Kavanaugh BTFO

Kavanaugh BTFO

Attached: 1520985738568.png (588x669, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3VKfc_k87o
youtube.com/watch?v=ADtnUC_ctNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavanah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can usually understand the jokes they try to tell but I really don't get this one. Is it a knock at waiters?

Attached: colberrtholsterob.jpg (2520x2519, 254K)

It's a knock at people named Brett. All Brett's are simpletons, you see.

So embarassing..

This isn't that bad. If this is what late night shows ended up being when it came to politics the world would be a much better place. Instead we get tears and moments of silence and monologues of fear.

How is this comedy, he can't come up with a better joke?

he isnt funny, and the jews who used to write for him no longer do.

(((Comedy)))

Attached: 1530896870338.jpg (632x632, 46K)

yeah
these kikes hold any working class in utter contempt
its ok because ruby tuesday is a "white" restaurant in his mind

>Federal Judge, SCOTUS nominee
>comedian late night host
Only one of these individuals actually matters.

Boomer restaurant humor.

What are these 'restaurants' you speak of, old-timer?

>He also mentioned how Kavanaugh represented Elian Gonzalez, the boy who was taken by immigration back to Cuba in 2000.
>“Remember when Republicans got upset when we tried taking one Hispanic child away from his family?” Colbert asked.
Yeah, I remember when Democrats did pic related.

Attached: a_flashback_elian_150422.jpg (1920x1080, 767K)

Ruby Tuesday's waiters make up 30% of Colbert's core audience

Is this a joke?

Yes. The joke is that the name Brett is retarded, and waiters and SCOTUS nominees alike are below him.

HAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT GOT 'IM

Attached: 1523934816800.jpg (550x402, 71K)

Brett hart... checks out

TOP KEK

This coming from a guy named Stephen

youtube.com/watch?v=y3VKfc_k87o

Would you look at that. The left CAN meme.

Attached: 4F2668C9-4C84-455D-9277-66D1C967C326.png (612x491, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ADtnUC_ctNk

Ha-ha...?

Attached: 1514325962702.png (385x367, 67K)

DRAVANAUGHMPF

Attached: colbert interdimensional madness.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Attached: IMG_1542.jpg (395x594, 72K)

BRETTTTTTT
BLUMFFFFFF

The pinnacle of comedic wit

Delet this

How horrible it must be to be an honorable judge and spend your entire life protecting the constitution just to be smeared as a crook and an evil person because the left doesn’t like trump.

Colbert is just reading the teleprompter "jokes" written by the kikes that own him.

Attached: 45123451.jpg (768x768, 197K)

This scares the shit out of me. I’m a Supreme Court clerk and someday hope to work as a federal judge.

But I’ll be smeared by the left for just having been associated with the right.

The left literally politicized something that wasn’t supposed to be. That’s the biggest crime of the left.

I can not stand Colbert, I don't understand how liberals love him so much he is a HORRIBLE interviewer and pushes his political views hard. He borderline lies about his "reporting" to try and get a joke in but it's so stale and flat. I have no idea why liberals love him he is boring and smug as fuck.

Brett is a overtly white name. That's the reason for the hate.

and cbs keeps lowering the price of advertising during his shitty show, his show should be canceled and he should be forced to be the washed up strippers opening act/ mop monkey

What kind of person legitimately mocks people based on their given names?

And if so, does that give us free reign to publicly mock every black person with a retarded made up collection of random sounds name?

C'mon Steve, you hypocritical fucking piece of shit.

>his name sounds like a ruby Tuesday waiter?
This bit is weak. Also I thought the left cared about poor people and yet here we are with a popular liberal mouthpiece shitting on people with perceived blue collar names. Honestly fuck Colbert. This is a nothing burger with a side of elitism.

Why wouldnt he poke fun at his last name?
Because its overtly jewish one?

Didn't the right do it too by not allowing Obama to make a pick before he left the WH even though it was his job?

You know that in the writing room they wanted to say Olive Garden but then realized that joke was tired so they changed it to Ruby Tuesday's because apparently that makes it funny again

But it's Irish

Colbert has become such a faggot

I have never met a mick with the name but have seriously met another jew with the name and he is a mayor of a city in FL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavanah

>jokes

Colbert doesn't do jokes anymore, only political propaganda.

Attached: 1528512011874.gif (333x396, 250K)

Colbert is still alive? Thought he died of lupus or something.

Attached: 1524599585601-pol.jpg (720x738, 122K)

I hope RBG does next week.

The tears would elicit a FEMA response.

wtf that's not even the same name jej

Its almost like neocons and neolibs are the same thing. Imagine my shock

ohhhh i get it now its because waiters have first names and judges have first names and sometimes those names are the same. THATS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING THING IVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE NO REALLY IM SERIOUS

we've arrived at 'ouch my ballz' tier retardation in 'comedy'

Its phonetically the same, when niggas were changing their last names a few hundred years ago after exile

I know its anecdotal but Ive already stated i know a jewish kavanaugh family, if this guy is jewish then its 2 for 2.

this
He has Trump Derangement Syndrome, a real mental health condition

The right smeared garland? Nah, they just said they would use the biden rule to wait until after the election.

Blame Biden for starting it.

The fuck is wrong with this Kid's face?

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-074646.png (1440x2560, 1.51M)

>Its phonetically the same

Attached: 1523082565908.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

His father's an insufferable cunt.

