Unmasked Antifa

Unmasked Antifa
>15 years prison
*Keeps winning*

Attached: Untitled.png (705x765, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘unmasking-antifa-act-includes-15-year-prison-term-proposal/ar-AAzTJzI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U357DHP
6abc.com/thieves-steal-from-apple-store-in-daring-heist/3736718/
thoughtco.com/where-felons-can-and-cannot-vote-3367689
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link..

Attached: 1504185083093.png (545x491, 177K)

stupid computer.. sorry.
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘unmasking-antifa-act-includes-15-year-prison-term-proposal/ar-AAzTJzI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U357DHP

will it pass?

No. They need federal law written like specific state’s laws, like South Carolina, where covering your face in public is an arrestable offence

Probably not. but every Antifa i ever met was a rich spoiled trust fund kid and this might scare them off if it will affect them long term.

I don't want them unmasked.
Sure I don't agree with their beliefs and actions, but keeping one's identity private is something everyone wants.

user, if you’ve walked by a traffic stoplight with your face uncovered. I assure you the government has your face on file. There is no need in a normal life to ever have your face covered unless there’s a gas attack/too much smoke in the vicinity. The only people who mask up are criminals or those who are looking to commit a crime.

It's so they can be more easily identified so it doesnt have to be left to internet autism to collect data each time they have another bikelock attacker

Does this include hiding behind a pepe mask and a pc?

too many of " our people " have been doxxed and have lost careers . Also this should cover hoodlums that commit crime ( flash mob theft rings * see apple store yesterday 27k in product )
6abc.com/thieves-steal-from-apple-store-in-daring-heist/3736718/

God damn you people are stupid. What happens when Zombie Hillary takes over in 2024 and declares martial law and WE'RE the dickheads in the streets protesting and trying to avoid getting ID'd?

Being masked only promotes violence. It removes inhibitions of the masked and dehumanizes them in the eyes of the unmasked.
It does nothing good

If she’s declared martial law and you’re in file voted Trump, you’re fucked. With or without a mask.

be a proper citizen and respect the law. do not sink to their level. win it by playing the game not disrupting it.

Can't worry about getting ID'ed if we're hanging our opposition from ropes

what a cucked perspective

Don't wear a mask and have a 2nd Revolution. "The revolution will not be televised," as they say. Just knock out the power if a libtard becomes a dictator.

Attached: They fucking shot them.jpg (600x383, 41K)

We aren't communists.
I'd recommend the same for masked nazis.
Anti free will is just as bad as anti free speech.

I punch right now to see if there is anybody there- and 96% of the time there isn't.

If you need to hide your face for your cause it is not an honorable cause.

>flash mob
>theft
Aaaaaaaand
>niggers
THANK GOD FOR DIVERSITY, YES

>They called the suspects black
A miracle.

They can't build gulags big enough to hold 50% of the population.

The "don't stoop to their level" approach served conservatives so well up til this point.

Has everybody just completely forgotten about every case of people on the right getting doxed by gommies and the media fucking them over in the last several years?

>on file as voted for Trump
Hang on, your country records who individual citizens voted for?

That's pretty cucked user

Also think LONG TERM.
15 years got to be a felony right?
Here is a list of states felons lose the right to vote.
thoughtco.com/where-felons-can-and-cannot-vote-3367689

Attached: vote.png (623x513, 16K)

That's why ballots are kept secret you retarded fucking leaf.

Thanks Thernovich. I’m still not buying your faggot book.

Attached: CB357077-310B-4692-92AA-0726C16089BC.jpg (500x500, 59K)

What will practically increase your freedom?
Being able to wear a mask, or not having to worry as much about these guys, and having other people speak up because they’re not as worried?

Not going to pass.

It’s a generally accurate perspective
Afaics, the law bans mask wearing in commission of a crime, so you can still wrap a scarf on your face if it’s cold

>2018, and not wearing the "Handsome Guy" mask to do anything in public.

Or they could just use the picture on your driver's license. They changed the rules around getting the picture taken so it can be used for facial recognition as well.

Does that only apply to first world heaven?

You can be sure as hell that I will be covering my face if I am protesting against a god damn dictator that is capable of burning alive your whole god damn family.

Dumbest shit i ever heard

What's your name and address? Post picture of your faggot mug. Since you know, only criminals hide their identity, surely you have nothing to hide.

Must feel good to be this gullible. I hope that none of you ever feel in the need to protest against a repressive regime, when hiding your face means saving your life.

>15 years prison
Seems a little excessive.

They can shitpost as much as they want online.

These rules are how we keep things in first world heaven. Violence gets held accountable, else you have people too intimidated to leave their house or speak their political opinions.

I'm sorry you don't have the same thing in your country, but we have to fight to maintain ours.

>There is no need
This is always a non-argument no matter what

You are lucky that your government is not the one imparting the violence upon the common citizens with no punishment whatsoever.

Op here and even I agree.
15 years is a bit much ( even 1/2 for good time served )
Fact of the matter is.
Antifa is a form of domestic terrorism .
They are using violence and vandalism to force
((( Thier ))) beliefs upon the nation.
it is by all definitions TERRORISM.

Attached: Ra_Kr6eB.jpg (636x636, 31K)

>there is no need for a citizen to be able to create chemical weapons at home
>non-argument

Attached: 1513891412841.jpg (600x600, 18K)

We'll see how you talk when the government is using snipers to pick off guys you support.

Retard hiding your face does nothing for real change

This is why Antifa is losing

If you want a real revolution, you certainly are not going to care about being IDed, you are more worried about how to kill and not be killed

>protesting a dictator

LOL. Dictators don't allow protests.

That's what the internet is for.

>They can't build gulags big enough to hold 50% of the population.
>implying anyone will be taken alive

Exactly my point friend. Protesting is not just yelling on a street.

Guilty of Masking
Judgement is Death

Attached: dredd2.png (452x753, 312K)

>what is a metaphor
Kys

Why are you such a pussy?
If fedguv did that, theyd have more than they could ever handle.
You might run like a faggot from the retsrds who work for the state but I wont.

Reference the Bundy standoff and tell me how scared we are.
That shit was over COWS.

>He doesn't want more violence

Attached: when-the-communists-keep-threatening-revolution-and-never-follow-through-gD99C.jpg (640x640, 37K)

If you did read the bill
it IS the same. the KKK
can not hold public displays masked.
the bill is asking the same for Antifa.
makes sense to me.
Both should be on the same level
and held accordingly responsible.

are we turning into england?

Attached: mask license.png (800x800, 478K)

T. Antifa member

>non-argument
It is.

However there are perfectly valid arguments for prohibition of chemical weapons.

Its not your computer that is stupid user

>God damn you people are stupid. What happens when Zombie Hillary takes over in 2024 and declares martial law and WE'RE the dickheads in the streets protesting and trying to avoid getting ID'd?
there is no need to mass kill the working class. She will just let in millions of culturally enriching doctors and rocket scientists that will vote for the dems.

>Our forefathers didn't protest/vote/impeach
They weren't allowed to do any of those things, they started the revolution because they didn't recognize the legitimacy of a government that didn't allow those things.

>Our forefathers did the British. They out of office, nor the king, march or ask permission They fucking not politely protest did not vote them did they impeach on the capitol, for their rights. shot them.