The bible was right about sexuality

i look at this picture and see it isnt any different from a modern day "pride parade"

>people are drunk and having sex
>the town around them is crumbling and was build by men stronger then themselves
>the people in the painting are doomed and will not create a generation to take care of the empire they inherited
>this is the west

I had held the libertarian belief that people can do what they want if it doesnt hurt anyone, but shit like pride week, and the media pushing transgender rights and drag kids is damaging to society as a whole.

there is a reason all religions are against homosexuality, its because it has ancient wisdom that degenerate sexuality brings about the death of societies. LGBT movements will be the the end of the US and we need to return to conservatism.

but the problem is once feminism takes hold of societies, it seems there is no going back, or at least not in our history.

should the conservative half of america struggle to support the country while the other half is bringing about its destruction?

Attached: Front.jpg (1582x1600, 1000K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gt93e
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You stop being a libertarian when you realise that immediate personal interests can be so at odds with the general welfare that prioritising personal desires is collective suicide. Then you just have to take the Leviticus pill and you finally understand what everybody else did for thousands of years. You've then become a patriarch.

Social libertarianism is only only correct when paired with economic libertarianism. Remove the state and form small societies based on contracts that exclude degeneracy. Let people be gay as long as they are not within your group of private associates.

>Let people be gay
>wonder why there's an HIV epidemic
>wonder why your kids are being indoctrinated
>wonder why your culture is being shitted all over and everything becomes about hedonism
You have to kill them, it says so right there, Leviticus 20:13

>the guy licking the cats ass

Attached: 8DE6CCD0-D4D8-4607-866F-1CDDB063EB5A.jpg (318x325, 20K)

Modern sjws make me wonder if witch burnings weren't a good idea. A lot of these purple haired weirdos wouldn't have been tolerated back in the day.

>wonder why there's an HIV epidemic
Unless you are fucking fags that should not be of your concern. Libertarianism leads to a conservative and family oriented society, that is what statist fail to understand.

The Bible is right about everything brother

streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

civil war when?
i can already hear the butt-hurt cries from leftist when white conservatives tell them immigration and LGBT is bad

Based Hogan.

Yea, I doubt gay people ruined everything. It’s more of a symptom of the problem. The problem has and always will be lobbies, MIC, healthcare corporations, negligence, corruption. Yea being gay is drgenerate but the ride already started not dependent on any population of gay people.

Barking up the wrong tree imo but that’s just like my opinion man.

>if fags spread AIDS then only fags should have it
>t. brainlet who hasn't even thought of blood transfusions

"""Conservatism""" is a joke, most """conservatives""" are proud fornicators like Trump the serial adulterer. Your conservatives are just nigger-loving jew-serving fag-accepting liberal fornicators who just have more mixed feelings about immigration and taxes than the other liberals.

Attached: human, noo,what are you doing.png (507x485, 114K)

>blood transfusions will include fagblood in Ancapistan
>t. Brainlet who doesn’t understand market economics

the homos will come after your children, in canada the can already still conservitive kids
>be in canada
>be concervitive
>send son to school
>kids get brainwashed by fags
>son wants to be a girl
>you say no
>state takes your son away for denying his gender
>son is given to foster care fags who rape him and turn him into a trans slut sex toy
>you die in nursing home with no grandchildren, just your used up tranny son and his nu-male husband, and black bull who steals from you
this is hell

Would unironically want to participate in this senpai

In Sex and Culture (1934), Unwin studied 80 primitive tribes and 6 known civilizations through 5,000 years of history and found a positive correlation between the cultural achievement of a people and the sexual restraint they observe.[1] Aldous Huxley described Sex and Culture as "a work of the highest importance".[2]

According to Unwin, after a nation becomes prosperous it becomes increasingly liberal with regard to sexual morality and as a result loses its cohesion, its impetus and its purpose. The effect, says the author, is irrevocable.[3]
read sex and culture by J.D. Unwin

Attached: 1531153871579.jpg (1720x2433, 1.4M)

I’m describing a libertarian paradigm not current year leafland

That was just an example anyway, there's many ways a faggot-sourced epidemic can spread to everybody else, mostly with bisexual poofters. My point is if you think living peacefully along with sodomites is a good idea then you still don't get it.

When is god coming to save us

Attached: C44D382E-B16F-4302-B5EF-9410BB9BFB85.jpg (632x403, 40K)

Soon.

Attached: 1530941928332.jpg (1024x314, 113K)

your liberal soceity will burn like sodom and Gomorrah
>liberals with no children or businesses or homes have no sense of personal responsibility
>fags in government subsidized rent, working a government job, sucking brown dick
conservatives work and own businesses and take care of their homes and kids

when the economy goes bad, you liberals will come for the conservatives to steal from their homes and businesses,
we will shoot you and feed you to our pigs

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!

Attached: 1531244336663m.jpg (868x1024, 171K)

in ancient times there was a utopian society made of only homosexuals.
its a shame they only lasted one generation.

The state dies, the people survive. See Vatican and Rome. AND SPANISH INQUISITION

Don't forget what happened, anons.

Attached: remember.jpg (708x900, 365K)

>you liberals
Holy fucking shit of all the mutts you're the biggest brainlet. How the fuck did you read what I said and concluded that I'm a liberal you absolute knuckle-dragging moron? I criticised """conservatives""" for being way too liberal and like a drooling retard you figured "he criticises conservatives so he's a liberal". Kill yourself, you can't possibly have an IQ over 80.

Attached: 1526247429143.png (1440x1557, 738K)

but will the people return to conservative values?
i dont want to live in a united states of califorinia hell hole

>there is a reason all religions are against homosexuality, its because it has ancient wisdom that degenerate sexuality brings about the death of societies.
I started to focus on something a highschool friend who is now a rabbi told me,

that the bible is religious as well as scientific, it is sort of a military manual and propaganda centerpiece for a war like desert culture

thus do not eat shell fish means, don't eat it because you will die, you live in the fucking desert and eating shellfish will kill you

similarly there is warning against homosexual sex especially male on male homosexual sex,

because if your culture feature sodomy, eventually your sodomites are leaking shit out of their asses when they walk down the street,

this is bad for your health as a society when you live in the fucking desert

so don't do that shit because a culture with leaking shit everywhere dies in a hurry

Is there a link to that thread somewhere?

Seeing a lot of deranged cat ladies lately who are a danger to themselves and others and I think of the Bible's proscription for people who sleep with animals.

Hint: it's death.

I've never seen anyone licking a cat's asshole at a pride parade, anybody got any pics?

get out you lying jew
you are a shape shifting snake in the grass and not to be trust
God will smite you for being a fag

Wow did Jesus drew this?

Mods deleted it.

Why the fuck would you get a blood tranfusion from a company that gets blood from fags. Get out, commie

I've left the tab open on my computer since then. Can't bring myself to close it.

Attached: deleted thread 04.jpg (1872x908, 170K)

There's nothing new about human behaviour.

pretty effective at sidetracking and disrupting a conversation.
a shekel has been deposited in your account.

>look at thus picture I drew. this proves the bible is right
are you retarded, op?

also fuck off. this is like 30th christfag thread I've seen today

Leave it open and screenshot the entire thing, we need this for our scrolls

I wanna fornicate. I'm hoping we win at footy so I can try to bag me a drunk chick in a miniskirt. I was just thinking about what to wear. I put a hole in my sexiest shorts with a cig so I might have to wear my second sexiest shorts. My tee shirt too, look at this bitching pic of my holes.
Try to keep your eyes where Jesus would want you too.

Attached: IMG_5466.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

>the bible was right
Stopped reading there