Diverse

>diverse
>no white men

Tell me why anyone with a functioning brain would join the military in 2018?

Attached: 0711180943.jpg (4108x2502, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_angel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Benefits.

I guess you're seriously retarded enough to believe the actual military has no white people in it

It does.

>Diverse
Does that word make pussies get wet because I'd be fucking embarrassed if I knew what that means.

Hello roanoke.

No white men in the picture...a majority of the military are white men, we know this.

lole found OP

Attached: epic loles.jpg (1672x2452, 1.18M)

The white soldiers were all busy doing the actual work and unavailable for the pic.

t. soldier

The military has always be for losers now it's een worse. Every nigger was a gang member when I was in.

Sup Roanoker

Because only spices and niggers join the Army. It’s the only branch that will take their 22 ASVAB score. Marines will take it too, but you have to be physically gifted, which already eliminates spics due to their manlet genes.

Everyone with a functioning brain joine the Air Force and Navy.

Nobody joins the Coast Guard. NOBODY.

dios mios

a few of my family members have done well in the army, i want to live up to that. i don't care if there is diversity shit in the army, i think they're trying to avoid having (((their))) puppets throw shit at them. i plan on signing up at the next intake.

Noice

whew, ok at least you know this. Now why would you type "no white men".

Is your question seriously "no white men in the advertisement, so why would you join the military if their advertisement has no white men in it?".

The advertisement is specifically targeting minorities and that's why it has diverse in it.

They're not telling white people "fuck you we don't want you here", they're not even talking to you, I mean they want you but for the sake of that advertisement they're trying to to target minorities.

Niggers and spics want to die for Israel?

Post a pic of that PrEP billboard that is usually down the street.

They don't care, their low IQ inhibits them from thinking critically enough to realize how dumb that is. That's why kikes promote race-mixing so it dumbs down whites and corrupts the gene pool.

They train you enough to have an idea how to fight and you get paid, and you can easily go away from military once you are done

A biracial US military is 1000000000 times easier for the Zionist to control.

This is why I laugh at the whites in America who think the Military will back down and join them. No they won’t. By 2100 if the Amerimutt race mixing anti-European white proper brainwashing continues the US military will be 100% Mutt force and they will have no problem eradicating European whites.

Better question is, why hasn't that billboard been "customized" yet??? Are their no high schoolers in the area or anything? Shit, this type of thing would last about a week in my neck of the woods without being "highlighted" in its lack of white men. Shame on the locals.

Attached: 1509022620584.jpg (1400x1446, 192K)

D A T
A
T

G I
I

B I L L
I
L
L

Attached: 1C1B897B-CD56-4022-AC2D-6C15ED97289E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

HOME OF THE FREE*
*after having your dick mutilated so you're forever marked as property of Israel

Attached: 1525443448661.jpg (1296x728, 598K)

>diverse
>all same skin colour
>all same testosterone levels

>a majority of the military are white men
proofs?

Oh my god why are the asians so unhappy?
Is there a lot of asian butt rape in the military? Are they the ones always forced to get the chinese food?

Are you really this dense?

So diversity mean no whites, thanks for reaffirming that to us

>Tell me why anyone with a functioning brain would join the military in 2018?

To help create Greater Isra-er, greater prosperity for the world go-uh, guy

Attached: 1531144286334.png (600x700, 205K)

statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/

>Diverse
>They are all the same person.

No. Marines wont take you if you're that stupid.

kek nice one swede

Attached: 1510427979401.jpg (132x249, 4K)

There of us here?

T. Countyfag.

GI Bill only covers shit that doesn't matter.

Unless trade school.

On Apperson blvd in Salem theres an Army billboard stating "get up to a 40k sign on bonus".

"Up to of course" being the key word, but I joined the military almost 20 years ago and it was "up to 40k" then, wtf is inflation?

Pro-tip if you feel you really want to enlist, join the Coast Guard.

There are tons of spics in the corps. Not a lot of Asians since they're smarter than to get wrapped up in some dumb shit

to die for Israel

Attached: 1487912946760.jpg (657x527, 45K)

One thing to point out
>more nigresses in active duty than niggers

Because in general niggresses women are probably smarter than niggers, at least in my experience.

