CDC Is A Privately Owned Vaccine Company

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. claims the CDC owns patents on at least 57 different vaccines, and profits $4.1 billion per year in vaccination sales.

Read if you dare
VAXX deniers BTFO
ecowatch.com/kennedy-mercury-cdc-autism-2147157503.html?page=5

Hey world - how you like those vaccines we sell ya?

Attached: 1366344137983636_animate.gif (245x193, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters
ecowatch.com/kennedy-mercury-cdc-autism-2147157503.html?page=5
vaxxedthemovie.com
youtube.com/watch?v=EZzUwC-tVqY
youtube.com/watch?v=pxBACsmis_0
youtube.com/watch?v=rmKqrdPwIMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will anybody be held accountable now?

Incredibly unlikely

no

RFK Jr. also supports jailing "climate deniers".

If only there weren't federal laws that keep people from directly suing them. There is the vaccine damage fund, but that's just a little change jar they keep to the side to keep a lid on the pissed off parents.

>Hey world - how you like those vaccines we sell ya?
they don't make people gay fast enough, do you have a newer turbo faggot version?

>Will anybody be held accountable now?
yes in the secret vaccine court same as before

uscfc.uscourts.gov/vaccine-programoffice-special-masters

Attached: vaccinecourt.png (1321x879, 441K)

Does anyone actually expect someone to be held accountable?

Personally, I'll fake any further vaccines they say my kid needs (he's 8).

I hope some parent has the balls and gets revenge on some ceo. Kill 'em up, the others will learn.

there is at least hope that those affected can be helped

I heard about that - is it some form of chelation therapy or something?

>Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental attorney, author, and activist. Kennedy serves as president of the board of Waterkeeper Alliance, a non-profit environmental group that he helped found in 1999.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is not convinced that Sirhan Sirhan fired the shot that killed his father — and wants a new investigation.

Listed as a democrat - is he a patriotic democrat ? The rarest of all humans?

Attached: IMG_216.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>ecowatch.com/kennedy-mercury-cdc-autism-2147157503.html?page=5
Good article. Only thing wrong with your OP is regrettable "hippie" meme flag. Weakens an otherwise strong presentation.
That being said, let's stick to content: that article is rock-solid.
For anyone interested, much of what that article touches on is covered very well in the movie Vaxxed, which you can watch for free - it's a well produced documentary:
>vaxxedthemovie.com

Attached: 19832013.jpg (480x480, 64K)

no, the shits already out of their systems, chelation is a psyop. the only way is inciting neurogeneration to make up for lost time. lsd and mushrooms are implicated in producing this effect.

>definitions of the autistic spectrum change
>NOPE ITS VACCINES
Jesus christ. Your kind will be lashed to crosses and propped up alongside interstate highways within a decade.

>threatening bad goys for wrongthink
>thinks he can appeal to Jow Forums with videogame references
nah.

Link please?
Activist Robert Kennedy Jr. Denies He Wants to 'Jail Climate Change Deniers'—Actually Wants to 'Execute' Climate Villain Corporations and Think Tanks
>I do too. I think that if you purposely dump chromium into a river to save $millions, thereby killing Americans, you should be put to death if caught.
Yeah I had the flag on for trolling communists. My bad.

Get them Jew shots in your baby!

Attached: JewishVaccination.jpg (1920x1469, 976K)

Please, spread the word.

>believing any of this shit
it must have gotten way too good in the west for us to be questioning the safety of fucking medicine

You make a persuasive and well articulated counter argument.
Nonetheless, I disagree.

Attached: 43512345.jpg (720x497, 73K)

>Men can't get boners
>Women hit menopause at 26
>Boys think they're girls
>Girls think they're stuffed animals
>Diabetes up 600% in 1.5 generations
>Cancer epidemic
>People need cocktail of drugs to socially function

"American health is GREAT!"

GTFO you impotent faggot.

Attached: Vaccines-BenGarrison.jpg (1500x1119, 338K)

God forbid the government be involved in an activity with ROI. You guys will turn around next week when someone says CDC is profitable and your dumb ass will forget this and be like, "Where's the proof? Show me the patents and earnings!" Just like you all do with NASA.

You guys are dumb as hell I swear to god.

There we go again. Every time my public school educated mind begins to stir against the notion that Jews (and their affiliates) are behind most of the current problems in the west, facts once again destroy the fantasy before it can even take root.
It never ends - there is no limit to the scope of their depravity.

Attached: 1526170502305.jpg (461x328, 48K)

Two of the previous two heads of the CDC are here.

You want (((them))) injecting shit into goy babies?

Attached: rect4179.png (875x948, 544K)

know that feel, brah

>this is how the world is
fucking lol my friend
read a history book and find out how many people died from childhood diseases like it was nothing, and then you'll get why people laugh when you say this stuff has a net negative affect on people, let alone one that can actually be scientifically proven

>I hope some parent has the balls and gets revenge on some ceo. Kill 'em up, the others will learn.

It's funny because we actually wouldn't need to be so stringent on vaccinations if it weren't for the hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year.

Protect yourself with new vaccines that make you sick if you want. I want the old ones that worked and didn't give you autism or cancer. When you start demanding that children get autism or cancer, you get your face blown off.