Showcasing elitism and flaunting ignorance in the same breath lmao

Oof, that's my name :(

Yeah
This won’t even make people sympathetic
They’ve truly drunk their own coolade (as revealed by Hillary and the media’s repeated blunders throughout the campaign and the texts between the FBI agents, only two ranks down from top of the FBI).
These people are divorced from reality
Which is not even that weird for elites on the way out
The patricians thought they’d be heroes for killing Caesar and that they could control his heir (Octavian)
Wrong on both counts, and Cicero ended up with his hands nailed to the senate door

Im saying sand niggers who couldnt soeak gaelic and ended up there after the spanish expulsion in the 1400s or the english expulsions in the 1200s, would hear that name, it sounds the exact same as theirs in their native tongue so they adopt it

Spelled different, pronounced the same, and for a fact adopted by jews in the region.

Please dont tell me youre so dense you dont think they have any german names either?

What's wrong with Ruby Tuesday?

Attached: 1527618188490.png (1024x768, 1.37M)

And I'm getting really sick of guys named Todd. It's just a goofy - it's a goofy fucking name, OK?

Hi, what's your name?

Todd. I'm Todd. And this is Blake, and Blair and Blaine and Brent. Where all these goofy fucking boys names coming from?! Taylor, Tyler, Jordan, Flynn. These are not real names! You want to hear a real name? Eddie. Eddie is a real name, whatever happened to Eddie, he was here a minute ago. Joey and Jackie and Johnny and Phil. Bobby and Tommy and Danny and Bill, what happened? Todd. And Cody, and Dylan, and Cameron, and Tucker

Hi Tucker, I'm Todd. Hi Todd, I'm Tucker. Fuck Tucker, Tucker sucks. And fuck Tucker's friend, Kyle. That's another soft name for a boy, Kyle. Soft names make soft people. I'll bet you anything that ten times out of ten, Nicky, Vinnie, and Tony would beat the shit out of Todd, Kyle, and Tucker

rent free

Attached: colbert trump.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

>Nicky, Vinnie, and Tony

Attached: 1531191944689.png (291x152, 110K)

Is this supposed to be funny?

Nice brother, old shit, good shit. the best shit around.

young and uncultured piece of shit.

He's pitching to his crowd: drooling retard seals.

This is a cute boat

Named my kid John, he later became known as CBJ, Cock blocking Johnny, cuz he'd wake up the instant me and the wife tried some hanky panky...

Love my lil' cockblocker!

>He's a white fucking male!
>He's named like a poor goyim!
I bet the audience was laughing until it chopped its dick off and dilated the wound after that one.

>lost in 2016
>lost most special elections
>lost 2 SCOTUS seats (so far)
>"FUNNEH JOKE MAN BTFO DRUMPF"
I'm okay with this.
See you in November, faggots.

Attached: 4chan [GOLD]-admin.image.png (507x599, 505K)

You know takeout, right? Well boomers didn't have phones, so they went to the takeout places, then they didn't take it out, they ate right there! I mean, like, how can you post on Facebook and Twitter while you're at a place that makes takeout food and doesn't have phones?

Attached: 1487241509174.jpg (1000x783, 602K)

DRUMPF

Attached: 1495292223297.jpg (622x1024, 75K)

>boomer humor

Ra Male Female
1 Liam Emma
2 Noah Olivia
3 William Ava
4 James Isabella
5 Logan Sophia
6 Benjamin Mia
7 Mason Charlotte
8 Elijah Amelia
9 Oliver Evelyn
10 Jacob Abigail

"Bill" is 3rd most popular, unless ME-people parents push the Will or William.
John is noticeably missing.

This is a tactic used long before any of us were alive. I don’t get the liberal tears.

Made me do this.
Top kek at how first two questions were about race and it still gives 100% after answering all of them

Attached: italy.png (710x484, 23K)

>with a last name like "Yang" you know, like those chinks that run the laundromat
>with a last name like LaSandra, you know, like that niggress who has 10 kids
>with a last name like Friedman, you know like that kike always wanting to sell me something

Queue the laugh track

Indeed

Whatever happened to that cartoon president show he did

Why ruby Tuesday's?

I don't get it

There's dozens of other sit down chain restaurants

>"Fuck the working class."
Bold strategy, Cotton.

the disdain for ordinary people by elites is palpable

Yikes! I remember having a math professor that would always play his videos during class and he would even say shit like "uhmmm, AWKWARD!" and my professor would laugh. Hollywood humor is shit and tv needs to die.

Attached: 1529991768471.png (690x932, 277K)

senior always looked like that tho, i mean the facial expression

wait, this retard is making fun of a regular name while his own middle name is fucking tyrone?
>Stephen Tyrone Colbert

Attached: 1530196902094.png (819x716, 563K)

>barrel is not threaded
and to think I almost downloaded your image

Never drew a dime

senior was a spook who was involved in the JFK assassination

> Liam
Better than Mohammad I guess

Soon Colbert will have to stop making fun of incels.

>t. bret hart

That has to be one of the greatest jokes in human HISTORY. Bravo! BRAVO! Wow. Stephen's killin it!!!! WOW! SO FUNNY! I loled until I passed out.

>autistic Jow Forumsfag
I wouldn't want cancer like you owning that image anyways.

>liberals somehow are for the working people
>constantly put down the working class with their stupid jokes

The Biden rule which was never applied and only meaningless drivel because the supreme Court Justice still ended up being confirmed anyway? That one?

I hope you enjoy your fucking pro-nsa establishment Supreme Court Justice, fucking DTGfags deserve to be put in /trash/

Attached: 1496781540912.jpg (505x490, 28K)

Wow, the left can't meme.