25 years ago I thought the same thing. Now two of my friends are retired after 20 years in service while I have to wage cuck for another 25 years.

At least they have the sense to not be complete drain, although theyre usually a drain here as well.

As a former Navy sailor the majority of the navy is White then Filipino then Niggers with a splash of Spics mixed in. Whites are responsible for all tech jobs Flips control all supply jobs niggers are manual labor/cooks/supply, spics mostly do repair and mechanic jobs. It honestly is a beautiful racial hierarchy.

That's what diverse now means.

Kek, it's unlikely.

It's probably because 30% of the nigger male population has been in jail and is not eligible to serve

It does have no white people in it?

Was just dropping off some stuff at the thrift store and seen it and almost puked in my mouth.

>t. SW Roanoker

craftier, not smarter
you can be dumb as a post and still manipulate others around you

Eagle rock is true country ok bud?

Until you start blowing each other and then its a free for all
>navy

They throw those up in all the ghettos and methy truck stop towns so teens feel like they have an escape. The color of the people on the billboars typically corresponds to the color of the local populace. That billboard is probably in southern california if I would guess.

Talking about diversity is pretty gay though. First I've seen that. Usually its generic stuff about pride and honor.

I joining because I want a gun abd dog tags so I can brag about being in the army. It makes fucking bitches easier.

Paid sex change?

I want to join, but only if I can get an MOS that will allow me to kill the enemy.

As cliched as it sounds, this country, even with all its problems, has been good to me. In my view, the best way I can give back is to go slaughter hajis.

I'd like to someday be the guy sending hellfires from the Apaches or AC130's, but not sure yet if my ASVAB is high enough.

Disregard, it says virginia lmao

Attached: 1470633956303.png (298x304, 45K)

>I've watched Rambo way too many times : the post

based

Feels bad man. Can't recall any particularly pozzed billboards in SW Roanoke county.

It's beautiful up there indeed. So many developments going up in Botetourt though.

Your making a big if of a poster that is clearly targeted at bringing in Black and Latino's into the army.
America needs soldiers and the majority of these kids will come from poor backgrounds and the US military may very well be the way that they achieve a middle class lifestyle and not end up on welfare or become an statistic.
No need to include white people in the poster, as white enrolment in the military from the conservative base of America remains strong, some even inter-generational, and mostly in the officers positions.
As for the far left, well really do you think Anti-fa basedboys are gonna want to be in the military and not be able to make excuses?

P.S. Military recruiter here. UK is the same, except its working class white kids from northern communities.

>not being on welfare
>being in the military

Our military is the biggest welfare program in the nation.

t. honorably discharged veteran

Roanoke has gone to shit. It used to be white majority in all but one HS. Not anymore. Run away. Even the marine recruiter card I saw at a gun store had a female nigger name on it. Botetourt is being flooded with white flight.

>VIRGIN
>NATIO
>GU

Attached: 1518380124897.png (424x386, 324K)

2nd from left is a White Male
idiot

>Was just dropping off some stuff at the thrift store and seen it and almost puked in my mouth.

If you almost puked from that billboard don't even attempt to getting on the same level as real men who join the military. Not even troll. If you seriously almost puked from that you probably aren't even on the level of some women.

>That billboard is probably in southern california if I would guess.
It clearly says Virginia.

So yeah other roanoke anons if ya need work apply at that new Italy (?) owned factory going up soon.

Good, let them go die for the zog.

lmao, he typed up a whole paragraph though. I thought that dumbass knew what he was talking about.

Cave Spring is expensive, so blacks can't really afford it, but I'm noticing a large spike of Indians and Arabs here.

This. Fuck diversity.

Also user to answer you question why join?

Army enlistment is safer now than it's ever been, western governments are now war fighting with special forces rather than ground deployment and it's likely to stay that way for a long time as people are still butthurt over Iraq and other shithole interventions.
Army provides food, clothing, learning opportunities, in the US you can work towards a skillset or get college funding as part of your service, or just go directly into a trade.
Most new recruits put on muscle, they're actually eating proper food for the first times in their lives and exercising regularly, learning to deal with stress, learning useful skills.
But above all the biggest major benefit to most of your grunts or squaddies is the access to exceptionally good health care and above all dental care for free, in a subsidised paid environment.
Of course its not a fucking hotel or summer camp, but it's still decent living conditions and better than a lot of hood rats can manage on their own time slanging dope and getting stabbed or in your case shot.