Deal?

You want to thank somebody for the decline in infant morality?

>Refrigeration
>Running water and modern plumbing
>Sanitation
>Vitamin discovery
>Food abundance

Then thank an engineer, faggot. Sucking the dick of Jews injecting neurotoxins into babies is a misappropriation of gratitude.

Attached: Vaccines-NOTtoCredit.jpg (640x818, 57K)

You are right but...
slide /thread
You are glowing, can you leave please?

Attached: 43b04346dd.jpg (500x269, 47K)

No, if these faggots believe in vaccines, then they need to run out to a clinic and get caught up on all their shots RIGHT NOW.

Stop tying, stop being a "disease-ridden" hypocrite, and get out and buy every vaccine they're injecting in modern children.

What's good for the kids is good for you, faggots. Go buy your fucking shots and see what happens.

Attached: cdc-vax-schedule-2016_mini.jpg (740x957, 132K)

Rod Roseinstein's sister sets the vaccine schedule for kids. Imagine that.

You put me in my place. I'll go watch 'Bill Nye Saved the World' on Netflix and learn the glories of vaccines.

Attached: Atheist-Neckbeard.jpg (640x604, 37K)

>Go buy your fucking shots and see what happens.
lol I live
enjoy watching your children die you braindead shit

also
>thank an engineer, duurh
thank everyone you stupid cock, why is the engineer an honest man but the doctor isn't?
I;ve never had a jewish doctor in my fucking life and I've never gotten anti-vaxxing advice, remove head from anal cavity pls

sauce plz

I love seeing the Jews pushing vaccines.

Attached: TrumpVaccines.gif (630x328, 92K)

lol

The vaccine-free, homeschooled families are savagely BTFOing the bloated, impotent, vaccinated schooled kids in every known metric.

Now go buy your shots, weakling.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZzUwC-tVqY

Attached: Homeschool2.jpg (800x4773, 1.67M)

Google Nancy messonier aka Nancy roseinstein rods her brother.

>read a history book and find out how many people died from childhood diseases like it was nothing,
not that many, and when it was more it was because of famine and their chinese parents were eating them

They inject themselves with it, and there are Kosher versions that anyone can ask for that millions of Jews take. They aren't going to hurt themselves.

Could these high scores just be the fact that whites are predominantly the ones who homeschool, and their data is being compared to a large mixture of nonwhites.

Trump vaccinated his kids and got them himself. This is so stupid.

No. The homeschooled studies have long controlled for race (by zip code proxy) and also comped to private schools.

Homeschools (who virtually never vax) BTFO vaxxed school kids in which-way you slice it.

Attached: Vaccines-FABER-2.jpg (1166x1294, 486K)

>X is secretly trying to use mercury in vaccines to spread autism because Y

Who is X and what is Y?

Especially Y, who the fuck benefits from people having autism?

Trump savagely thrashed vaccines.
Stop it, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxBACsmis_0

I'd like to see those studies controlled for race, because to me it seems this is a lot like comparing earlier european school data to american data.

Yes recently, this wasn't even an issue when he was young or when he had kids. He'd be one of the earliest cases of a rich person refusing it. It seems that would be pretty well documented and probably would have caused some controversy. He doesn't even claim to have not used vaccines. He just signals the opposite of democrats and constantly triggers them. It's funny but it's not always accurate.

Then get to it. There's nothing on the planet with more public research and data than American schools.

Face facts: Homeschools (vaccine-free) BTFO public schools AND private schools

youtube.com/watch?v=rmKqrdPwIMU

Can anyone answer this? Autistic people don't get any treatment so there really isn't anything to gain for the medical industry. Autistic people are certainly not easy for politicians to control since they are essentially immune to social influence.

Autists are effectively androgynous and sterile. Their penises are usually small and deformed, and they have no sex drive as adults.

Jews are doing a great job feminizing goy boys with their vaccines.

Attached: AutismDeformedPenis.jpg (934x1018, 413K)

He is based for a Dem but hides much of his power level. I will bet he has some interesting things to say about his nephew's plane crash too.

White men can't get boners.

The solution isn't to double-down.

It's to stop the car. Put it in reverse.Get back on to the right track.

No more vaccines.

Attached: DisappearingMan.jpg (1138x4571, 877K)

I staggered my son's vaccines - told his doctor from day 1 that if he gives my kid more than 1 vaxx at a time I'd physically fuck him up in his office. I was 1 year late on all vaxx too- got warnings from preschool and all that. Chun L Cheng Oxnard, CA was the doc and he was very understanding. It does cost extra to ensure you get only one vaxx at a time- I'd guess around $400 more than normal up to age 6.

Trump probably won because of the massive backlash against mandatory vaccine laws they started pushing around the country during Obama's second term. Dems love mandatory vaccination but an electorally substantial number of their voters are adamantly opposed to them.

The political organizing to fight California 's SB277 around the country may have been the final nail in Hillary's candidacy.

Only on dotr.

Yeah. SB-277 shows, more than any other one thing, that vaccination is a STRICTLY partisan issue:
Democrats: Unanimous Support for mandatory vaxxes
Republicans: Unanimous Opposition

Attached: SB277-ByParty.jpg (964x1494, 168K)