks to their politics.

you yourselves forced nato on them

nah, you did so because eisenhower lusted for german blood

Attached: germany must perish t. (((der glückliche kaufmann))).gif (167x250, 33K)

>haha mutts pay for our defense against russia
>lol let's pay for gas from russia
>OH btw we're keeping our trade barriers up

Either Russia is an adversary or they aren't. And fuck Germany for taking advantage of us

You're right. She deserves more.

Attached: 1506815554990.png (1024x576, 510K)

>germany pls buy gas from us
>what you buy it from russia
>oy veeey

>because buying it from murcia under a president trump isn't much better.

Tell the truth Hans, this deal was cooked up
under Obama and Germany expected Hillary to win.

Huns to the ends, setting yourselves up for Russia control, Soooo very smart.

How did that turn out? Your country is festering with communism ATM and you are exporting it worldwide like the USSR did before you

Here's the video. Very interesting stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU

>you yourselves forced nato on them
ok. fucking euro cunts funding Russian propaganda against our president and then bitching out when Trump calls you on playing both sides, I fucking hate you all. UK especially for fucking with my boy, Krauts for being faggots led by a Stasi whore and you for being a Mountain Jew who practices santanic rituals

Attached: 1524485183404.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

And watch the neokikes and lefty zombies twist their brains into knots to defend Germany here.

He's butthurt that the Germans buy russian gas instead of his, so he's sperging out

If you become energy neutral I will bathe in the tears of oil niggers , oh boy

#MeToo

Telling the truth.

The US has the biggest dick in the world and Trump knows how to swing a big dick

>America First

You know just aswell as I do that he's just shilling for US companies here. Russia isn't retarded enough to shut down there gas, since there entire economy depends on it. Even when they where in a proxy war with Ukraine, they didn't shut down gas to Ukraine. I get why Trump is doing it, after all he himself said that US economy would be his main focus. But it would be retarded for Germany to say no to Russia in this deal. Also Russian gas is much cheaper.

Back to the HuffPo comments section, fuckwit

>using hastags

kys reddit nigger

No, he's pissed that the US funds most of NATO, supposedly because Russia is a huge threat, but then Germany goes and makes energy deals with Russia.

>invade and occupy country for 70 years, degenerate its culture, dump turd world subhumans on them
>dem krauts takin advantage of us dis must be stopped!!! g-d bles murica n israel!!!

Attached: reiches vs bundesrepublik.png (2005x820, 334K)

>Yet murica paying the bulk of the NATO budget is fine?
The US already spends a shitton of money for their military. The main issue is that the (((NATO))) has to do what is in the US' interest. All they did was stabilizing the dollar and destabilizing the middle east + europe.

see
It isn't about the gas for us. It's the hypocrisy. You say we are Russian controlled in the 2016 elections and insist that we ruin our already rocky relations with Russia in your defense, but meanwhile you also partner up with Russia more and more economically while insulting us. Well which is it? Is Russia our enemy or friend, and why are you enriching yourselves off of the whole thing?

Cool. Looks like Germany doesn't need our protection. Guess we can back out of NATO huh.

Winning!

they bash russia all the time and say he's putins puppet, but then they buy 70% of their energy from russia?

fucking kek, how can anyone not see the hypocrisy?

Attached: 1459813063571.jpg (487x536, 347K)