Nope an apartment complex there went section 8 a few years ago. Dem niggers moving in.

> my government thinks it would be really cool if I willingly chose to risk my life for a bunch of wealthy assholes who think all I want in exchange is a yellow magnetic ribbon and some "respect"
I really dont know man.

Attached: 876.jpg (194x242, 26K)

> The color of the people on the billboars typically corresponds to the color of the local populace.

Wish is was that way where I live. Grew up, and live in a mostly white area. Remember posters in school shilling for diversity, with a hand of every color holding hands. The college ads were terrible, having mandatory token blacks, muslims, hispanics, asians, mutts, and MAYBE one white. Then you look at the kiosk ads, or papers ads for things like hospitals, insurance, grocery stores, ect. Every single one had blacks, or a minority in it. You like in a place that is 98% white, and yet the ads are all black people. You turn on tv, every commercial is rap, or is all black people. The magazine covers at the store are nothing but blacks. The military enlistment ads are nothing but black women, and other various minorities. I remember even as a kid finding it weird how forcefully diversified all the media/ads/posters/ect. were.

Granted, but at least it does some greater good rather than having Jamal or in my case James or Mohammehd sitting at home watching TV and waiting for his bennies at the end of the week.
At least in the army you can productively use a grunts labour or at the very least use them as cannon fodder while on operations.

>no white men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_angel

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?

Attached: Burning_Psycho.png (550x684, 462K)

my unit was 80% white, 20% mexican. this being a marine infantry battalion. only nigs i saw were cooks.

Join the reserves and the guard
Obtain knowledge of armory locations
and entry points.
Inform close anons.
Armory raid prior to shtf

POL army is armed with mortars, m249's, Laws, javs, nades

I'm trying to think of where that might be but drawing a blank. Theres only a few apartment complexes here. A new one by the high school, one near the 7/11, the one near the post office, and another behind the Cox building.

>i want to live up to that
You could always aim a little higher and actually do something worthwhile to help your community.

Garst? Idk lemme google.

>so blacks can't really afford it
> being this out of touch.
wooooowww. I wish it was the 60's too man.

I served with some decent jamaican british guys, it depends really in the UK what regiment you fall into. Some I'd trust my life with, others I'd be tempted to just give to the Taliban, they'd do more damage internally helping them than fighting them.

All of those people are considered white here in America.

Ahhhh, I know where that is, but its technically Windsor Hills.

yeah that'd be the on. I see a lot of blacks (for this area) around there. one got popped by the police a few years ago on Electric rd.

You're assuming that in SHTF the reserves and National Guard won't be protecting that shit, because they are going to need it.
Or are you one of those charge the machine guns sort of people.

Air force is basically the soccer mom branch.

dont worry frend, we won already.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

>How come white men arnt considered 'diverse'!?
hey assholes, the 2004 Tea Party has some advice for you. this is not your 'trail of tears' you trust-fund faggots.

Electric rd where? It used to be only known for the GE plant decades ago. It’s exploded there over a generation.

>ameritards think having diversity in army is a good thing
>giving powerful weapons to angry minorities
>hurr durr non-whites are just like us
Pic fucking related. The military is literally fucking 56% white

Attached: 83CAF679-CD74-4372-9372-4B1BBB65B4DB.jpg (1242x599, 221K)

My kids go to a majority white school that is functional precisely because blacks can't afford to live here.

High cost of living is the black tax one must pay to avoid living near blacks.

Chair force gapped by dual HH

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

Racist as fuck tbqhon...

No whites in military means whites are in STEM while blacks and latinoXTREME's are doing their corporate fightin'.

BAKA DESU SENPAI

Shortly after the intersection with Brambleton heading towards Salem, kind of near the post office. Some blacks tried to make a stink about it but no one cared so it went away quickly.

ay dios mio...
las criaturas...

Attached: the thing that should not be.png (483x536, 548K)

I can't tell if there is even a black guy in there.

no they just want those sweet, sweet lifetime GIBS